Gun Control Under Obama

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6006 Apr 8, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
RS, I think you have hit upon something. Considering some of her (I always thought it was a he)remarks and rantings, rider could be the next Newtown or Aurora shooter.
She bears watching... she admitted that she's punched someone in the face merely for saying something she didn't like (and she said it matter-of-factly... like it was normal behavior...). Sounds like a ticking time bomb to me.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6007 Apr 8, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. YOU SHOULD TRY IT.
I did when I called you an old hag. I should have said NASTY old HAG!

Since: Aug 12

Union City, GA

#6008 Apr 8, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Go perform a physical impossibility to yourself yeast bag!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6009 Apr 8, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you can do better than that.

Location hidden

#6010 Apr 8, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Go perform a physical impossibility to yourself yeast bag!
Hey, Bud. I thank you and Clint Eastwood salutes you.:-)

Going to disc the land this week. Soy beans going in in May.

Location hidden

#6011 Apr 8, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
She bears watching... she admitted that she's punched someone in the face merely for saying something she didn't like (and she said it matter-of-factly... like it was normal behavior...). Sounds like a ticking time bomb to me.
I took note the first time I saw the poster name. But all this time, I've thought it was a male.

You know I have never hit anyone in my life. Except, of course, a sibling, but that's normal up to age 12 - 14.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6012 Apr 8, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL How, in this world, could anyone get lower than you? Unless, it is Che, Tran or Duke? Have I forgotten anyone?
Yes you old bag, you did leave out someone you fool.

You left out yourself, you aren't very intelligent are you.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6013 Apr 9, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
wish she punched me, so I had excuse to return favor.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6014 Apr 9, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
wish she punched me, so I had excuse to return favor.
You are sick. You would stoop so low to hit a woman.
Barb

Sherwood, AR

#6015 Apr 9, 2013
Universal background check to have a child.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6017 Apr 9, 2013
The gunman in the Connecticut shooting blasted his way into the elementary school and then sprayed the children with bullets, first from a distance and then at close range, hitting some of them as many as 11 times, as he fired a semiautomatic rifle loaded with ammunition designed for maximum damage, officials said Saturday.

The state’s chief medical examiner, H. Wayne Carver II, said all of the 20 children and 6 adults gunned down at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., had been struck more than once in the fusillade.
He said their wounds were “all over, all over.”

“This is a very devastating set of injuries,” he said at a briefing in Newtown. When he was asked if they had suffered after they were hit, he said,“Not for very long.”

The disclosures came as the police released the victims’ names. They ranged in age from 6 to 56.

1. Has anyone on the "RIGHT" mentioned this?

2. Have they offered a single solution?

3. Have they supported Obama?

4. Are they all like VaDoc, Reality Speaks?

5. The old Nasty Hag hasn't supported a single thing.

The ones on the left:

Fine people, have been ridiculed, called names, called idiots, little boys, little girls.

I have offered plans myself such as:

As you go to get your car, truck, plates, merely register your guns.
It would be quick.

Peace Of Mind!

You would have peace of mind that if a friend, a relative was slain in cold blood in a murder. The murder weapon could be quickly traced.

Thank You For your Support

Pale Rider

Looking Out For You!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6018 Apr 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
In fact, they have. Armed guards in schools. A hundred times more effective than changing laws that criminals won't follow anyway. So why don't the lefties support it? Because it's never been about the safety of children, but the controlling of other people.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6019 Apr 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
hit me and find out.

Location hidden

#6020 Apr 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you old bag, you did leave out someone you fool.
You left out yourself, you aren't very intelligent are you.
Intelligent enough to know the above sentence of your's requires both a comma and question mark, which you ommitted.

But, it's topix, so who cares?

Intelligent enough to best you without using insults. That's all you've got.

Location hidden

#6021 Apr 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Reap what you sow. That simple. BIG difference between being of the female gender and either a woman or a lady. You miss on both counts.

Location hidden

#6022 Apr 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
The gunman in the Connecticut shooting blasted his way into the elementary school and then sprayed the children with bullets, first from a distance and then at close range, hitting some of them as many as 11 times, as he fired a semiautomatic rifle loaded with ammunition designed for maximum damage, officials said Saturday.
The state’s chief medical examiner, H. Wayne Carver II, said all of the 20 children and 6 adults gunned down at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., had been struck more than once in the fusillade.
He said their wounds were “all over, all over.”
“This is a very devastating set of injuries,” he said at a briefing in Newtown. When he was asked if they had suffered after they were hit, he said,“Not for very long.”
The disclosures came as the police released the victims’ names. They ranged in age from 6 to 56.
1. Has anyone on the "RIGHT" mentioned this?
3. Have they supported Obama?
4. Are they all like VaDoc, Reality Speaks?
5. The old Nasty Hag hasn't supported a single thing.
The ones on the left:
Fine people, have been ridiculed, called names, called idiots, little boys, little girls.
I have offered plans myself such as:
As you go to get your car, truck, plates, merely register your guns.
It would be quick.
Peace Of Mind!
You would have peace of mind that if a friend, a relative was slain in cold blood in a murder. The murder weapon could be quickly traced.
Thank You For your Support
Pale Rider
Looking Out For You!
Well, I'm sure we all feel better if we just look out for ourselves and keep you at a distance.

Now, how would any of your above remarks, keep any criminal from getting any gun, modifying it however they want it and using it?

In Newtown, none of the gun's belonged to the shooter. His mother had an arsenal in their home. She had to have something unbalanced emotionally also.

You're a ticking bomb.

Location hidden

#6023 Apr 9, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent enough to know the above sentence of your's requires both a comma and question mark, which you ommitted.
^^omitted^^. Fast fingers.:-)
Pale Rider

AOL

#6024 Apr 9, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, they have. Armed guards in schools. A hundred times more effective than changing laws that criminals won't follow anyway. So why don't the lefties support it? Because it's never been about the safety of children, but the controlling of other people.
Whu do you tell such crazy Republican lies?
Pale Rider

AOL

#6025 Apr 9, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm sure we all feel better if we just look out for ourselves and keep you at a distance.
Now, how would any of your above remarks, keep any criminal from getting any gun, modifying it however they want it and using it?
In Newtown, none of the gun's belonged to the shooter. His mother had an arsenal in their home. She had to have something unbalanced emotionally also.
You're a ticking bomb.
STOP flirting with me! I have no interest in your body at all. You are too OLD, You OLD HAG! TOO NASTY! FILTHY MINDED HUMAN!

Take that nasty Neutral Party. You two make a PAIR! Good Luck on that!
Pale Rider

AOL

#6026 Apr 9, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Hag. Thank you very much. Get Lost, I don't think you are my type! No more flirting with me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment? 26 min They cannot kill ... 213
Face it. Republican politicians HATEcha. No hea... 31 min They cannot kill ... 29
America Held Hostage Day 187 1 hr MarkJ- 5
Clintons linked to Russia $500,000 1 hr Alternative Facts... 70
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 1 hr Alternative Facts... 1,027
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 3 hr Pale Rider 606
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 5 hr Myothernameisdpants 110

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages