VADoc

United States

#6481 Apr 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be another fool on here. So what, Zimmerman, didn't know that. You aren't very smart are you?
And you don't work as evidenced by your constant postings on topix all day and night.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6482 Apr 23, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused. Or making shit up.
<quoted text>
It took 30 minutes for the cops to arrive. It's not likely they would have caught anybody.
<quoted text>
No, but I did install a motion detector in the garage. Turns on two lights in the garage, one flashing, one not, and sounds an alarm in the house. I also spot-welded the hinge pins on the garage doors to fix that particular weakness in security.
<quoted text>
Nothing to turn in. Nothing was stolen. Thanks for exposing your mentality though. Maybe if there were fewer people who thought like you, insurance rates would be lower.
<quoted text>
Nothing else of relevance I can think of to tell. I heard an unusual noise outside, grabbed my shotgun, went outside, saw two men trying to take the hinge pins off the door, ran them off, went back in the house, called the sheriff. 30 minutes later they showed up, walked around the garage, drove up and down the road shining their spotlights into peoples' yards, came back, said they didn't see anyone, took my report, and left.
All smart moves, Ton.
PR's answer to everything is violence. She brags about her previously committed assaults, threatens to commit others. Kook koo.

Location hidden

#6483 Apr 23, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't work as evidenced by your constant postings on topix all day and night.
Bingo. I swear she/he's an aging drag queen without a prom date.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6484 Apr 23, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I haven't and if someone tries it then they better kill me because if not they will be dodging bullets.

How will you be firing bulluts when you are running like a Fox?

Please show me where I've said someone will harm you? I will wait little fella.

How can you say such a thing. You are always insinuating, something horrible happens to me fag face.

I don't say anything here I wouldn't and don't say in public.

BS. Liar!

If busting the balls of morons like you on the Internet makes me evil then you must be the spawn of satan.

And you have got people believing you save people in a hospital.

Yes the government doesn't tell me what to do when it comes to the constitution. The constitution tells the government what it cannot do. I'm not about to let the government remove my rights to please idiots and loudmouth hill jacks like yourself.

Gun control will not pass. This latest failure proved that the lawmakers would rather keep their jobs than violate the rights of citizens.

It only proves they would rather take the money the NRA provides them, to win another election.

They know if they passed that piece of crap they called gun control they would have been voted out in a heartbeat. My senator sure reversed his decision after he found out his ass was going to be voted out by SC residents in the next election.

Your state never vote with the wants of the people nation wide. They are Republicans.

Yes there will eventually be another shooting because people are crazy and there are plenty of gun free victim zones and Reid voted against the gun control bill so he could bring it back to the floor when the guilt trip is on during the next shooting. It will die in the house too and those who voted for this latest gun control bill will lose their jobs in the midterm. Gun control will not happen wide rider. The people don't want it and that was made clear and your fearless leader sure had a pitty party on national tv over it. I loved his meltdown.
It is because you are a fool. Your take on gun control would fall at the bottom of an average American.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6485 Apr 23, 2013
Round One

The president, flanked by family members of Sandy Hook victims and former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (R-Ariz.), said he saw the rejection of a bipartisan amendment that would have expanded background checks on firearm sales "as just round one."

"We can still bring about meaningful changes to prevent gun violence as long as the American people don't give up on this," Obama said.

The president went on to blast the "minority in the United States Senate" who "decided it wasn't worth it" to vote for legislation that would have protected children.

Read more: http://thehill.com/video/administration/29463...

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6488 Apr 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Round One
The president, flanked by family members of Sandy Hook victims
Not all of them... which is very telling.

Location hidden

#6492 Apr 23, 2013
Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you wish you were 28 "transvestite," SL? Cry your heart out, you old bag. It is a shame you have to come to Columbus Topix to try and lure in some Bozo!
Damn! Outted again! I do have my eye on Rowdy and Catman. But the Bozo I have here at home does quite nicely keeping me happy.:-)

Location hidden

#6493 Apr 23, 2013
Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a total lie you old hag. I am a fun loving, very nice young model. I tried being nice to you, until you started making rude comments about me. You are the one that is the old flake. After some of the very nasty comments, you have written on here, I am glad, we aren't friends, you are too nasty for me, as well as Neutral Party.
Ton she loves all the men that say something to her. Notice after I exposed her on Columbus Topix, as not knowing any more about the horse, than a baboon, she has shut up about them.
It took Tony 30 minutes to stop shaking before he called. He was so scared, he had no idea what was going to happen. His biggest fear? Someone is going to steal something that belongs to him. He can't get that out of his mind. He has got his garage hooked up to the police station. That is right, his garage is hooked up to a motion detector, it alerts the Police, if a dog relieves himself on the door. Tony is so afraid that someone is going to steal his food, he bought a refrigerated safe. What size is that safe Tony? I never heard of one Tony. You are something else.
Everyone read the horse exchange and you went on the board as a non-starter. Not even an 'also ran.'

You've really gone over the edge.

You're an aging drag queen flapping around all day and night in an imitation oriental robe and bedroom slippers. But you have some 'friends' loonier than you.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6498 Apr 24, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Round One
The president, flanked by family members of Sandy Hook victims and former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (R-Ariz.), said he saw the rejection of a bipartisan amendment that would have expanded background checks on firearm sales "as just round one."
"We can still bring about meaningful changes to prevent gun violence as long as the American people don't give up on this," Obama said.
The president went on to blast the "minority in the United States Senate" who "decided it wasn't worth it" to vote for legislation that would have protected children.
Read more: http://thehill.com/video/administration/29463...
Oh yes, the democrats always protect children. You never have answered the question of how this legislation would have prevented/protected those people in CT.

Further proof it is not about safety but the liberal agenda.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6499 Apr 24, 2013
Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to you on Warsaw after I left?
After you left, 2 liquor stores and 3 restaurants closed. Four dope dealers got real jobs.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6500 Apr 24, 2013
Wide Rider, you know that Pacer of yours can't make it to Louisville. Nice try.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6501 Apr 24, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, the democrats always protect children. You never have answered the question of how this legislation would have prevented/protected those people in CT.
Further proof it is not about safety but the liberal agenda.
Same way laws prohibiting driving while intoxicated protect people from being killed by an intoxicated driver.

Just as with any criminal statute or safety regulation, the fact that there are people who will ignore the law does not mean that legislators should not enact it.

woof
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6502 Apr 24, 2013
I believe that is Pale's picture, about 150 lbs and 20 years ago.

Another reason why your credibility is lower than Congress.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6503 Apr 24, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
1. Here is what the Congress needs to do, but don't have the courage to do, is all people that own (law abiding, and all) a Military or Police style weapon. Is turn it in, to be crushed and eaten by the Vermeer "Gun Eater" and all clips that went with the weapons. This would end a lot of the mass killings.
2. All Men and women that carry a concealed weapon on their person, or concealed in their Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Motorhome, Moped, will need to turn those weapons in to be destroyed. Before you kill someone that is innocent, like we saw in the killing of Trayvon Martin. The poor teen, had no chance that rainey night, by a crazed grown man, bent on killing someone, that looked like a thief, and was Black. TURN THEM IN, STOP the KILLING!
turning you in to the metal eating monster would improve the economy and end your reign of terror.

next in the shredder.....pale rider turning pale.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6505 Apr 24, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
try learning English......Tony already has.
Pale riders head is a rock, and can be used as landscaping. Dogs love to pee on pale riders head.
I love it when RS tells someone to learn English.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6506 Apr 24, 2013
Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference in me and you, I use my head and you don't.
What would you have done differently? Let them break in then perpetrate insurance fraud?

Location hidden

#6507 Apr 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when RS tells someone to learn English.
I love it when RS says anything. So much better than any posts you and 'off the rails rider' make.

Location hidden

#6508 Apr 24, 2013
Pale Rider 1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
My best friend is someone that isn't on any Topix anywhere. You see my photo, it is killing you. What you see is what you get. Some people Dream Dreams. I am what people Dream About.
I can see why some people are called a skag. You SL fit the true profile of a skag.
Now what have you to say about gun control? We know you control your old man. It is a live and let live world, something, your Mom didn't teach you.
No one calls me names but you and che. Out of desperation. Like I care.
Topix rule #1: Leave families out of it. Don't utter a word about my mother, father or anyone else's family.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6509 Apr 24, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when RS says anything. So much better than any posts you and 'off the rails rider' make.
Awww. Someone misses me. It's ok darling, I'll pay attention to you again.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6510 Apr 24, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
No one calls me names but you and che. Out of desperation. Like I care.
Topix rule #1: Leave families out of it. Don't utter a word about my mother, father or anyone else's family.
Or else what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 30 min d pantz 90
Marion Woman Sentenced To 5 Years For Taking Sh... 44 min They cannot kill ... 1
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 48 min -The-Artist- 57
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 317
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Pale Rider 3,555
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr ino 31,495
Double standards for muslims, bending league rules 2 hr BizzyBee 46
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 8 hr Duke for Mayor 385

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance