barb

Searcy, AR

#5880 Apr 4, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
For those that own a gun, or guns. Should Obama push for a law that every person in America, that owns a firearm.
1. Be required to Register all of their Firearms before they can get a license for their car, truck, boat, motorhome?
2. Require every State in the United States to require the Federal Law to be passed or not receive any Government funding for any reason.
3. Anyone that desires to carry a concealed weapon, be required to pay the County in which they reside $500.00 for a permit to carry any weapon concealed on their person. Anyone caught without a permit will be fined $5000 and or 5 years or both, to be determined by the County Circuit Judge of the District in which the offender resides. Five years of imprisonment, fine, or both for violation of State Law, a mandatory fine will be required for each violation.
3. Each car, truck, boat, motorhome license renewal owner, be given 60 days to Register all firearms of any kind or age. Anyone that hasn't followed the Fereral guidelines or State law, offenders will be fined no less than $500.00, nor no more than $10,000 per violation.
4. Anyone caught violating the State Law, will forfeit all ownership of all guns in the household. Plus a fine of no less than $500.00 per weapon, and no more than $10,000 for all guns in violation.
Committee to Curb Violence... PR
No the 2nd Amedment gives all the citizens the right to bear arms. So if we deminsh or take away this right why not take all your rights away and be done with it.
barb

Searcy, AR

#5881 Apr 4, 2013
We have Nations with crazie leaders who want to nuke us and Obama has not made any effort to disarm these countries. But he would like to disarm the american citizens for a so called better America.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#5882 Apr 4, 2013
Gosh Pale, they think you're a dumb ass just like on Warsaw Topix.

Which town's site will you run to next?
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#5883 Apr 4, 2013
Hey Fry Queen, Why don't you tell me which Democratic solution will stop a mentally ill person from getting a gun or other weapon and prevent people from dying?

Don't tell me conservatives don't offer solutions.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Conservative_view_o...
Pale Rider

AOL

#5884 Apr 4, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Hey Drag Queen, Why don't you tell me which Democratic solution will stop a mentally ill person from getting a gun or other weapon and prevent people from dying?
It never came from you, did it Neutral (Drag Queen)?
You never had a solution for anything, but a drug induced mind.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5885 Apr 4, 2013
People that can't read or they have trouble comprehending plain English like these people:

Barb
Reality Speaks
Neutral Party
VaDoc
Hugh Victor Thomson III

Four Don't Need Their Guns!

There are four among this bunch that need a gun about like I need a Jet Powered Ultralight.

In other words there are four that are a danger to society, and need their guns need to be replaced with flint lock rifles.

That way, they can't cry that their 2nd Amendment Rights have been removed.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5886 Apr 4, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Hey Fry Queen, Why don't you tell me which Democratic solution will stop a mentally ill person from getting a gun or other weapon and prevent people from dying?
Don't tell me conservatives don't offer solutions.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Conservative_view_o...
This lame Conservative excuse for an answer, doesn't answer anything. It is the same old crap we have heard ever since James Brady got shot in 1981.

It offers nothing, but the excuse criminals will find a way to buy, steal, build a gun.

1. A start would be everyone has to register all of their guns.

2. Anyone that builds a gun, will face no less than 5 years imprisonment.

3. A fine of $500.00 per part that goes into making a gun.

4. Anyone that lies on registration of their gun registration, shall be fined no less than $500.00.

5. Anyone with more than 3 guns (A pistol, a shotgun, one rifle. Shall forfeit the balance, no excuses.

6. Anyone with a military style gun, it shall be deemed unnessary, therefore to be turned in to the proper authorities to be scraped, they can watch it being ran through the Vermeer "Gun Eater" a 400 HP Turbo Charged Cummins Powered Machine, if they so desire.

This of course may not be the answer. But it can't hurt. In the registration, for every insane man, woman, that you think he or she is crazy, you turn him or her in, and keep 3 additional guns of your choice, if found to be mentally ill.

The more you turn in, that are proven mentally ill, the more guns you keep. Anyone you know is a theif, that qualifies for more guns too.

Thieves
Mentally Ill
Drug Dealers
Meth Operators
Dead Beat Dads (That are behind on their child support)
People Building Guns
People Making Larger Magazines
Anyone that has THREATENED YOU with a GUN
Anyone that has threated to KILL you
Anyone that is a BULLY
Growing Pot (Look out Neutral, Hugh, Reality)

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5887 Apr 4, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
People that can't read or they have trouble comprehending plain English like these people:
Barb
Reality Speaks
Neutral Party
VaDoc
Hugh Victor Thomson III
There you go again... trying to tell someone else what they don't need...

You can't count either.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5888 Apr 4, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
This lame Conservative excuse for an answer, doesn't answer anything. It is the same old crap we have heard ever since James Brady got shot in 1981.
It offers nothing, but the excuse criminals will find a way to buy, steal, build a gun.
1. A start would be everyone has to register all of their guns.
And criminals are going to obey this new law, unlike the ones they ignore now, right?
2. Anyone that builds a gun, will face no less than 5 years imprisonment.
And criminals are going to obey this new law, unlike the ones they ignore now, right?
3. A fine of $500.00 per part that goes into making a gun.
4. Anyone that lies on registration of their gun registration, shall be fined no less than $500.00.
5. Anyone with more than 3 guns (A pistol, a shotgun, one rifle. Shall forfeit the balance, no excuses.
6. Anyone with a military style gun, it shall be deemed unnessary, therefore to be turned in to the proper authorities to be scraped, they can watch it being ran through the Vermeer "Gun Eater" a 400 HP Turbo Charged Cummins Powered Machine, if they so desire.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#5889 Apr 5, 2013
The police state according to Pale Rider. She uses gun control as revenue enhancement. Typical liberal answers.

Bureaucracy, tax and spend and ineffective.

How come all this violence is occurring under Oblamo? I thought he was going to bring us all together, instead he has torn the country apart.

He even sucks as a community organizer.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#5890 Apr 5, 2013
Pale can count. Five super size orders of fry taken in four bites. Many times they don't even put them in containers, just put them on the tray.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5891 Apr 5, 2013
Barb
Reality Speaks
Neutral Party
VaDoc
Hugh Victor Thomson III
TonyD2

Who will be added next?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5892 Apr 5, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Barb
Reality Speaks
Neutral Party
VaDoc
Hugh Victor Thomson III
There are four among this bunch that need a gun about like I need a Jet Powered Ultralight.
In other words there are four that are a danger to society, and need their guns need to be replaced with flint lock rifles.
That way, they can't cry that their 2nd Amendment Rights have been removed.
and you need locked up for life for mental retardation.

you on the streets is a danger to America, and why you need to be armed to protect from crazies like you.

Boom....problem solved.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5893 Apr 5, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Barb
Reality Speaks
Neutral Party
VaDoc
Hugh Victor Thomson III
TonyD2
Who will be added next?
no need to add

subtracting you is the goal.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5894 Apr 5, 2013

In other words there are four that are a danger to society, and need their guns to be replaced with flint lock rifles. Then they will be in compliance with the Constitution!

Barb
Reality Speaks
Neutral Party
VaDoc
Hugh Victor Thomson III
TonyD2 (D as in Dumb)
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5895 Apr 5, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
In other words there are four that are a danger to society, and need their guns to be replaced with flint lock rifles. Then they will be in compliance with the Constitution!
Barb
Reality Speaks
Neutral Party
VaDoc
Hugh Victor Thomson III
TonyD2 (D as in Dumb)
enforce your law

for the first time in your life, let ACTION speak for you.

if you have no action, then you will have eaten your words.

Wonder how much weight you are going to gain eating words 24/7
Pale Rider

AOL

#5896 Apr 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
enforce your law
for the first time in your life, let ACTION speak for you.
if you have no action, then you will have eaten your words.
Wonder how much weight you are going to gain eating words 24/7
Why don't you shut the Hell up, you old twerp. Why God ever let you become a human, I have no clue. Just get that old cain pole and head out to that little farm pond, where you fish for 2 inch size Sunfish. Now go you OLD GOAT (Birdbrain).
Pale Rider

AOL

#5897 Apr 5, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes because the Obama family is doing so horrible. I bet they can't even afford lobster every night on their chartered flights to their next vacation. Poor little fellas. And I'm sure all those liberal movie stars are really feeling the pains of the economy.
You are like a bag of stale farts. Just recycled air over and over again. You don't offer solutions except to limits freedoms of the innocent. I'm surprised you leftists haven't asked to bring back state forced sterilization to deal with the mentally ill.
You really are an ignorant little loudmouthed woman.
What have you offered? The only thing you can offer is complaints about the President and those that are trying like myself to make America safer.

All you offer is nothing and something that would be illegal. Do you sell dope too? Maybe have a meth lab, some weed on the side.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5898 Apr 5, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Barb
Reality Speaks
Neutral Party
VaDoc
Hugh Victor Thomson III
TonyD2 (D as in Dumb)
Hey, I'm not included, and I was the most dangerous poster and all!
Pale Rider

AOL

#5899 Apr 5, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'm not included, and I was the most dangerous poster and all!
I know you are dangerous. But a man with a brain. You don't need to be in that bunch of shall we say misfits. You are in a class with Spooks my man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 10 min They cannot kill ... 8
Where will Glitter be spending the holidays? 19 min juan 3
COPS lives MATTER 43 min Big Johnson 227
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 55 min Catman Dave 18
Obama thinks race relations are better? 1 hr Neutral Party 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Neutral Party 4,976
How to treat diblasio trash 9 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:57 pm PST