Pale Rider

AOL

#5795 Apr 1, 2013
For those that own a gun, or guns. Should Obama push for a law that every person in America, that owns a firearm.

Be required to Register all of their Firearms before they can get a license for their car, truck, boat, motorhome, or a marriage license?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5796 Apr 1, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
For those that own a gun, or guns. Should Obama push for a law that every person in America, that owns a firearm.
Be required to Register all of their Firearms before they can get a license for their car, truck, boat, motorhome, or a marriage license?
How much is Bloomberg paying you to post this over and over?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5797 Apr 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
44 oz Dr. Peppers, under the counter...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5798 Apr 1, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The Liberal SCOTUS in 1968 said that Gun Registration was unconstitutional because by requiring Convicted Felons to register their guns that the convicts have in their possession is considered a violation of their 5th amendment right because it is placing them in a position of self incrimination by the Federal Government requiring & mandating gun registration which is why the Liberal SCOTUS ruled gun registration as unconstitutional and was looking out for the interest of the convicted felons and besides Miles Haynes broke the law to begin with by having a gun he was not to have.

Haynes v. United States

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haynes_v._United...

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

6 Things That Kill More People Than Guns

http://simplefactsplainarguments.blogspot.com...
Pale Rider

AOL

#5799 Apr 1, 2013
Srotaredomtihstae Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it wasn't Walt trying to buy sone 12 year old girls?
Now you might be on to something there Spooks.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5800 Apr 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know I was on the payroll Bum?
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#5802 Apr 1, 2013
Your humor is about as good as watching poop dry in the sun. Why don't you try getting the grease stains out of your clothes and leave the humor alone.
Pale Rider wrote:
********** Notice Columbus Topix **********
I have a breaking news from my news sources in Washington. The Topix gods have intercepted some messages that have been sent to North Korea.
We have all by now heard of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, Correct?
Guess what there is a turn coat right under our nose. It is the no good Hugh Loser Thompson III. The Topix god say they are related. I knew III was evil, I just didn't know how evil. Now we know, Kim Jong UN. What say you BLUNDERBUSS?
From the private desk of Pale Rider
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#5803 Apr 1, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
So how is that going to stop the kid who killed all those students in CT? I get it, after a person kills a bunch of people we'll know what car to look for.

You liberals are the real deal. More regulations but nothing to stop the action.

Ivy League-ISIS

#5804 Apr 1, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know I was on the payroll Bum?
You

Need

To

Understand

You

Are

Not

That

Intelligent

I

Can

Spot

The

Fact

That

You

Work

For

Bloomberg

In

Your

Very

Easily
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#5805 Apr 1, 2013
The only work Pale has done is gnawing meat off a chicken bone. I remember the time she choked on a chicken bone and couldn't post for three weeks.

Her return was almost as nasty as when she spent a month serving time at the Carroll County Detention Center.

Ivy League-ISIS

#5806 Apr 1, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
The only work Pale has done is gnawing meat off a chicken bone. I remember the time she choked on a chicken bone and couldn't post for three weeks.
Her return was almost as nasty as when she spent a month serving time at the Carroll County Detention Center.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/warsaw-ky/TH1...

is this it?

Are you from an area where topix is the main community area of conversation, and not just random schmucks ripping each other?

There is a difference between small town vs large city topix.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5807 Apr 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You
Need
To
Understand
You
Are
Not
That
Intelligent
I
Can
Spot
The
Fact
That
You
Work
For
Bloomberg
In
Your
Easily
How
is
that
Bum?

I
Don't
Think
You
Know
A
Damn
Thing
About
Me
Except
What
You
Dream
Up
Bum!

If
I
Did
What
Does
That
Have
To
Do
With
Anything?

Michael Bloomberg and The Artist in the same sentence is a disgrace to Columbus Topix. But to add me in with something you dream up is a humiliation. Go away into your la! La! Land Saphead.

Ivy League-ISIS

#5808 Apr 1, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How
is
that
Bum?
I
Don't
Think
You
Know
A
Damn
Thing
About
Me
Except
What
You
Dream
Up
Bum!
If
I
Did
What
Does
That
Have
To
Do
With
Anything?
Michael Bloomberg and The Artist in the same sentence is a disgrace to Columbus Topix. But to add me in with something you dream up is a humiliation. Go away into your la! La! Land Saphead.
The people from KY have explained a lot about you to us.

Like how you defended John Edwards, and desired to service Bill Clinton
Pale Rider

AOL

#5810 Apr 1, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I know they range as far north as the Cabot Strait in the Western Atlantic. Not sure about Europe, but the Cabot Strait resembles the conditions of the North Sea.
Like you would know?

How many times do you Google per day brain?

Dictator you like to leave everyone that you are smart. Hell, I heard you got booted out of Colby. Low man on "Totem Pole."

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5811 Apr 1, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you would know?
How many times do you Google per day brain?
Dictator you like to leave everyone that you are smart. Hell, I heard you got booted out of Colby. Low man on "Totem Pole."
Having graduated from Colby and lived in the area of the Cabot Straight for three years, I know.
You are one sad and sorry hilljack. If you wish, I'll recount my hiking around the Cabot Trail and my summer in Baddeck.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5812 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>Having graduated from Colby and lived in the area of the Cabot Straight for three years, I know.
You are one sad and sorry hilljack. If you wish, I'll recount my hiking around the Cabot Trail and my summer in Baddeck.
Go ahead. You sorry SOB.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5813 Apr 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
real funny thing to address is that Mexico would not allow you to move to their country, but would welcome my family with open arms.
fact is....you must prove an income over $2000 a month to live in Mexico.
Hi, this requirement (or the alternate requirement that you hold roughly $100,000 USD in an account stable for at least a year) is really only something you would need to worry about as someone seeking a temporary resident visa. Retired folks seeking to gain PR would have to have a similarly large hold of savings but most common residence visas for Mexico on the basis of family ties, work, or student status wouldn't involve these figures!

Signed,

A former resident of Mexico City
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#5814 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>Having graduated from Colby and lived in the area of the Cabot Straight for three years, I know.
Yet you can't spell the name of the place. There is nothing straight about you.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#5815 Apr 2, 2013
What were you in the preceding and ensuing years?

woof

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5816 Apr 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
already have
just hanging around waiting on kids.
Prior to 2016 election, less than 1/4 of my time will be on USA soil.
Don't fret.....I passed the immigration test for both Costa Rica, and Netherlands. You have to prove and have documented incomes.
So while I am fishing for wold record Marlin, you will be living in the poorest country on Earth with no chance of ever living in a land of freedom and liberty.
The immigration test for Costa Rica (I imagine you're talking about eligibility for residency?) is pretty easy. I'm not really sure there is anyone who can read this (minus Spook, perhaps) who can't qualify for permission to reside.

So far as the Netherlands, I'm delighted to hear about what status you would be seeking there, given the rather slim longer term pickings for non EU/EEA natives. I don't imagine you would seek naturalization (being ineligible and likely to remain that way for some time, barring a Dutch spouse). I imagine what you're talking about in having passed the "immigration test" is that you would qualify for a short stay residence permit (with the funds needed to access this visa coming in at a whopping 34 euros a day)? Or the requirements for proper residence permit (remember, as an American you don't need a MVV!) if you can demonstrate a need to reside in country?

Also, weren't you supposed to be off on a fishing trip...now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justices: Traffic-camera tickets need not go to... 5 min Reality Speaks 2
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 13 min Pope Che Reagan C... 268
Grade the Department of Homeland Security. 30 min Reality Speaks 6
Boko Haram kidnaps 172 MORE women and girls!!! 57 min Reality Speaks 4
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 1 hr Reality Speaks 465
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 1 hr White cop 30
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Reality Speaks 4,783
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 1 hr Reality Speaks 328
Public Flogging 2 hr Reality Speaks 15
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News