Since: Aug 12

United States

#6689 May 2, 2013
I'm counting my bullets. Anyone wanna bet they have more 9mm s than I do?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#6690 May 2, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
I'm counting my bullets. Anyone wanna bet they have more 9mm s than I do?
You reload?
VADoc

United States

#6694 May 2, 2013
Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
I just got back from Chesterfield. It has been a hectic 2 days. I am heading out in the morning to McMinnville, Tennessee.
***** A Concealed Weapon*****
I have been pondering some things about common sense. See what you think? About a concealed weapon.
Unless you're an expert, carrying a gun is stupid. The instant you hesitate to fire, a bad guy could take it from you and kill you.
Presence and the ability to exert control over the situation is just as important as firepower. Some people have the personality to do that, others don't.
I am also worried about people who are trigger happy when they didn't need to be. The Zimmerman situation is a case in point.
We are getting into some dangerous stuff here when we encourage amateurs to pack. You should have extensive training, maybe not quite as much but on the order of what a policeman gets, before you should be around to carry a gun around with you in public.
Hmmm well since I'm already trained by the NRA to be an instructor and have had multiple self defense pistol courses and have more range time and training than most police officers, sounds like I'm set.

So you for taking away the carry permits of retired police officers? I mean they get older, slower, and their reaction times and judgement isn't what it once was. Should they be disarmed?

United States

#6696 May 2, 2013
Hmmmm... did somebody come thru just removing posts?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6697 May 2, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Hmmmm... did somebody come thru just removing posts?
Looks like 91, 92 and 93 were removed. Did you answer Karl's question about reloading?

Ivy League-ISIS

#6698 May 2, 2013
Mods might be givng Pale Rider the Walt treatment

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6699 May 2, 2013
He he he....

"There have been 72,005,482 background checks for gun purchases since President Obama took office, according to data released by the FBI.

In 2009, the FBI conducted 14,033,824 background checks. If we subtract the month of January (Obama did not assume office until the end of the month) we get 12,819,939.

The FBI conducted 14,409,616 background checks in 2010, 16,454,951 in 2011, and 19,592,303 in 2012.

Add to that the first four months of 2013 (2,495,440, 2,309,393, 2,209,407 and 1,714,433 respectively) and the total number of background checks under President Obama comes to 72,005,482.

Obama has been President for 1,550 days. That works out to 46,455 background checks for gun purchases each day."

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams...

Location hidden

#6700 May 2, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
He he he....
"There have been 72,005,482 background checks for gun purchases since President Obama took office, according to data released by the FBI.
In 2009, the FBI conducted 14,033,824 background checks. If we subtract the month of January (Obama did not assume office until the end of the month) we get 12,819,939.
The FBI conducted 14,409,616 background checks in 2010, 16,454,951 in 2011, and 19,592,303 in 2012.
Add to that the first four months of 2013 (2,495,440, 2,309,393, 2,209,407 and 1,714,433 respectively) and the total number of background checks under President Obama comes to 72,005,482.
Obama has been President for 1,550 days. That works out to 46,455 background checks for gun purchases each day."
http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams...
Nice work, Ton.
LOL So much for the 'gun control' president. Now we can watch Obamacare implode before October.

United States

#6701 May 2, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like 91, 92 and 93 were removed. Did you answer Karl's question about reloading?
Yes I did answer. It still appears to be there to me but if nobody else sees it, I said "not yet but I'm saving my brass casings for when I start."

Ivy League-ISIS

#6702 May 3, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did answer. It still appears to be there to me but if nobody else sees it, I said "not yet but I'm saving my brass casings for when I start."
Must have been removed, I can't see it.

System is weird sometimes, it doesn't like shutup when posted as two separate words.
Pale Rider

Covington, KY

#6704 May 3, 2013
Did you know?

Neutral Party is from Mexico?

He is an illegal, that came through El Paso, Texas. There he headed to Arkansas. Next to Memphis. Then hopped a freight to Louisville.

He makes the rounds in KFC begging for food. Or he is rummaging through the garbage for chicken bones with meat left on them. If he finds some, he is off to McDonalds to beg for fries and a pop. If no luck, he is in their garbage looking for some fries.

The man is a vagrant. Barely can speak English. Has trouble understanding English. He is a STALKER. He has been trying to find me for six (6) months on some Topix. You are no good Neutral Party.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#6705 May 3, 2013
Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be as dumb as a box of rocks, or so stupid you have trouble understanding what you read. Where do you read this crap you come up with?
By the way, you are no Doctor, no more than I am a snake handler. Do you ever get serious about anything?
Pay attention folks here's how this works.

Pale makes some dumbass comment about gun control. Poster posts something that she doesn't like and meets her unrealistic expectations. Pale pouts like a little child and calls names.

Yes folks pale can't debate and is just a loser welfare troll.
Pale Rider

Covington, KY

#6706 May 3, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Pale makes some dumbass comment about gun control. Poster posts something that she doesn't like and meets her unrealistic expectations. Pale pouts like a little child and calls names.
What is there to debate with you? You don't have any solutions on gun control. I doubt if you can load a gun.

Location hidden

#6707 May 3, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Weel, I have plenty I've saved that you can have.

Location hidden

#6708 May 3, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Put her and any other useless troll on 'ignore' Doc. It's the only way we can have a conversation.

And this one, Wide Rider, in my opinion is so far out of her/his gourd that's it's dangerous.

She's a 'baiter'....be completley outrageous to get a response from anyone. They don't care who or know anything about the subject.

I picture an aging drag queen getting hysterical over everything. Who knows?

United States

#6710 May 3, 2013
As a public service for any of my friends here who are also a fan of the constitution and find it difficult to get ammo as of recently.
I have my order in for 500 more rounds of 9 lugars and 500 more 40s&ws.
You can order up to 500 of pretty much any caliber from:
Www.georgia-arms.com
The notice is that the wait is 2-9 months but that was the same when I ordered a couple months ago and I got it in 22 days.:-)
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6711 May 4, 2013
What is sad is that after over 50 months into the Oblamo administration the unemployment rate is still higher than it ever was under Bush. However, you wouldn't know it by Oblamo's actions. You see, the economy really doesn't interest him.

He's talking about gun control, immigration and gay marriage. Most Americans care about jobs, debt, gas prices and other items that effect the family.

Obviously, Oblamo is not the sack of promises he campaigned. Instead he is an arrogant ideologue that will say anything you want to hear but do whatever he wants, regardless of the constitution.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6712 May 4, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, that's fry Queen. Notice she hasn't been on here in a while. First of all, it is the first of the month and the check arrive and the booze and drugs are a priority.

Second, her agenda is dead and she has nothing to talk about. Add to it that the people on the Columbus forum stand up to the immature hag. She'll move along soon but you'll still have the woof, Che and MNPF1989 stating their BS or rose colored views.

United States

#6713 May 4, 2013
Pale fry queen's stuff has been getting deleted due to lack of manners.

Ivy League-ISIS

#6716 May 4, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Pale fry queen's stuff has been getting deleted due to lack of manners.
Note how many posts have been deleted from this thread, its several hundred. Most of which have been Pale Rider.

But as this site is almost certainly continuing to lose money, eventually most of the mods will be fired and it will be Wild West again before all the traffic leaves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 10 min Pope Che Reagan C... 4
President Ebola 27 min Black Rhino 625
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 1 hr BizzyBee 3
Federal Tax Revenue Tops 3Trillion 2 hr BuckeyesScheduleS... 1
rebecca wild 2 hr billy dee 1
message for glittersucks (Sep '12) 3 hr Foureva Ashley 7
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 4 hr Black Rhino 114
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs