Gun Control Under Obama

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 264)

Showing posts 5,261 - 5,280 of8,005
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5713
Mar 29, 2013
 
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never shut up, and a puss like you can't make me.
I will shout from the rooftops what a plague you are, and call for extermination immediately.
You aren't going to exterminate a damn soul.
All you want to do is run your mouth. You are just like I said you were, you never know when to shut the Hell up. Shout all you want too, who gives a damn. I have never met a loud mouth that wasn't scared of their own shadow.

This thread isn't about how tough you think you are. It is about gun control. I bet you could look from one end of this thread to the other and you would be hard pressed to find one line, where a loud mouth like you offered one ounce of gun control. The best thing you could do, is get yourself a large kite and fly it. You don't impress me with your BS.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5714
Mar 29, 2013
 
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't going to exterminate a damn soul.
All you want to do is run your mouth. You are just like I said you were, you never know when to shut the Hell up. Shout all you want too, who gives a damn. I have never met a loud mouth that wasn't scared of their own shadow.
This thread isn't about how tough you think you are. It is about gun control. I bet you could look from one end of this thread to the other and you would be hard pressed to find one line, where a loud mouth like you offered one ounce of gun control. The best thing you could do, is get yourself a large kite and fly it. You don't impress me with your BS.
I would impress you with my gun control.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5715
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Pale Rider wrote:
I bet you could look from one end of this thread to the other and you would be hard pressed to find one line, where a loud mouth like you offered one ounce of gun control
Lots of people have offered examples of gun control. For example I controlled my gun when I didn't kill those two punks who were trying to break into my garage.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5716
Mar 29, 2013
 
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of people have offered examples of gun control. For example I controlled my gun when I didn't kill those two punks who were trying to break into my garage.
Were they two teens Tony? That isn't gun control TonyD2. That your so called restraint. It has nothing to do with national gun control, or what the lawmakers would consider.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5717
Mar 29, 2013
 
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Were they two teens Tony? That isn't gun control TonyD2. That your so called restraint. It has nothing to do with national gun control, or what the lawmakers would consider.
In Texas, at night, he could have killed those two punks and not a thing would come of it, aside from Tony having all his drinks paid for by guys like me for a month.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5718
Mar 29, 2013
 
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I would impress you with my gun control.
What I want you to impress everyone with is your petition, that you plan on going door to door with, like selling girl scout cookies.

VADoc

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5719
Mar 29, 2013
 
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I would impress you with my gun control.
Mine too. My groupings were off the chain last weekend at the local IPSC comp!
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5720
Mar 29, 2013
 
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>In Texas, at night, he could have killed those two punks and not a thing would come of it, aside from Tony having all his drinks paid for by guys like me for a month.
How many drinks have you paid for, for two killings Hugh?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5721
Mar 29, 2013
 
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I would impress you with my gun control.
You haven't impressed me with anything yet big mouth.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5722
Mar 29, 2013
 
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How many drinks have you paid for, for two killings Hugh?
One bourbon, one scotch, one beer...
hubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5723
Mar 29, 2013
 
youtube.com/watch...
Obama is controling a thing,,,

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5724
Mar 29, 2013
 
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Were they two teens Tony? That isn't gun control TonyD2. That your so called restraint.
More than you have by your own admission. How does it feel to have so little self-control?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5725
Mar 30, 2013
 
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Were they two teens Tony? That isn't gun control TonyD2. That your so called restraint. It has nothing to do with national gun control, or what the lawmakers would consider.
shall not be infringed

is above term over your head?

your stooges can attempt to pass anything, but the 2nd amendment provides rights to defend domestic threats.

passing a new law in direct conflict with our constitution, would be considered treasonous acts by anyone sworn to duty to uphold the constitution. and a domestic threat.

a new definition for you..........we changed definition to fit our agenda

Hunting Season.......the time necessary to eradicate all people in the United States who willfully are destroying it, and exterminate all who lied when taking oath in office.

a list is available for 1st round liars to be removed. It is called voting records of the elected officials.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5726
Mar 30, 2013
 
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
shall not be infringed
is above term over your head?
your stooges can attempt to pass anything, but the 2nd amendment provides rights to defend domestic threats.
passing a new law in direct conflict with our constitution, would be considered treasonous acts by anyone sworn to duty to uphold the constitution. and a domestic threat.
a new definition for you..........we changed definition to fit our agenda
Hunting Season.......the time necessary to eradicate all people in the United States who willfully are destroying it, and exterminate all who lied when taking oath in office.
a list is available for 1st round liars to be removed. It is called voting records of the elected officials.
You keep talking about the "extermination" of over half the people and elected officials in this country. I'm surprised Georgie hasn't warned you about law enforcement intervention.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5727
Mar 30, 2013
 
Pale Rider wrote:
For those that own a gun, or guns. Should Obama push for a law that every person in America, that owns a firearm.
1. Be required to Register all of their Firearms before they can get a license for their car, truck, boat, motorhome?
2. Require every State in the United States to require the Federal Law to be passed or not receive any Government funding for any reason.
3. Anyone that desires to carry a concealed weapon, be required to pay the County in which they reside $500.00 for a permit to carry any weapon concealed on their person. Anyone caught without a permit will be fined $5000 and or 5 years or both, to be determined by the County Circuit Judge of the District in which the offender resides. Five years of imprisonment, fine, or both for violation of State Law, a mandatory fine will be required for each violation.
3. Each car, truck, boat, motorhome license renewal owner, be given 60 days to Register all firearms of any kind or age. Anyone that hasn't followed the Fereral guidelines or State law, offenders will be fined no less than $500.00, nor no more than $10,000 per violation.
4. Anyone caught violating the State Law, will forfeit all ownership of all guns in the household. Plus a fine of no less than $500.00 per weapon, and no more than $10,000 for all guns in violation.
Committee to Curb Violence... PR
The blasphemous Obama is like all modern Dictators in wanting to take guns away from the citizens. He is just like Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, Adolf Hitler and Stalin. Once the people are disarmed he will have completed his goal of becoming a dictator.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5728
Mar 30, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep talking about the "extermination" of over half the people and elected officials in this country. I'm surprised Georgie hasn't warned you about law enforcement intervention.
the penalty for treason is well defined

you commit treason, then don't be surprised with result of the action.

I am surprised a big shot lawyer like yourself does not understand the penalty for treason.

maybe you need to Google it?

PS: the 1/2 you mentioned in your post are America's root cause problem. To fix a problem you start at root cause.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5729
Mar 30, 2013
 
Gun Control

a failed attempt by the liberals to force America to ignore the US Constitution.

millions in wasted taxpayer dollars, and another failure to add to Obama's long list.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5730
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

VADoc wrote:
Pale rider is just a troll of epic proportions.
I have the tools and intelligence if I wanted a gun even if they were illegal I could easily build one or find all the parts needed to assemble one.
I've built 2 of my AR 15's from the ground up ordering various parts. It's not hard. If you can read a schematic you can build a gun. If you can use a lathe you can build a gun. If the Israelis can build Uzis in laundry rooms in apartment buildings then anyone can do it.
Pale rider thinks America is full of idiots who are ready to take it up the rear by anyone with a D behind their name and the poor little fella is dead wrong.
VA Doc (troll on the right)
Wrote this:

(Even if they were illegal)

Here we have someone on the LOONY RIGHT that is telling everyone, it doesn't matter what the law is. I can break it, anytime I desire. If there was a law, this jerk thinks he is above any Federal, State, or Local law, if such a law was passed. Because he has the intelligence on his own to break it.

What is the difference in a person like this than Ted Kaczynski. You will remember him best as the Unibomber. Here we have a unibomber of sorts, only he can build guns,
Instead of bombs. Ted Kaczynski one of society's most obnoxious. VaDoc is just as obnoxious, thinking he can do as he pleases, in other words above the law, just like the unibomber.

Ted's biggest worry? People will call him crazy. Isn't VADoc just as crazy? VaDoc is full of gratuitous advice on how to run America. How many on the right are like that? They think they are a little smarter, above the law. It doesn't matter to them, they think they know it all, no matter what it is. There is a list you can find on here and all over Topix like VaDoc, Reality Speaks, Hugh Victor Thompson III, KNOW-IT-ALLS. They think everyone is stupid but they.

When someone like myself stands up to them, they resort to name calling. They don't like it one ounce, when they get called out.

There are two things they have in common, they are (1) Republicans.(2) Narcissistic personality.

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity.

VaDoc writes:

I have the tools; So did Ted Kaczynski, he had the know how, to build something that would kill. VaDoc can build illegal guns, if necessary, that can kill, if in the wrong hands. Bombs don't kill until in the wrong hands.

Only if you are intent on using a gun to kill in mass numbers, does a person, need a fully automatic rifle. If you are building, why build semi-automatic, when you could build fully automatic? VaDoc, you are a dangerous man. You probably feel good, being thought of as another "UNIBOMBER" of sorts.

VADoc a troll of daughtless, thoughtless, tirate of useless information.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5731
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never shut up, and a puss like you can't make me.
I will shout from the rooftops what a plague you are, and call for extermination immediately.
Reality Speaks wrote this:

I will shout from the rooftops

Is there anyone that takes you seriously? You are a damn joke Reality.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5732
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
Gun Control
a failed attempt by the liberals to force America to ignore the US Constitution.
millions in wasted taxpayer dollars, and another failure to add to Obama's long list.
What is on that list of failures blunderbuss?

Obama is trying hard to pay off his debt. A large part of which by a large measure was that of the no good George W. Bush

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,261 - 5,280 of8,005
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 5 min d pantz 37
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Dick for Mayor 2,895
500 march for Trayvon Martin in Columbus (Mar '12) 2 hr TonyD2 406
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 2 hr TonyD2 28
Hey sidelick 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 29,010
Ann Coulter: "White Guilt Has Produced Mistake ... (Sep '12) 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 37
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••