Gun Control Under Obama
Pale Rider

AOL

#6142 Apr 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicago gangs would be great fun as a shooting gallery.
I could lead a team with a couple buddies, and a platoon of police officers there to do the paperwork on the bodies.
by the end of next week the Chicago gangs could be completely exterminated with less than a million collateral damages.
Then move on to LA to repeat the procedure.
I doubt a single Romney voter is exterminated in the fun game of shoot the scum.
You coward, you keep your doors locked at night. You are afraid to go outside your house after dark. You aren;t about to go anywhere.

You lie about your boats. You lie about your fishing. You lie about your trips. Your guns. Your reloaders. In other words, the only thing you have is dreams.

The only fishing you do is at at a pay lake with a cane pole or two.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6143 Apr 12, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You coward, you keep your doors locked at night. You are afraid to go outside your house after dark. You aren;t about to go anywhere.
You lie about your boats. You lie about your fishing. You lie about your trips. Your guns. Your reloaders. In other words, the only thing you have is dreams.
you would keep your doors locked too if you had to live in Chicago or Washington DC that have been under modern liberal control and both have high violent crime rates.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6144 Apr 12, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you would keep your doors locked too if you had to live in Chicago or Washington DC that have been under modern liberal control and both have high violent crime rates.
I don't live in either Indy. I don't live in a crime area.

I think every city has an area that has a high crime rate. What would you propose to rid the Country of this?

Isn't the truth, there will always be crime as long as there is man and woman.

I think you are one of the best posters on Topix.

But Reality Speaks is a Joke. He just rattles off so much BS. VaDoc is another poor poster.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#6145 Apr 12, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you would keep your doors locked too if you had to live in Chicago or Washington DC that have been under modern liberal control and both have high violent crime rates.
Anyone who doesn't lock their doors is stupid! That's why doors have locks on them...to keep strangers out! It shouldn't matter where one lives...crime is everywhere and criminals travel near and far! If people think they're safe in suburban areas... think again! The news is full of burglars who are white boys that target suburban neighborhoods.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#6146 Apr 12, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I think every city has an area that has a high crime rate. What would you propose to rid the Country of this?
But Reality Speaks is a Joke. He just rattles off so much BS. VaDoc is another poor poster.
Those people who were burglarized said the exact same thing, "We don't live in a "high crime" area". Keep thinking that way at your own peril! Use your intellect! Criminals victimize "soft targets" where there's less resistance and lack security practices. Be vigilant and aware at all times. Trust nothing to chance!!!

Location hidden

#6147 Apr 12, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't either but what I was getting at is that the Modern Liberals want to turn every part of the United States into a Society like they have in Chicago & Washington DC and both have been under control of these Modern Liberals for years now besides Washington DC is considered the most Modern Liberal city in the US which both have high crime rates compared to other parts of the Country and these Modern Liberals want to Restrict all Law Abiding Citizens the ability to protect themselves from Violent Criminals like they did in Chicago and Washington DC which was the reason for the two SCOTUS Cases in these Modern Liberal Cities(District of Columbia v Heller in 2008) and (McDonald v Chicago in 2010) because there were Law abiding citizens that wanted the ability to protect themselves and not be a victim in these Modern Liberal Gun Control cities which has been proven that the Modern Liberals Gun Control Laws that the Modern Liberals keep advocating are failures and work opposite of what they are suppose to which is to restrict Law Abiding Citizens of their rights and ability to protect themselves and give the Violent Criminals the upper hand and exactly what the Modern Liberals are doing.

Location hidden

#6148 Apr 12, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone who doesn't lock their doors is stupid! That's why doors have locks on them...to keep strangers out! It shouldn't matter where one lives...crime is everywhere and criminals travel near and far! If people think they're safe in suburban areas... think again! The news is full of burglars who are white boys that target suburban neighborhoods.
years ago I knew people that used to leave their doors unlocked but just shows just how Society has changed for the worst which I blame a lot of it on this New Left Modern Liberalism.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6149 Apr 12, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>years ago I knew people that used to leave their doors unlocked but just shows just how Society has changed for the worst which I blame a lot of it on this New Left Modern Liberalism.
I am not sure what the deal is Indy. It seem the younger ones today are different than older people. The old ones will soon be gone.

1. The ones that used to think a queer was a queer. That same sex marriage would have been horrible thing to do. In fact wasn't even heard of.

2. The ones that once upon a time a handshake and your word was good enough

3. The ones that only had one car.

4. The ones that mom stayed at home and raised the kids.

5. The ones that went as a family to church.

6. The ones that did not spare the rod, and the child was spoiled.

7. The ones that pledged allegiance to the flag, and had prayer in school.

Times have changed, not for the better Indy.
You are certainly a good person. It is a joy to have your kind and your input. All the best to you. PR.

Location hidden

#6150 Apr 12, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure what the deal is Indy. It seem the younger ones today are different than older people. The old ones will soon be gone.
1. The ones that used to think a queer was a queer. That same sex marriage would have been horrible thing to do. In fact wasn't even heard of.
You are certainly a good person. It is a joy to have your kind and your input. All the best to you. PR.
I agree.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6151 Apr 12, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, thank you very much. Have a nice day.
I have seen more horse breeds, than you have. I have seen horses from all over the world. I have seen horses that you will never ever see as long as you live. You must have thought I was stupid, if you don't think I don't know what a quarter horse is?
What did you think of me calling you an old hag? Did you enjoy that? Watch what you write and I will not call you an old bag, or an old hag. I just callem like I see them, fair enough? I don't beat around the bush!
Why is it called a quarter horse was the question. Pale, you're in serious emotional trouble. Get some help before you hurt someone or yourself.

If it's substance abuse, call the help line or go to a hospital.

I don't care what you call me.

Location hidden

#6152 Apr 12, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Melt down speeding up.
ha

United States

#6153 Apr 12, 2013
ha

Location hidden

#6154 Apr 12, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Pale's vision of a horse is very clear.
Her butt is as big as a horse and her head is firmly inside it.
You think your attempt at intimidation scares me? You spout opinions on here that are not even close to factually correct. Like Warsaw, they tear you up because you state your opinion as fact.
You need to get some $ from daddy and go to the movies or the mall, cause you act like an immature girl.
I still feel like Pale's a gender confused man. I think whatever, he/she, is becoming dangerous or is on some mind altering substance.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#6155 Apr 12, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I still feel like Pale's a gender confused man. I think whatever, he/she, is becoming dangerous or is on some mind altering substance.
Spaghetti sauce...

http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TKPRKK7S4...

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6156 Apr 12, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree there is that potential. I think taxation before confiscation. More money, less blood.
Yeah, there is the money angle. That might actually KEEP them from being confiscated... You notice they're not trying to ban cigarettes...

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6157 Apr 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicago gangs would be great fun as a shooting gallery.
I could lead a team with a couple buddies, and a platoon of police officers there to do the paperwork on the bodies.
Just the sanitation department... to remove the garbage...
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#6158 Apr 12, 2013
Pale, I agree with you on this one. We can't let what we had slip away.
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Pale Rider

AOL

#6159 Apr 12, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
The Quarter Horse is the fastest horse in a quarter mile. They are good at cutting out cattle. They are good for calf roping. Some have a (Appaloosa)blanket of spots on the rear. Back in the days of the Indians, they may have been called an Indian Horse, not real sure on that. Their back is shorter. Without looking up the horse that is about all I can think of.

1. I can't sleep at night.
2. I have bad thoughts.
3. I can't stand Rush Limbaugh.
4. I hate Mark Levine.
5. I don't care an ounce for Sean Hannity.
6. I have never used drugs, I sometimes use antibiotics. I will take a drug test with you anytime you choose. I think you need to get your life back like it once was SL. You need some help. Call the Cleveland Clinic, they can help you with your anxiety attacks, bi-polar disorder.

I am a photographer, I have photographed the Thunderbirds, The Blue Angels, The Mustangs at the Gathering of the P-51's. The Black Knights at the Indy Air Show at Mount Comfort. I have covered some events at the Dayton Air Show. I have photographed Air Force One. I have been to the Butterfly House in Chesterfield. The Clydesdales, I don't remember the team numbers, in Terre Haute at the Air Fare. In Lexington, at Keeneland, at Grants Farm, At Budweiser Brewery, in St. Louis. The horses at Plow Days in Arcola, Illinois. The Tractor Pulls in Bowling Green, Ohio. The Tractor Pulls in Louisville, at the Fairgrounds. The World Horse Show at The Louisville Freedom Hall. The Horse Show at the Red Mile in Lexington. I have been to Calumet Farm in Lexington. To the beautiful farms in Woodford County. Claiborne Farms in Paris, KY. To Churchill Downs, Keeneland, Turfway. The Kentucky Horse Park, where there are 50 breeds of horses. In fact I live fairly close to the beautiful Kentucky Horse Park. The horses from all over the world during The Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games™ Kentucky 2010 - September 25 - October 10, 2010. To the NHRA and John Force Racing. Danica Patrick. Indy 500 Time trial, To the draft horses in Holmes County, in Lancaster Pennsylvania, in Arcola, Illinois. Outside Loogootee, Indiana. To Rockville Indiana. The Round barns, one of special note is in Ohio, south of Bowling Green.

I have photograhed some of the old barns near Springfield, Ohio, Urbana, Old Grist mills in West Virginia, Tennesee. The Only Model T Sow up in Richmond Indiana. The Stuebakers in South Bend. Famous cars in Auburn, Indiana. The Cord, Duesenberg at the museum. The Mercedes Museum, in St. Louis. The Trains at the St. Louis Railway Museum of transportation. The Street Rods at the Fairgrounds in Louisville. 15-16000 attend. Many out of Ohio. I have photographed The Great Race. Much of what I have mentioned you wish you could see. One farm in Woodford County, KY. Has had stud horses there the breeding fee is $250,000.00. With a guarantee of live foal. That is when the fee is due, I think. I have photographed all kinds of airplanes, from the F-22, C5A, C17, DC3. Warbirds, Etc. I have been inside the cockpit of the C-5, You have to climb 19 feet from cargo bay to get to the cockpit. I have seen the Blackbird. 5 Presidential airplanes. I have photographed William Shatner with several of his horses in Lexington, at the World Horse Show in Louisville.

If you would like a link to the Kentucky Horse Park. Remember I am ready to explode. What else can you come up with. Do you know what an M-80 is?
Pale Rider

AOL

#6160 Apr 12, 2013
Model T Show, I think to celebrate 100 years of the Model T, at Richmond, Indiana.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6161 Apr 12, 2013
I have used one of the largest lens in the world. Some call it the Sigmonster.

Actually it is a Sigma 300-800 MM It is huge and heavy and very hard to handle. Read about this amazing lens on the Internet. Mine had the Canon mount. I use the Canon 70-200 f2.8 the most, with a Canon 1 1/4 extender. On the Canon 1Ds Mark II. Yes I am crazy SL. Just not crazy about you, sorry about that. To me, you are the crazy one, you rarely write anything that is worth reading. Maybe you will change. I will keep my fingers crossed. I did like about the 80 + year old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 126 18 min Mimzy 19
Republican Lunacy 21 min Trooff 15
Time to save our nation 25 min Trooff 23
News Should students learn cursive? Some states say yes (Nov '13) 31 min Mimzy 133
!!Add a word drop a word !! (Jun '12) 33 min Mimzy 558
KASICH should have been elected president. 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 11
TrumpCare Cost Increases $12,000 for 64 year old 2 hr Makes No Sense 6
America Held Hostage Day 125 5 hr Reality Speaks 32
Anyone seen Sidekick or Tip 15 hr They cannot kill ... 78

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages