Pale Rider

AOL

#6024 Apr 9, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, they have. Armed guards in schools. A hundred times more effective than changing laws that criminals won't follow anyway. So why don't the lefties support it? Because it's never been about the safety of children, but the controlling of other people.
Whu do you tell such crazy Republican lies?
Pale Rider

AOL

#6025 Apr 9, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm sure we all feel better if we just look out for ourselves and keep you at a distance.
Now, how would any of your above remarks, keep any criminal from getting any gun, modifying it however they want it and using it?
In Newtown, none of the gun's belonged to the shooter. His mother had an arsenal in their home. She had to have something unbalanced emotionally also.
You're a ticking bomb.
STOP flirting with me! I have no interest in your body at all. You are too OLD, You OLD HAG! TOO NASTY! FILTHY MINDED HUMAN!

Take that nasty Neutral Party. You two make a PAIR! Good Luck on that!
Pale Rider

AOL

#6026 Apr 9, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent enough to know the above sentence of your's requires both a comma and question mark, which you ommitted.
But, it's topix, so who cares?
Intelligent enough to best you without using insults. That's all you've got.
Thanks Hag. Thank you very much. Get Lost, I don't think you are my type! No more flirting with me!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6027 Apr 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP flirting with me! I have no interest in your body at all. You are too OLD, You OLD HAG! TOO NASTY! FILTHY MINDED HUMAN!
Take that nasty Neutral Party. You two make a PAIR! Good Luck on that!
LMAO
Pale Rider

AOL

#6029 Apr 9, 2013
Srotaredomtihstae Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm so you prefer goats?
They say goat milk is good for you? Did you ever post on AOL Message boards.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6030 Apr 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick. You would stoop so low to hit a woman.
In a more perfect world, violence to "get even" with violence is just as wrong as the original violence. Personally, I would get a lot more satisfaction out seeing you hauled away in the back of a police car as I smiled and waved. That's the control freak being controlled... the ultimate Karma.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#6031 Apr 9, 2013
Barb wrote:
Universal background check to have a child.
It won't happen because it violates people's rights. They can shit on the 2nd amendment all day long, but when someone tries to chip away at their rights they go ape shit.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#6032 Apr 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
1. Has anyone on the "RIGHT" mentioned this?
2. Have they offered a single solution?
3. Have they supported Obama?
4. Are they all like VaDoc, Reality Speaks?
5. The old Nasty Hag hasn't supported a single thing.
The ones on the left:
Fine people, have been ridiculed, called names, called idiots, little boys, little girls.
I have offered plans myself such as:
As you go to get your car, truck, plates, merely register your guns.
It would be quick.
Peace Of Mind!
You would have peace of mind that if a friend, a relative was slain in cold blood in a murder. The murder weapon could be quickly traced.
Thank You For your Support
Pale Rider
Looking Out For You!
1. Has anyone mentioned the autopsy report? Yes the right has discussed it in depth. What is maximum effect ammo? He didn't use hollow point ammo, but DHS is buying hollow point ammo which is in violation of the Geneva convention. Hmmm hypocrites?
2. Yes they have. Better mental healthcare and identification. Armed guards in schools. You just choose to ignore this and keep trying to confiscate guns by getting a national registry.
3. We can't support someone who won't listen to reason or is so full of themselves that they can't compromise with anyone.
4. Yes many Americans are like me and realityspeaks. Many are sick of the leftists lying about guns and trying to take our rights away because they want control of our lives. Get used to it buttercup.
5. You love being the victim.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6033 Apr 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Have You Forgotten Newtown????
Tony D2
Reality Speaks
Hugh Victor Thompson III
UdintBuildThat
The Artist
Serious Lady
Duke For Mayor
VaDoc
tranpsosition
Female
6was9
FKA Reader
WISEAMERICAN
Paul
Dark Weiner
Clint Northwood
Big Johnson
Che Reagan Christ
Catman Dave
Anonymous of Indy
1ishmael
Spookishere F trolls
adam grogg
Mrs Cleaver
EAT IT
-tip-
Adif understanding
Murphys law
JohnFranklinMason
Black Rhino
Enzyte Bob
d-pants
Bruce Seville
fijjis
wonka47
Joe Chit
Woody
Oliver Canterberry
"Shame on us if we've forgotten," Obama said. "I haven't forgotten
The children 12 girls and eight boys were all 6 or 7 years old.
All the victims at Sandy Hook Elementary died of gunshot wounds and all the deaths have been classified as homicides.
Those children had between three and 11 wounds each. Two were shot at close range, the others at a distance.
The guns didn't kill the children. In the hands of a deranged indivual, guns can kill.
What can we do to prevent these kinds of killings?
Have we addressed this?
PREVENTION!!
prevention = armed guard

it would be a union job so you will love it.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6034 Apr 9, 2013
Yup. Typical Pale Rider drunken stupor behavior. She has been aware of the many solutions presented by the right but because they aren't what the left supports they aren't even acknowledged.

Then she accuses another of flirting with her when she is the one looking for attention.

And just because Obama was elected most American's don't support his policies.

You need to look in the mirror before you call someone a nasty old hag.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6035 Apr 9, 2013
If you want to help someone Pale, why don't you go help that favorite single mother of the left, Michelle Obama.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6036 Apr 9, 2013
So after 5500+ posts and many times asked, the liberal fry queen loser Pale Rider still can't answer how her left wing supported proposals would prevent gun attacks by sick individuals.

Further proof this isn't about saving lives, it is about the left's agenda and what they see as an opportunity to impose it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6037 Apr 9, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
So after 5500+ posts and many times asked, the liberal fry queen loser Pale Rider still can't answer how her left wing supported proposals would prevent gun attacks by sick individuals.
Further proof this isn't about saving lives, it is about the left's agenda and what they see as an opportunity to impose it.
just ask a Pseudo Modern Liberal how is Chicago working out.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6038 Apr 9, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Yup. Typical Pale Rider drunken stupor behavior. She has been aware of the many solutions presented by the right but because they aren't what the left supports they aren't even acknowledged.
Then she accuses another of flirting with her when she is the one looking for attention.
Where is McDonalds in Warsaw Neutral?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6040 Apr 9, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Don't worry, Neutral, while mirrors don't bother me, I'm sure PR avoids them.
I'm not nasty, a hag, or, while I totally respect age and the wisdom and grace that NORMALLY come with it, I think I have a few years left. LOL
Pale Rider

AOL

#6041 Apr 9, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
What have you proposed Liar?
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6044 Apr 10, 2013
Here you go fry queen. You could have looked it up yourself but I am used to your lazy ass coasting through life.
Neutral Party wrote:
Fry Queen, you've been told many times. Get help for the mentally ill. To what degree of mental illness and how to deal with civil liberties regarding Dr./patient confidentiality.
There are also many other things that should be done. Mandatory education much like getting a drivers license.
Putting armed security in public schools or other public ares is a valid option. I believe no coincidence that these suicidal cowards did this where they knew there would likely be no one armed.
Make no doubt about it, no limitations should exist on a weapon. There are many weapons out there such as knives, bombs, chemicals, etc.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6045 Apr 10, 2013
You know the McDonald's in Warsaw is at the I-71 exit. Quit playing possum. That is where you've been going for over two years waiting for Joe Chit to show.

He already dumped you. Said he'd buy you lunch but not go out on a date.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6047 Apr 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Whu do you tell such crazy Republican lies?
liberal fantasy does not allow fact to enter the utopia
Pale Rider

AOL

#6048 Apr 10, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
You know the McDonald's in Warsaw is at the I-71 exit. Quit playing possum. That is where you've been going for over two years waiting for Joe Chit to show.
He already dumped you. Said he'd buy you lunch but not go out on a date.
Neutral told everyone, he saw me in Warsaw, at McDonalds. This windbag has never saw me.

I-71 is not near Warsaw. There is a McDonalds on nearly every exit. You told everyone you saw me in Warsaw. The truth is, you have never seen me, you don't know me, nor does Joe Chit.

The description you gave of me, is that old bag you are running after. She is fat like you. Ignorant like you. Fat like you, smokes dope you give her. Farts like a bay mule. Between the two of you, you can fart "My Old Kentucky Home" and never miss a note.

Here are my proposals for gun control, that just about everyone agrees with.

1. When you go get your license plates. Register all of your guns. The registration fee, will be based upon the current value, or the person in the licence bureau, thinks it is worth, not the individual. Let say your gun has a $1000.00 value. The registration fee will be $50.00. You own 3 guns,$150.00, so on so forth. If the owner has a clip holding more than 10 cartridges, there will be an addition $50.00 fee. Failure to comply, you lose your car or truck plate for 1 year. So it will be very easy to comply for everyone. This proposed new law will make it very easy for everyone.

2. A clause to the proposed law, a requirement, will be issued to every car, truck owner. A receipt showing how much ammunition in your possession, will be taxed, according to value at todays market value.

3. No one shall have in their possession, no more than 100 rounds. Anything over that will be deemed a fire and explosion hazard to the community in which you reside.

Thank you, thank you very much,

Pale Rider

Looking out for your safety, and the ones you love.

Pale Rider For A Safer America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Cocker is dead. 23 min Duke for Mayor 9
End of Life on Earth 36 min Terrified 14
3 days 'tilwill Christmas is your turkey thawed? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 14
The Middle East 1 hr hey now 3
convert to islam online and become a muslim 1 hr now hey 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Neutral Party 4,845
I found Mr Tea 4 hr Reality Speaks 13
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 7 hr Big Papa Tea 321
COPS lives MATTER 22 hr They cannot kill ... 48
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]