|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony, I know from what you said, at some point in life you had some very rough times. How about the idea, of giving nearly all of that food you stored to some people on welfare, in other words the needy. Maybe a few cans to the homeless? You could start a FEED the HOMELESS. What do you think Tony? Next get some trucks, go from town to town. Remember, IT IS FREE! People will pour out goods in every town.
nothing is free but time.

that is the problem with you liberals.

you believe in money trees.

you have any seeds for those trees?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not just wake up one day and decide to stockpile X number of cans of food and other supplies. It was built up slowly, a few items at a time, over YEARS and is intended to tide my family over in an emergency. I'm not about to fritter it away in a few days to a bunch of people who are probably already living better than I am with all their freebies who choose to spend all their food stamps in the first week of the month or sell them to buy cigarettes, booze, and drugs. I've seen what some of these families get, and per person, it is over half again what I spend per month on groceries... they could easily build their own stockpiles in a lot less time than it took me.
Did you miss this Tony?

Maybe a few cans to the homeless?

Are you another GREEDY Republican Tony? To selfish to spare a thin dime to a homeless person. A can of food they could cook under an Interstate Overpass.

May I ask what you are expecting? Were you a young man when Herbert Hoover was President? Who was president, when you were near starving? Are you an American?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Scary! This was in 2007 too. Bush was president.

In 2007, there were 613 fatal firearm accidents in the United States, constituting 0.5% of 123,706 fatal accidents that year.

In 2007, there were roughly 15,698 emergency room visits for non-fatal firearm accidents,[123] constituting 0.05% of 27.7 million emergency room visits for non-fatal accidents that year.

These emergency room visits for non-fatal firearm accidents resulted in 5,045 hospitalizations, constituting 0.4% of 1.4 million non-fatal accident hospitalizations that year.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss this Tony?
Are you another GREEDY Republican Tony? To selfish to spare a thin dime to a homeless person. A can of food they could cook under an Interstate Overpass.
May I ask what you are expecting? Were you a young man when Herbert Hoover was President? Who was president, when you were near starving? Are you an American?
why don't you feed the poor?

homeless is a choice.........work earns income......work is a choice

you choose to be lazy, and we smile watching you starve awaiting your mind to finally grow up.

what you call greed, the adults call education and motivation.

as always.....you flunked class.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss this Tony?
how many cans have you contributed?

ZERO?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I've already mentioned that we need to finish the move before going.
We can't really just let movers do it while we're gone. Which is breaking my cold, windblown little heart.
movers moving my family across the country even put spare change back exactly in same spot they picked it up.

Items were marked where they went, and when we opened the door it was all in place.

maybe you should have hired movers with at least a 5th grade education.

It was $11,000 to move from Chicago to Columbus for me.

What did you expect for $20 with a couple filthy muslims?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
as always.....you flunked class.
I'm assuming you've written this in the manner of a small child for ironic effect?

Or there's a rather interesting double meaning attached which isn't properly carried without the inflections of speech?(an academic "class" v.s. class standing "class", perhaps?)

I never really get why people seem to let their literacy skills fall to bits just as they're calling someone else out for being stupid. Isn't this when proofreading would be at the most valuable?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm assuming you've written this in the manner of a small child for ironic effect?
Or there's a rather interesting double meaning attached which isn't properly carried without the inflections of speech?(an academic "class" v.s. class standing "class", perhaps?)
I never really get why people seem to let their literacy skills fall to bits just as they're calling someone else out for being stupid. Isn't this when proofreading would be at the most valuable?
so when smacked in the face with fact, you give spelling lesson lectures.

so your batteries ran out on the wedding night, and you are waiting for the 1st of the month so you can afford to buy more batteries?

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
movers moving my family across the country even put spare change back exactly in same spot they picked it up.
Items were marked where they went, and when we opened the door it was all in place.
maybe you should have hired movers with at least a 5th grade education.
It was $11,000 to move from Chicago to Columbus for me.
What did you expect for $20 with a couple filthy muslims?
While I appreciate your advice, we've got some rather delicate and expensive items that we'll need to supervise the moving of.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so when smacked in the face with fact, you give spelling lesson lectures.
so your batteries ran out on the wedding night, and you are waiting for the 1st of the month so you can afford to buy more batteries?
The issue isn't spelling but a rather basic lapse of grammar.

Properly basic grammar.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
While I appreciate your advice, we've got some rather delicate and expensive items that we'll need to supervise the moving of.
and that makes you special?

nobody eles has anything of value but you?

getting all your valuable possessions in a Smart Car ought take you 15 minutes. Why do you need to supervise packing a few boxes?

PS: The proper use of the English language would have had you utilize the word " HAVE" in place of "got" in your above lies.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue isn't spelling but a rather basic lapse of grammar.
Properly basic grammar.
and you lapse your grammar plenty.

maybe you require 12 more years of education?

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and you lapse your grammar plenty.
maybe you require 12 more years of education?
This would be a great example of what I'm talking about.

The lapse in "lapse of grammar" is a noun.

It's potentially possible to make the verb form work in this context but would need a sentence aware of its changed meaning.

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/engl...

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and that makes you special?
nobody eles has anything of value but you?
getting all your valuable possessions in a Smart Car ought take you 15 minutes. Why do you need to supervise packing a few boxes?
PS: The proper use of the English language would have had you utilize the word " HAVE" in place of "got" in your above lies.
No. I imagine that many, if not most people moving fragile or valuable items feel the same way. I hardly imagine I'm the first person to have to move house.

So far as your concern over the have+got pairing, I'll turn you over to the BBC's English learning web resource.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningeng...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be a great example of what I'm talking about.
The lapse in "lapse of grammar" is a noun.
It's potentially possible to make the verb form work in this context but would need a sentence aware of its changed meaning.
http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/engl...
then why do you make mistakes regularly with your sentence and word choices?

see your post a few above as a glaring example.

you need to get back to playing with yourself, you fail as an impostor of an English teacher.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I imagine that many, if not most people moving fragile or valuable items feel the same way. I hardly imagine I'm the first person to have to move house.
So far as your concern over the have+got pairing, I'll turn you over to the BBC's English learning web resource.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningeng...
so you were caught in another lie again.

keep spinning....maybe the whirlwind will sweep your new house.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to get back to playing with yourself, you fail as an impostor of an English teacher.
Still waiting for your first amendment quiz, professor.

woof

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I? I welcome you to point them out as you see them.

If you look at the post just above your last one, you'll see where I address the use of have + got in informal speech.

While I wouldn't want to stifle you in any way, I would cautiously suggest that if you're going to challenge someone on a skill set, that it be a skill set you are competent in.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so you were caught in another lie again.
keep spinning....maybe the whirlwind will sweep your new house.
I'm not really clear on what you're talking about.

What lie?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for your first amendment quiz, professor.
woof
what comes after 1?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min Old Guy 29,192
Obama seen as threat to Constitution 8 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 33
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 13 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 91
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 35 min Belfast Girl 32
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 1 hr Peep show 12
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 1 hr Seriouslady 3
Search For Suspect After Double Shooting 2 hr yeah baby yeah 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••