|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Neutral told everyone, he saw me in Warsaw, at McDonalds. This windbag has never saw me.
I-71 is not near Warsaw. There is a McDonalds on nearly every exit. You told everyone you saw me in Warsaw. The truth is, you have never seen me, you don't know me, nor does Joe Chit.
The description you gave of me, is that old bag you are running after. She is fat like you. Ignorant like you. Fat like you, smokes dope you give her. Farts like a bay mule. Between the two of you, you can fart "My Old Kentucky Home" and never miss a note.
Here are my proposals for gun control, that just about everyone agrees with.
1. When you go get your license plates. Register all of your guns. The registration fee, will be based upon the current value, or the person in the licence bureau, thinks it is worth, not the individual. Let say your gun has a $1000.00 value. The registration fee will be $50.00. You own 3 guns,$150.00, so on so forth. If the owner has a clip holding more than 10 cartridges, there will be an addition $50.00 fee. Failure to comply, you lose your car or truck plate for 1 year. So it will be very easy to comply for everyone. This proposed new law will make it very easy for everyone.
2. A clause to the proposed law, a requirement, will be issued to every car, truck owner. A receipt showing how much ammunition in your possession, will be taxed, according to value at todays market value.
3. No one shall have in their possession, no more than 100 rounds. Anything over that will be deemed a fire and explosion hazard to the community in which you reside.
Thank you, thank you very much,
Pale Rider
Looking out for your safety, and the ones you love.
Pale Rider For A Safer America.
we need to register kooks like you also at the BMV.

a license to survive is $50,000 a year. Can't pay, you will be deported to Greece or Spain or Cuba immediately.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
we need to register kooks like you also at the BMV.
a license to survive is $50,000 a year. Can't pay, you will be deported to Greece or Spain or Cuba immediately.
Go to hell you sleezebag!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Neutral told everyone, he saw me in Warsaw, at McDonalds. This windbag has never saw me.
I-71 is not near Warsaw. There is a McDonalds on nearly every exit. You told everyone you saw me in Warsaw. The truth is, you have never seen me, you don't know me, nor does Joe Chit.
The description you gave of me, is that old bag you are running after. She is fat like you. Ignorant like you. Fat like you, smokes dope you give her. Farts like a bay mule. Between the two of you, you can fart "My Old Kentucky Home" and never miss a note.
1. When you go get your license plates. Register all of your guns. The registration fee, will be based upon the current value, or the person in the licence bureau, thinks it is worth, not the individual. Let say your gun has a $1000.00 value. The registration fee will be $50.00. You own 3 guns,$150.00, so on so forth. If the owner has a clip holding more than 10 cartridges, there will be an addition $50.00 fee. Failure to comply, you lose your car or truck plate for 1 year. So it will be very easy to comply for everyone. This proposed new law will make it very easy for everyone.
2. A clause to the proposed law, a requirement, will be issued to every car, truck owner. A receipt showing how much ammunition in your possession, will be taxed, according to value at todays market value.
3. No one shall have in their possession, no more than 100 rounds. Anything over that will be deemed a fire and explosion hazard to the community in which you reside.
Pale Rider
hey dip chit !!!!!!!!!!

a weekend trapshooting event requires 500 rounds of ammunition to participate with out any practice.

this would mean a husband and wife shoot over 1000 rounds in a weekend.

your ammo possession rule would prohibit this. It also points out how dangerous you are.

Good thing I have multiple reloading machines that produce 1000 rounds an hour, and when running all press a 7000 round an hour possible.

not a single whiney liberal loudmouth like yourself will ever infringe my 2nd amendment right, or die trying.

want to be first in line, be my guest. Don't think that fat you carry is armor. It peels back like a firecracker exploding in pudding would.

Reality Speaks that the 2nd amendment is supported by over 100 million citizens that are well trained in firearms safety and practice to further accomplish marksmanship skills.

your rules end participation in several olympic events.

my guess is you are ended first.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to hell you sleezebag!
typical retort from the real sleezebag.

anyone needing a fact check need only read Pale Riders posts.

Pale Rider is a danger to America, and should be considered a terrorist.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
typical retort from the real sleezebag.
anyone needing a fact check need only read Pale Riders posts.
Pale Rider is a danger to America, and should be considered a terrorist.
What is your name and address Reality?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dip chit !!!!!!!!!!
a weekend trapshooting event requires 500 rounds of ammunition to participate with out any practice.
this would mean a husband and wife shoot over 1000 rounds in a weekend.
your ammo possession rule would prohibit this. It also points out how dangerous you are.
Good thing I have multiple reloading machines that produce 1000 rounds an hour, and when running all press a 7000 round an hour possible.
not a single whiney liberal loudmouth like yourself will ever infringe my 2nd amendment right, or die trying.
want to be first in line, be my guest. Don't think that fat you carry is armor. It peels back like a firecracker exploding in pudding would.
Reality Speaks that the 2nd amendment is supported by over 100 million citizens that are well trained in firearms safety and practice to further accomplish marksmanship skills.
your rules end participation in several olympic events.
my guess is you are ended first.
You liar!
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Anyone that desires to carry a concealed weapon, be required to pay the County in which they reside $500.00 for a permit to carry any weapon concealed on their person. Anyone caught without a permit will be fined $5000 and or 5 years or both, to be determined by the County Circuit Judge of the District in which the offender resides. Five years of imprisonment, fine, or both for violation of State Law, a mandatory fine will be required for each violation.

How many have stopped a shooter?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You liar!
you wish
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your name and address Reality?
because it is reality.

your illusions cloud your vision.

my pointing that out upsets you, but who cares?
Seriouslady

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Anyone that desires to carry a concealed weapon, be required to pay the County in which they reside $500.00 for a permit to carry any weapon concealed on their person. Anyone caught without a permit will be fined $5000 and or 5 years or both, to be determined by the County Circuit Judge of the District in which the offender resides. Five years of imprisonment, fine, or both for violation of State Law, a mandatory fine will be required for each violation.
How many have stopped a shooter?
Yes! Let us all remember that all criminals have carry permits.

You idiot.
Seriouslady

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You liar!
RS is not a liar. And in your previous post, why are you insulting all overweight people? Most can't help being overweight, and it is certainly a medical condition, not a reason to belittle a person. Tough to beat your genes.

On the other hand, I fight to keep on every pound.

Don't judge anyone by their appearance. It's wrong and hurtful and you'll likely be wrong. A constant for you.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

1. When you go get your license plates. Register all of your guns. The registration fee, will be based upon the current value, or the person in the licence bureau, thinks it is worth, not the individual. Let's say your gun has a $1000.00 value. The registration fee will be $50.00. You own 3 guns,$150.00, so on so forth.

If the owner has a clip holding more than 10 cartridges, there will be an addition $50.00 fee. Failure to comply, you lose your car or truck plate for 1 year. This proposed new law will make it very easy for everyone.

2. A clause to the proposed law, a requirement, will be issued to every car, truck owner. A receipt showing how much ammunition is in your possession, will be taxed, according to value at todays market value.

3. No one shall have in their possession, any more than 100 rounds. Anything over that will be deemed a fire and explosion hazard to the community in which you reside.

4. Those that practice will have to limit shooting to no more than 100 rounds.

I photograph the Blue Angels, I don't get too this year. Everyone will have to tighten their belts.

Pale Rider

Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
1. When you go get your license plates. Register all of your guns. The registration fee, will be based upon the current value, or the person in the licence bureau, thinks it is worth, not the individual. Let's say your gun has a $1000.00 value. The registration fee will be $50.00. You own 3 guns,$150.00, so on so forth.
If the owner has a clip holding more than 10 cartridges, there will be an addition $50.00 fee. Failure to comply, you lose your car or truck plate for 1 year. This proposed new law will make it very easy for everyone.
2. A clause to the proposed law, a requirement, will be issued to every car, truck owner. A receipt showing how much ammunition is in your possession, will be taxed, according to value at todays market value.
3. No one shall have in their possession, any more than 100 rounds. Anything over that will be deemed a fire and explosion hazard to the community in which you reside.
I photograph the Blue Angels, I don't get too this year. Everyone will have to tighten their belts.
Pale Rider
pale rider, the plage on America has spoken.

now everybody laugh on cue.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
RS is not a liar. And in your previous post, why are you insulting all overweight people? Most can't help being overweight, and it is certainly a medical condition, not a reason to belittle a person. Tough to beat your genes.
Don't judge anyone by their appearance. It's wrong and hurtful and you'll likely be wrong. A constant for you.
soda is the culprit for making people fat.

ban soda
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Pale Rider
so you want the olympics to change events to be in line with your requests?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
soda is the culprit for making people fat.
ban soda
Can't. I like gingerale too much. And Lord knows we're not gonna ban beer!

Can we get a ban on Pale and Che? I'll buy votes for that.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't. I like gingerale too much. And Lord knows we're not gonna ban beer!
Can we get a ban on Pale and Che? I'll buy votes for that.
they are already banned from normal society.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could only see my body. You have to be in good shape to ride a quarter horse. You can't be some old bag.

RS is a total liar, as is NP, your new Topix Affair. I think he likes you SL. Thanks for your input SL!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could only see my body. You have to be in good shape to ride a quarter horse. You can't be some old bag.
RS is a total liar, as is NP, your new Topix Affair. I think he likes you SL. Thanks for your input SL!
how could you miss your body?

you look like a manatee with feet.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Pale Rider
Yeah little Hitler we will get on this right after we stop letting welfare folks get tax refunds, deny them junk food, fast food, and make it a prison sentence if they get caught buying cigs or alcohol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus