Pale Rider

Covington, KY

#6784 Jun 15, 2013
Gun Control is Back in the News

How much longer can the Republican keep avoiding this issue? There will be more shootings and killings.

Will it become an issue in 2016?

I think a beginning will be, let's see who, and what guns people own? The ammunition they have for these guns. In other words a registration of all weapons.

The government knows what you talk about, now make it public what guns your neighbor owns, and their ammunition. People need to know the danger next door, down the street. In the community, in the city where they live.

Are they in a safe? Who has access to these guns? Who lives there that has mental issues? We have a right to know who lurks next door.

It isn't a Democrat or a Republican issue, it is an issue for everyone in America.
Chucky

United States

#6785 Jun 15, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:

How much longer can the Republican keep avoiding this issue? There will be more shootings and killings.

Will it become an issue in 2016?

I think a beginning will be, let's see who, and what guns people own? The ammunition they have for these guns. In other words a registration of all weapons.

The government knows what you talk about, now make it public what guns your neighbor owns, and their ammunition. People need to know the danger next door, down the street. In the community, in the city where they live.

Are they in a safe? Who has access to these guns? Who lives there that has mental issues? We have a right to know who lurks next door.

It isn't a Democrat or a Republican issue, it is an issue for everyone in America.
BLAH BLAH BLAH. Same tired old lib crap. Yawn.
Pale Rider

Covington, KY

#6786 Jun 15, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
gun control requires practice.
safety, proper stance, and using both hands.
practice will deliver positive results.
when you can keep 5 shots at 100 yards within the circumference of a dime, you have learned the beginning of gun control.
What good do you get from telling these lies?
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#6787 Jun 15, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What good do you get from telling these lies?
Why do you have an irrational fear of inanimate objects and a burning desire to support vermin.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#6788 Jun 16, 2013
Why does pale get warm fuzzies over taking guns away from folks who have never and will never go on a killin spree?
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6789 Jun 16, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
The reason gun control is dead is cause Americans wouldn't allow their freedoms to be taken.
Moving on....
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6790 Jun 16, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Why does pale get warm fuzzies over taking guns away from folks who have never and will never go on a killin spree?
Because Wide Rider is dumber than a gnat. These aren't her ideas, they are talking points she read from a left wing blog. By no means can she think this on her own.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6791 Jun 16, 2013
I believe Fry Queen should take her cause to a more appropriate topic.

I believe no one should be allowed to eat more than 10 lbs of potatoes or 2 chickens a day. By doing this we will save those who gorge daily putting their health at risk. Let alone the stains on their clothes.

Wide Rider is the poster child for this deadly but common behavior. Please help me in supporting this movement.

Comments are welcome.
Chucky

United States

#6792 Jun 16, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
I believe Fry Queen should take her cause to a more appropriate topic.

I believe no one should be allowed to eat more than 10 lbs of potatoes or 2 chickens a day. By doing this we will save those who gorge daily putting their health at risk. Let alone the stains on their clothes.

Wide Rider is the poster child for this deadly but common behavior. Please help me in supporting this movement.

Comments are welcome.
Maybe she should be reported to PETA !!!! Those poor defenseless chickens!!!!
Pale Rider

AOL

#6793 Jun 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
laughing at your utter complete stupidity and envy.
what you call hoarding, is called being prepared by normal people.
No POTUS is going to effect people who prepare.
Only sheep like you require hand holding, and someone to order and pay for your food.
In regards to your nose comments.....what color casket do you like?
PS: on Ebay I purchased 5000 gluten free emergency survival meals. 20 year shelf life. Should I have asked permission from Obama to hoard so much?
maybe you should start planning for the very first time in your life, and not just whine and scream due to the lack of self action.
enjoy your abject stupidity, and keep your knees locked together. I can't imaging the horror of you reproducing.
I have always said you are a windbag. The above proves it. You must be another kid in a man's body? Grow up bigmouth.

The Pale Rider Said That!
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6794 Jun 16, 2013
Fry Queen,
No one agrees with you on here. Why do you keep pissing in the wind?
Pale Rider

Covington, KY

#6795 Jun 17, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Fry Queen,
No one agrees with you on here. Why do you keep pissing in the wind?
You will see for the first time the area where Neutral Party Lives in Louisville, Ky.

As seen on YouTube

watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Watch!

Pale Rider

Covington, KY

#6796 Jun 17, 2013
Neutral Party Son

&fe ature=player_detailpage&li st=PL6YDQGGmlPcd0Lh5WiR_yKWhgx aa6-Rfy
Pale Rider

Covington, KY

#6797 Jun 17, 2013
Neutral Party Son in Louisville. Neutral lives with his Son

&fe ature=player_detailpage
Pale Rider

Covington, KY

#6798 Jun 17, 2013
Neutral Son at CCDC

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pale Rider

Covington, KY

#6799 Jun 17, 2013
Neutral Party Son in Warsaw

&fe ature=player_detailpage
Pale Rider

Covington, KY

#6800 Jun 17, 2013
Neutral Party Called a Criminal on Warsaw Topix By his own Son.

http://search.mywebsearch.com/mywebsearch/red... ;

Neutral Party
Louisville, KY
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#14 May 5, 2013
Judged:
Yes, I am called a criminal yet Johnny Masters is in jail after throwing the first punch at two police officers.
Pale Rider

Covington, KY

#6801 Jun 17, 2013
Joe Chit said you look just like your Son Johnny. Talk like him, act like him, just about as smart too! Way to go Neutral. Next we will take your Columbus friends to Louisville Topix where you hang out. By the way Mr. Masters, your Son Johnny loves you. How many times have you two had a run in with the law?

Did you help Johhny get his nose fixed, Neutral Party?

&li st=PL6YDQGGmlPcd0Lh5WiR_yKWhgx aa6-Rfy&feature=player_det ailpage
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6802 Jun 17, 2013
What a nice thing for Fry Queen to recognize me on fathers day.

Thanks Pale, you're a peach!
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6803 Jun 17, 2013
This is what happens when Wide Rider goes on a drinking binge. If she's not eating, she's drinking.

And Pale, you've accused me of being a janitor at the detention center and being a school bus driver. Although you still haven't gotten my occupation or profession, at least you acknowledge I am employed and contributing. Something you can't say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black on black and scarcely a peep. 5 min They cannot kill ... 4
A one-horse open carriage 7 min PeTa 1
Where has Rowdy been? 37 min They cannot kill ... 1
Spears from South Side 2 hr now hey 5
Dead boy's mom urges Columbus marchers on 2 hr now hey 12
4 cheetah cubs from 2 moms share first playtime... 2 hr Duke for Mayor 6
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 4,935
COPS lives MATTER 6 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 199
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:57 am PST