Aiken, SC

#6654 Apr 29, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Doc, I need your professional opinion.
Which is on life support, near death and in need of some serious help:
Wide Rider and her ideas?
Or
Gun Control?
Please do this as a courtesy or bill Fry Queen's medicaid. Thanks!
I would have called a code on both about a week ago
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6662 Apr 30, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a hard time believing that someone from Kentucky, can come to Columbus and can call you a liar, a sex object, a man chaser, the FAKE SOCIALITE. Were you a jockey too? Or is it a fact, you are so damn heavy, you would break a two year old down, if you were able to get on?
You drool everytime I put my photo on, it brings back memories, of what you had hoped to be. But let's get real, you are nothing but a secretary to some old man, nothing more. Your ass by now is as wide as that old chair you sit on, day after day. You hate that photo of me. It only reminds you, of what you wanted to be.
I am on early as I will catch a flight to St. Louis this morning for an assignment. I hope to be back by late afternoon, to pester you SL. So put on your glossy lipstick. Head out for another hard day at work. Tighen down that old corset, put something in tha bra, to help those sagging boobs. Spray your mouth to kill those germs. Put on your best perfume. I will be heading out to Chesterfield today for a photo shoot. Tootaloo, you old fogey. Have fun if you can. Don't you wish you were free like me, enjoying the attention, men giving me the eye.
Kentucky land of FAST HORSES and Beautiful Slender, Well Built Women. Cry your heart old SL.(Seriously Large) Ha! Ha!
fantasy rider does it again.

see her above latest fantasy.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#6663 Apr 30, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a hard time believing that someone from Kentucky, can come to Columbus and can call you a liar, a sex object, a man chaser, the FAKE SOCIALITE. Were you a jockey too? Or is it a fact, you are so damn heavy, you would break a two year old down, if you were able to get on?
You drool everytime I put my photo on, it brings back memories, of what you had hoped to be. But let's get real, you are nothing but a secretary to some old man, nothing more. Your ass by now is as wide as that old chair you sit on, day after day. You hate that photo of me. It only reminds you, of what you wanted to be.
I am on early as I will catch a flight to St. Louis this morning for an assignment. I hope to be back by late afternoon, to pester you SL. So put on your glossy lipstick. Head out for another hard day at work. Tighen down that old corset, put something in tha bra, to help those sagging boobs. Spray your mouth to kill those germs. Put on your best perfume. I will be heading out to Chesterfield today for a photo shoot. Tootaloo, you old fogey. Have fun if you can. Don't you wish you were free like me, enjoying the attention, men giving me the eye.
Kentucky land of FAST HORSES and Beautiful Slender, Well Built Women. Cry your heart old SL.(Seriously Large) Ha! Ha!
You're built like a Clydesdale with more hair and we all know it. Nice google swipe of someone's picture. I wonder if they know some refrigerator from Kentucky is using it?

You're not going to St. Louis. You aren't going anywhere. I bet you don't even leave your trailer today.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6664 Apr 30, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, or at least we haven't yet.
What about a Senator that can drag in 24 Million in 6 years? All because he had the inside track on trading. Don't we all wish for that? Only a rich man, or someone that has the inside track on stock. You got it, a Senator. A Republican Senator from Kentucky, way to go Mitch. Your 8 million bulging in your coffers for 2014. Money talks. What is 8-10 million, to earn another 24 million, with all the inside info? Whould you spend $10.00 to earn $240.00? Ten million for 24 million or more?
Of the six richest senators, five are democrats. Harry Reid became a millionaire while a senator as well. To single out McConnell is typical of a liberal. Reid means well so he gets a free pass.

What a lot of people don't understand is there are very few in politics that actually act with the peoples best interest in mind. They follow their agenda and that is why we have partison gridlock.

Not a single item Pale, or a democratic has presented that would prevent the CT, CO or any other mass killing. The only deterrent I have heard that offers any protection is to put armed personnel in schools. This too has inherent risks but at least there would be someone there to respond and not wait until the shooter reloads and "jump" him (What a joke!).

But of course this sort of thing wasn't supposed to happen because Oblamo was going to make everyone better off, the world safe, level the playing field, grow the economy, produce jobs,lower the cost of healthcare, cut the debt in half.....Oh well?
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6665 Apr 30, 2013
I am sure your parents would be proud of you for posting this. What a disappointment you must have been to them. I can see why you are so lonely. No man, no friends, Wide Rider
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6666 Apr 30, 2013
The only time Fry Queen has approached St. Louis was to eat ribs, St. Louis style ribs.

Remember it is the end of the month and Wide Rider saw the mission menu for today was ribs.

Nice try Fry Queen. We know better.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6667 Apr 30, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lot of folks in Kentucky, personally and in business. Both the horse business and I also do some volunteer work with the Markey Cancer Center at the Univ of KY.

NONE that I have ever met or interacted with, have come close to being as crass, crude, classless, delusional, spewing venom and so steeped in denial as you are. And they never would.

In fact , nowhere in the world have I encountered someone as low as you.

It has nothing to do with KY, no matter where you go, you'll still be what you are.

And let me tell you something, although none of us believe for a New York minute that that was a picture of you, even if it was, the hate inside you and your manner would still leave you alone and without friends. Now proceed with your worthless life.

Location hidden

#6668 Apr 30, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
I am sure your parents would be proud of you for posting this. What a disappointment you must have been to them. I can see why you are so lonely. No man, no friends, Wide Rider
<quoted text>
When are you going to register, NP? And you too, VADoc, for that matter! When?
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#6669 Apr 30, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to register, NP? And you too, VADoc, for that matter! When?
I registered once but it takes longer to come back when the moderators get the red diapers in a bunch.

Location hidden

#6670 Apr 30, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I registered once but it takes longer to come back when the moderators get the red diapers in a bunch.
LMAO
Well, Spookerini, we can't lose you. I would like to send you a PM from time to time. Never know when I'll need a skunk expert.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6671 May 1, 2013
Believe me SL, Wide Rider is no Kentuckian. Kentuckians are respectful, friendly and accepting. Kentuckians will nod, say hello to a stranger just because it's a nice thing to do. I believe Fry Queen is a transplant from another state.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6672 May 1, 2013
Oh, I don't know if that's entirely true. I've had some great experiences in KY but also some rather negative ones. Murfreesboro, most specifically, stands out as one of the least welcoming places in the South I've visited)

I would perhaps wager that TN is much like anywhere else, with a mix of lovely and rather distasteful persons with most folks falling someplace in the middle.

Since: Aug 12

Quesada, Costa Rica

#6674 May 1, 2013
Hey Yall, guess where I'm at?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6675 May 1, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
you fishing, and how are they biting?

Location hidden

#6676 May 1, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Believe me SL, Wide Rider is no Kentuckian. Kentuckians are respectful, friendly and accepting. Kentuckians will nod, say hello to a stranger just because it's a nice thing to do. I believe Fry Queen is a transplant from another state.
I know that, NP. And as you know, I love Kentucky and lots of folks from there. Register, please! I'm not going to leave you alone till you do.:-)

Ignore any other posts the trolls make.

Location hidden

#6677 May 1, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
OMG, I wish I was with you! Post a photo if you can and catch the big ones!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6680 May 1, 2013

Location hidden

#6681 May 1, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
Thanks, Tony. Very interesting and I would not have seen it otherwise.

Since: Aug 12

Acworth, GA

#6684 May 2, 2013
I don't think all the gun owners are gonna need guns for the Zombie Apocalypse. That's not going to happen.

What were gonna need guns and a whole lotta ammo for is the F-tard Apocalypse.

See.... The F-Tards wont have brains just like zombies. And there'll be a whole bunch of people that vote for Democrats that don't have brains. So therefore the F-tards will come after the smart people.

At least we'll have guns and a whole buncha ammo!

Location hidden

#6686 May 2, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
I don't think all the gun owners are gonna need guns for the Zombie Apocalypse. That's not going to happen.
What were gonna need guns and a whole lotta ammo for is the F-tard Apocalypse.
See.... The F-Tards wont have brains just like zombies. And there'll be a whole bunch of people that vote for Democrats that don't have brains. So therefore the F-tards will come after the smart people.
At least we'll have guns and a whole buncha ammo!
Spot on, Bud. LMAO Now will it work that way with were wolves too?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY Does America Hate Obama so much? 39 min Amen 28
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 41 min Amen 20
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 45 min Canton 30,522
Racist 52 min London Calling 5
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots? 1 hr flamin 18
~~~~~ OJ Simpson Joining ISIS 1 hr Public Schools Fail 3
Will The White House Get a Missle? 1 hr Public Schools Fail 8
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 4 hr get alife 2,292
Where are all the original legacy posters? 5 hr sidekick 114
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search