Comments
6,201 - 6,220 of 8,050 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6834 Jun 20, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going to kill someone for trying to steal, but it doesn't hurt if the would-be thief thinks I might.
It would not be worth it over a few items in a garage. Do you call the police often or ever Tony?
Pale Rider

AOL

#6835 Jun 20, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>To be truthful,I could care less.
The problem with so many on here, they want to talk BS. Argue over nothing. You are one of those people. No substance to anything, nothing from nothing leaves nothing.

A nationwide survey of 4,977 households found that over the previous five years, at least 0.5% of households had members who had used a gun for defense during a situation in which they thought someone "almost certainly would have been killed" if they "had not used a gun for protection." Applied to the U.S. population, this amounts to 162,000 such incidents per year.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6836 Jun 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
It would not be worth it over a few items in a garage.
It wouldn't be worth it for a hundred pound bag of gold. I have far more respect for human life than you seem to think.
Do you call the police often or ever Tony?
Only if I am reporting a crime, attempted crime, or a traffic accident.

Planet Earth

#6837 Jun 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with so many on here, they want to talk BS. Argue over nothing. You are one of those people. No substance to anything, nothing from nothing leaves nothing.
A nationwide survey of 4,977 households found that over the previous five years, at least 0.5% of households had members who had used a gun for defense during a situation in which they thought someone "almost certainly would have been killed" if they "had not used a gun for protection." Applied to the U.S. population, this amounts to 162,000 such incidents per year.
There were about 384,000 home fires in 2010. Yet people still buy house insurance.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#6838 Jun 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!!!,I'm so glad that you have me all figured out.But god help the SOB that tries to take something of mine.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6839 Jun 20, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!!!!,I'm so glad that you have me all figured out.But god help the SOB that tries to take something of mine.
There are plenty of people that could rattle the hell out of you with complete ease. You would be as helpless as a baby in a buggy.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6840 Jun 20, 2013
Since the outset of the Chicago handgun ban, the percentage of Chicago murders committed with handguns has averaged about 40% higher than it was before the law took effect.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6841 Jun 20, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There were about 384,000 home fires in 2010. Yet people still buy house insurance.
What does house fire insurance have anything to do with Gun Control?

If you want a thread on fire insurance, start a thread on Fire insurance.

What the people of Columbus Topix need is a thread just to call people names and not actually discuss a damn thing. A person could fill a book with this BS on here with ease. 2/3 of what has been written, is BS. Nothing at all in the way of a solution. This is the example of Congress, and the no good crooks that lie and cheat to become members of Congress. Those that run for President, only to have a good time all over the world at tax payer expense.

Planet Earth

#6842 Jun 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What does house fire insurance have anything to do with Gun Control?
Gun ownership is like insurance. You hope you never need it, but if you do, you're glad you got it.

Planet Earth

#6843 Jun 20, 2013
That I had to explain it speaks volumes.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6844 Jun 20, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun ownership is like insurance. You hope you never need it, but if you do, you're glad you got it.
It sure don't have a damn thing to do with fire insurance. Anyone can understand, if you have a gun, it might help you, if someone is breaking in on you. That is, if you can get to it, in a matter of seconds. People rob stores all of the time, the owner has a gun, but can't get to it in time to use it. That is why the Police tell people, just give them what they want.

A person that intends to kill his victim, it is hard to stop them. Then they cry for help in court, if convicted of Capitol Murder. I hope Zimmerman is crying for help, like the boy he killed for no good reason.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6845 Jun 20, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!!!!,I'm so glad that you have me all figured out.But god help the SOB that tries to take something of mine.
God help you, if a man or men decide to rob your ass? There are people that can sneek right in on you, or wait until you are away from home. Then get the upper hand on you with ease, Then drive you to your home and rob you blind. Then take you to your bank and empty your bank account. You will be happy as Hell they don't kill you. You will be as meek as a lamb. It can happen, you can boast and brag all you like here. Go ahead and blow steam tough guy!

Planet Earth

#6846 Jun 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure don't have a damn thing to do with fire insurance.
Have you ever heard of an analogy? Hundreds of millions of homes never burned down, yet people insure their homes. Hundreds of millions of people are never in a position to have to defend themselves, yet people still buy guns.

Are you sure they're not spiking your ketchup?
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6847 Jun 21, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of an analogy? Hundreds of millions of homes never burned down, yet people insure their homes. Hundreds of millions of people are never in a position to have to defend themselves, yet people still buy guns.
Are you sure they're not spiking your ketchup?
There are millions that buy guns, fewcould ever defend themselves to begin with, if someone is planning to harm you. You don't know when death will come, no more than when a thief will come.

Not all people buy a gun just to defend themselves. There is hunting. Some enjoy the practice, the competition. I know what an analogy is. If we are talking about baseball however, how does a bowling ball come into the analogy? I got your point.

I suppose pinball head Mr. Masters (Neutral Party) will throw in some chicken bones and french fries, that he saw in his imaginary McDonalds located so he claims in Warsaw, KY. that he dreams about. I didn't know McDonalds served chicken with bones. He must love fat women, ugly women, old women. He is a joke, and has been ever since I have been on Topix. He has yet to ever start a thread, that more than 10-30 ever responded to it. He is a nobody seeking attention. He is much like his Son. No one liked Neutral Party on Warsaw Topix. His own Son has called him a criminal I am told. In fact there is a thread on Warsaw Topix, Neutral Party is called a Criminal, by Johnny Masters. So go ahead Neutral call me whatever you like pin head.

And for you Tony, I think you made your point. Do you ever go over to Hillsboro? Waynesville?

Hello Joe Chit, I did go to Jewels, it wasn't bad. I had the cod, I never knew cod was suppose to be tough. But if over cooked, it can be, so I was told. I am like you, I don't intend to go back, although the place was packed. I guess someone likes it. I did drive North on 42. Things have changed a lot, since I was on it. It has been many years since I was in Warsaw. It is still the same old Warsaw. Does it ever change? Take Care Joe. Thanks for the info, I know you are getting a chuckle out of the half wit Neutral. Stay in touch Joe. Believe me, I would not trade you for a barge load like Mr. Masters (Neutral Party). Why does he hang around CCDC all of the time? Or is he lodged a lot for public intoxication. That is my guess. I have a friend on the Police Force there, he will not mess with Mr. Masters being drunk in town. They love taking money from drunks like Neutral Party. TC Joe! Tony! Be Careful.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6848 Jun 21, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What a revealing personal assessment of the content you provide on this forum. This is the most honest post you've had in a while.

However, you just lost your argument. According to this non-referenced statement if their weren't guns even more would be dead

Gun control is dead.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6849 Jun 21, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
What a revealing personal assessment of the content you provide on this forum. This is the most honest post you've had in a while.
However, you just lost your argument. According to this non-referenced statement if their weren't guns even more would be dead
Gun control is dead.
Gun control will never be dead you hopeless nitwit.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6850 Jun 21, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
There are millions that buy guns, fewcould ever defend themselves to begin with, if someone is planning to harm you. You don't know when death will come, no more than when a thief will come.
Not all people buy a gun just to defend themselves. There is hunting. Some enjoy the practice, the competition. I know what an analogy is. If we are talking about baseball however, how does a bowling ball come into the analogy? I got your point.
I suppose pinball head Mr. Masters (Neutral Party) will throw in some chicken bones and french fries, that he saw in his imaginary McDonalds located so he claims in Warsaw, KY. that he dreams about. I didn't know McDonalds served chicken with bones. He must love fat women, ugly women, old women. He is a joke, and has been ever since I have been on Topix. He has yet to ever start a thread, that more than 10-30 ever responded to it. He is a nobody seeking attention. He is much like his Son. No one liked Neutral Party on Warsaw Topix. His own Son has called him a criminal I am told. In fact there is a thread on Warsaw Topix, Neutral Party is called a Criminal, by Johnny Masters. So go ahead Neutral call me whatever you like pin head.
And for you Tony, I think you made your point. Do you ever go over to Hillsboro? Waynesville?
Hello Joe Chit, I did go to Jewels, it wasn't bad. I had the cod, I never knew cod was suppose to be tough. But if over cooked, it can be, so I was told. I am like you, I don't intend to go back, although the place was packed. I guess someone likes it. I did drive North on 42. Things have changed a lot, since I was on it. It has been many years since I was in Warsaw. It is still the same old Warsaw. Does it ever change? Take Care Joe. Thanks for the info, I know you are getting a chuckle out of the half wit Neutral. Stay in touch Joe. Believe me, I would not trade you for a barge load like Mr. Masters (Neutral Party). Why does he hang around CCDC all of the time? Or is he lodged a lot for public intoxication. That is my guess. I have a friend on the Police Force there, he will not mess with Mr. Masters being drunk in town. They love taking money from drunks like Neutral Party. TC Joe! Tony! Be Careful.
WTF are you babbling about? Joe doesn't post in Columbus and Masters is in jail for starting a fight with a cop in Louisville. It was all over the news. I can see why you are so special with Johnny after he sold you his Pacer years ago. He is a certified looney tune and you are a verified fat ass.

Nice try on the Masters spin, but the jokes on you. Shows your desperate. And no one in Columbus cares about you eating at Jewels either. You're just a lonely snob that has no friends.

I can see the money's low and the food's gone. You're sounding a bit grumpy.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#6851 Jun 21, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn your life sucks. Try losing some weight and going on a date get laid have some fun. Or at least by a vibrator, but stop the irrational rants against gun ownership.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6852 Jun 21, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn your life sucks. Try losing some weight and going on a date get laid have some fun. Or at least by a vibrator, but stop the irrational rants against gun ownership.
How about you sticking a gun up your ass, you twerp! What you do from there is up to you. Knowing how stupid you are. We may have seen your last post! Good bye skinny ass.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#6853 Jun 21, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you sticking a gun up your ass, you twerp! What you do from there is up to you. Knowing how stupid you are. We may have seen your last post! Good bye skinny ass.
Must have hit a nerve with advising you to get laid and lose some weight. Still doesn't explain your irrational fear of guns and armed citizens unless you are a thief.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are all the original legacy posters? 6 min Duke for Mayor 103
welfare nation 8 min Duke for Mayor 9
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 14 min good 2,286
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 25 min d pantz 263
RIP Joan Rivers 30 min BizzyBee 16
Obama visits his "birth" state. 36 min d pantz 1
We can't afford a war in Syria 41 min d pantz 1
•••
•••
•••