Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to your 'photo', drag queen?
You have some kind of past. Nothing happened to my photo. Don't you wish you looked that good? That young. My experience, my hair, knowlege. Have you ever been incarcerated in Federal Prison? For Income Tax evasion? Fraud?
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

All this to jump the gunner while they reload? What a dumbass
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Click on Hugh Victor Thompson III, see what happens? Nothing, GONE. It House Cleaning time SL. Your friends will be cleaning up their act very soon. I may have to take a position with Topix. With my clear headed thoughts on good being a great poster. Over 6000 comments, over 300 pages. Cry your heart out SL. The Thread that you love to hate.
Here is what we need:
1. Register all Firearms before you can get a license for your car, truck, boat, motorhome?
2. Require every State in the United States to require the Federal Law to be passed or not receive any Government funding for any reason.
3. Anyone that desires to carry a concealed weapon, be required to pay the County in which they reside $500.00 for a permit to carry any weapon concealed on their person.
3. Each car, truck, boat, motorhome license renewal owner, be given 60 days to Register all firearms of any kind or age. Anyone that hasn't followed the Fereral guidelines or State law, offenders will forfeit their guns.
4. Background checks and mental checks, before you can buy a gun. VaDoc, SL, Reality Speaks, TonyD2. That puts you guys out, NO GUNS. You can't pass the mental test. How do I know? BECAUSE I SAID SO!
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

You wish you looked that good, or even remotely like that.
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some kind of past. Nothing happened to my photo. Don't you wish you looked that good? That young. My experience, my hair, knowlege. Have you ever been incarcerated in Federal Prison? For Income Tax evasion? Fraud?
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Pale, you have threaten me several times. I am waiting for you to show up on my property. Hell, I will even give you bus fare because your Pacer won't make it to Louisville and I will pick you up at the bus station.

With Pale, it is not a discussion of the topics. Those not agreeing are personally attacked.
VADoc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Click on Hugh Victor Thompson III, see what happens? Nothing, GONE. It House Cleaning time SL. Your friends will be cleaning up their act very soon. I may have to take a position with Topix. With my clear headed thoughts on good being a great poster. Over 6000 comments, over 300 pages. Cry your heart out SL. The Thread that you love to hate.
Here is what we need:
1. Register all Firearms before you can get a license for your car, truck, boat, motorhome?
2. Require every State in the United States to require the Federal Law to be passed or not receive any Government funding for any reason.
3. Anyone that desires to carry a concealed weapon, be required to pay the County in which they reside $500.00 for a permit to carry any weapon concealed on their person.
3. Each car, truck, boat, motorhome license renewal owner, be given 60 days to Register all firearms of any kind or age. Anyone that hasn't followed the Fereral guidelines or State law, offenders will forfeit their guns.
4. Background checks and mental checks, before you can buy a gun. VaDoc, SL, Reality Speaks, TonyD2. That puts you guys out, NO GUNS. You can't pass the mental test. How do I know? BECAUSE I SAID SO!
You must have slipped off the toilet and bumped your fat neck supported head again.

Your words are just the rantings of a fat angry cow with no job who has nothing better to do with her life than rant in topix.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO There is NOTHING about you that I envy or remotely admire.

NOTHING.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
Pale, you have threaten me several times. I am waiting for you to show up on my property. Hell, I will even give you bus fare because your Pacer won't make it to Louisville and I will pick you up at the bus station.
With Pale, it is not a discussion of the topics. Those not agreeing are personally attacked.
She's threatened me too.'A punch in the gut.' Catman said she threatened to shoot someone else on this thread. Complete meltdown and dangerous.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
You wish you looked that good, or even remotely like that.
<quoted text>
Is myu picture showing up, NP? I'm going to take it down and put one with my two 10 year old nieces.:-) They are so cute.

After my nap. Hell of a day!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

^^my picture^^ I'm goofy tired at #:30 PM.

