Gun Control Under Obama
Pale Rider

AOL

#6162 Apr 12, 2013
If there is anyone, that can be serios enough for 5 minutes:

Does anyone know of some old Gristmills, Mail Pouch Barns, Log Cabins, Covered Bridges, in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland, Tennessee, NY, Missouri, Iowa, Indiana, Wisconsin, put the links on here, I would love to photograph. I am planning a trip to Ashtabula County this year to photograph the Covered Bridges there. I love to photograph the old barnes of the late 1800's early 1900's.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6163 Apr 12, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The Quarter Horse is the fastest horse in a quarter mile. They are good at cutting out cattle. They are good for calf roping. Some have a (Appaloosa)blanket of spots on the rear. Back in the days of the Indians, they may have been called an Indian Horse, not real sure on that. Their back is shorter. Without looking up the horse that is about all I can think of.
1. I can't sleep at night.
2. I have bad thoughts.
3. I can't stand Rush Limbaugh.
4. I hate Mark Levine.
5. I don't care an ounce for Sean Hannity.
6. I have never used drugs, I sometimes use antibiotics. I will take a drug test with you anytime you choose. in Chesterfield. The Clydesdales, I don't remember the team numbers, in Terre Haute at the Air Fare. In Lexington, at Keeneland, at Grants Farm, At Budweiser Brewery, in St. Louis. The horses at Plow Days in Arcola, Illinois. The Tractor Pulls in Bowling Green, Ohio. The Tractor Pulls in Louisville, at the Fairgrounds. The World Horse Show at The Louisville Freedom Hall. The Horse Show at the Red Mile in Lexington. I have been to Calumet Farm in Lexington. To the beautiful farms in Woodford County. Claiborne Farms in Paris, KY. To Churchill Downs, Keeneland, Turfway. The Kentucky Horse Park, where there are 50 breeds of horses. In fact I live fairly close to the beautiful Kentucky Horse Park. The horses from all over the world during The Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games™ Kentucky 2010 - September 25 - October 10, 2010. To the NHRA and John Force Racing. Danica Patrick. Indy 500 Time trial, To the draft horses in Holmes County, in Lancaster Pennsylvania, in Arcola, Illinois. Outside Loogootee, Indiana. To Rockville Indiana. The Round barns, one of special note is in Ohio, south of Bowling Green.
I have photograhed some of the old barns near Springfield, Ohio, Urbana, Old Grist mills in West Virginia, Tennesee. The Only Model T Sow up in Richmond Indiana. The Stuebakers in South Bend. Famous cars in Auburn, Indiana. The Cord, Duesenberg at the museum. The Mercedes Museum, in St. Louis. The Trains at the St. Louis Railway Museum of transportation. The Street Rods at the Fairgrounds in Louisville. 15-16000 attend. Many out of Ohio. I have photographed The Great Race. Much of what I have mentioned you wish you could see. One farm in Woodford County, KY. Has had stud horses there the breeding fee is $250,000.00. With a guarantee of live foal. That is when the fee is due, I think. I have photographed all kinds of airplanes, from the F-22, C5A, C17, DC3. Warbirds, Etc. I have been inside the cockpit of the C-5, You have to climb 19 feet from cargo bay to get to the cockpit. I have seen the Blackbird. 5 Presidential airplanes. I have photographed William Shatner with several of his horses in Lexington, at the World Horse Show in Louisville.
If you would like a link to the Kentucky Horse Park. Remember I am ready to explode. What else can you come up with. Do you know what an M-80 is?
48 hours later you give a lopsided answer?

Didn't look it up, my a$$. And at that you're only partially correct about quarter horses.

Get my life back? I'm not on here 24 X 7 like you.
In the circle I work in, a $250K LF stud fee is considered low.
Show horses are mainly thoroughbreds that are no longer racing or couldn't win a 10K maiden.
My boss contributed heavily)when the KY Horse Park was first built and attended the opening. He's named on a plague there and a lot of other places. It's a tourist attraction.
Calumet Farm, although stately, is a thing past glory.
Caliborne knows me by name as do all of the other farms in KY that stand decent stallions. No big deal. It's business.

I don't believe 95%, if that, of your BS. All you've done this entire thread is lie and argue.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#6164 Apr 12, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't look it up, my a$$. And at that you're only partially correct about quarter horses.
Show horses are mainly thoroughbreds that are no longer racing or couldn't win a 10K maiden.
My boss contributed heavily)when the KY Horse Park was first built and attended the opening. He's named on a plague there and a lot of other places. It's a tourist attraction.
Caliborne knows me by name as do all of the other farms in KY that stand decent stallions. No big deal. It's business.
I don't believe 95%, if that, of your BS. All you've done this entire thread is lie and argue.
She's been to the Dayton Air Show and the USAF Museum...and she thinks she's an aviation expert.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6165 Apr 12, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Pale, I agree with you on this one. We can't let what we had slip away.
<quoted text>
It hasn't where I live and work. And after reading at least part of PR's posts here, I don't believe that list reflects her/his values in the smallest way.

