Comments
6,121 - 6,140 of 8,050 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Twisted

Covington, KY

#6722 May 7, 2013
We can make Topix better or worse. When we see someone post a thread titled, which topix troll are you willing to ignore completely?

Just because a person might not agree, is no reason to call them a troll. If a person is someone like Pale Rider, that has a viewpoint different than yours on gun control. That isn't a reason, to attempt to drive them from Columbus Topix.

I have compiled a list of users that each have their viewpoints.

1. TonyD2 - We call him. the coward of the county.

2. VaDoc - Isn't a Doctor, instead a retired blowhard.

3. Hugh Victor Thompson - Oops.

4. Neutral Party - Unable to discuss anything. No knowledge. An illegal from down south. Vagrant.

5. Che Reagan Christ - Good Comments.

6. tranpsosition - Teacher.
7. rowdy01 - Socially correct terms.
8. They cannot kill a Spook - Expect anything from Spook.
9. Big Johnson - Democrat views.
10. FKA Reader - Pay attention to Reader.
11. Oliver Canterberry - Ideas, clear mind.
12.-The-Artist- Agrees with some ideas.
13.-Clayton Bigsby - The Columbus brain (the Karl Rove of Columbus Topix).

14. George Zimmerman - I'm guilty as Hell. I have more doctored photos.
14 -tip-- Pure Republican.

15. Kosmik - Wheel of Fortune.

16. Anonymous of Indy - The Man with the FACTS.

17. Reality Speaks - Evil one & uninformed ones, that is Reality Speaks.

18. Serious Lady - Loves all Men.

19. Che Reagan Christ - Hillary 2016.

20. Pale Rider 1001 - So Pretty.
21. Pale Rider - The Truth Hurts.
22. Duke for Mayor - The Law.

23. Catman Dave - Loves the new Pope.

24. WiseAmerican - Wise thoughts.

25. Adif understanding - Take America back!

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6723 May 7, 2013
Twisted wrote:
We can make Topix better or worse. When we see someone post a thread titled, which topix troll are you willing to ignore completely?
Just because a person might not agree, is no reason to call them a troll. If a person is someone like Pale Rider, that has a viewpoint different than yours on gun control. That isn't a reason, to attempt to drive them from Columbus Topix.
I have compiled a list of users that each have their viewpoints.
1. TonyD2 - We call him. the coward of the county.
2. VaDoc - Isn't a Doctor, instead a retired blowhard.
3. Hugh Victor Thompson - Oops.
4. Neutral Party - Unable to discuss anything. No knowledge. An illegal from down south. Vagrant.
5. Che Reagan Christ - Good Comments.
6. tranpsosition - Teacher.
7. rowdy01 - Socially correct terms.
8. They cannot kill a Spook - Expect anything from Spook.
9. Big Johnson - Democrat views.
10. FKA Reader - Pay attention to Reader.
11. Oliver Canterberry - Ideas, clear mind.
12.-The-Artist- Agrees with some ideas.
13.-Clayton Bigsby - The Columbus brain (the Karl Rove of Columbus Topix).
14. George Zimmerman - I'm guilty as Hell. I have more doctored photos.
14 -tip-- Pure Republican.
15. Kosmik - Wheel of Fortune.
16. Anonymous of Indy - The Man with the FACTS.
17. Reality Speaks - Evil one & uninformed ones, that is Reality Speaks.
18. Serious Lady - Loves all Men.
19. Che Reagan Christ - Hillary 2016.
20. Pale Rider 1001 - So Pretty.
21. Pale Rider - The Truth Hurts.
22. Duke for Mayor - The Law.
23. Catman Dave - Loves the new Pope.
24. WiseAmerican - Wise thoughts.
25. Adif understanding - Take America back!
Twisted: Feckin' gobsheen.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6724 May 7, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisted: Feckin' gobsheen.
It's wide rider seeking attention again, Tip.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6725 May 8, 2013
Yup, but she'll always be Fry Queen to me.

Typical liberal. Defeated she comes out with a new identity but with the same old crap.

