Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5632 Mar 27, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
And che the gestopo is back at it propagandizing and distorting.
How so?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5633 Mar 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax bill comin due Bubba???
woof
my tax bill is never ending.

when you grow up you will pay taxes too.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5634 Mar 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone disagrees with you politically and you believe the appropriate response is to shoot them. If that isn't what you meant, perhaps you should explain.
your reading comprehension skills are that of a 2nd grader.

you won't understand words written above, so further communications with is a waste of time.

best you stay with scratching fleas and bed bug sores.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5635 Mar 27, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you move your business to the Netherlands. Where, hard as it may be to believe, you will pay no taxes.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5636 Mar 27, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you move your business to the Netherlands. Where, hard as it may be to believe, you will pay no taxes.
says who......you?

by opening & operating multiple LLC's you can pay taxes where money is earned.

your honeymoon must have been exciting.

I was bored of you prior to meeting, but after 84 hours of marriage you bored your new mate already.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5637 Mar 27, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
April 15 is your last tax bill, Walter. Remember? You are completely a foreign corporation as of January 1, 2013. No more taxes for you.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5638 Mar 27, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your reading comprehension skills are that of a 2nd grader.
you won't understand words written above, so further communications with is a waste of time.
best you stay with scratching fleas and bed bug sores.
Pvssy.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#5639 Mar 27, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
says who......you?
by opening & operating multiple LLC's you can pay taxes where money is earned.
your honeymoon must have been exciting.
I was bored of you prior to meeting, but after 84 hours of marriage you bored your new mate already.
No, you were the one who claimed that this was possible...

Hold on, I'll search for the original claim.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5640 Mar 27, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you were the one who claimed that this was possible...
Hold on, I'll search for the original claim.
Do you mean this one?
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so happy that beginning today I earn ZERO income in the USA; and just live here.
Raise the tax to 100%....my income is ZERO. Won't apply....all I have is expenses.
guess you will have to find another stooge to feed you now.
PS: over the past 60 days over 1000 corporations have moved HQ out of the states.
Best get busy raising taxes on the poor because all those with money are leaving.
PS: notice France changed their mind on tax rate after they lost the population with the money.
too late....they already left.
reap what you sow......nothing.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#5641 Mar 27, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TPO421E7B...

"By the time Obama takes the oath for his second term.....half the corporations in the USA will have closed that entity to re-open it overseas. It may be much greater than half.

I followed 2 corporations that have over 20 billion in annual sales to the Netherlands.

My Ohio tax, city tax are now ZERO; and my federal is just the 15% up to $11,000 for social security. ZERO income tax for 2013. If I renounced my citizenship I could avoid the Social Security. That is a decision for future days. At present collecting back what I paid in is the plan.

By 2016 there won't be anything but a country with national parks for sale.

The giant sucking sound you hear is the tax base leaving. "

Though you follow it up with a series of posts claiming your tax burden is 0, if you want those copied over as well?

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#5642 Mar 27, 2013
I wanted one that mentioned the Netherlands. As that's easily the most insane part of the whole idea. That you'll get away from all these darned liberals and their taxes by moving shop to the Netherlands!

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#5643 Mar 27, 2013
I'm thinking about adding searchable tags for when people on here say something insane that may need to be looked up later and searching through topix results is a major pain.

Something along the lines of */target tag*/

Such as:

*/no tax/**/Netherlands/*
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5644 Mar 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
April 15 is your last tax bill, Walter. Remember? You are completely a foreign corporation as of January 1, 2013. No more taxes for you.
is lying a way of life for you?

spinning context is all you can do.

having said that, I have limited my tax exposure assuring people like you never see a cent.

had your reading comprehension skills enabled you to understand multiple entities explained in a prior post a couple above this post, you would not have made a liar and fool of yourself again.

FO punk.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5645 Mar 27, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
I'm thinking about adding searchable tags for when people on here say something insane that may need to be looked up later and searching through topix results is a major pain.
Something along the lines of */target tag*/
Such as:
*/no tax/**/Netherlands/*
then tag ALL your posts as pure lunacy.

too bad operating multiple LLC's limits my exposure to USA taxation by 65%.

it is only fair, as income was not earned or manufactured in the USA.

you make take the clue and not invest in the Dollar, Pound, or Euro. You can of course if you want to lose to hyper inflation.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5646 Mar 27, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/col umbus/TPO421E7BC9T8DABR/p79
"By the time Obama takes the oath for his second term.....half the corporations in the USA will have closed that entity to re-open it overseas. It may be much greater than half.
I followed 2 corporations that have over 20 billion in annual sales to the Netherlands.
My Ohio tax, city tax are now ZERO; and my federal is just the 15% up to $11,000 for social security. ZERO income tax for 2013. If I renounced my citizenship I could avoid the Social Security. That is a decision for future days. At present collecting back what I paid in is the plan.
By 2016 there won't be anything but a country with national parks for sale.
The giant sucking sound you hear is the tax base leaving. "
Though you follow it up with a series of posts claiming your tax burden is 0, if you want those copied over as well?
it is not 2016 yet....stay tuned.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#5647 Mar 27, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
then tag ALL your posts as pure lunacy.
too bad operating multiple LLC's limits my exposure to USA taxation by 65%.
it is only fair, as income was not earned or manufactured in the USA.
you make take the clue and not invest in the Dollar, Pound, or Euro. You can of course if you want to lose to hyper inflation.
Sorry, reading this
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
well you being a member of a $25 billion in annual sales legal team that is Head Quartered overseas that advised me to invest in property and open an LLC overseas to be paid for my services by a foreign national company into their bank which I have a new account in was wrong?
and my pipe dream is a reality that just over a month ago you liberal dirtbags wanted Romney's overseas accounts taxed.
Guess what...it can't happen.
My income generated is a foreign interest.
yes I will pay property and sales tax here in the USA.
city, state; and federal tax....none
I guess you dirtbag liberals feel you can tax who ever, where ever you want.
I will leave the heavy lifting to the legal team that KNOWS tax law, not some chump who lives in the UK on a Columbus Ohio forum who thinks they know tax law better than 45 company lawyers.
Made me think that you were claiming to have no tax burden, minus property and sales tax and that you believed that overseas income and accounts were untaxable. Which I'm sure you can agree is one of the silliest things for me to have though. You've said some things that might have been poorly informed in the past but I'm relieved to know that you don't actually think this.

Clearly only an idiot would think that overseas income and overseas accounts aren't taxable!

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#5648 Mar 27, 2013
Sorry, to have thought.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5649 Mar 27, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not 2016 yet....stay tuned.
I can't wait.

woof

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5650 Mar 27, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you re-defining words again?
in the case described by Pale Rider the loon, my actions are specifically outlined as to what would occur.
no threat, but simple fact.
Liberals don't know the difference between threats and predictions.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5651 Mar 27, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals don't know the difference between threats and predictions.
Obama does:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double standards for muslims, bending league rules 11 min Pope Che Reagan C... 5
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 26 min BizzyBee 64
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 30 min Canton 31,478
Early Voting VICTORY for Ohio! 33 min Progressive Ohioan 22
The Political Nazi's are at it again! 39 min Pope Che Reagan C... 77
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 40 min Concerned Brother 957
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 59 min Pope Che Reagan C... 3,544
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 5 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 384
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]