Just doesn't line up with all of the name calling, threats and abuse she's piled on. A complete 180. Does not compute.

My God, she claims to have punched someone because she did not like what they said? Now all this humanity?

Leopards do not change their spots.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6167 Apr 12, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Show horses are mainly thoroughbreds.

Are you crazy? The horses at the World Horse show in Louisville aren't Thorouughbreds. I thought you knew something about horses. I guess you know Seth Hancock on a first name basis.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6168 Apr 12, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>She's been to the Dayton Air Show and the USAF Museum...and she thinks she's an aviation expert.
I never said I was an aviation expert.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6169 Apr 12, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you have never been to the Horse Park. Is it North of Lexington, or East?
Pale Rider

AOL

#6170 Apr 13, 2013
Serious Lady Hell

I think you are full of BS SL. Prove that fee, that it is low. Probably $500.00 would be high in your circle. How much is the Semen selling for? Does it sell in straws or ampules?

I don't think you even work. You want to make people believe you are in High Society. Millionaires Row at the Kentucky Derby.

In truth they would find you out in the infield with the drunks.

You talk the same old BS, just like Hugh. Your kind is a dime a dozen. You could drive up to 99% of those Farms in the Bluegrass, and you couldn't even get through the front gate. You may know someone that has. But if you were alone, they never heard of you.

Serious Lady wrote this:

I bet they do? You talk a big talk, but that is it. The only thing you may have been is someones old bag, that used you.

Where is this plaque with your bosses name on it? My guess, you don't know without looking it up. Where the Kentucky Horse Park is located and who owns it?
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#6171 Apr 13, 2013
The above response is why people dislike almost anything you post.

If anyone disagrees with your ideals you attack them. This is for discussion. There are better ideas out there.

Your arrogance is appalling.

No one cares what you do for a living, who you know or WTF kind of horse you ride.

This forum accepts fry eating, grease stained arrogant people as well as the affluent.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6172 Apr 13, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
The above response is why people dislike almost anything you post.
If anyone disagrees with your ideals you attack them. This is for discussion. There are better ideas out there.
Your arrogance is appalling.
No one cares what you do for a living, who you know or WTF kind of horse you ride.
This forum accepts fry eating, grease stained arrogant people as well as the affluent.
You SOB, you have done nothing but tell lie after lie about me and you know it. You have never seen me. You have never seen me on drugs, liquor, or in person. You have never seen me in any McDonalds, KFC, or anywhere else, no more than I have you.

You have lied for two years about me, on Warsaw, now here. You are a stalker, or else you would not be here. If you know me, where do I live, What is my name? You do not know. I have a friend that can find out who you are. Louisville is not to far for me to go. So it is up to you. Enough of your lies. You don't know me, and actually you don't want to know. You are app

It is your right to say whatever you like. But what if I find out who you are? You may be like a fellow hundreds of miles from Kentucky. He thought I would never know who he was, but he did find out, just like I am telling you. You have run your mouth long enough after 2 years, of the same old BS, over and over. I don't ask you to read a damn thing I write. If you don't agree, go the Hell away, no one will give a damn.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6173 Apr 13, 2013
For those that own a gun, or guns. Should Obama push for a law that every person in America, that owns a firearm.

1. Be required to Register all of their Firearms before they can get a license for their car, truck, boat, motorhome?

2. Require every State in the United States to require the Federal Law to be passed or not receive any Government funding for any reason.

3. Anyone that desires to carry a concealed weapon, be required to pay the County in which they reside $500.00 for a permit to carry any weapon concealed on their person. Anyone caught without a permit will be fined $5000 and or 5 years or both, to be determined by the County Circuit Judge of the District in which the offender resides. Five years of imprisonment, fine, or both for violation of State Law, a mandatory fine will be required for each violation.

3. Each car, truck, boat, motorhome license renewal owner, be given 60 days to Register all firearms of any kind or age. Anyone that hasn't followed the Fereral guidelines or State law, offenders will be fined no less than $500.00, nor no more than $10,000 per violation.

4. Anyone caught violating the State Law, will forfeit all ownership of all guns in the household. Plus a fine of no less than $500.00 per weapon, and no more than $10,000 for all guns in violation.

Hugh Victor Thompson III reply was this:

Not real big on the Constitution, are you?

What does the above have to do with the Constitution?

Or if a Muslim prays. Why do people judge all of them like they are Terrorists.

I have been called everything from a Terrorists, to someone that needs to be killed. There is nothing that I will write that will ever become law, Nor anything any jughead on here will write that will become law. Just because I vote for who I think is the best, that is my right. I have said I have ounced someone. Did you ever think for a damn second, I am going to just stand there and be a punching bag? People on here can draw more conclusions in a matter of seconds. I have been accused by nearly everyone, that I am on Welfare? I live on Welfare. I only made it to the 6th grade. Well if it made me mad as hell, I could have left. But I didn't. In fact old Hugh, isn't all that bad, his BS is just BS, he knows that, I know that. I wasn't born yesterday. My parents are dead. They have been for years. But Neutral, keeps telling everyone, I run to Dad for money. Again my Dad is dead. My Mother is dead. If there are those that think losing a child to a shooter is OK. If they have nothing positive to add, in the way of something. We can't stop the insane, we see insane remarks here everyday.

Indy is one of the few, that doesn't come off with total BS, day after day. I thank you for your input.

Those that have a different point of view get attacked. What are they suppose to do, act like meek lambs. Leave, shut up and agree? I could go back and find the first time I wrote that first line. I bet the first person, that wrotea line, in reply had some kind of stupid comment. I have written plenty. Some just for fun. Some to get your stupid comments. Some for those that think they own this Topix.

Ben affended e&#287;er üzgünüm. TC PR
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6174 Apr 13, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>She's been to the Dayton Air Show and the USAF Museum...and she thinks she's an aviation expert.
You've been to DR court once and now you're an expert in Connecticut torts, and a Federal Constitutional scholar.

woof

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#6175 Apr 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You SOB, you have done nothing but tell lie after lie about me and you know it. You have never seen me. You have never seen me on drugs, liquor, or in person. You have never seen me in any McDonalds, KFC, or anywhere else, no more than I have you.
You have lied for two years about me, on Warsaw, now here. You are a stalker, or else you would not be here. If you know me, where do I live, What is my name? You do not know. I have a friend that can find out who you are. Louisville is not to far for me to go. So it is up to you. Enough of your lies. You don't know me, and actually you don't want to know. You are app
It is your right to say whatever you like. But what if I find out who you are? You may be like a fellow hundreds of miles from Kentucky. He thought I would never know who he was, but he did find out, just like I am telling you. You have run your mouth long enough after 2 years, of the same old BS, over and over. I don't ask you to read a damn thing I write. If you don't agree, go the Hell away, no one will give a damn.
And when you find out who he is,just what are you going to do to him?Keep digging your hole.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6176 Apr 13, 2013
As for SL, if you think I am about to blow. You want to compare me with a shooter. I call you a whore. One is just about as stupid as the other.

But when you write about a man's body part, where is this world headed? When they say that TV is going to allow the F word. That TV is going to allow more nudity. The truth is this, things aren't going in a better direction.

Ask yourself? How much has it changed in your view? When the President of the United States says it is OK for men to marry men, and women to marry women. We have a problem. How will we populate if all animals did that, all humans just married the same sex. What kind of signal, do we send to the young people? For those that are gay, I don't dislike you, God doesn't either. It wasn't his plan. It still isn't something he agrees with. Mitt Romney was against gay marriage. I stand with Mitt Romney. If you don't agree, so be it. I could point out what The Bible says. But so many would just scoff at it.

I just lost the dearest friend I ever had in my life. It has been the toughest thing, I have ever dealt with in my life. We talked every day, we shared stuff on the computer. So make every day count, you never know, tomorrow may never come. My friend had cancer, just 30 days from the time of going to hospital, and finding out. Dead as dead can be.

I can only imagine what it was like losing a child to a shooter. If giving one person a second to flee, a shooter. Would it not be worth something to give them that chance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pale Rider

AOL

#6177 Apr 13, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>And when you find out who he is,just what are you going to do to him?Keep digging your hole.
That is none of your business. You most likely never heard of Knuckles INC. Have you? The problem that all of you have. You know nothing at all about me.

The same thing I did to the man in Minnesota. You should have seen him. You can bet your cowboy boots he learned a lesson. The problem the fellow had, I kept telling him, I am going to find out who you are. I don't give a rats ass about stalkers. I sure don't care for the lies over and over for years. Stick that up your ass.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6178 Apr 13, 2013
Highest Homeownership Rate on Record: The homeownership rate reached 67.7 percent for the third quarter of 2000, the highest rate on record. In contrast, the homeownership rate fell from 65.6 percent in the first quarter of 1981 to 63.7 percent in the first quarter of 1993.

I have heard so many comments about Bill Clinton. I thought I would write a little about him.

I know everyone will love Bill.

Hillary Clinton 2016
Bill Clinton VP 2016

I can't wait for Hillary to continue cleaning up the mess from Ronald Reagan, and What the Bush Family left behind. It will be fun reading about Bill roaming the halls of the White House.

SL, you will have to use your powerful influence, and head up there. My guess is, all of the Senators know you on a first name basis. Hell I didn't know I was getting a response from Royality. Pardon the Hell out of me. Maybe old Hugh can dry those eyes for you.

Location hidden

#6179 Apr 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
That is none of your business. You most likely never heard of Knuckles INC. Have you? The problem that all of you have. You know nothing at all about me.
The same thing I did to the man in Minnesota. You should have seen him. You can bet your cowboy boots he learned a lesson. The problem the fellow had, I kept telling him, I am going to find out who you are. I don't give a rats ass about stalkers. I sure don't care for the lies over and over for years. Stick that up your ass.
Yeah,brass knuckles will get you really far when the person that you are attacking has a gun.In case you haven't noticed,people don't punch anymore,they shoot to protect themselves and property.All I'm saying is that when you threaten strangers on a public forum who YOU know nothing about,it can get you into a world of trouble.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6181 Apr 13, 2013
Have fun everyone. I have to go to work. The sun is shinning. I will be out and about today. I need to make a few runs. What I will be doing, will take sometime. Keep reading all those good things about the Great Bill Clinton. 66% approval rating. Not to shabby.

Hillary rated higher than any Senator in Washington. We are with you Hillary.

Thank you for your service to your Country. Thank you very much.

Location hidden

#6182 Apr 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Have fun everyone. I have to go to work. The sun is shinning. I will be out and about today. I need to make a few runs. What I will be doing, will take sometime. Keep reading all those good things about the Great Bill Clinton. 66% approval rating. Not to shabby.
Hillary rated higher than any Senator in Washington. We are with you Hillary.
Thank you for your service to your Country. Thank you very much.
Have fun at "work".I'll call KFC and tell them to prepare for your arrival.
VADoc

United States

#6183 Apr 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
What does the above have to do with the Constitution?
Or if a Muslim prays. Why do people judge all of them like they are Terrorists.
I have been called everything from a Terrorists, to someone that needs to be killed. There is nothing that I will write that will ever become law, Nor anything any jughead on here will write that will become law. Just because I vote for who I think is the best, that is my right. I have said I have ounced someone. Did you ever think for a damn second, I am going to just stand there and be a punching bag? People on here can draw more conclusions in a matter of seconds. I have been accused by nearly everyone, that I am on Welfare? I live on Welfare. I only made it to the 6th grade. Well if it made me mad as hell, I could have left. But I didn't. In fact old Hugh, isn't all that bad, his BS is just BS, he knows that, I know that. I wasn't born yesterday. My parents are dead. They have been for years. But Neutral, keeps telling everyone, I run to Dad for money. Again my Dad is dead. My Mother is dead. If there are those that think losing a child to a shooter is OK. If they have nothing positive to add, in the way of something. We can't stop the insane, we see insane remarks here everyday.
Indy is one of the few, that doesn't come off with total BS, day after day. I thank you for your input.
Those that have a different point of view get attacked. What are they suppose to do, act like meek lambs. Leave, shut up and agree? I could go back and find the first time I wrote that first line. I bet the first person, that wrotea line, in reply had some kind of stupid comment. I have written plenty. Some just for fun. Some to get your stupid comments. Some for those that think they own this Topix.
Ben affended e&#287;er üzgünüm. TC PR
All of your "solutions" do not work because they require large funds to exercise a constitutional right. If people complain that a $5 fee for a state issued photo to vote is a poll tax then what your proposed is downright lunacy.
As for your little rant at the end about different points of view, you need to go back and re-read this thread and see that you cast the first stone. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.
I don't know anything about you and quite frankly I don't care to know. I've read enough of your postings and your stories and someone who would hit another person in the mouth because they didn't agree with what they said is a person I have no interest in meeting or knowing.
As for people saying you are on welfare. Well you act like you are with the way you talk to people. Couple that with the fact you spend about as much time on here as reader it makes me wonder what kind of job you could be doing that allows you so much free time to surf the web. So I guess what I'm saying is if you act like trash you will be treated as such.
Oh and you wanted to know about covered bridges check out the covered bridge highway. It runs through Washington Morgan Athens and a few other counties in southern Ohio. There are also several very nice barns to photograph.
If you want mill towns and mills to photo you need to venture to South Carolina along the savannah river near Augusta. There are about 15 textile and grain mills up and down the savannah in a range of about 2 hours drive. You're welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SORRY Now I voted for trump. 6 min Elerby 23
Giant Coyote near Marysville 16 min Waikiki Vermin 21
!!Add a word drop a word !! (Jun '12) 44 min winner 615
vacation and golf. 1 hr Big B 4
Moving to Columbus 1 hr Big B 14
News Closed Columbus charter school still owes $340K+ 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
FBI and the Trump brothers ..... 1 hr Big B 13
Russian investigation update🙀 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 18

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages