Ivy League-ISIS

#5984 Apr 7, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
The greatest President in my lifetime?
You were around for Coolidge?
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#5985 Apr 7, 2013
wait a minute fool ,who has 90 million adults not working ,the national debt up 7 trillion to 17 trillion
credit rating down. All of Obama Policies Have Failed !!!!
Obama Care thats going to bankrupt America.
You need to go back to doing your drugs and get off Topix !!!
Pale Rider wrote:
Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan
During the 2012 presidential election, Stockman called Republican candidate Mitt Romney “a master financial speculator who bought, sold, flipped, and stripped businesses.”
Stockman also attacked Vice Presidential Candidate Paul Ryan’s budget, arguing that it was “devoid of credible math or hard policy choices.”
The people spoke on November 6, 2012. They didn't want their America to go back to the failed policies of the Republicans. The Republican GREED all but bankrupt America.
Obama - 62,611,250 Popular Votes
Romney - 59,134,475 Popular Votes
Obama - 332 Electoral Votes
wait a minute fool ,who has 90 million adults not working ,the national debt up 7 trillion to 17 trillion
Mitt - 206 Electoral Votes
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#5986 Apr 7, 2013
there are a million illegals entering this country
We would need to create 85,000 jobs a month in this country ,just for the illegals
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#5987 Apr 7, 2013
gene the dancing machine wrote:
<quoted text>
your boy messiah has stripped millions of jobs
Your boy messiah knows nothing about how busisness work,because he and his thugs have never had a real job.
you boy messiah has closed ,vanished,and closed more buisness in this country than any president in history and your DA sits there
talking about Mitt Romney !!!!!
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#5988 Apr 7, 2013
the first thing adolf hitler did in germany was control health care. The second thing hitler did was take away the german people guns
look it up
Pale Rider

AOL

#5989 Apr 7, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to shut up, log off, and leave your keyboard ALONE for a few weeks. Or a year.
You have trouble with the truth, you old hag?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5990 Apr 7, 2013
NRA guy wrote:
Guns don't kill people it's the person behind the gun
just look to Chicago.
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#5992 Apr 8, 2013
Old hag? Is that anyway to treat someone? Pale's abuse of food, alcohol and whatever else she can get her hands on is obvious.

Just wait until the end of the month when her WIC card runs out. That's why she leaves the chicken bones lay around.
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#5993 Apr 8, 2013
You notice that after Pale asks for conservative answers to gun control she never talks about what she asked for.

You see with Pale she doesn't really want to discuss the issues, just attack anyone that doesn't agree with her. Typical liberal response to a common sense approach.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5994 Apr 8, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
The People have spoken:
They asked me for a solution to the mentally ill.
1. Keep all guns out of the hands of those on the right.
2. There is a reason behind this, most of us remember what a lousy President George W. Bush was. He couldn't make the right decision, if his life depended on it.
3. VaDoc, Reality Speaks, probably two of the dumbest people to use Columbus Topix, don't need and of the modern firearms of today.
Seriously lady, Hugh Victor Thompson III, two people that are not exactly crazy, but in a serious situation, old Hugh carries a concealed gun, pulls it out, trying to defend. Gets winged in the shoulder. The coward ducks to save himself. Serious Lady runs like a dog, to get out of the way, knocks down people trying to escape, they are then in harms way.
4. Tony D2 talks a lot, but inside a total coward. Does he need a gun? Probably not.
5. What we need is a law that will let those on the right comply under the Constitution, with the old style guns, used in the days the Constitution was written.
There is the solution, for those that asked.
The people have spoken:

locking up people like Pale Rider for life is necessary for protection of society as a whole.

if they refuse, the day after pill makes sure they won't be breathing again.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5995 Apr 8, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
You notice that after Pale asks for conservative answers to gun control she never talks about what she asked for.
You see with Pale she doesn't really want to discuss the issues, just attack anyone that doesn't agree with her. Typical liberal response to a common sense approach.
Pale Rider is a bad virus in society.

the sooner we remove people leke her, the sooner America heals.

Send her to North Korea. Someone over there is desperate enough to have sex with her.
Barb

Sherwood, AR

#5996 Apr 8, 2013
Mexico has very strict gun and knife laws and they still have ahigh crime and murder rate. We can look and see what happens if you register your gun one example is canada it made it easy for their government to confiscate guns.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5997 Apr 8, 2013
want gun control?

use both hands.
VADoc

Warrenville, SC

#5998 Apr 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
want gun control?
use both hands.
Or a heavy gun with a ported barrel. My EAA witness limited puts some nice groupings at 25 yds even shooting off handed. That's gun control.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5999 Apr 8, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>What's Joe Biden's excuse?
There is no known excuse for Biden. We can wait until the end of the Obama run. Biden will ride off into the sunset, I hope we never ever hear a peep out of him ever again.

He is a sorry excuse Hugh.

Like your new found friend from Warsaw Topix. I had left Warsaw long ago, I got tired of the same lies over and over. There was no conversation. It was chicken bones, night after night. I rarely ever go to KFC, I rarely or never eat chicken. Like the hog, there is nothing as nasty as a chicken. There are few on Topix that is more nasty or filthy mouthed as Neutral Party. In his defense, he hasn't shown that side yet. Take my advise, keep your distance from this Warsaw Topix tramp.

You need to let the old hag have Neutral. DO NOT lower yourself down to his level.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6001 Apr 8, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You have trouble with the truth, you old hag?
Not at all. YOU SHOULD TRY IT.

Location hidden

#6002 Apr 8, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no known excuse for Biden. We can wait until the end of the Obama run. Biden will ride off into the sunset, I hope we never ever hear a peep out of him ever again.
He is a sorry excuse Hugh.
Like your new found friend from Warsaw Topix. I had left Warsaw long ago, I got tired of the same lies over and over. There was no conversation. It was chicken bones, night after night. I rarely ever go to KFC, I rarely or never eat chicken. Like the hog, there is nothing as nasty as a chicken. There are few on Topix that is more nasty or filthy mouthed as Neutral Party. In his defense, he hasn't shown that side yet. Take my advise, keep your distance from this Warsaw Topix tramp.
You need to let the old hag have Neutral. DO NOT lower yourself down to his level.
LOL How, in this world, could anyone get lower than you? Unless, it is Che, Tran or Duke? Have I forgotten anyone?

Location hidden

#6003 Apr 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
The people have spoken:
locking up people like Pale Rider for life is necessary for protection of society as a whole.
if they refuse, the day after pill makes sure they won't be breathing again.
RS, I think you have hit upon something. Considering some of her (I always thought it was a he)remarks and rantings, rider could be the next Newtown or Aurora shooter.

Location hidden

#6004 Apr 8, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Old hag? Is that anyway to treat someone? Pale's abuse of food, alcohol and whatever else she can get her hands on is obvious.
Just wait until the end of the month when her WIC card runs out. That's why she leaves the chicken bones lay around.
Very gallant of you, Neutral, and appreciated.

Location hidden

#6005 Apr 8, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
There are few on Topix that is more nasty or filthy mouthed as Neutral Party. In his defense, he hasn't shown that side yet.
First you slap him.....then you defend him? You truly are an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True love 10 min Big Johnson 2
Pittsburgh Steelers team refuses to come out of... 53 min Bye Bye 1
Praise Obama!! People are sitting during the Na... 56 min Democrat 1
bye bye nfl 1 hr Duke for Mayor 5
Lebrun calls POTUS a bum on twitter 1 hr Duke for Mayor 25
Why do Republicans love Russian lovers more tha... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 82
Hillarys emails...ooops I mean Jareds emails 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 3

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance