Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6804 Jun 17, 2013
Now chicken bone trail, don't bring your broken heart into this. Just because you though that big ass of yours found a boyfriend, Joe said he only wanted to be your friend.

Then you went off on him, blistering him on Topix although you never met him. What a lonely grease stain hag.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6808 Jun 17, 2013
Wide Rider is the town turd. Every time she posts she lays a big stinky one.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6809 Jun 18, 2013
Nice to see that intelligent discourse has reigned in my absence...
Bafoons Ink

Cleveland, OH

#6811 Jun 18, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you were absent?
missed is not a word used, to describe feelings towards you.
I bet your mother didn't even love you!
Nasty as nasty comes!
Bafoons Ink

Cleveland, OH

#6814 Jun 18, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
my Mother made me into whom I am.
again you make a Bafoon of yourself.
THEN....
Your mother made you a bafoon and a nasty bully
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6818 Jun 20, 2013
Do Republicans feel unsafe?

They own 41% of the guns.

Republican 41%
Independent 27%
Democrat 23%
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6819 Jun 20, 2013
They own firearms for the following reasons:

Protection Against Crime 67%

Tony D2 (Coward of the County) But will not use it. A thief could pack of his entire garage. What would Tony D2 do? Watch until the thief or thieves have, then tell them, I have a gun. Way to go Tony D as in Dumb.

Target Shooting 66%

Most shooters need something to rest their guns on. They are poor shots.

Hunting 58%

Rabbits, Squirrel, Ducks, Coyote, Deer, Wild Boar, Grouse, Quail, Elk, Dove, Gueese. Groundhog, etc.

Most on Columbus Topix have to settle for target practice. They know they aren't hunters.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6820 Jun 20, 2013
Did you know the murder rate is LOWER?

In fact, the murder rate in 2011 was the lowest since 1961: 4.7 murders per 100,000 people.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6821 Jun 20, 2013
Did You Know?

It is often said that guns, particularly assault rifles, are designed for one thing, and one thing only: to kill lots of people.

Assault rifles in the United States are failing miserably in this purpose. There are tens of millions of assault rifles in America. Because the definition of an assault rifle has been rather fuzzy, the number can be said to be anywhere from 10 million to 30 million. Of those, the AR-15 type is fairly common with numbers between 5 and 10 million.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#6823 Jun 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Tony D2 (Coward of the County) But will not use it. A thief could pack of his entire garage. What would Tony D2 do? Watch until the thief or thieves have, then tell them, I have a gun. Way to go Tony D as in Dumb.
Target Shooting 66%
Most shooters need something to rest their guns on. They are poor shots.
Hunting 58%
Rabbits, Squirrel, Ducks, Coyote, Deer, Wild Boar, Grouse, Quail, Elk, Dove, Gueese. Groundhog, etc.
Most on Columbus Topix have to settle for target practice. They know they aren't hunters.
Why don't you break into one of our homes and find out how good of a shot we are?
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6824 Jun 20, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you break into one of our homes and find out how good of a shot we are?
I would run half of the home owners out of Ohio. Are you kidding me? I am not a thief so, I have no interest in breaking into your home or anyone.

Why can't people like you say anything worth reading? What good do you get from plain old BS all of the time? You write stupid stuff like the drunken Neutral Party.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#6825 Jun 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I would run half of the home owners out of Ohio. Are you kidding me? I am not a thief so, I have no interest in breaking into your home or anyone.
Why can't people like you say anything worth reading? What good do you get from plain old BS all of the time? You write stupid stuff like the drunken Neutral Party.
First of all,you would never do a single thing to get me out of my home.Second,I write from common sense,something that you obviously don't have.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6826 Jun 20, 2013
Fry Queen, Gun control is like your love life, dead!
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6827 Jun 20, 2013
Wide Rider, the last time you had the votes for gun control you could see your toes standing up.

Or tie your shoes.

Or shop at Macys.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6828 Jun 20, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Wide Rider, the last time you had the votes for gun control you could see your toes standing up.
Or tie your shoes.
Or shop at Macys.
You have been on drugs to much today! Mr. Masters how is Johnny doing these days? You have nothing to talk about on gun control.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6829 Jun 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
I am not going to kill someone for trying to steal, but it doesn't hurt if the would-be thief thinks I might.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6830 Jun 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been on drugs to much today! Mr. Masters how is Johnny doing these days? You have nothing to talk about on gun control.
Except for the fact that you're not getting your way on the subject &#9786;
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6831 Jun 20, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>First of all,you would never do a single thing to get me out of my home.Second,I write from common sense,something that you obviously don't have.
When? BS. I am not ever going to be at your home to begin with. I have no interest in you or your home. Not now, not ever, you got that?
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6832 Jun 20, 2013
Gun control - dead!
Immigration reform - dead!
Pale Rider's ability to make a point - dead!

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#6833 Jun 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
When? BS. I am not ever going to be at your home to begin with. I have no interest in you or your home. Not now, not ever, you got that?
To be truthful,I could care less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 cheetah cubs from 2 moms share first playtime... 5 min Steven Michaels 3
2 magical days until Christmas 26 min Latrina Waters 72
Gas Prices Dip Below $2 A Gallon Across Central... 30 min Latrina Waters 9
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Neutral Party 4,927
Armengau, 5 other lawyers face misconduct charges 2 hr Big Johnson 1
Who do you side with in New York and why? 2 hr They cannot kill ... 19
Central Ohio filmgoers lining up to see - The I... 2 hr Big Johnson 1
COPS lives MATTER 4 hr Neutral Party 183
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance