Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#6749 Jun 12, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
16 Deadly Mass Shootings in 2012...
Time for Stricter Gun-Control Laws?
In the wake of 16 deadly mass shootings in 2012 including those in Newtown, CT and Aurora, CO in which semi-automatic rifles inflicted mass casualties, President Obama and many across the country are calling for increased gun control including restricting access to semi-automatic weapons and high-capacity magazines.
1. Should Obama pass a law, that assault rifles be placed inside a gun safe? A law that the owner will be the only one that has access to the safe. Any gun used in a crime, the owner will be responcipile the same as an accomplice.
2. Anyone with more than 50 cartridges that fit inside an assualt rifle at anytime shall be deemed a threat to society, just as though they were a terrorist.
3. Anyone with more than 1 clip that fits an assualt rifle shall be deemed a threat to society just as though they were a terrorist.
4. Anyone with a clip that holds more than 10 cartridges shall be deemed a threat to society, and thus labeled a terrorist.
Just what America needs, a fat, black, greasy, uneducated female Stalin.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#6750 Jun 12, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
16 Deadly Mass Shootings in 2012...
Time for Stricter Gun-Control Laws?
In the wake of 16 deadly mass shootings in 2012 including those in Newtown, CT and Aurora, CO in which semi-automatic rifles inflicted mass casualties, President Obama and many across the country are calling for increased gun control including restricting access to semi-automatic weapons and high-capacity magazines.
1. Should Obama pass a law, that assault rifles be placed inside a gun safe? A law that the owner will be the only one that has access to the safe. Any gun used in a crime, the owner will be responcipile the same as an accomplice.
2. Anyone with more than 50 cartridges that fit inside an assualt rifle at anytime shall be deemed a threat to society, just as though they were a terrorist.
3. Anyone with more than 1 clip that fits an assualt rifle shall be deemed a threat to society just as though they were a terrorist.
4. Anyone with a clip that holds more than 10 cartridges shall be deemed a threat to society, and thus labeled a terrorist.
Chucky

United States

#6751 Jun 12, 2013
Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
As another shooting takes place. All the Republicans can say, there are enough laws. No solutions. If Obama suggests anything, they say we have enough laws, guns don't kill, people kill. What do people need with 1300 rounds of ammunition, or a gun that can fire numerous bullets a minute? What is the need. Is it time to register all guns? Pistols, shotguns, rifles.
Give us facts about the shooters in the past!!!!! Maybe I'm wrong but I am willing to wager that most or all are LIBS!!!!!! Lets here it!!!!!!

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#6753 Jun 12, 2013
Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from your question hillbilly, you might take a few minutes to learn how to use the word here and hear.
You probably have a good idea about the shooters. They steal, they lie, they are crazy.
1. Do you have your guns locked up?
2. Do you own an assault rifle?
3. Do you own extra clips?
4. Do the clips exceed 10 cartridges per clip?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6754 Jun 12, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OG-ONaXLn8YXX
Thank you. That is the best really good laugh I've had in two weeks.:-) Still smiling. Guess I'll go clean my guns.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#6756 Jun 12, 2013
I bet those maniacal muslims in Ashton England are damn glad folks there aren't allowed to own guns.
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/06/tensions-hi...
Chucky

United States

#6757 Jun 13, 2013
Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>Judging from your question hillbilly, you might take a few minutes to learn how to use the word here and hear.

You probably have a good idea about the shooters. They steal, they lie, they are crazy.

Oh no I used the wrong word. Better being a hillbilly than a retarded liberal.

United States

#6761 Jun 13, 2013
Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from your question hillbilly, you might take a few minutes to learn how to use the word here and hear.
Answer to:
1: YES
2: YES
3: YES
4: YES
What the hell was your point?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6763 Jun 13, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
gun control requires practice.
safety, proper stance, and using both hands.
practice will deliver positive results.
when you can keep 5 shots at 100 yards within the circumference of a dime, you have learned the beginning of gun control.
Wow! I can't even SEE a dime at 100 yards :)

United States

#6764 Jun 13, 2013
I'm looking at getting a 50 caliber Desert Eagle. I need the mark XIX made in Isreal since its a collectors item now. They aren't going to make them in Isreal anymore. Only in Minnesota where the quality control isn't so good.
I bet even Pale can stick her fat pinky in the barrel of a DE past two of her big fat knuckles. Won't be mine tho unless she wants to lose a pound of fat the quick way.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#6769 Jun 13, 2013
Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
Gun control is back. 4800 killed since Newtown. Something has to be done.
Bring in those guns to the local sheriff. Let him determine if you need an assault rifle, not you. If he decides you don't.$50.00 cash.
Bring in your ammo, over 100 rounds, will be confiscated as unneeded, and you will be charged freight to send it to Obama and VP Joe Biden in Washington DC.
Newtown families relaunch gun control push!
Ahead of the six-month anniversary of the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., the families of the Newtown victims are reviving a push for Congress to take up gun control.
After lobbying members of Congress at their Washington offices on Tuesday and Wednesday, the Newtown families on Thursday are holding a day-long public event at the Capitol to remind lawmakers and the nation of the tragic Dec. 14 shooting -- and all the gun violence that has occurred since.
Play Video
Newtown family members: "This is not a club anyone wants to join"
Newtown mom: "It's been the longest six months of my entire life"
They plan on reading the names of the names of the 4,800 people who have been killed by gunfire since Newtown, as well as holding a press conference with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and other members of Congress. After that, the families will form a human "ribbon of remembrance," observe a moment of silence, and then continue reading the names of gun violence victims.
"It's been the longest six months in my entire life but also the shortest," Nicole Hockey, whose six-year-old son Dylan Hockley was killed at Sandy Hook, said at a press conference Wednesday. "Getting to this six month mark, it also just -- we are committed, completely committed, to seeing this through... And the more time that goes by, in some respects, the stronger we're getting."
The push for legislation to reduce gun violence all but died on April 17, when the Senate rejected a proposal -- drafted by a Democrat and Republican who both had "A" ratings from the National Rifle Association -- to expand background checks for gun purchases. That, however, hasn't left the Newtown families any less motivated.
"I feel every single morning when I wake up just as disgusted as I did" on April 17th, Erica Lafferty told reporters Wednesday. Lafferty's mother Dawn Hochsprung was the principal of Sandy Hook and was killed in the shooting.
"For the past six months, I've been living without my best friend, without my mom," she said. "That's happening to 33 additional families every single day, and it will continue to happen until Congress decides to make a change."
Sounds like there are not enough being killed.
Save America shoot a dozen beaners
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6771 Jun 13, 2013
Congrats Wide Rider, you got out of jail. Served 30 days on a DUI charge for riding down main street in Warsaw on Derby day singing My Old KY home.

