Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
Did You Know?
The Presidents' full name is Barack Hussein Obama and he was born in the United States of America.
Republicans spend MORE money than Democrats.
Cry Me A River Republicans!
Pale Rider Sucks
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't treat the forum and its posters with respect, and neither does Che.
You apparently don't understand the foundations of respect, nor sarcasm. Do you think that people espousing views and opinions publicly might be taking some inherent risks?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't treat the forum and its posters with respect, and neither does Che.
A few of us have taken steps to enlighten you about the function of the First Amendment, Karl, and it seems to stick in your craw a bit.

Life rolls on. Cry all you wish.

woof
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you can say?
That's all that needs to be said. You do suck and are not liked...anywhere.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

With gun control dead all Wide Rider can do is talk about Republicans.

She'll move along soon but has to show her hate and jealousy first.

Notice how you don't see the liberals talk about the economy, jobs, terrorism, debt, the cost to fill your tank and many other topics that really effect a family. That is not part of their agenda.
Twisted

Independence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently don't understand the foundations of respect, nor sarcasm. Do you think that people espousing views and opinions publicly might be taking some inherent risks?
woof
There is a room full of people on Columbus Topix that love to show their pure ignorance. Would you like for me to show you a few pages of your stupidity, in your own words? It is nothing but filled with putting people down. does it make you feel superior, good about yourself?

I thought when I came to Columbus Topix, there would be some educated people that could talk with common sense. All I found was people that had nothing to say. Where are those in Ohio, that can actually discuss something? Is ridicule, is all you know?

They are worse than Neutral Party, more stupid than an uneducated Mexican, that barely knows English. A man that has stolen everything from meals out the garbage at KFC, McDonald's, and of course Cracker Barrel. Neutral Party is an illegal, that made his way out of Mexico, through ElPaso, Texas. He had heard Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas at some point in time. So he made his way there by stealing and begging. His next stop was Memphis, Tennessee. There he went into an Army Surplus store and bought an old Army uniform. He found that by putting up a sign, "I WILL WORK FOR FOOD FOR FREE" that he could not only get some food, but money too. He got enough money to get out of Tennessee. From there he hitchhiked to Louisville. Stopping at the Ohio River. He thought on the other side of the River was another Country. With that old tattered Uniform, he begged, he sold drugs, he ate leftovers from the garbage at KFC, McDonald's, Cracker Barrel. He knows all about those chicken bones. That is why he talks about fries, chicken bones, he has lived off of them for years. That is your Neutral Party from Louisville. A man that has stolen, everything from food to a bicycle, just to survive.

And yet, as dumb as he is, with little or no education, he can carry on a better discussion, then nearly everyone on Columbus Topix. Most have followed the lead of Hugh Victor Thompson, mean spirited, hateful, full of hatred. Anyone new that comes to Columbus Topix. You try in every way to belittle them, and try to run them off, if their view is different than yours. This is your Columbus Topix.

Neutral, has never seen me, he doesn't have a clue what I look like. His old friend Joe Chit and I sat down, he told me the sad but true truth about Neutral. He stole the computer he uses, from a Walmart. Serious Lady, I hope you hook up with Neutral, you two deserve each other. One as big a liar as the other. Maybe you can clean him up. He hasn't had a bath this year. You can smell him, when he walks in a room, I am told. Yes talk to him on your PM, by all means. Maybe you can teach the man something. Find a job for him in Ohio. Good Luck with Neutral. I know from my own experience, you try to nab every new person that comes to Topix. Now all you can do is spend your time ridiculing me. Go ahead, help yourself. You only show your ignorance. Neutral you TRAMP, get yourself a job, become a good citizen. You don't need to lie and steal. Although, you are an illegal, You are in America, land of opportunity.

Go after these PUKES Mayor!
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Are you sure Twisted? I Had thought Neutral was an illegal. I thought he was a Muslim, like he calls Obama.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Twisted wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a room full of people on Columbus Topix that love to show their pure ignorance. Would you like for me to show you a few pages of your stupidity, in your own words? It is nothing but filled with putting people down. does it make you feel superior, good about yourself?
I thought when I came to Columbus Topix, there would be some educated people that could talk with common sense. All I found was people that had nothing to say. Where are those in Ohio, that can actually discuss something? Is ridicule, is all you know?
They are worse than Neutral Party, more stupid than an uneducated Mexican, that barely knows English. A man that has stolen everything from meals out the garbage at KFC, McDonald's, and of course Cracker Barrel. Neutral Party is an illegal, that made his way out of Mexico, through ElPaso, Texas. He had heard Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas at some point in time. So he made his way there by stealing and begging. His next stop was Memphis, Tennessee. There he went into an Army Surplus store and bought an old Army uniform. He found that by putting up a sign, "I WILL WORK FOR FOOD FOR FREE" that he could not only get some food, but money too. He got enough money to get out of Tennessee. From there he hitchhiked to Louisville. Stopping at the Ohio River. He thought on the other side of the River was another Country. With that old tattered Uniform, he begged, he sold drugs, he ate leftovers from the garbage at KFC, McDonald's, Cracker Barrel. He knows all about those chicken bones. That is why he talks about fries, chicken bones, he has lived off of them for years. That is your Neutral Party from Louisville. A man that has stolen, everything from food to a bicycle, just to survive.
And yet, as dumb as he is, with little or no education, he can carry on a better discussion, then nearly everyone on Columbus Topix. Most have followed the lead of Hugh Victor Thompson, mean spirited, hateful, full of hatred. Anyone new that comes to Columbus Topix. You try in every way to belittle them, and try to run them off, if their view is different than yours. This is your Columbus Topix.
Neutral, has never seen me, he doesn't have a clue what I look like. His old friend Joe Chit and I sat down, he told me the sad but true truth about Neutral. He stole the computer he uses, from a Walmart. Serious Lady, I hope you hook up with Neutral, you two deserve each other. One as big a liar as the other. Maybe you can clean him up. He hasn't had a bath this year. You can smell him, when he walks in a room, I am told. Yes talk to him on your PM, by all means. Maybe you can teach the man something. Find a job for him in Ohio. Good Luck with Neutral. I know from my own experience, you try to nab every new person that comes to Topix. Now all you can do is spend your time ridiculing me. Go ahead, help yourself. You only show your ignorance. Neutral you TRAMP, get yourself a job, become a good citizen. You don't need to lie and steal. Although, you are an illegal, You are in America, land of opportunity.
Wide Rider sucks, Che sucks, Duke sucks, Tran sucks and now Twisted, who is most likely one of the aforementioned, sucks.

Ignore them all.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

This has to be at least the tenth name Fry Queen has posted under. Same exact post she tried in Warsaw several times. And then she answers herself. That is what happens this time of the month when the liquor is gone, the purse is empty and the potato sack is empty.

Joe never met you because you moved to fast. He offered to buy you dinner but when you replied that he was special to you he ran like a dear hearing a shot being fired.

Grey Wolf, twisted, Fry Queen, Lard Ass, Cottage Cheese thighs or whatever you want to call your lonely self everyone knows it's you.

Not only are you a fry snorting, grease stained lonely big one, you're not very smart either.
Twisted wrote:
<quoted text>
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Yup, Wide Rider is right. I eat lots of left overs, but none when she is at the table as there are none left.

I guess I am learning English pretty good for a Mexican Muslim. You would like to get some from this Mexican Muslim. However, us Mexican's don't care for woman bigger than a cow that has grease stains on her clothes.

Nice try Fry Queen. It is obvious I am getting to you and since it is the end of the month and the liquor has dried up it is really getting to you.

And not one person believes that picture is you, not a one. In fact, since you put that fake up even more have piled up on you.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

So now that gun control has failed, the liberals will move on to immigration. Immigration will fail too if this conservative has anything to say. I am not for compromise to pass something. I am for examining the problem and fixing it.

They didn't do it for gun control and they aren't doing it for immigration. After finding out the Boston bombers were again immigrants that converted to Muslim I am for strengthening laws, limiting access and no amnesty.

We need to stop terror, deter those who seek to kill American's and fix the economy before we let more in.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Pale, is this what we can expect now that gun control is dead? Are you a one issue person and don't have the range of issues to move on?

Or have you not gotten your talking points from the left? Why don't you update this forum on all the jobs Oblamo has added. Or tell us how Oblamocare implementation is proceeding. Max Baucus says it's not going well and he was a key supporter.

Two things the stimulus bill and Obamacare have in common. They weren't read prior to passing and they aren't working out very well. Go figure?
VADoc

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that you can't stand to be without me. When I left Warsaw, you have been looking from September until April for me on Topix.
You are a nusiance, a bum, a liar, a stalker a nasty human being. Perfect for SL. Perfect for the dopes on Columbus Topix. You fit right in with the rest of the Republicans on here, they know who they are. There isn't a single one that can discuss anything. Wait Indy is good, Spooks not bad. The good ones left, they soon got tired of the same old BS.
Now put on that old tattered Army Uniform go begging. Someone will throw away enough leftover chicken for you. It will not be me, I don't live close to Louisville, or Warsaw.
Oh! VaDoc, he is just about as much of a Doc, as I am a lumberjack.
TonyD2 the COWARD with a GUN!
Hugh V III - I put him out to PASTURE! In other words he went by the wayside, GONE.
Reality Speaks - WINDBAG - WINDMILL nickname
The-Artist - Con Artist - Fool
Serious Lady - HOOKS & LOOKS for a man
Then we come to KNOW-It-ALL, he knows something about everything from railroad spikes to a 10P nail. I don't think he can keep a woman though. You suppose he is gay?
Now that might be someone for you Neutral. I heard you cross dressed. And you were gay, so there another match, made in heaven for you. Maybe you and NAMES and SL can make a 3WAY.
Ronald Reagan (Father of National Debt).
It's obvious you don't have a job considering you spend all hours of the day and night on here complaining and spewing filth like a teenager.

You're just sad human being. What's wrong wide rider did your EBT card run out of funds? You made fatty? I'm sure your Kentucky Medicaid will pay for you to get some adipex. Don't worry the first is coming and you can get more totinos pizza and hot pockets to shovel into your large mouth.

Hope you got your life alert pendent ready fatty for when that massive heart attack strikes when someone on topix owns your fat ass again and you can't handle it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
If you think the cookware is the active ingredient, we may have a tiresome, remedial afternoon ahead of us all.
same as guns

“Eat muh chikin, Hugh Victor ”

Since: Apr 13

Hilljackyard

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on here for nothing but argument. You screw the government every month. Buy no tellin how much beer every week. You most likely are big as a Walrus. Tell more lies than anyone in the south. You most likely drive a PU truck, because you are so fat you can't get inside a a car. You only wish you were young as I am. Doc Hell, you aren't fooling anyone but someone like that goofball SL. Have fun with that.
Bawk Bawk!!!!!
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't fooling anyone except some dope. You aren't a doc, nor work. You are on here all hours of the day blabbering with anyone that will respond to you. There is no telling how much you have screwed the Government for every month. You are a dog.
If anyone is not fooling anyone it is Wide Rider. You accuse someone of not being truthful yet you put up that fake BS picture.

You can't even discuss issues. Whether it's VA, SL, Hugh or myself it is all personal insults.

Are you so lonely that you seek attention on a forum designed to discuss issues and so self mutilating to gorge yourself with chicken, fries and booze. Get some help Fry Queen.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Doc, I need your professional opinion.

Which is on life support, near death and in need of some serious help:

Wide Rider and her ideas?
Or
Gun Control?

Please do this as a courtesy or bill Fry Queen's medicaid. Thanks!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on here for nothing but argument. You screw the government every month. Buy no tellin how much beer every week. You most likely are big as a Walrus. Tell more lies than anyone in the south. You most likely drive a PU truck, because you are so fat you can't get inside a a car. You only wish you were young as I am. Doc Hell, you aren't fooling anyone but someone like that goofball SL. Have fun with that.
The goofball that has a 20 + year full time, high responsibility job, and celebrated her wedding anniversary this evening? The one who posted actual photos of herself and not some bimbo 19 year old model.

Here's a heads up, being young is not a permanent state (Thank God). You're a fat, old, drag queen and mean and stupid on top of it with no sense of humor and less class.

You're beat, Wider. Throw in the towel, er, horse blanket. KY is ashamed of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,061 - 6,080 of7,958
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do Catholics/Christians support illegal ali... 27 min d pantaloni 8
Iraq - The George W. Bush War 36 min Pale Rider 134
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 48 min Male 2,696
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 56 min Old Guy 28,442
1 Blessing From God 1 hr Real Tea Party 31
Would you allow Obama's mother to use contracep... 2 hr Real Tea Party 8
President Obama violated Constitution in 2012 2 hr Male 96
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••