I heard she was in the hospital after going to KFC and thought she had eaten the bones.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6726 May 8, 2013
Twisted wrote:
We can make Topix better or worse. When we see someone post a thread titled, which topix troll are you willing to ignore completely?
Just because a person might not agree, is no reason to call them a troll. If a person is someone like Pale Rider, that has a viewpoint different than yours on gun control. That isn't a reason, to attempt to drive them from Columbus Topix.
I have compiled a list of users that each have their viewpoints.
1. TonyD2 - We call him. the coward of the county.
2. VaDoc - Isn't a Doctor, instead a retired blowhard.
3. Hugh Victor Thompson - Oops.
4. Neutral Party - Unable to discuss anything. No knowledge. An illegal from down south. Vagrant.
5. Che Reagan Christ - Good Comments.
6. tranpsosition - Teacher.
7. rowdy01 - Socially correct terms.
8. They cannot kill a Spook - Expect anything from Spook.
9. Big Johnson - Democrat views.
10. FKA Reader - Pay attention to Reader.
11. Oliver Canterberry - Ideas, clear mind.
12.-The-Artist- Agrees with some ideas.
13.-Clayton Bigsby - The Columbus brain (the Karl Rove of Columbus Topix).
14. George Zimmerman - I'm guilty as Hell. I have more doctored photos.
14 -tip-- Pure Republican.
15. Kosmik - Wheel of Fortune.
16. Anonymous of Indy - The Man with the FACTS.
17. Reality Speaks - Evil one & uninformed ones, that is Reality Speaks.
18. Serious Lady - Loves all Men.
19. Che Reagan Christ - Hillary 2016.
20. Pale Rider 1001 - So Pretty.
21. Pale Rider - The Truth Hurts.
22. Duke for Mayor - The Law.
23. Catman Dave - Loves the new Pope.
24. WiseAmerican - Wise thoughts.
25. Adif understanding - Take America back!
Not a teacher. Academic layabout.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6727 May 8, 2013
Twisted wrote:
We can make Topix better or worse. When we see someone post a thread titled, which topix troll are you willing to ignore completely?
Just because a person might not agree, is no reason to call them a troll. If a person is someone like Pale Rider, that has a viewpoint different than yours on gun control. That isn't a reason, to attempt to drive them from Columbus Topix.
I have compiled a list of users that each have their viewpoints.
1. TonyD2 - We call him. the coward of the county.
2. VaDoc - Isn't a Doctor, instead a retired blowhard.
3. Hugh Victor Thompson - Oops.
4. Neutral Party - Unable to discuss anything. No knowledge. An illegal from down south. Vagrant.
5. Che Reagan Christ - Good Comments.
6. tranpsosition - Teacher.
7. rowdy01 - Socially correct terms.
8. They cannot kill a Spook - Expect anything from Spook.
9. Big Johnson - Democrat views.
10. FKA Reader - Pay attention to Reader.
11. Oliver Canterberry - Ideas, clear mind.
12.-The-Artist- Agrees with some ideas.
13.-Clayton Bigsby - The Columbus brain (the Karl Rove of Columbus Topix).
14. George Zimmerman - I'm guilty as Hell. I have more doctored photos.
14 -tip-- Pure Republican.
15. Kosmik - Wheel of Fortune.
16. Anonymous of Indy - The Man with the FACTS.
17. Reality Speaks - Evil one & uninformed ones, that is Reality Speaks.
18. Serious Lady - Loves all Men.
19. Che Reagan Christ - Hillary 2016.
20. Pale Rider 1001 - So Pretty.
21. Pale Rider - The Truth Hurts.
22. Duke for Mayor - The Law.
23. Catman Dave - Loves the new Pope.
24. WiseAmerican - Wise thoughts.
25. Adif understanding - Take America back!
your fantasy is that all your loser buddies and you are normal.

as always you are wrong.

add the entire list of your buddies accomplishments collectively on a sheet of paper, and compare them against anyone of the people you diss.

so in closing....all your ilk added together can't perform at the level of a single self employed person you fail to persecute.

your band of mis-fits is exactly what we teach our children not to become.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#6728 May 8, 2013
And don't forget to watch your God shitt his pants shortly. The Benghazi witnesses are about to take the stand!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6732 May 12, 2013
Rand Paul on Saturday accused President Obama of working with "anti-American globalists" to "plot against our Constitution."

The email blast was sent on behalf of the National Association on Gun Rights and heavily criticized the president's gun control efforts.

Here's a snippet of the email, courtesy of the Washington Post's Ezra Klein.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#6733 May 13, 2013
Twisted wrote:
We can make Topix better or worse. When we see someone post a thread titled, which topix troll are you willing to ignore completely?
Just because a person might not agree, is no reason to call them a troll. If a person is someone like Pale Rider, that has a viewpoint different than yours on gun control. That isn't a reason, to attempt to drive them from Columbus Topix.
I have compiled a list of users that each have their viewpoints.
1. TonyD2 - We call him. the coward of the county.
2. VaDoc - Isn't a Doctor, instead a retired blowhard.
3. Hugh Victor Thompson - Oops.
4. Neutral Party - Unable to discuss anything. No knowledge. An illegal from down south. Vagrant.
5. Che Reagan Christ - Good Comments.
6. tranpsosition - Teacher.
7. rowdy01 - Socially correct terms.
8. They cannot kill a Spook - Expect anything from Spook.
9. Big Johnson - Democrat views.
10. FKA Reader - Pay attention to Reader.
11. Oliver Canterberry - Ideas, clear mind.
12.-The-Artist- Agrees with some ideas.
13.-Clayton Bigsby - The Columbus brain (the Karl Rove of Columbus Topix).
14. George Zimmerman - I'm guilty as Hell. I have more doctored photos.
14 -tip-- Pure Republican.
15. Kosmik - Wheel of Fortune.
16. Anonymous of Indy - The Man with the FACTS.
17. Reality Speaks - Evil one & uninformed ones, that is Reality Speaks.
18. Serious Lady - Loves all Men.
19. Che Reagan Christ - Hillary 2016.
20. Pale Rider 1001 - So Pretty.
21. Pale Rider - The Truth Hurts.
22. Duke for Mayor - The Law.
23. Catman Dave - Loves the new Pope.
24. WiseAmerican - Wise thoughts.
25. Adif understanding - Take America back!
Nice try pale. Same BS different name. You fool no one troll.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6735 May 13, 2013
Fry Queen must be serving some time for DUI again. Every derby Pale sucks down a fifth of Old Forrester and drives her Pacer down the street, horn beeping singing My Old KY home. The cops are at the end of the street. It is an annual event in Warsaw.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6736 Jun 1, 2013
I just had to share this. Young man obviously knew his stuff.

Pale Rider

Covington, KY

#6737 Jun 10, 2013
Another SHOOTING SPREE.

An assault style rifle used.

Shooter has 1300 rounds of ammunition.

What do you have to say? We have enough laws?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6738 Jun 10, 2013
There are more gun laws in California than almost any other state. Why didn't those extra laws stop him?

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

#6739 Jun 10, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
There are more gun laws in California than almost any other state. Why didn't those extra laws stop him?
The old white men in the surrounding states, guns being sold over craigslist, not whacking everyone $50/background check on each box of ammo bought...

Duh...you know the Third World population needs the laws just like where they came from...

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#6740 Jun 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Another SHOOTING SPREE.
An assault style rifle used.
Shooter has 1300 rounds of ammunition.
What do you have to say? We have enough laws?
Assault rifles are illegal in California.

California has among the toughest gun control laws in the nation.

Worked great huh?

If the students of Santa Monica College had been armed the shooter could have been stopped.

But alas, Santa Monica College is a "Gun Free" zone.

Apparently Zawahri (the shooter) did not see the sign.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#6741 Jun 10, 2013
Battlestar Galactica Actress Tweets About Gun Safety, Loses Half Her Twitter Followers

Earlier today actress Katee Sackhoff—who played the gun-toting, tough-talking gender-bent Starbuck on Battlestar Galactica—tweeted about an incident in which a 4-year-old boy accidentally shot his father:

She followed up with a response to a fan advocating aggressive gun control:

A couple of hours later, she was down about 100,000 Twitter followers:

And finally a lesson learned (and tweeted to her 99,500 followers), but she sticks by her (literal and metaphorical) guns:

(Tweets at the site)
http://reason.com/blog/2013/06/10/battlestar-...

Actions have consequences.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#6743 Jun 10, 2013
Even the local sheriffs office won't knuckle under to anything King Joffry Obamus dictates regarding gun control.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6744 Jun 10, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Even the local sheriffs office won't knuckle under to anything King Joffry Obamus dictates regarding gun control.
Rural sheriffs reject Obama’s gun proposal…..Federal Agents need to stay in Washington

http://dailyoddsandends.wordpress.com/2013/01...

County sheriffs from coast to coast reject Obama’s gun grabbing

http://thisgotmyattention.wordpress.com/2013/...

Increasing number of sheriffs reject Obama assault weapons ban

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/01/25/increa...

Since: Aug 12

United States

#6746 Jun 11, 2013
Nope... its not time to register any gun.
Chucky

United States

#6747 Jun 12, 2013
Bet the shooter was a Liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 23 min yikes 2,283
Abortion clinic vows to keep serving 42 min Ms_Julie 13
welfare nation 47 min Zoe Regen 3
RIP Joan Rivers 1 hr E-Bob 10
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr scirocco 3,211
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr xxxrayted 30,475
Where to buy Herbal Incense? (Aug '12) 3 hr The K2 Guy 111
Where are all the original legacy posters? 12 hr Duke for Mayor 101
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••