Fry Queen knows gun control is like the welfare ck she got the first of the month...long gone!
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6772 Jun 13, 2013
Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
It is time to check those guns in at the local Sheriff. Of course anyone that fails to report, will be facing jail time and a fine. Plus you will lose every gun in your home.
Did you know that old hag SL (Seriously Large) can't stand for me to steal her thunder. If she only had a healthy looking body like I have, when she tried to hook a man, she would succeed again.
You have a six pack ass. Its so large and sticks out so much a six pack would the sit and be secure on it. By secure I mean your so big you can't reach around to grab it.

Pale uses gun control as revenue enhancements. No solution, just a source of revenue for her lib friends to waste.
Pale Rider

Covington, KY

#6773 Jun 13, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Congrats Wide Rider, you got out of jail. Served 30 days on a DUI charge for riding down main street in Warsaw on Derby day singing My Old KY home.
Fry Queen knows gun control is like the welfare ck she got the first of the month...long gone!
You know more about welfare than Clayton Bigsby. You repeat the same old thing over and over. You are so high on drugs, you don't remember from one time to the next what you do say.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6774 Jun 13, 2013
Pale, How many times have you done your Derby tradition? You've done it so many times, the police block Main St.

What a show although a copy from when Otis rode a cow in the Andy Griffith show.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6777 Jun 13, 2013
Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your food hoarding coming along?
Great! Charging $20 worth of gold or silver for a can for green beans or corn. Want some? How about some corned beef hash? It's $45 a can. Powdered eggs,$100. I also have coffee, LP gas, tooth paste, soap, toilet paper, garbage bags, about anything you'd need. When the time is right, it'll be the best deal around (ammo not for sale). And no, I don't take food stamps.
Does things look better in Ohio now.
Yes they 'does'. Got everything I need, and enough left over to sell to the neighbors.
Do you feel a little more secure, now that Obama is in for the second term?
The chump-in-chief is irrelevant to my plans.
Have you ever had your nose hammered on? It is nice to see a bloody nose, blood oozing out. A grown man crying, holding his nose. He asks for a doctor. I think you broke my nose.
Go for it, if you want to meet your buddy Trayvon... That is if you can get four guys to slather you with lard so you can slip your fat ass out of that booth at McDonald's.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6780 Jun 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
laughing at your utter complete stupidity and envy.
what you call hoarding, is called being prepared by normal people.
No POTUS is going to effect people who prepare.
Only sheep like you require hand holding, and someone to order and pay for your food.
In regards to your nose comments.....what color casket do you like?
PS: on Ebay I purchased 5000 gluten free emergency survival meals. 20 year shelf life. Should I have asked permission from Obama to hoard so much?
maybe you should start planning for the very first time in your life, and not just whine and scream due to the lack of self action.
enjoy your abject stupidity, and keep your knees locked together. I can't imaging the horror of you reproducing.
Your comments aren't worth commenting on COMMIE!

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#6781 Jun 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
laughing at your utter complete stupidity and envy.
what you call hoarding, is called being prepared by normal people.
No POTUS is going to effect people who prepare.
Only sheep like you require hand holding, and someone to order and pay for your food.
In regards to your nose comments.....what color casket do you like?
PS: on Ebay I purchased 5000 gluten free emergency survival meals. 20 year shelf life. Should I have asked permission from Obama to hoard so much?
maybe you should start planning for the very first time in your life, and not just whine and scream due to the lack of self action.
enjoy your abject stupidity, and keep your knees locked together. I can't imaging the horror of you reproducing.
This is a great post.I am also prepared somewhat.I have food,water,and power.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#6782 Jun 14, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments aren't worth commenting on COMMIE!
Like I said before,you are mean.

United States

#6783 Jun 15, 2013
She's mean stupid and fat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 3 hr -The-Artist- 222
Obama thinks race relations are better? 3 hr -The-Artist- 1
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 3 hr -The-Artist- 16
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 3 hr -The-Artist- 5
How to treat diblasio trash 6 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Where has Rowdy been? 7 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 7 hr Duke for Mayor 4,975
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:57 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:57PM