Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#5960 Apr 7, 2013
But really if you want to prevent this things need to get better economically. There is little hope out there right now.

Black unemployment is double the national rate. Drug abuse and related killings are at an all-time high. You name it. I could fill a page.

Sure some more might get healthcare but if they can't eat, work or put a roof over their families head what good is that? So some can't deal with it and look what happens.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5961 Apr 7, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
What bothers me as a conservative is that the left is pushing their social agenda as a result of what happened in these instances. Nothing the left has proposed would prevent or stop this.
And in typical liberal fashion when the NRA president proposed putting armed guards in schools they called him names and made fun of him. Agree or not, that is one idea that could have prevented a lot of deaths.
A total police state like Japan would probably end these instances, but we are not the Japanese. We would not accept it.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5962 Apr 7, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
We've told you, but it doesn't agree with your stance so like a child you stomp your feet and just scream louder. Go have some KFC and pass out.
Why can't you say anything like a grown man?

The Artist puts your kind to shame. He is so much smarter.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#5963 Apr 7, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you say anything like a grown man?
The Artist puts your kind to shame. He is so much smarter.
Act like a child, which you routinely do, and you'll get treated like one.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5964 Apr 7, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Act like a child, which you routinely do, and you'll get treated like one.
You think what applies to your way of thinking applies to everyone. youare a narrow minded fool VaDoc. Just a fool, with foolish thoughts.

You love foolish things VaDoc, and you run after what is worthless.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#5965 Apr 7, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You think what applies to your way of thinking applies to everyone. youare a narrow minded fool VaDoc. Just a fool, with foolish thoughts.
You love foolish things VaDoc, and you run after what is worthless.
Yes I do if you consider getting an education and serving the medical needs of our country's veterans worthless then yes I run after worthless things. I've also been on several missions trips. Been to South America a few times. Africa a couple times. Dominican Republic once. How many times have you left this country to help others?

Enjoy your KFC
Pale Rider

AOL

#5966 Apr 7, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do if you consider getting an education and serving the medical needs of our country's veterans worthless then yes I run after worthless things. I've also been on several missions trips. Been to South America a few times. Africa a couple times. Dominican Republic once. How many times have you left this country to help others?
Enjoy your KFC
I help others right here in America. I am all about help. I don't let a fool like you intimidate me. Your heart is hard. You could travel the world, but Satan controls your life.

You aren't fooling anyone VaDoc. Sin has made you stubborn and full of sinful thoughts. That is why you are hard hearted.
NRA guy

Bardstown, KY

#5967 Apr 7, 2013
Guns don't kill people it's the person behind the gun
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#5968 Apr 7, 2013
Pale's style shines again. Because she can't talk the issues unless it is on her emotional terms she attacks the person. In reality she is a lonely soul unable to attract a decent man so she uses this forum to flirt with others.

By the responses she gets on here and other forums she is in the minority. Pale is the poster child for the low information voter. Because a quote sounds good and the person stating says they care about her, she believes them. Doesn't pay attention long enough to understand the details or the agenda, but because they "said" the right thing she buys it like a kitten and a bowl of milk.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#5969 Apr 7, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I help others right here in America. I am all about help. I don't let a fool like you intimidate me. Your heart is hard. You could travel the world, but Satan controls your life.
You aren't fooling anyone VaDoc. Sin has made you stubborn and full of sinful thoughts. That is why you are hard hearted.
Now you judge who is sinful and who isn't? Wow you really do have a god complex don't you? No wonder you harp about gun control. You want to be in power. You shouldn't be allowed to own a gun. Or be around the public.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#5970 Apr 7, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are satins helper. You don't help a single person. You take and think because you care you're better than others. Fact is your on the government's and your daddy's dime.

Who did you care for today other than your fat fry jiggling ass? You probably still haven't picked up the liquor bottles from last weekend let alone the fried chicken bones from Friday and Saturday.

You're no different than you were on Warsaw but a lot more people think your stupid in Columbus. Quit giving KY a bad name, fry queen.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5971 Apr 7, 2013
“Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.”

Hey, fatback Pale Rider, does that quote get you all fired up? Can you tell us which right winger said it?

Ivy League-ISIS

#5972 Apr 7, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are satins helper. You don't help a single person. You take and think because you care you're better than others. Fact is your on the government's and your daddy's dime.
Who did you care for today other than your fat fry jiggling ass? You probably still haven't picked up the liquor bottles from last weekend let alone the fried chicken bones from Friday and Saturday.
You're no different than you were on Warsaw but a lot more people think your stupid in Columbus. Quit giving KY a bad name, fry queen.
Thank you for helping clean up your state. People like Pale Rider give it a bad reputation, like your Secretary of State that refers to herself in third person.

Ivy League-ISIS

#5973 Apr 7, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
“Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.”
Hey, fatback Pale Rider, does that quote get you all fired up? Can you tell us which right winger said it?
FDR?
Pale Rider

AOL

#5974 Apr 7, 2013
NRA guy wrote:
Guns don't kill people it's the person behind the gun
Isn't that the truth!

Hilliard, OH

#5975 Apr 7, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
FDR?
A bit before him.

Ivy League-ISIS

#5976 Apr 7, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>A bit before him.
I googled it, was Washington
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#5977 Apr 7, 2013
The greatest President in my lifetime?

Hilliard, OH

#5978 Apr 7, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I googled it, was Washington
Yep. I was hoping fatback would rant, rave and say that whoever it was should never own guns.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5979 Apr 7, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
But really if you want to prevent this things need to get better economically. There is little hope out there right now.
Black unemployment is double the national rate. Drug abuse and related killings are at an all-time high. You name it. I could fill a page.
Sure some more might get healthcare but if they can't eat, work or put a roof over their families head what good is that? So some can't deal with it and look what happens.
Excuse the question, but are you or were you in law enforcement? Please do not answer if it makes you uncomfortable.

Oh, ignore Pale Rider.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 1 hr d pantz 90
Marion Woman Sentenced To 5 Years For Taking Sh... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 1 hr -The-Artist- 57
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 317
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Pale Rider 3,555
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr ino 31,495
Double standards for muslims, bending league rules 2 hr BizzyBee 46
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 8 hr Duke for Mayor 385

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search