You get that way when you work,Wide Rider.

Hi, doc.
VADoc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Hey SL.

Just taking a break. I swear it's a full moon out. I've had some crazy patients the past few days. Ready for a weekend getaway to charleston sc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

VADoc wrote:
Hey SL.
Just taking a break. I swear it's a full moon out. I've had some crazy patients the past few days. Ready for a weekend getaway to charleston sc.
I imagine you have quite a few challenging patients and I salute you for taking it on. Ever been to Columbia Medical Center in SC?

Oh, I love Charleston. Can be there in 10 hours easy driving. Lots of farms that 'winter' thoroughbreds and a great training center. But I like the city and the history.

Register so we can PM.

I had a crazyh day. Crazy things happening and people reacting. You're probably right about the full moon, although, for Wide rider, everyday is a full moon. I'm hungry.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
I know most of you don't know Neutral Party is on youtube.
We know you are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
I know most of you don't know Neutral Party is on youtube.
Neutral Party Raw
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
OH, look. "Your" photo reappeared! LMAO Why don't you post another one where you're decently dressed? Have you hair another style. I'd be interested to see your'everyday look.'

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Serious Lady newest Flame on Columbus Topix, Newtral Party. http://www.youtube.com/watch ... Good luck SL. I know you want everyone to get to see Neutral Party on film. He loves CCDC, he had to film it.
I knew you were jealous Serious Lady of my photo.
SL is now with Neutral Party. http://www.youtube.com/watch
What happened to Hugh Victor Thompson III? Your old Flame. Where did he go?
I'm right here, Fry Queen. You really are a moron.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you cry when you went down with Hugh Victor Thompson III? I bet that made your day? It sure did mine. I was glad to see that name bite the dust. You have a pretty wife Hugh. You are a LOOOOOSER.
Somebody stole your chicken, didn't they, Fry Queen?
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
She's threatened me too.'A punch in the gut.' Catman said she threatened to shoot someone else on this thread. Complete meltdown and dangerous.
Now SL to be perfectly honest, Pale will only punch you if you try to take a fry or piece of chicken off her tray.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Is myu picture showing up, NP? I'm going to take it down and put one with my two 10 year old nieces.:-) They are so cute.
After my nap. Hell of a day!
I envy you. Are the nieces near? I bet they'd like a close up visit at the horse farm.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>We know you are:
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
I don't believe Pale would have stopped long enough to notice what she's eating. And that could have been her....many pounds and several teeth ago.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Fry Queen, how come no one on here likes you? They don't even give you slack on discussing the topic.

Could it be because your personality is that of a rude, spoiled, lonely brat sparked by a jealous rage because I pegged you like a nail in a 2X4?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Serious Lady newest Flame on Columbus Topix, Newtral Party. http://www.youtube.com/watch ... Good luck SL. I know you want everyone to get to see Neutral Party on film. He loves CCDC, he had to film it.
I knew you were jealous Serious Lady of my photo.
SL is now with Neutral Party. http://www.youtube.com/watch
What happened to Hugh Victor Thompson III? Your old Flame. Where did he go?
I'm not looking at your stupid links that attempt o insult NP, someone I respect.

I know some truly beautiful women, inside and out, that I am not jealous of, but rather truly admire and respect. Like gokeefe, and her accomplishments and intelligence. Glitter's quick wit and compassion and skills. Some old drag queen's posting of someone else's picture ia a desperate attempt to validate something she/he's lacking.

Don't worry. George an I are just fine. You jump if he says 'boo.' LOL

We all know the photo is not you, Wider. Don't really care.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,001 - 6,020 of7,642
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Happy Easter 14 min d pantz 10
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 10
google hates GOD 1 hr Happy Easter 2
Congress Cost FYI 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 94
question 2 hr Duke for Mayor 7
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 3 hr Duke for Mayor 179
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 3 hr the real dogman 29
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 14 hr Oops 1,980
•••