Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
I envy you. Are the nieces near? I bet they'd like a close up visit at the horse farm.
Sigh....they are in Georgia, but yes, they love to visit here and be spoiled rotten and go 'crabbin.' Explore the farm with metal detectors. Wear my shoes and jewelry.

I do make sure they are taking riding lessons there.
I'll put a photo up soon of them.

There's no reason in this world to envy me.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
The break you are taking is at home, from reading, what I have posted on Gun Control. You love it. Don't try to steal Neutal's woman, leave her alone. She loves a Kentucky Man. Not a Red Neck like you.
My husband was born in Philadelphia.
I'm fine with red necks, aristocrats, blue collar, white collar, military.....still chasing Catman and Rowdy.:-) George will always have my affection.

You got a big ole poster of Rock Hudson over your bed, Wide rider?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
SL isn't going to be very friendly with you Neutral. Something you need to forget. She has her eye on a fake doctor.
Watch Neutral: The Man!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Well I agree if anyone knew anything about fake, it would be you....but you missed the mark on doc. He's the real deal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
Fry Queen, how come no one on here likes you? They don't even give you slack on discussing the topic.
Could it be because your personality is that of a rude, spoiled, lonely brat sparked by a jealous rage because I pegged you like a nail in a 2X4?
Oh, you've had her/his number from jump street.

I still, in the front of my mind, picture an aging drag queen, ranting and raving.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
Sl is a MAN Folks. I hate to break the news.
You must learn the difference between being a man and HAVING a man.

Post a different photo of yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
With your experience, I am sure we could take some lessons from you on men, CORRECT?
How many have you ---- with? I hope your mom don't have a computer. Tell the TRUTH now!
I have lots of photos if that's what you're talking about.
My mother passed away in 2007. I was with her.
Make fun and get a laugh out of that like you did my Dad's untimely death.

Wasn't that a knee slapper for you, as I remember.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

And Oblamo will have more debt when his term is finished than all those republicans combined.

But that doesn't count because Wide Rider supports him.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Face it Fry Queen, gun control is dead.

Loosen the tie on your grease stained sweat pants and bury your face in a tray full of fried chicken and fries.

Don't worry, your ideas wouldn't have solved anything anyway.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
I think we need to turn the Gun Control into the Pale Rider 1001 Show. I knew everyone would go nuts. Poor old Va Doc started lying.
Bigsby got bumped, and came back. Like a cat with nine lives. Knock him down, he comes back.
TonyD2, we call him the coward with a gun.
Reality Speaks could he be the next one to leave?
Serious Lady needs to take her new Louisville Man to see the VaDoc. Here is why!
The Neutral Story. Watch!
http://www.wdrb.com/story/20537233/man-claims...
leave?
I can at will.
honestly I feel it necessary to come on occasionally to see if you have been locked in a mental institution yet.
you waste air daily, and you should be taxed on air.

have you started background checks on pots and pans yet?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

anyone who wants their gun control judged, I am the jury.

whom ever thinks they are the greatest gun control expert, then be judged by the teacher.

are there background checks on pots and pans?

pots and pans created 5 times the damage of a crazed killer with firearms.

should posts and pans be limited in size to a full capacity of 1/2 pint?

should glasses be limited to a shot glass to keep Pale Rider from getting fatter?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

If you think the cookware is the active ingredient, we may have a tiresome, remedial afternoon ahead of us all.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
If you think the cookware is the active ingredient, we may have a tiresome, remedial afternoon ahead of us all.
The active ingredient is the human who sets it off. Same with a gun.
VADoc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only patient is you VaDoc. You are the crazy one. You are no Doc. You may help your neighbor dock his boat. But as far as a Doc, it you are one, I am a Chemist. Do you like that?
Yeah yeah yeah keep talking wide rider. You probably are a chemist when it comes to pain medications. You probably don't work and most likely collect SSI and food stamps. I could care less whether you believe me or not. You're nothing but a loud mouth troll and trolls aren't listened to. You worry me about as much as a one legged man in a foot race.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

She likes Clinton because he gave her hope of getting the attention she can't get from anyone else. Monica being a large woman gave Fry Queen hope.

Even Clinton has standards and a 350lb woman in stained sweat pants and a t-shirt is not attractive even in that predators view.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

And to Wide Rider and anyone else, on Topix you are a person. It doesn't matter if you work or what you do for a living. In other words it doesn't mean a thing here. Doesn't give you credibility or a lack of it.

What does matter is how you treat others. If you threaten, disrespect or treat someone with disdain just because you don't agree with them you are a troll.

If you post something and then use different views to cut the poster down, you get what you deserve and that is disrespect and scorn.

Wide Rider for years now has practiced like this. That is why her reputation as a jobless, cottage cheese ass, with food stains all over her Walmart specials is fitting. She started it by posting a topic and then claiming the person is stupid if they don't agree with her.

And that is why I treat her like the POS she is.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

I know you're a dumb ass.

1. The President is Pro-Muslim and his paternal side is a Muslim.

2. Ronald Reagan, the greatest modern era President supported the Brady bill and assault weapons ban. However, he was known for his pro 2nd amendment rights.

3. He lowered taxes too. Went from a highest effective rate of 70% to 38%. And receipts increased because the risk/reward ratio was better to business owners.

4. The founding fathers principles were based on limited government, that is a conservative principle. They might have been considered liberal for their time.

5. A quote straight from Biden, a person we respect almost as much as you. Your two peas in a pod, usually stating something outrageous and moronic.

6. Wide Rider eats 10lbs of potatoes a day.

7. She uses all her WIC on fried chicken from the deli.

8. WR hasn't been with a man in 30 years.

9. Her jealousy of SL is so evident. People on Topix treat her sweet because she acts like a lady, not like a snorting pig at a buffet.

10. Fry Queen ass has its own zip code.
VADoc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladies and Gentleman, I am the Pale Rider 1001 and it is a pleasure knowing you. I bring the Cold Hard Truth to you. A free service to those with an open mind.
Listen some of you think (Stupid Fools) the VaDoc is a Doctor. Doctor my foot, the man don't hit a lick at anything. He talks about these checks. You have to draw them, to know about them. Neutral Party, VaDoc, are two that talk about them. You don't read of Serious Lady talk about them.
VaDoc isn't anymore of a Doctor than I am a Buffalo Hunter. He probably thinks a butcher knife is a scalpel. He hasn't hit a lick of work in years. He is like that old Hugh Victor Thompson, I ran off of Topix for his nasty language, and personal threats. You can take VaDoc with a grain of salt. In other words, he is full of Canal Water.
Ah a number for every pound you weigh I'm sure.

Folks wide rider is an example of why those on welfare shouldn't have Internet access.
VADoc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
Something I bet You Didn't know!
1. The President is NOT a Muslim.
2. Ronald Reagan supported gun control.
3. Reagan raised taxes eleven times as President.
4. The Founding Fathers were liberals.
5. Paying taxes is patriotic.
6. Conservatives spend more time looking at unpleasant images, and liberals spend more time looking at pleasant images.
7. Reliance on quick, efficient, and "low effort" thought processes yields conservative ideologies, while effortful and deliberate reasoning yields liberal ideologies.
8. Conservatives react more strongly than liberals to disgusting images, such as a picture of someone eating worms.
Why don't you stick to what you know wide rider, extra crispy or original recipe. They have this new kind called grilled. Grilled is where they don't fry the chicken and it's healthy. You should try it! Also gravy is not a food group much to your chagrin.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
4. The Founding Fathers were liberals.
"Liberal" doesn't mean the same thing then as it does now. They believed in limited government back then. You could not survive under such a system.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Liberal" doesn't mean the same thing then as it does now. They believed in limited government back then. You could not survive under such a system.
Exactly Modern or Today's Liberals would associate Classical or True Liberalism as Russian Communism.

Classical Liberalism vs. Modern Liberalism and Modern Conservatism

Modern liberalism is not completely collectivist; nor is it completely individualistic. It has elements of both doctrines. The same is true of conservatism. Neither view provides a coherent approach to politics, built up from first principles. Instead, they both reflect a process that is akin to picking items from a dinner menu. What is chosen is a matter of taste rather than a matter of thought. Just as people with similar tastes in food tend to frequent the same restaurants, people with the same tastes in politics tend to vote for the same candidates

Classical Liberalism as an Ideology

Classical liberalism was the political philosophy of the Founding Fathers. It permeates the Constitution, the Federalist Papers and many other documents produced by the people who created the American system of government. Many emancipationists who opposed slavery were essentially classical liberals, as were the suffragettes, who fought for equal rights for women. 1

Basically, classical liberalism is based on a belief in liberty. Even today, one of the clearest statements of this philosophy is found in the Declaration of Independence. In 1776, most people believed that rights came from government. People thought they had only such rights as government elected to give them. But following British philosopher John Locke, Jefferson argued that its the other way around. People have rights apart from government, as part of their nature. Further, people can both form governments and dissolve them. The only legitimate purpose of government is to protect these rights.

The 19th century was the century of classical liberalism. Partly for that reason it was also the century of ever-increasing economic and political liberty, relative international peace, relative price stability and unprecedented economic growth. By contrast, the 20th century was the century that rejected classical liberalism. Partly for that reason, it was the century of dictatorship, depression and war. Nearly 265 million people were killed by their own governments (in addition to all the deaths from wars!) in the 20th century more than in any previous century and possibly more than in all previous centuries combined.

http://www.ncpa.org/pub/classical-liberalism-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,021 - 6,040 of7,609
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama 36% Approval In Minnesota Ha! 1 hr Dead Stripper Crashley 7
Good Riddance to Auntie Zeituni 2 hr Al Sharpasabowlingball 68
Dr. Ben Carson says IRS Targeted Him 3 hr nominated_1 8
Casual Marijuana Use Linked To Brain Abnormali... 3 hr joey 7
More good news for Obamacare 5 hr Popeye 19
Happy April 15th! Lerner's taking the 5th cover... 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 6
Lincoln shot 6 hr animal control 5
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 6 hr magic man 1,915
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search