Comments
5,981 - 6,000 of 8,007 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 23
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6511
Apr 24, 2013
 
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
No one calls me names but you and che. Out of desperation. Like I care.
Topix rule #1: Leave families out of it. Don't utter a word about my mother, father or anyone else's family.
My mother wears army boots.

woof

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6513
Apr 24, 2013
 
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, the democrats always protect children. You never have answered the question of how this legislation would have prevented/protected those people in CT.
Further proof it is not about safety but the liberal agenda.
Democrats in Illinois for years have protected the interest of criminals too in Chicago with their gun control laws who has benefited the most.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6517
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bring them up. You are always talking about what your mother taught you. There are several flaws, that someone, didn't teach you.
You need to be called names, you deserve everything you have been called. You are a nasty woman. We know it, you don't have to good sense to know it. You must think you are like a bar of Ivory Soap, PURE! Most likely you were a spoiled brat, that always got your way.
Egggh. I get this yucky, disgusting picture that you may be 'pleasuring yourself' while you make these posts.

Did you get copyright permission before you posted that photo as yourself?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6518
Apr 24, 2013
 
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Egggh. I get this yucky, disgusting picture that you may be 'pleasuring yourself' while you make these posts.
Did you get copyright permission before you posted that photo as yourself?
You would get that picture. Sicko.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6520
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You would get that picture. Sicko.
Che, although I don't really know you. Don't you get tired of people like SL, that never adds a thing to a conversation?
VADoc

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6521
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Just checking in.
Yep pale rider is still not working and still spewing out insults.
Carry on wide rider.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6522
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

VADoc wrote:
Just checking in.
Yep pale rider is still not working and still spewing out insults.
Carry on wide rider.
Why don't you check out, like Hugh Victor Thompson III did. Chick on his name, see what you get. When did you become radicalized? When Mitt Romney lost the election? Have you joined AlQaeda? You aren't a doc, no more than I am.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6523
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Why would I want to mirror your behavior? You get two buckets of chicken at a time. One to eat on the way home. You have more grease stains on your clothes than a parking lot. I seldom eat fries, they're bad for you. I am very health conscience although I could do better with my diet.

As for fries, you stating that and consume in the same sentence makes my point. Pale, you have admitted many times you don't work and urged the people on Warsaw to work hard so you can "take it easy" on their money.

You say it, I just repeat what you have said.
Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe whatever you want to dope head. Women, didn't wear their hair like that twenty years ago. This is a digital photo, there wasn't digital cameras twenty years ago. Either way, you have never seen me, so you don't know, do you.
Maybe you weigh 350 lbs. McDonalds fries seems to consume your life. That is all you can talk about. You must live off the food in McDonalds.
Or maybe you stop in KFC and take home a bucket of Chicken, a pile of mashed potatoes and a quart of gravy. Top that off with a 12 pack of beer everynight.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6524
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can believe you live with a Bozo, he would have to be, to live with you.
I know one thing, SL is not as hard up as you and tries to get a man via Warsaw Topix. You can't get anyone here either, so you better move on.

SL is more of a lady than you could ever be, except in size.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6526
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Now to Pale's answer regarding how that would prevent all the tradgedies in CT, CO, etc.

She stated that people could attack the gunner while they are reloading their weapon. So after they fire off any number of shots, they could jump the gunner?

And I thought Joe Biden was the dumbest person on the left. Anyone who repeats his idea is every bit as dumb as him.

Nice try Wide Rider, but all that does is potentially lessen the deaths. It also could put others in more danger. Do you really think that people will hang around while the gunner is shooting? Hell no, they run or hide. Reloading a clip takes seconds.

Have you run this by your law enforcement friends? I bet they'd say you'd be one of the dead ones trying this. Do you think the teacher or the kids could do this?

Here is what would prevent the mass killings. Conceal and Carry. Once that shooter started shooting, someone with a gun could have shoot that person dead minimizing the casualties. Makes sense, but sense is not in your liberal agenda.

Most of the time you don't even think.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6527
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a complete damn fool. Not everyone might be as ugly as you. If a photo is of yourself taken by someone, it is an automatic copyright. If I took a photo of you, with your permission, I hold the copyright to the photo. Enough said on that. People said I was fat, so I decided to add my photo. If you don't like it, no one cares. I am sorry you are to ugly to post your photo. But I don't really care what you think anyway. I don't pay you to think. People like you and Neutral, and a host of others on here come a dime a dozen. People can find a truck load of nasty people like you just about anywhere. I think there are several very good people on here, that think the same of you as I do. I have had my fill of you anyway.
Really? What will you do without me to harass?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6528
Apr 24, 2013
 
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
I know one thing, SL is not as hard up as you and tries to get a man via Warsaw Topix. You can't get anyone here either, so you better move on.
SL is more of a lady than you could ever be, except in size.
Why, thank you, NP. You're right. Weight has never been a problem for me. You're O.K. Bud.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6529
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Just wondering, since Pale Rider is anti gun would she use a vibrator if it was made by Benneli or CZ?
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6530
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Here is a video made of Pale enjoying a bacon sundae at the Warsaw ice cream shop. Easy to link her, just listen to her carry on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6532
Apr 24, 2013
 
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, thank you, NP. You're right. Weight has never been a problem for me. You're O.K. Bud.
weight has always been a problem with me..........

can't afford pounds of gold, and lifting heavy weight is always a problem.

best when it rides on top, after being licked to reaction at the fold.

her turn then.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6533
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? What will you do without me to harass?
What did you do when I shut down, Hugh Victor Thompson III? You might be next, so be very careful of what you type on here.

How ugly are you?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6534
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you do when I shut down, Hugh Victor Thompson III? You might be next, so be very careful of what you type on here.
How ugly are you?
You didn't shut down George. Don't kid yourself. You're not capable.

Be careful of you?????? LMAO

NP, Doc....what do you think?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6535
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Neutral Party wrote:
Now to Pale's answer regarding how that would prevent all the tradgedies in CT, CO, etc.
She stated that people could attack the gunner while they are reloading their weapon. So after they fire off any number of shots, they could jump the gunner?
And I thought Joe Biden was the dumbest person on the left. Anyone who repeats his idea is every bit as dumb as him.
Nice try Wide Rider, but all that does is potentially lessen the deaths. It also could put others in more danger. Do you really think that people will hang around while the gunner is shooting? Hell no, they run or hide. Reloading a clip takes seconds.
Have you run this by your law enforcement friends? I bet they'd say you'd be one of the dead ones trying this. Do you think the teacher or the kids could do this?
Here is what would prevent the mass killings. Conceal and Carry. Once that shooter started shooting, someone with a gun could have shoot that person dead minimizing the casualties. Makes sense, but sense is not in your liberal agenda.
Most of the time you don't even think.
She has no friends, law enforcement or otherwise. And you're right, Biden is, and has always been the village idiot of DE, now the country.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6536
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't shut down George. Don't kid yourself. You're not capable.
Be careful of you?????? LMAO
NP, Doc....what do you think?
Click on Hugh Victor Thompson III, see what happens? Nothing, GONE. It House Cleaning time SL. Your friends will be cleaning up their act very soon. I may have to take a position with Topix. With my clear headed thoughts on good being a great poster. Over 6000 comments, over 300 pages. Cry your heart out SL. The Thread that you love to hate.

Here is what we need:

1. Register all Firearms before you can get a license for your car, truck, boat, motorhome?

2. Require every State in the United States to require the Federal Law to be passed or not receive any Government funding for any reason.

3. Anyone that desires to carry a concealed weapon, be required to pay the County in which they reside $500.00 for a permit to carry any weapon concealed on their person.

3. Each car, truck, boat, motorhome license renewal owner, be given 60 days to Register all firearms of any kind or age. Anyone that hasn't followed the Fereral guidelines or State law, offenders will forfeit their guns.

4. Background checks and mental checks, before you can buy a gun. VaDoc, SL, Reality Speaks, TonyD2. That puts you guys out, NO GUNS. You can't pass the mental test. How do I know? BECAUSE I SAID SO!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6537
Apr 24, 2013
 
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you check out, like Hugh Victor Thompson III did. Chick on his name, see what you get. When did you become radicalized? When Mitt Romney lost the election? Have you joined AlQaeda? You aren't a doc, no more than I am.
What happened to your 'photo', drag queen?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 10 min d pantz 2,918
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr ino 29,386
Do You Agree With GOP Plan To Abolish Social Se... 3 hr d pantz 22
palin: americans will support impeachment if...... 4 hr Duke for Mayor 42
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 4 hr Duke for Mayor 16
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 4 hr Curmudgeon 844
Franklin County Looking At Probation Officer Co... 6 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••