Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5652 Mar 27, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
is lying a way of life for you?
spinning context is all you can do.
having said that, I have limited my tax exposure assuring people like you never see a cent.
had your reading comprehension skills enabled you to understand multiple entities explained in a prior post a couple above this post, you would not have made a liar and fool of yourself again.
FO punk.
Oh really? How about you show us that post. Here is the link to the page.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bellefontaine...

I'll wait.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5653 Mar 27, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
then tag ALL your posts as pure lunacy.
too bad operating multiple LLC's limits my exposure to USA taxation by 65%.
it is only fair, as income was not earned or manufactured in the USA.
you make take the clue and not invest in the Dollar, Pound, or Euro. You can of course if you want to lose to hyper inflation.
Only 65%? What happened? You said that you were paying ZERO income tax as of Jan 1.

Wait a minute. Is this another percentage problem?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5654 Mar 27, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not 2016 yet....stay tuned.
But Obama has taken his second oath of office. What about that part? You know, that half of the US corporations closing. How is that working out?
Pale Rider

AOL

#5655 Mar 27, 2013
TonyD2 is it time you thought about turning in your guns to your local sheriff? You are beginning to talk a little out of your head. I am afraid someone might get hurt.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5656 Mar 27, 2013
How many believe gun control is over for Obama?

What will happen if there is another mass shooting, while Obama is in POWER?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5657 Mar 27, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
How many believe gun control is over for Obama?
What will happen if there is another mass shooting, while Obama is in POWER?
What do you call the average of 129 killed and injured PER MONTH in Obama's hometown, which has the toughest gun control laws in America?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5658 Mar 27, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
I'm thinking about adding searchable tags for when people on here say something insane that may need to be looked up later and searching through topix results is a major pain.
Something along the lines of */target tag*/
Such as:
*/no tax/**/Netherlands/*
That will prove counter-productive.

Brief honeymoon. Trouble in paradise or did you get tired of the charade that none of us bought anyway?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5659 Mar 27, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals don't know the difference between threats and predictions.
Hey, Tony...good to have an attorney on here. I mean, a real one.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5660 Mar 27, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>What do you call the average of 129 killed and injured PER MONTH in Obama's hometown, which has the toughest gun control laws in America?
What do you call it Know-It-All?

Hilliard, OH

#5661 Mar 27, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call it Know-It-All?
Liberal stupidity, hilljack.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5662 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>Liberal stupidity, hilljack.
Not a very good answer PIG! What is wrong with you?

Watch!

&fe ature=player_detailpage

Hilliard, OH

#5663 Mar 27, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a very good answer PIG! What is wrong with you?
Watch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ri461bvYYYYXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
It's the true answer, hilljack. How come there are only seven or eight murders PER YEAR in the entire state of Vermont, where there are NO gun control laws of any kind, including permit-free concealed carry?
Out of the eight total murders in Vermont in 2012, only FOUR were by firearms. Why is that hilljack? No gun control, yet almost no murders.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5664 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>It's the true answer, hilljack. How come there are only seven or eight murders PER YEAR in the entire state of Vermont, where there are NO gun control laws of any kind, including permit-free concealed carry?
Out of the eight total murders in Vermont in 2012, only FOUR were by firearms. Why is that hilljack? No gun control, yet almost no murders.
The reason, not the stupid people up there like you Pig! You should know that. You remind me of Drew Person of Bolingbrook, Illinois, Hugh! The same personality as Drew! Another Scott Peterson personality.

Hilliard, OH

#5665 Mar 27, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason, not the stupid people up there like you Pig! You should know that. You remind me of Drew Person of Bolingbrook, Illinois, Hugh! The same personality as Drew! Another Scott Peterson personality.
How does that drooling rant apply to my post?
And do you realize that Scott Peterson and Drew Peterson are unrelated?
You drank pure lead as a child, didn't you, Jethro?
Pale Rider

AOL

#5666 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>How does that drooling rant apply to my post?
And do you realize that Scott Peterson and Drew Peterson are unrelated?
You drank pure lead as a child, didn't you, Jethro?
They are you made over Hugh, how could you doubt that. You are wanting to kill.

Why Hugh, do you think you can get away with it? You think you are much smarter than everyone else Hugh. That is Drew Peterson. You lie like Scott Peterson. Everytime you respond, you are like them Hugh.

Hugh Victor Peterson III

I Drew
II Scott
III Hugh

Hugh Victor Peterson III
In your email, you tried to bribe me into being your friend pops. NO! I wish I had not ever written to you Hugh.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5667 Mar 27, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
TonyD2 is it time you thought about turning in your guns to your local sheriff?
There's a deputy lives less than 500 feet from my front door, right next door.I shoot with him sometimes.
You are beginning to talk a little out of your head. I am afraid someone might get hurt.
Ah, so in your world someone stating they want to protect themselves is "talking out of their head". Or is it just anything that you disagree with? You are, after all, the one who ADMITTED to committing violence against another simply because you didn't like what they said. I think you are who society should REALLY be wary of... You're a ticking time bomb. And since I've stated that those who aren't trying to harm me or my family have nothing to be afraid of, I might have to consider your statement that your afraid as a threat since it must mean that you are planning to harm me. Maybe I'll run that by my neighbor...

Planet Earth

#5668 Mar 27, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Tony...good to have an attorney on here. I mean, a real one.
Not an attorney... I have some scruples.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5669 Mar 27, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals don't know the difference between threats and predictions.
Tony, I know from what you said, at some point in life you had some very rough times. How about the idea, of giving nearly all of that food you stored to some people on welfare, in other words the needy. Maybe a few cans to the homeless? You could start a FEED the HOMELESS. What do you think Tony? Next get some trucks, go from town to town. Remember, IT IS FREE! People will pour out goods in every town.

Planet Earth

#5670 Mar 27, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony, I know from what you said, at some point in life you had some very rough times. How about the idea, of giving nearly all of that food you stored to some people on welfare, in other words the needy.
I did not just wake up one day and decide to stockpile X number of cans of food and other supplies. It was built up slowly, a few items at a time, over YEARS and is intended to tide my family over in an emergency. I'm not about to fritter it away in a few days to a bunch of people who are probably already living better than I am with all their freebies who choose to spend all their food stamps in the first week of the month or sell them to buy cigarettes, booze, and drugs. I've seen what some of these families get, and per person, it is over half again what I spend per month on groceries... they could easily build their own stockpiles in a lot less time than it took me.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5671 Mar 27, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
That will prove counter-productive.
Brief honeymoon. Trouble in paradise or did you get tired of the charade that none of us bought anyway?
I think I've already mentioned that we need to finish the move before going.

We can't really just let movers do it while we're gone. Which is breaking my cold, windblown little heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fall SPOOKTACULAR 12 min They cannot kill ... 11
Eric Frein CAPTURED 43 min thruster of milfs 1
Kaci Hickox : Maine nurse who vows to break Ebo... 48 min thruster of milfs 11
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 1 hr d pantz 150
President Ebola 1 hr d pantz 744
men who wear nighties (Sep '13) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 35
obama's NASA 2 hr hey Chocolate Jimmie 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4,059
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 19 hr Id rather not 2,483

Freeze Watch for Franklin County was issued at October 31 at 11:12AM EDT

Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]