“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#6854 Jun 21, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you sticking a gun up your ass, you twerp! What you do from there is up to you. Knowing how stupid you are. We may have seen your last post! Good bye skinny ass.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6855 Jun 21, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have hit a nerve with advising you to get laid and lose some weight. Still doesn't explain your irrational fear of guns and armed citizens unless you are a thief.
You have not a single idea about my weight bozo. I have no fear of guns, or armed citizens. I have been around plenty of people that are armed. I might be a thief for all you know. Dream on boy.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6856 Jun 21, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SQcnE5lnPxgXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
I had no Idea you were for gun control.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6857 Jun 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not a single idea about my weight bozo. I have no fear of guns, or armed citizens. I have been around plenty of people that are armed. I might be a thief for all you know. Dream on boy.
Wide Rider, You haven't seen your feet in years. As for being around people that are armed, if you're on the other side of the cell wall that doesn't count. And you have been stealing the past 5 years because you are able to work yet take advantage of society's safety net.

You might want to take his advice and maybe you will get lucky. I will add one point, no one likes a bitch and that is probably a bigger turn-off than your weight.

Who likes you on here? Not even your other lib friends support you.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6858 Jun 23, 2013
Why are people so afraid of the possibility of registration of their assault rifles?

1. Why do Democrats think we need more laws?

2. Republicans believe we have enough laws?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6859 Jun 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Why are people so afraid of the possibility of registration of their assault rifles?
1. Why do Democrats think we need more laws?
2. Republicans believe we have enough laws?
what do you mean the ATF already knows they got them besides they have to go through a background check when buying from a FFL dealer, try buying one it will be a learning experience.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6860 Jun 23, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>what do you mean the ATF already knows they got them besides they have to go through a background check when buying from a FFL dealer, try buying one it will be a learning experience.
Have you bought a gun at a gunshow? Would that be different then from a dealer, as far as paperwork. I haven't bought a gun in a long time.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6861 Jun 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you bought a gun at a gunshow? Would that be different then from a dealer, as far as paperwork. I haven't bought a gun in a long time.
The Gun Show "Loophole:" More Gun Control Disguised as Crime Control

There Is No Gun Show Loophole

The claim that a quarter to half of the vendors at most gun shows are unlicensed dealers is true only if one counts vendors selling items other than guns (e.g., books, clothing, ammunition, knives, holsters and other accessories) as unlicensed dealers.

Federal law requires that any person "engaged in the business" of selling firearms possess a valid Federal Firearms License. This is true whether one is selling guns for a living at a gun store or at a gun show. Licensed dealers must conduct an NICS check prior to the transfer of any firearm - regardless of where that transfer occurs. The majority of sellers at gun shows are licensed dealers and do conduct checks.

Individuals who occasionally sell or trade guns from their personal collection need not be licensed nor are they required to conduct a NICS check prior to the sale - whether the sale occurs at a gun show, at their home or out of the trunk of their car. Congress never intended a person who wants to sell a spare hunting rifle to a friend, a father who wishes to give a .22 rifle to his son or a widow who wishes to dispose of her late husband's firearms through an Internet auction or an ad in the local paper to undertake a NICS background check.

Thus, the same laws apply to gun shows as to all other gun transactions

http://www.ncpa.org/pub/ba349
Pale Rider

AOL

#6862 Jun 23, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>The Gun Show "Loophole:" More Gun Control Disguised as Crime Control
There Is No Gun Show Loophole
The claim that a quarter to half of the vendors at most gun shows are unlicensed dealers is true only if one counts vendors selling items other than guns (e.g., books, clothing, ammunition, knives, holsters and other accessories) as unlicensed dealers.
Federal law requires that any person "engaged in the business" of selling firearms possess a valid Federal Firearms License. This is true whether one is selling guns for a living at a gun store or at a gun show. Licensed dealers must conduct an NICS check prior to the transfer of any firearm - regardless of where that transfer occurs. The majority of sellers at gun shows are licensed dealers and do conduct checks.
Individuals who occasionally sell or trade guns from their personal collection need not be licensed nor are they required to conduct a NICS check prior to the sale - whether the sale occurs at a gun show, at their home or out of the trunk of their car. Congress never intended a person who wants to sell a spare hunting rifle to a friend, a father who wishes to give a .22 rifle to his son or a widow who wishes to dispose of her late husband's firearms through an Internet auction or an ad in the local paper to undertake a NICS background check.
Thus, the same laws apply to gun shows as to all other gun transactions
http://www.ncpa.org/pub/ba349
Good information. Good read. People that sell to a family member, friend, are free to do so true?

Wasn't there some belief another law would require a background check in these cases? I might be wrong about that. However no laws have passed in this regard, correct?

I was surprised to read, murder has declinded. It may have been outdated information. Few guns of the assault type were used in murders.

Anyway always good to read your comments. I am not trying to find out where you live. But didn't you say one time Indy, had nothing to do with Indianapolis in your name.

On another note, any thoughts on the George Zimmerman Case. My thought, fairly good strategy on the defense, to say he was trying to defend himself.

On the prosecution side, if he had stopped following, and followed the advise of the Police Dispatcher, the prosecution, could say, Trayvon Martin would be alive. Secondly, there must be a degree of guilt of those that hired Zimmerman. They paid the Trayvon family, what was it -- a million.

My opinion, Zimmerman probably knows he made a mistake. He doesn't actually come off as a killer. But the bottom line, a person died, as a jury, how do you just forgive that as defense. Or how do you just give probation? A slap on the wrist? Sometimes people have to pay for their mistakes. Your take Indy?
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6864 Jul 5, 2013
Let's take a break to celebrate another victory by Fry Queen in the annual Warsaw KY fry eating contest on 7/4. Eating a near record 12 lbs of potatoes in 10 minutes Pale blew away the competition.

Things nearly got out of hand she was consuming so quickly that she was grabbing fry's off of other contestants plate.

It was her seventh straight victory.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6865 Jul 6, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Things nearly got out of hand she was consuming so quickly that she was grabbing fry's off of other contestants plate.
Fry's what?
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6866 Jul 15, 2013
OK Republicans, guns are heating up again. The Attorney General of the United States, is going after Zimmerman.

President Obama is going after gun control again.

GUN CONTROL will HEAT up again. You can't have people killing innocent Black Boys!

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#6867 Jul 15, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
OK Republicans, guns are heating up again. The Attorney General of the United States, is going after Zimmerman.
President Obama is going after gun control again.
GUN CONTROL will HEAT up again. You can't have people killing innocent Black Boys!
Gun control is dead, Wide Rider. And guess what? Zimmerman can pick his Kel-Tec up from the sheriff's department today.
Viva George!
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#6868 Jul 15, 2013
In the gated community whete Zimmerman live it's
kel-tec 1
Monkey knuckles 0
pba

AOL

#6869 Jul 15, 2013
Gun Control May Hit the Front Burner!

President Obama Gets Involved in the Zimmerman Case!

President Barack Obama released a statement Sunday on the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the death of Trayvon Martin, urging Americans to honor the slain teenager by acting to curb gun violence.

Let's get behind the President, to CURB senseless killings, like those that killed so many in Newtown. Another in Sanford, a boy profiled, hunted down and killed.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#6870 Jul 15, 2013
pba wrote:
Gun Control May Hit the Front Burner!
President Obama Gets Involved in the Zimmerman Case!
President Barack Obama released a statement Sunday on the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the death of Trayvon Martin, urging Americans to honor the slain teenager by acting to curb gun violence.
Let's get behind the President, to CURB senseless killings, like those that killed so many in Newtown. Another in Sanford, a boy profiled, hunted down and killed.
Hey, Fry Queen...gun control is dead and your lies about profiling and "hunting down" are stale. Just like your spuds.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6872 Jul 15, 2013
Now Wide Rider you know gun control is as dead as your sex life.

All you do is try to stir the pot. No substance, only crap.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6873 Jul 15, 2013
Why can't the left explain the gun violence in Chicago. Left rule for longer than I've been alive, yet shootings continue.

And they use every excuse except taking responsibility for their own actions.
pba

AOL

#6874 Jul 15, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Fry Queen...gun control is dead and your lies about profiling and "hunting down" are stale. Just like your spuds.
Halfbreed, I saw you are selling out.$1000, isn't that a little high?
pba

AOL

#6875 Jul 15, 2013
Can you believe the Columbus Windbag has been uncovered. It all fits, he doesn't work day in and day out. 70 + posts everyday on Columbus Topix. Nothing to do. The government bum, that lives from month to month on taxpayers money. A bum that has nothing to do all day long. Sittin in that old wooden rocker spewing BS, and racial hatred.

Clayton Bigsby - Selling Home!

Good luck getting that $1000!

http://www.mhvillage.com/Mobile-Homes/Mobile-...

Profile and home go together like a gunny sack and cans. I heard that is what you do in your spare time, is gathering cans from roads nearby. How about it Halfbreed. Would you like to share with us what the halves are? Who knows? But that profile looks a lot like a half and half(I think we all know).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 3 min TonyD2 92
Greg Spears on Southside (Nov '13) 1 hr ex sister n law 3
Spears from South Side 2 hr an old flame sister 8
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr just sayin 4,936
Where has Rowdy been? 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2
A one-horse open carriage 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Black on black and scarcely a peep. 5 hr They cannot kill ... 4
COPS lives MATTER 11 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 199
Columbus Dating
Find my Match