Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6396 Apr 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I just won five straight games of ping pong against a highly skilled player 20 years younger than me, and took 4 of five games of eight ball after that.
How's Billy Rehnquist and Clarence Thomas doin?
woof
Sure you did. All the while replying stupidly to every post on the forum, coupled with making off the wall, idiot posts of your own. All completely unsolicited.

Isn't it about time for you to start your third 'knock George' thread of the week? All the time being too cowardly to register?

Your envy of him has evolved into outright, blantant, unmasked jealously. LMAO

Location hidden

#6397 Apr 20, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding! Do you really think those few country town sheriffs who don't comply with the orders of a FEDERAL military command will make a difference? Remember, this nation is a part of the old Roman empire (the feet of iron mixed with clay in Daniel) and a few cops or military deserters will be crushed if the beast so desires them to be.
They would be targeted individually ...not as a group.
What si's the Scripture say! None can withstand the power of the beast!! Don't be fooled into thinking a few rebels can stop a well organized world system, that's been on earth since Babylonian times. Boston was a test run!!!
Well, many withstand the power of the beast, with God's help. You will, I will.
What American General is going to order American military to fire on American citizens?
You may be right. I hope I'll be ready either way.

Since: Jan 12

Bay Village, OH

#6399 Apr 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is Marshall Law?
Stop listening to Beck, would you?
woof
Marshall /Martial, who gives two spits in the wind how it's spelled when it happened in Boston!! Black clad trained killer military personnel, and FBI along with dozens of precincts, had TOTAL CONTROL of the entire city.

When the shock troops point their MP5's at Americans and pull them out of their houses without a search warrant, NDAA, with Obama signed, our 4th amendment rights do not exist, counselor! That is call a police state...MARSHALL LAW, because that's who will be in charge...The Marshall (cops).
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#6400 Apr 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a prime example of what happens when someone never pays attention in school.
woof
How does Obama taste when you swallow the union leaders dick?

One hell of a worthless lawyer that thinks it is fine to cut power homes when the suspect is already pinned down.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#6401 Apr 20, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>Marshall /Martial, who gives two spits in the wind how it's spelled when it happened in Boston!! Black clad trained killer military personnel, and FBI along with dozens of precincts, had TOTAL CONTROL of the entire city.
When the shock troops point their MP5's at Americans and pull them out of their houses without a search warrant, NDAA, with Obama signed, our 4th amendment rights do not exist, counselor! That is call a police state...MARSHALL LAW, because that's who will be in charge...The Marshall (cops).
Martial-military
Marshal-officer of the court

Marshall-WWII General

All three words have the origin in being the keeper of the king's horses.

Location hidden

#6402 Apr 20, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Boston Tried a Police State and it Failed
April 20, 2013
Yesterday a major US city – perhaps as many as 1 million people – was put under martial law. Business and universities were closed. Public transit and Amtrak were padlocked. Paramilitary cops from multiple states rolled down Boston’s residential neighborhoods in humvees with manned machine gun turrets on top. In full battle gear, these guys – they looked like soldiers – called people out of their homes. They then searched the homes. Boston became a ghost town and a police state for a day. And Bostonians cheered them for it. Some even called for a parade to honor the men who treated them like prisoners in their own homes.
This grand show of force, which even the FBI admits is unprecedented, was carried out for the purpose of catching a suspected terrorist – a 19-year-old honor student – who stands accused of deploying pressure cooker bombs at the Boston Marathon. These bombs reportedly killed 3 people and injured 170.
Think about that. Boston was turned into a giant prison for a day to catch a teenager with pressure cooker bombs.
What does this mean?
http://georgedonnelly.com/libertarian/boston-...
Good article. It wasn't the suspect himself that was worth keeping alive, it is whatever information they may glean from him.
No one cared about the life of the two bomber brothers, only what other lives they may haven taken if they had escaped.
I really hope we do not see a repeat in another location soon. But if we do, yes, I think it is worth whatever manpower it takes to capture the murderers and assess if they are connected to an organization or 'lone wolves.'
Europe is fast being taken over by radical Muslims. Do not kid yourself that we have MANY living in the US and plotting more deaths.

Location hidden

#6403 Apr 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't very much help that cop who was ambushed in his cruiser, did it?
woof
Dupe, you sound sickeningly giddy that a murdered campus cop MIGHT further your agenda for more gun control.

Location hidden

#6404 Apr 20, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have seen the run on people buying pressure cookers at Walmart before they are made illegal!
I have 3 here I will never use. I never did like the nasty things.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#6407 Apr 20, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Martial-military
Marshall-WWII General
And the king's enforcer to keep the population in check.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6408 Apr 21, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/warsaw-ky/T8K...

Check this link out. Pale posted her picture. Anyone believe this? This is why I give her no slack.

Since: Aug 12

Acworth, GA

#6409 Apr 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Old enough to know that worrying about what you think is rather pointless.
woof
Proving the libtards are petulant children at all ages.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#6410 Apr 21, 2013
Liberalism is a suicidal mental disorder.

By giving moral support to terrorists they are traitors too.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6411 Apr 21, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Liberalism is a suicidal mental disorder.
By giving moral support to terrorists they are traitors too.
Modern Liberalism is for sure but Classical or True Liberalism isn't and the modern Liberalism would label True or Classical Liberalism as Communism.

What Is Classical Liberalism?

Tuesday, December 20, 2005
by John C. Goodman

Prior to the 20th century, classical liberalism was the dominant political philosophy in the United States. It was the political philosophy of Thomas Jefferson and the signers of the Declaration of Independence and it permeates the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, the Federalist Papers and many other documents produced by the people who created the American system of government. Many of the emancipationists who opposed slavery were essentially classical liberals, as were the suffragettes, who fought for equal rights for women.

Basically, classical liberalism is the belief in liberty. Even today, one of the clearest statements of this philosophy is found in Jefferson's Declaration of Independence. At that time, as is the case today, most people believed that rights came from government. People thought they only had such rights as government elected to give them. But following the British philosopher John Locke, Jefferson argued that it's the other way around. People have rights apart from government, as part of their nature. Further, people can form governments and dissolve them. The only legitimate purpose of government is to protect these rights.

http://www.ncpa.org/pub/what-is-classical-lib...
Pale Rider

AOL

#6412 Apr 21, 2013
Polls: Background Checks Have Higher Approval Rating Than Mother Teresa

Polls show more people favor universal background checks on gun sales than approve of Mother Teresa, with the issue receiving higher polling numbers than just about anything else.

According to Politico, numerous polls show that 90 percent of Americans have been supportive background checks for all commercial sales, including gun shows, for some time.

What will be next for Obama?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6413 Apr 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>the hell, the facts are straight, Modern Liberalism advocates a police state and Massachusetts is proof and been their and seen it for myself and ask George, and a month was long enough why do you think Mitt Romney loved Massachusetts.
You're wrong.

http://nation.time.com/2013/04/19/was-boston-...

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6414 Apr 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
Police State Overkill Leads to Martial Law in Boston Met Area
- Up to 9,000 law enforcement personnel are in Boston presently, to apprehend one suspect
- Dozens of SWAT Teams have been deployed
- Multiple bomb squads in play making ‘controlled detonations’ of suspect packages
- Teams of sniffer dogs have been deployed for house to house searches in the wider urban area
– Public transport has been shut down until further notice
- Use of Taxis restricted
- Access to hospital facilities have been restricted
- Banks are closed
- Major professional and sporting events all canceled
- Police have commandeered areas of town as staging areas
- Tanks have been deployed to Watertown as part of the police’s operation
http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/04/19/police-...
Martial Law is not voluntary.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6415 Apr 21, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you did. All the while replying stupidly to every post on the forum, coupled with making off the wall, idiot posts of your own. All completely unsolicited.
Isn't it about time for you to start your third 'knock George' thread of the week? All the time being too cowardly to register?
Your envy of him has evolved into outright, blantant, unmasked jealously. LMAO
Yes Anne, I did. Send me your post your email address and I'll put you in touch with him. You should see my serves.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6416 Apr 21, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Martial-military
Marshall-WWII General
Only one of them is correct when used to describe a military occupation on a temporary basis.

woof

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6417 Apr 21, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Polls: Background Checks Have Higher Approval Rating Than Mother Teresa
Polls show more people favor universal background checks on gun sales than approve of Mother Teresa, with the issue receiving higher polling numbers than just about anything else.
According to Politico, numerous polls show that 90 percent of Americans have been supportive background checks for all commercial sales, including gun shows, for some time.
What will be next for Obama?
Problem I have is the states that have made the news lately for gun violence are states that are under Modern Pseudo Liberal Control and those states have State laws that require background checks at Gun Shows and still made the News for Gun Violence and those states that require Background Checks at gun shows are Connecticut, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts and proves that background checks have nothing to do with.

http://www.governing.com/gov-data/safety-just...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6418 Apr 21, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Dupe, you sound sickeningly giddy that a murdered campus cop MIGHT further your agenda for more gun control.
What makes you say that?

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congo: Woman on Woman Rhaipe Epidemic 28 min yeah baby yeah 6
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 29 min BizzyBee 97
Catman Dave 30 min BizzyBee 6
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 39 min Concerned Brother 963
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 43 min truth 2,451
Man who ran on Ohio State field pleads not guilty 1 hr DPX55 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr obvious 31,505
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 4 hr Male 59
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Male 3,570

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]