Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
People that can't read or they have trouble comprehending plain English like these people:
Barb
Reality Speaks
Neutral Party
VaDoc
Hugh Victor Thomson III
Four Don't Need Their Guns!
There are four among this bunch that need a gun about like I need a Jet Powered Ultralight.
In other words there are four that are a danger to society, and need their guns need to be replaced with flint lock rifles.
That way, they can't cry that their 2nd Amendment Rights have been removed.
I have a couple flintlocks. I could have a stick and make you piss your pants. I think we should limit your fat intake and make you sign up for a work program from what I've seen.
VADoc

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you offered? The only thing you can offer is complaints about the President and those that are trying like myself to make America safer.
All you offer is nothing and something that would be illegal. Do you sell dope too? Maybe have a meth lab, some weed on the side.
Then consider me Obama without the lavish vacations, wookie wife, homosexual tendencies, lighter skin, and a lack of respect for this county
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Then consider me Obama without the lavish vacations, wookie wife, homosexual tendencies, lighter skin, and a lack of respect for this county
You have no respect for yourself, mush less our country. Maybe you should go to Cuba as you head South.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Really Pale? They treat you like the dumb ass you are.

Pale predicted Obama would add 20M jobs in his second term. With only 88K added he has a lot of work to go.

Her gun control ideas hold the same kind of nonsense. Register a gun will stop using them to kill? If they don't register them they'll get fined. Do you really think Jared Laughner, John Holmes or the others would give a rats ass about those requirements.

Useless laws from a useless liberal.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

What is sad is that Oblamo is talking about guns and immigration while their are more people added to disability roles than found work in Mar13.

And the saddest part of it all is that over 500K stopped looking for work!

So fewer working, less taxes, record numbers on disability, welfare, food stamps and this guy obviously doesn't give a shit.

America has the fewest workers in over 40 years. And after 50 months in office this is his economy.

Worst President ever, Barack Hussein Obama.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Neutral Party wrote:
Really Pale? They treat you like the dumb ass you are.
Pale predicted Obama would add 20M jobs in his second term. With only 88K added he has a lot of work to go.
Her gun control ideas hold the same kind of nonsense. Register a gun will stop using them to kill? If they don't register them they'll get fined. Do you really think Jared Laughner, John Holmes or the others would give a rats ass about those requirements.
Useless laws from a useless liberal.
http://wfpl.org/post/alison-lundergan-grimes-...

Is Pale Rider related to her?
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Related? No, she has a much different gene pool that Pale. Grimes is attractive and thin. Now their personalities maybe related.

Now Pale will vote for her because she is a democrat and is running against Mitch McConnell.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

A bit of history on Pale.

She uses these forums to get attention and flirt. Much like a young teenage girl, she'll say something just to get attention and then call you a name when you don't agree.

Without a man to call her own she uses this media to fill a lonely void. She will try to get someone to pay attention to her, playing the pity card yet her personality repels any decent man.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

90M Americans have left the workforce in the last 5 years.

90M!!!!!!!!!!
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

And Obama is talking gun control?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

I don't chase after any man, in fact I don't have too. Neutral Party writes about the same thing over and over, which is his business.

I will give you a tip on Potatoes, they aren't good for you, if you have diabetes. They are bad for your kidneys, if you have kidney disease. French Fries are the worst for you, there is lots of salt, which makes them high in sodium.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

The People have spoken:

They asked me for a solution to the mentally ill.

1. Keep all guns out of the hands of those on the right.

2. There is a reason behind this, most of us remember what a lousy President George W. Bush was. He couldn't make the right decision, if his life depended on it.

3. VaDoc, Reality Speaks, probably two of the dumbest people to use Columbus Topix, don't need and of the modern firearms of today.

Seriously lady, Hugh Victor Thompson III, two people that are not exactly crazy, but in a serious situation, old Hugh carries a concealed gun, pulls it out, trying to defend. Gets winged in the shoulder. The coward ducks to save himself. Serious Lady runs like a dog, to get out of the way, knocks down people trying to escape, they are then in harms way.

4. Tony D2 talks a lot, but inside a total coward. Does he need a gun? Probably not.

5. What we need is a law that will let those on the right comply under the Constitution, with the old style guns, used in the days the Constitution was written.

There is the solution, for those that asked.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
The People have spoken:
2. There is a reason behind this, most of us remember what a lousy President George W. Bush was. He couldn't make the right decision, if his life depended on it.
3. VaDoc, Reality Speaks, probably two of the dumbest people to use Columbus Topix, don't need and of the modern firearms of today.
Seriously lady, Hugh Victor Thompson III, two people that are not exactly crazy, but in a serious situation, old Hugh carries a concealed gun, pulls it out, trying to defend. Gets winged in the shoulder. The coward ducks to save himself. Serious Lady runs like a dog, to get out of the way, knocks down people trying to escape, they are then in harms way.
4. Tony D2 talks a lot, but inside a total coward. Does he need a gun? Probably not.
5. What we need is a law that will let those on the right comply under the Constitution, with the old style guns, used in the days the Constitution was written.
What's REALLY cowardly is thinking the only way to have your rights is to take them away from others.
VADoc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
The People have spoken:
I would put my intelligence up against yours any day. You are like a 1 track album always repeating the same gibberish.
I hope you eventually go the way of mama cass and choke on a sammich.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's REALLY cowardly is thinking the only way to have your rights is to take them away from others.
TonyD2 have you gone mad? No! Everyone has a gun, just a few with the type guns that was popular, during the writing of the Constitution, that everyone on the right is bitching about.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
I would put my intelligence up against yours any day. You are like a 1 track album always repeating the same gibberish.
I hope you eventually go the way of mama cass and choke on a sammich.
Put it up today!
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
I don't chase after any man, in fact I don't have too. Neutral Party writes about the same thing over and over, which is his business.
I will give you a tip on Potatoes, they aren't good for you, if you have diabetes. They are bad for your kidneys, if you have kidney disease. French Fries are the worst for you, there is lots of salt, which makes them high in sodium.
Your belly is so full and your ass so big that you couldn't chase a man.

Pale, spoken just like your doctor repeatedly tells you. However, you roll your eyes show your Medicaid card and go fill your script.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
The People have spoken:
Question: Do you think this is funny?

Why don't you get Obama to fix the economy and get everyone working so they won't have time to kill others?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>We tend to believe in the Constitution.
You talk just like a Communist.
I believe in the Constitution will all of my heart.

I believe in America.

I believe in buying American products.

I believe in the American workers.

I pledge my allegiance to the Flag.

I believe it is time we stop sending troops in harms way, so a few rich, can make a fortune from suppling materials for the war effort. A war effort, that is based on someone, that has given America false information. We have better intelligence than this. We need to use it.

I believe Obama inherited a mess from George W. Bush.

I believe it will take many years to fix that mess.

I believe under the Democrats, America will return to those days we had under the Great Jimmy Carter. Will that not be great?

Hillary Clinton in 2016

Could Bill be VP.

Damn can they be beat?

Can anyone beat them?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in the Constitution will all of my heart.
I believe in America.
I believe in buying American products.
I believe in the American workers.
I pledge my allegiance to the Flag.
I believe it is time we stop sending troops in harms way, so a few rich, can make a fortune from suppling materials for the war effort. A war effort, that is based on someone, that has given America false information. We have better intelligence than this. We need to use it.
I believe Obama inherited a mess from George W. Bush.
I believe it will take many years to fix that mess.
I believe under the Democrats, America will return to those days we had under the Great Jimmy Carter. Will that not be great?
Hillary Clinton in 2016
Could Bill be VP.
Damn can they be beat?
Can anyone beat them?
You haven't a clue about the Constitution and prove it by even speculating on Slick Willie being Vice President.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,441 - 5,460 of7,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Music 4 min Pale Rider 3
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 1 hr UdintBuildThat 81
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Pops 28,644
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 3 hr d pantz 52
Columbus Police Grow Concerned As Murder Rate C... 4 hr They cannot kill a Spook 4
Will Obama Resign From Office? 5 hr Black Rhino 583
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 hr Neutral Party 2,738
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••