Comments
5,301 - 5,320 of 8,054 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5753 Mar 30, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard unusual noises, looked outside, and saw two men trying to remove the hinge pins from my garage door. I reached behind the door for my gun, went out on the porch and yelled "Get out of here, I have a gun". And it wasn't a rifle, but a shotgun. They ran, and I went back into the house and called the sheriff.
I still would like to know what relevance you think their age has.
Exactly, Criminal Theft is a Criminal Theft and age means nothing especially in Texas where you can use Deadly Force as long as if you feel that you have to use deadly force to protect your property and if all 50 states allowed it theft would go down for sure.

Texas Penal Code - Section 9.42. Deadly Force To Protect Property

http://law.onecle.com/texas/penal/9.42.00.htm...
Pale Rider

AOL

#5754 Mar 30, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You really are an ignorant dunce Hugh:
&fe ature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#5755 Mar 31, 2013
Hey Pale! How many times have you tried to pull this gun control crap? If someone tried to grab a fry or piece of fried chicken from your plate you'd stab them with your knife. What's the difference?

Pale has spent a lifetime supporting liberal causes while living off the taxpayers dime. Most of the time liquored up, she lost her job cooking fries under Bush and enjoys a life of luxury waiting for her check each month while eating herself to a size that only sweat pants can hold.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#5756 Mar 31, 2013
Pale Rider, where are those 20M jobs you predicted Obama would create in his second term? Must be overseas as his policies keep costing America jobs.

Obama doesn't know what to do about the economy as evidenced by his social agenda. Gun control, gay marriage and immigration. Nothing about jobs. He even disbanded the ineffective jobs council.

The worst economic President ever, Barack Hussein Obama. No President has resided with this much unemployment, lack of economic growth and debt as this President.

And he doesn't care.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5757 Mar 31, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
VA Doc (troll on the right)
Wrote this:
(Even if they were illegal)
Here we have someone on the LOONY RIGHT that is telling everyone, it doesn't matter what the law is. I can break it, anytime I desire. If there was a law, this jerk thinks he is above any Federal, State, or Local law, if such a law was passed. Because he has the intelligence on his own to break it.
What is the difference in a person like this than Ted Kaczynski. You will remember him best as the Unibomber. Here we have a unibomber of sorts, only he can build guns,
Instead of bombs. Ted Kaczynski one of society's most obnoxious. VaDoc is just as obnoxious, thinking he can do as he pleases, in other words above the law, just like the unibomber.
Ted's biggest worry? People will call him crazy. Isn't VADoc just as crazy? VaDoc is full of gratuitous advice on how to run America. How many on the right are like that? They think they are a little smarter, above the law. It doesn't matter to them, they think they know it all, no matter what it is. There is a list you can find on here and all over Topix like VaDoc, Reality Speaks, Hugh Victor Thompson III, KNOW-IT-ALLS. They think everyone is stupid but they.
When someone like myself stands up to them, they resort to name calling. They don't like it one ounce, when they get called out.
There are two things they have in common, they are (1) Republicans.(2) Narcissistic personality.
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity.
VaDoc writes:
I have the tools; So did Ted Kaczynski, he had the know how, to build something that would kill. VaDoc can build illegal guns, if necessary, that can kill, if in the wrong hands. Bombs don't kill until in the wrong hands.
Only if you are intent on using a gun to kill in mass numbers, does a person, need a fully automatic rifle. If you are building, why build semi-automatic, when you could build fully automatic? VaDoc, you are a dangerous man. You probably feel good, being thought of as another "UNIBOMBER" of sorts.
VADoc a troll of daughtless, thoughtless, tirate of useless information.
?
are you referring to State laws in direct conflict with Federal law?

or just the laws you don't like?

are you feeling squeamish with the understanding you have a bullseye on your back?

which is it?
Pale Rider

AOL

#5758 Mar 31, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Pale Rider, where are those 20M jobs you predicted Obama would create in his second term? Must be overseas as his policies keep costing America jobs.
Obama doesn't know what to do about the economy as evidenced by his social agenda. Gun control, gay marriage and immigration. Nothing about jobs. He even disbanded the ineffective jobs council.
The worst economic President ever, Barack Hussein Obama. No President has resided with this much unemployment, lack of economic growth and debt as this President.
And he doesn't care.
How many times will you write the same thing over and over?

Why don't you go back to Mexico, instead of panhandling down there on 8th and Broadway.

This liar and thief follows me around like a little puppy. Get a life!
Pale Rider

AOL

#5759 Mar 31, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
?
are you referring to State laws in direct conflict with Federal law?
or just the laws you don't like?
are you feeling squeamish with the understanding you have a bullseye on your back?
which is it?
Your imaginary bullseye BS, is in your dreams. Just like your petition you were going to go house to house getting signatures.

Why don't you grow up? People will begin to believe you need a baby bottle.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5760 Mar 31, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Your imaginary bullseye BS, is in your dreams. Just like your petition you were going to go house to house getting signatures.
you end is near.

laughing and waiting is all I need to do.

does your govt assistance have you well stocked with baby bottles?

if you kill all the babies, then I might as well use what you never will.

Bring me that bottle, and fill it with top shelf margarita please.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5761 Mar 31, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
why would I go door to door, when minimum wage employees can do it for me?

Don't you think it just makes good sense to use 10 minimum wage employees for the same cost as what I earn?

it is called multiplying effort.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#5762 Mar 31, 2013
See Pale they think you're full of crap in almost every state.

Which town is next? Most everyone thinks the same of you here too.

To the people on Columbus Topix, this lonely fat ass posted how she torments many on this town forum in the Warsaw Ky forum. She was proud of it. She is the lonely woman who can't get a man and uses Topix to fill a void. In reality, she is a 300lb+ amazon who sucks down a gallon of liquor, eats fries all day and leaves trails of chicken bones through out her shack.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5763 Mar 31, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times will you write the same thing over and over?
Why don't you go back to Mexico, instead of panhandling down there on 8th and Broadway.
This liar and thief follows me around like a little puppy. Get a life!
I have not been to Mexico in 3 years. Spending $25,000 on a single vacation where you may get kidnapped, has my family go elsewhere to spend our money. We have property in Mexico, Cancun to be exact. It is now a rental.

Costa Rica, St. Kitts, Punta Canta, and this year Aruba replaced 15 years of Christmas in Mexico.
real funny thing to address is that Mexico would not allow you to move to their country, but would welcome my family with open arms.

fact is....you must prove an income over $2000 a month to live in Mexico.
Only in America do we welcome welfare and peasant population into the country.
So as the peasants move in, those who achieved move out.
end result.....america becomes 3rd world; and achievers build a new America elsewhere with a fence.
Belize and Costa Rica are recruiting Americans with means.
Yes we will leave you the pit you built to live in squander.

you keep laughing....I can't wait to see the look on your face when the Dollar's only value is toilet paper.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5764 Mar 31, 2013
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#5765 Mar 31, 2013
Columbus Topix,
Pale has quite a reputation back in Warsaw. She left there right after the election because she couldn't handle the fact checks we gave her. She'd say anything, and I mean anything to make her idols, Oblamo and Clinton look good.
When questioned about Obama's record, she'd deflect the blame on anyone. Bush, Republican's, Reagan, Limbaugh, Walmart, etc. Notice how she never answers a question with an answer regarding the question.
Then she gets frustrated and begins the name calling. So after a little research we found some info on her. A lonely woman that has only been loved by her family, Pale's never really held a full-time job. Her most recent job was a fry cook at the local greasy spoon that soon went out of business after Obama took office.
Pale went from cooking the fries to eating them. She soon grew proportionally and now is seen at the local Kroger in tight sweat pants buying 10lb bags of taters. No, she doesn't shop lift the cottage cheese. That is permanently attached to her thighs and butt. She doesn't need to as she pulls out her food stamp card.
After seeing here being treated similarly in Columbus as she has in KY Topix forums I thought I let you know her game is old and lame. Pale, would you like me to tell them the rest?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5766 Mar 31, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not been to Mexico in 3 years. Spending $25,000 on a single vacation where you may get kidnapped, has my family go elsewhere to spend our money. We have property in Mexico, Cancun to be exact. It is now a rental.
Costa Rica, St. Kitts, Punta Canta, and this year Aruba replaced 15 years of Christmas in Mexico.
real funny thing to address is that Mexico would not allow you to move to their country, but would welcome my family with open arms.
fact is....you must prove an income over $2000 a month to live in Mexico.
Only in America do we welcome welfare and peasant population into the country.
So as the peasants move in, those who achieved move out.
end result.....america becomes 3rd world; and achievers build a new America elsewhere with a fence.
Belize and Costa Rica are recruiting Americans with means.
Yes we will leave you the pit you built to live in squander.
you keep laughing....I can't wait to see the look on your face when the Dollar's only value is toilet paper.
What are you waiting for? Go.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5767 Mar 31, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>In Texas, at night, he could have killed those two punks and not a thing would come of it, aside from Tony having all his drinks paid for by guys like me for a month.
Death is nothing to celebrate about. You make it sound like it is so easy to kill.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#5769 Apr 1, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Columbus Topix,
Pale has quite a reputation back in Warsaw. She left there right after the election because she couldn't handle the fact checks we gave her. She'd say anything, and I mean anything to make her idols, Oblamo and Clinton look good.
When questioned about Obama's record, she'd deflect the blame on anyone. Bush, Republican's, Reagan, Limbaugh, Walmart, etc. Notice how she never answers a question with an answer regarding the question.
Then she gets frustrated and begins the name calling. So after a little research we found some info on her. A lonely woman that has only been loved by her family, Pale's never really held a full-time job. Her most recent job was a fry cook at the local greasy spoon that soon went out of business after Obama took office.
Pale went from cooking the fries to eating them. She soon grew proportionally and now is seen at the local Kroger in tight sweat pants buying 10lb bags of taters. No, she doesn't shop lift the cottage cheese. That is permanently attached to her thighs and butt. She doesn't need to as she pulls out her food stamp card.
After seeing here being treated similarly in Columbus as she has in KY Topix forums I thought I let you know her game is old and lame. Pale, would you like me to tell them the rest?
Please do tell us the rest. I find this fascinating!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5770 Apr 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you waiting for? Go.
already have

just hanging around waiting on kids.

Prior to 2016 election, less than 1/4 of my time will be on USA soil.

Don't fret.....I passed the immigration test for both Costa Rica, and Netherlands. You have to prove and have documented incomes.

So while I am fishing for wold record Marlin, you will be living in the poorest country on Earth with no chance of ever living in a land of freedom and liberty.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5771 Apr 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
already have
just hanging around waiting on kids.
Prior to 2016 election, less than 1/4 of my time will be on USA soil.
Don't fret.....I passed the immigration test for both Costa Rica, and Netherlands. You have to prove and have documented incomes.
So while I am fishing for wold record Marlin, you will be living in the poorest country on Earth with no chance of ever living in a land of freedom and liberty.
The Netherlands is the most Liberal Country in the world by most standards.

Netherlands

Same sex marriage has been recognized by the Dutch government since 2001. Furthermore, legal prostitution, euthanasia, abortion and its drug policy (see above) make The Netherlands the most Liberal Country in the world by most standards.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Netherlands#Soci...

Since: Aug 12

United States

#5772 Apr 1, 2013
Www.boortz.com/weblogs/nealz-nuze/2012/nov/09...

How to move to Costa Rica

By Neal Boortz
hopefully this will give you an idea of where to start or what to consider …Step #1: Hire a lawyer.  You can hire a reputable lawyer, or go through the ARCR (Association of Residents of Costa Rica), which has a very good reputation and has helped many an expat through the residency maze. Right now it charges US$735 for processing pensionado or rentista applications, and US$1,000 to process an inversionista application. If you’re applying with dependents, spouses will cost an additional US$365, and each child will be US$155.Start planning at least 4-6 months prior to the time you wish to leave.(Timeline Source: The Real Costa Rica)2 - 4 Months Prior …Start collecting a list of all the people you will need to notify that you are moving.  Right now, this is just a list, but I guarantee that you will be adding to it for the next 2-3 months are you think of people, businesses, etc. that will need to be notified.If you don't already know how to do Internet banking, now is the time to set up accounts and learn to do this.  Also read about banking and paying bills in Costa Rica. Start to plan what you will bring to Costa Rica and what you will leave behind or sell. Create a moving Planner.  Your mover may have one to use.  If not, make one.  It should include every step you will be making and a time line to start and finish each task.  Remember to stay in close contact with your mover in Costa Rica as they can advise what items to carry on to save duties.Plan where you will be living either permanently or temporarily in Costa Rica.Get maps of Costa Rica.  Learn about this country.Medical stuff.  Update the family on vaccinations.  Get a family checkup before you come.  Also, begin investigating heath insurance, the public health insurance is ONLY available to legal residents.  Private insurance is available, but it is a crummy policy.  There are many international health insurance policies available, and you should research those early on.  Do a web search "International Health Insurance". -costa-rica/

More at the web site
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5773 Apr 1, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Revelation 6:6-8, is explaining the coming of what is called the Antichrist or Man of Sin, which will be the very embodiment of evil in human form. This man will rule the earth with pure authority from Hell and cause the entire planet to be under his rule and domination.
He is the rider on the pale horse...a counterfeit 'Christ' that will deceive the world pinto thinking he has the answer to the worlds ills, but it will be a grand deception and trick! He holds a bow in his right hand to signify the worldwide wars and famine he will cause..."And AUTHORITY was given to him over the four parts of the earth, to DESTROY BY THE SWORD, BY FAMINE, AND BY DEATH, AND BY THE CREATURES OF THE EARTH.
As it reads, the AUTHORITY was given to him. Given by who? God the father in Heaven to punish the earth for sin and rebellion, hatred and greed, indifference and selfishness, for rejecting the savior and going about life with no regards of God's words or commandments.
The New World Order is nothing but the final plans of Satan to bring the entire earth into the worship of him, and ANYBODY who has spoken outwardly of the acceptance of this NWO is of the Devil and secretly at work to fullfill this prophesy. It doesn't matter if they are ex-presidents, Popes, current President, heads of states, church leaders, ect. ANYONE who welcomes this NWO conquest is of Satan, period!!!!!! The first step is to take away our right to bear arms, so that the implementation can be that much easier.
Think this is a game at your own peril and your family's.
thanks for the post.

I enjoyed reading it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHEN did Obama tell the truth? 1 hr Allison 2
Was Bergdahl Planned ALL ALONG?? 1 hr Allison 18
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 2 hr Allison 24
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 3 hr Free Pizza 4 U 20
ted cruz 2016 (Oct '13) 3 hr Free Pizza 4 U 37
RIP Joan Rivers 3 hr Kato 20
Where are all the original legacy posters? 5 hr They cannot kill ... 116
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 14 hr get alife 2,292
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info