Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Gee Fry Queen, everyone thinks you're a dumb ass. Why do you continue this pattern of self mutilation? Like after the 8th piece of chicken and the 3rd plateful of fries, don't you think you've had enough?

And I am still waiting for you to show up on my doorstep.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Neutral Party wrote:
Gee Fry Queen, everyone thinks you're a dumb ass. Why do you continue this pattern of self mutilation? Like after the 8th piece of chicken and the 3rd plateful of fries, don't you think you've had enough?
And I am still waiting for you to show up on my doorstep.
Start hitting the report button on every Pale post.
Skid

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladies and gentlemen! May I have your attention?
VaDoc isn't a Doctor. He doesn't know the first thing about being a Doctor. He may go around with the VADoc name, people like Neutral Party, Serious Lady, could be influenced to believe anything.
Pale Rider Sucks
Skid

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
Did You Know?
1. Global warming is real
2. George W. Bush held hands with the King of Saudi Arabia.
3. President Obama saved the American auto industry, while Republicans wanted to destroy it.
I know, it is hard to believe, but it is true.
Pale Rider Sucks
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
She does this for the attention. Although no doubt she's a lib, she is a lonely old fat woman that gets her thrills out of arguing. The woman hasn't had a man in years and this is as close as she gets. Sad.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
VaDoc isn't a Doctor. He doesn't know the first thing about being a Doctor. He may go around with the VADoc name, people like Neutral Party, Serious Lady, could be influenced to believe anything.
And the only horse you've ridden is when you masturbate. Who cares what the person does? You can't take away his credibility just because you can't discuss the issues on their level.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
She does this for the attention. Although no doubt she's a lib, she is a lonely old fat woman that gets her thrills out of arguing. The woman hasn't had a man in years and this is as close as she gets. Sad.
Have you considered registering?

You are a positive contributor.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Better: Start ignoring ever post from Wide Rider, Duke, Che and Tran

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered registering?
You are a positive contributor.
I've asked NP to register twice so we can exchange PM's. Talk away from the idiots.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
SL doesn't believe that that's a photo of you, that you ever saw a horse or that you're a photographer or have a brain. Well, not a functioning one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
I still picture an aging drag queen, flapping around in a cheap kimono from Walmarts, having hysterics.

VADoc is the real deal. We're all mostly the 'real deal.'
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

I have been posting for about 5 years but never thought about registering. What are the advantages?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Neutral Party wrote:
I have been posting for about 5 years but never thought about registering. What are the advantages?
-Send messages to other registered posters
-Name can't be spoofed

There are other advantages on the updated forums, Topix doesn't care about Columbus
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Neutral Party wrote:
People like Paco and Annie can send you private messages. I hear its quite thrilling.

woof

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
People like Paco and Annie can send you private messages. I hear its quite thrilling.
woof
If you were registered, you wouldn't say such strange things around the middle of the day.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

I understand about people using your name and fake posts. We had one of those here in Louisville that did that and then tried to hold it against me under their own name.

That looney was then seen on TV after the police beat him up because he admitted to throwing the first punch and did not follow their instructions.

He is serving time in jail at this time.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Neutral Party wrote:
I understand about people using your name and fake posts. We had one of those here in Louisville that did that and then tried to hold it against me under their own name.
That looney was then seen on TV after the police beat him up because he admitted to throwing the first punch and did not follow their instructions.
He is serving time in jail at this time.
I've read that this site is serious business in parts of the country, here the place has been dead since the Dispatch and TV stations quit linking comments to it.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were registered, you wouldn't say such strange things around the middle of the day.
I don't. That's you.

Think about what it means Karl, that you feel obligated to resort to such a juvenile tactic, and that poor little Annie feels like she can no longer post here comfortably.

woof

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. That's you.
Think about what it means Karl, that you feel obligated to resort to such a juvenile tactic, and that poor little Annie feels like she can no longer post here comfortably.
woof
You don't treat the forum and its posters with respect, and neither does Che.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you weren't very smart. This proves it. If you like to talk about your sexual desires, Neutral is your man. You try to get every new person on Columbus Topix to PM with you. Neutral will be as naughty, nasty as they come. Enjoy your PM's with a real idiot.
Pale Rider Sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••