Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
I want to ask both "sides". If the issues of gay marriage were linked (I personally think they are... both involve liberty of people who aren't hurting anyone else), which way would you want to see it: Both Gay marriage and guns allowed, or neither allowed?
the problem for me with gay marriage is the word marriage.

call it a legal partnership, problem solved.

the political agenda to re-define words thousands of years old....not happening in this lifetime.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Will TonyD2
VaDoc
Reality Speaks
Be deemed as mentally ill?
Next they will be called upon by the Federal Government to turn over all their weapons.
Old windblower Reality Speaks will have more time to use his cain poles, and dig for fishing worms. Ha! ha! ha!
did you call a septic tank cleaner to remove cellulite from your 200 pound azz?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Srotaredomtihstae Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
if they are adjudicated insane then why would they not go ahead and kill massive numbers of obama voters given they would not be guilty.
I read somewhere you voted not once but both times for Obama Spooks. LQQK QuT!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
did you miss the part where all 3 were purchased through the internet?
gunbroker.com to be exact.
I understand that is YOUR experience.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the political agenda to re-define words thousands of years old....not happening in this lifetime.
I think your level of confidence is unjustified... It's already happened in several states, and other states will soon be bringing it up. The question may soon be, "Which state will be the last holdout?"
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem for me is, why do they need to get married? They are already living with each other anyway. One of the words that has lost its way is QUEERS!
VADoc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Will TonyD2
VaDoc
Reality Speaks
Be deemed as mentally ill?
Next they will be called upon by the Federal Government to turn over all their weapons.
Old windblower Reality Speaks will have more time to use his cain poles, and dig for fishing worms. Ha! ha! ha!
Sorry wide rider but I could find plenty of physicians who are co workers that would certify me as completely sane. You seem to show some signs of mental illness though. You seem to spend all your time on her screaming at people and making threats. Then you have these notions of grandeur that everyone likes you and agrees with you. I know it's all a defense mechanism for you and that you deep down don't believe it, but it does border on some disordered behavior.
VADoc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
did you miss the part where all 3 were purchased through the internet?
gunbroker.com to be exact.
Love gun broker
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

90% of what Pale posts is just to get attention and reaction. That is why she never answers questions about her statements.

Pale is the fat girl that never got attention from the boys so she gets on here to fill the void.

All this comes together as a senseless person with no credibility.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

<quoted text>
No I have never voted for a democrat ever in my life. Not a single one. And Obama is not your average democrat he is a homosxual communist claiming to be a democrat. Every morning at prayer I ask the Lord to give him hemorrhagic fever or necrotizing fasciitis.
Obama may be praying that those that voted for Mitt Romney would come down with the Ebola virus. Those that don't will be attacked by the Chicago gang, Almighty Gaylords.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Notice how she didn't respond to the McDonald's location. Point made!

Wide Rider.....Hillarious!!!!!!!!!!
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama may be praying that those that voted for Mitt Romney would come down with the Ebola virus. Those that don't will be attacked by the Chicago gang, Almighty Gaylords.
I see your Pacer got fixed and you made it to the liquor store. Did you put up plastic on the drivers side window to keep the rain from getting you wet?

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem for me is, why do they need to get married? They are already living with each other anyway. One of the words that has lost its way is QUEERS!
For one thing, assets can be passed to a surviving spouse tax free.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Just because Obsma shouts out "oh god" as Reggie Love shoves a fist into his lower intestine doesn't mean he is praying.
That isn't going to happen, just wishful thinking Spooks. Dream on, a waste of time to respond.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
90% of what Pale posts is just to get attention and reaction. That is why she never answers questions about her statements.
Pale is the fat girl that never got attention from the boys so she gets on here to fill the void.
All this comes together as a senseless person with no credibility.
Janitor, you have me confused with someone else. You followed me like a puppy dog, wanting me to pet you. Lets's get this straight, I have no use for use today, tomorrow, next week, next year. I would have never asked you to come here to Columbus Topix. Joe told you I was on here. I have no use for him, his offer for a free meal.

I do not flirt with any men, any women. I don't agree with all statements made. If you don't like that Neutral, move along. You were left with Warsaw all to yourself. What did you do? Nothing. After I left in September, all of the ones that were on there with dopes like you left.

Let me be perfectly honest with you, I wouldn't know you from Adam. I don't care to know you. If you want to hang out with someone, go back to Warsaw, buddy up with whoever. Buddy up with whoever you wish here. If you want to get down and dirty, you have the correct person. You don't have a clue about my background. Now you can do what ever you like. I will tell you this, I had a person in Minnesota, that figured they could get away with some BS. I told him, like I am telling you. I have listened to your BS for a long time on Warsaw. Now you are here doing the same. I am going to just tell you one more time, I don't know you, don't give a damn to know you. Go away. If you don't like what I say, go to Hell.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry wide rider but I could find plenty of physicians who are co workers that would certify me as completely sane. You seem to show some signs of mental illness though. You seem to spend all your time on her screaming at people and making threats. Then you have these notions of grandeur that everyone likes you and agrees with you. I know it's all a defense mechanism for you and that you deep down don't believe it, but it does border on some disordered behavior.
Tony and I reached the same conclusion last night. This one could go off and be the next mass murderer at any time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing, assets can be passed to a surviving spouse tax free.
Certain recovable and irrecovable trusts can cover that, can't they, Ton?

I think there are civil remedies for about every financial concern with the exception of them collecting a deceased spouse's SS.

Now if they can find a clergy to marry them, let them have at. I could care less. Lord knows we have bigger problems.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Janitor, you have me confused with someone else. You followed me like a puppy dog, wanting me to pet you. Lets's get this straight, I have no use for use today, tomorrow, next week, next year. I would have never asked you to come here to Columbus Topix. Joe told you I was on here. I have no use for him, his offer for a free meal.
I do not flirt with any men, any women. I don't agree with all statements made. If you don't like that Neutral, move along. You were left with Warsaw all to yourself. What did you do? Nothing. After I left in September, all of the ones that were on there with dopes like you left.
Let me be perfectly honest with you, I wouldn't know you from Adam. I don't care to know you. If you want to hang out with someone, go back to Warsaw, buddy up with whoever. Buddy up with whoever you wish here. If you want to get down and dirty, you have the correct person. You don't have a clue about my background. Now you can do what ever you like. I will tell you this, I had a person in Minnesota, that figured they could get away with some BS. I told him, like I am telling you. I have listened to your BS for a long time on Warsaw. Now you are here doing the same. I am going to just tell you one more time, I don't know you, don't give a damn to know you. Go away. If you don't like what I say, go to Hell.
Get help.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
I want to ask both "sides". If the issues of gay marriage were linked (I personally think they are... both involve liberty of people who aren't hurting anyone else), which way would you want to see it: Both Gay marriage and guns allowed, or neither allowed?
Both. I care a whole lot less about gay marriage then I do the 2nd amendment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem I have with them is the potential use as a registry... that when they decide to confiscate they'll know where to go.
I agree there is that potential. I think taxation before confiscation. More money, less blood.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Pops 30,182
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 19 min Pope Che Reagan C... 185
The Michael Brown Case 22 min Pale Rider 1
Where are all the original legacy posters? 58 min Ghost of Karl 20
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 59 min Go Blue Forever 3,110
ISIS beheads James Foley 1 hr Ghost of Karl 82
Poor, Poor Sarah Palin 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 11
Debate: Ferguson - Columbus, OH 9 hr Duke for Mayor 63

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search