Since: Aug 12

United States

#6343 Apr 17, 2013
Pale you are the dumbest yeast bag dumbass most of us have ever had the displeasure of running across on topix...

Go perform a physical imposibility to yourself.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6346 Apr 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you might enjoy that SL. The Koo koo is old words that your Mom use to call you right?
Is it OK if you tell this forum, about your best horse and the trainer. It is pretty unlikely, you were ever affiliated with any Derby Horse period. The closest you ever came, was back in the barn area somewhere. What really tells the most about your fantasy is the farm you inherited, and NO HORSES. Have you turned it into a small truck garden? I think you are full of it. The sad part, people believe you. Not so with someone that know a head full about horses. I have been around horses all my life. I have attended the huge Derby Parties in Prospect, near Harrods Creek. Should I name you the pegasus parade queen? I guess you have a big story to tell on that one also. You probably bring down a huge Hot Air balloon also. Maybe fly a plane in Thunder Over Louisville. Talk about that while you are at it.
Quite frankly no one cares about your past because you are such a bitch. You have so many issues as shown by your attacks on this forum. Are you from a broken home? I for one bet your parents would not be very proud that their girl is full of such hate. I would estimate you've gone through various "friends" and have no long term relationships.

Do you see a therapist for all this hate or do you just eat, drink and drug your issues away.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6347 Apr 18, 2013
Hey SL, I poorly worded a question to you earlier. What is your derby winning pick for this year?

Now if you told me you had a derby winner too, well I just might have to side with Pale...not!
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6348 Apr 18, 2013
Oblamo was quick to point out that Washington got it wrong yesterday. That's happened a lot in this town over the years. Obamacare is a fiasco, no budget for over 4 years while we have record debt and a big gap in leadership.

Obama is a visionary that wants to lead but it appears after he gets his way the implementation fails. That is what happens when you don't read the legislation before you vote in favor of it.

United States

#6349 Apr 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets go Snipe Hunting, I will let you hold the bag.
I don't want to touch your yeast bag.

United States

#6350 Apr 18, 2013
Pale takes the O right out of C.untry....
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#6351 Apr 18, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Pale takes the O right out of C.untry....
She has something in common with Michelle Obama .
Seriouslady

AOL

#6352 Apr 18, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Hey SL, I poorly worded a question to you earlier. What is your derby winning pick for this year?
Now if you told me you had a derby winner too, well I just might have to side with Pale...not!
Oh, no apology necessary! I haven't made a pick. Don't want to jinx anyone.:-) But frankly, I am a Mike Smith girl. Know him well, think he is one of the strongest rider's ever, fearless, and I am THRILLED whenever he crosses the wire first.
Long story about when he broke his back in NY years ago, I'd love to share with you.
The derby, to me, is luck, placement, and
'anthing can happen day.' The field is so large. They come out of the gate like a calvary charge. And there are always a couple horses that don't belong in there.
Like when Birdsong beat out Smarty Jones for the triple crown.
I would love to see another triple crown winner.

Gotta boogie...working. SL
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6353 Apr 18, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, no apology necessary! I haven't made a pick. Don't want to jinx anyone.:-) But frankly, I am a Mike Smith girl. Know him well, think he is one of the strongest rider's ever, fearless, and I am THRILLED whenever he crosses the wire first.
Long story about when he broke his back in NY years ago, I'd love to share with you.
The derby, to me, is luck, placement, and
'anthing can happen day.' The field is so large. They come out of the gate like a calvary charge. And there are always a couple horses that don't belong in there.
Like when Birdsong beat out Smarty Jones for the triple crown.
I would love to see another triple crown winner.
Gotta boogie...working. SL
You are talking about the Kentucky Derby, you say anything can happen in that race, and then you use an example of an upset victory in a different race? That's weird. And who the hell is Birdsong?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6356 Apr 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking about the Kentucky Derby, you say anything can happen in that race, and then you use an example of an upset victory in a different race? That's weird. And who the hell is Birdsong?
In the words of another poster, whom I respect, go perform a physical impossibility on yourself.

BTW Anything can happen in any horse race. No such thing as a 'sure thing.'

You're no better than pale che. Get lost.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6357 Apr 18, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
In the words of another poster, whom I respect, go perform a physical impossibility on yourself.
BTW Anything can happen in any horse race. No such thing as a 'sure thing.'
You're no better than pale che. Get lost.
Aww, pookie. Don't get mad that I busted you again. I'm just trying to help.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6358 Apr 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, pookie. Don't get mad that I busted you again. I'm just trying to help.
I'm in a fowl (in honor of chicken fry) mood.:-)

Again: Stop with the terms of endearments. Hannibal Lector is more my type than you or your screaming, aging queen friend, PR; and don't kid yourself that you've ever busted me or anyone else on here on anything. You're nothing but a twister and feel compelled to speak on every post. Not much self control, huh?

NP and Udidnt nailed you for what you are from day one.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6359 Apr 18, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in a fowl (in honor of chicken fry) mood.:-)
Again: Stop with the terms of endearments. Hannibal Lector is more my type than you or your screaming, aging queen friend, PR; and don't kid yourself that you've ever busted me or anyone else on here on anything. You're nothing but a twister and feel compelled to speak on every post. Not much self control, huh?
NP and Udidnt nailed you for what you are from day one.
You poor dear.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#6361 Apr 18, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, did you hear gun control failed?
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/gun-con...
Wolf
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6366 Apr 20, 2013
Do you think when Watertown was on lockdown and a known killer was on the loose that the people wished they had a gun to protect their family?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6367 Apr 20, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Do you think when Watertown was on lockdown and a known killer was on the loose that the people wished they had a gun to protect their family?
Didn't very much help that cop who was ambushed in his cruiser, did it?

woof
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6368 Apr 20, 2013
Why the woof after every post?

United States

#6369 Apr 20, 2013
So was there ANY Boston area libs that actually DIDNT wish they had an AR15 with a few loaded 30 round clips Thursday night?
I bet they were pissing down their leg.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6370 Apr 20, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Why the woof after every post?
Why not?

woof

Since: Jan 12

Centerburg, OH

#6371 Apr 20, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
It's the government that you'd better be concerned with taking away your freedom. Did you see the tank and over 1000 law enforcement for ONE teenager!!! When the order for Marshall law was given in the entire city of Boston because of one teen who was suspected to be hiding in Watertown! Haha! You 'patriots' with all your weapons caches wouldn't peep out the windows if the Feds came in and locked down your neighboorhoods.
You're just stacking guns to give to the cops. The Feds say stay in your house and don't come out until we tell you, that's what you all will do and throw your guns out the windows.

Boston was a forerunner test of the NWO of how an entire city of millions can be controlled with 1000 police! Block the street with tanks, go house to house searching with no regards for 4th amendment rights, WAKE UP!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Shot Multiple Times In North Columbus Alley 5 min astonished by ign... 5
BizzyBee Catman Gokeefe et al 11 min gokeefe 78
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 45 min Male 4,552
benghazi! 1 hr Neutral Party 9
People Forced To Move Out Of Columbus Motel Tha... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3
5 MILLION NEW WORKERS - Omg! 2 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Ronald Reagan gave blanket amnesty to 3 million... 3 hr Neutral Party 19
impeachment 3 hr Duke for Mayor 56
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 12 hr Flounder Dorfman 2,517
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:27 pm PST

ESPN12:27PM
Browns' Cameron cleared, returns to practice