“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5589 Mar 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your Right Gun Control is Dead.
UBCs could still pass, and that's registration.

Not to mention the specter of amnesty, which gives the Ds permanent majority.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5590 Mar 24, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
UBCs could still pass, and that's registration.
Not to mention the specter of amnesty, which gives the Ds permanent majority.
Registration will be ruled unconstitutional because we already know the SCOTUS in 1968 said that the Federal Government cant force or require Convicted Felons to register because that is essentially requiring all Convicted Felons that are in possession of a gun to make an open admission to the Federal government that are in violation of the law which was thus is a violation of the Convicted Felons right not to incriminate themselves under the Fifth Amendment which is why New York States New Gun Law is being challenged on 5th amendment claim as in 1968 SCOTUS case ruling and they are saying that New York State New Gun Law will be ruled unconstitutional too because the New York state law also violates the Fifth Amendment's ban on the taking of private property by the government. The law requires people who own high-capacity magazines to either sell them or surrender them to the state.

Lawsuit targets New York's post-Sandy Hook gun law

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/30/us-...

Haynes v. United States

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haynes_v._United...

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5591 Mar 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Registration will be ruled unconstitutional because we already know the SCOTUS in 1968 said that the Federal Government cant force or require Convicted Felons to register because that is essentially requiring all Convicted Felons that are in possession of a gun to make an open admission to the Federal government that are in violation of the law which was thus is a violation of the Convicted Felons right not to incriminate themselves under the Fifth Amendment which is why New York States New Gun Law is being challenged on 5th amendment claim as in 1968 SCOTUS case ruling and they are saying that New York State New Gun Law will be ruled unconstitutional too because the New York state law also violates the Fifth Amendment's ban on the taking of private property by the government. The law requires people who own high-capacity magazines to either sell them or surrender them to the state.
Lawsuit targets New York's post-Sandy Hook gun law
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/30/us-...
Haynes v. United States
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haynes_v._United...
I recall the Canucks disobeying the order to register, and they won that battle after a few years.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5593 Mar 24, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall the Canucks disobeying the order to register, and they won that battle after a few years.
Canadian Law & their Constitution is totally different than here in the United States too.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5594 Mar 24, 2013
Some have said gun control is dead. Is it? The Republicans would have everyone believe that. But that isn't true.

There is widespread support for gun control all across the United States. The NRA may buy off a few in Congress, but they can't buy off public support.

Obama, in his weekly radio address released on Saturday, noted the preliminary steps taken in the Senate to advance such measures as universal background checks for all gun buyers and a federal crack-down on gun trafficking.

But he chastised Congress for the slow pace of progress, contrasting their indecision with the widespread popular support across the country for strengthening the background check system and other proposals.

My guess is they may get one proposal, with congress agreeing. Then Obama mounts public support. If you are up for reelection, what do you do? It is hard to go against what awaits you back home.

What we see on this forum, does not reflect the mood of the country. Nor what I write has anything to do with congress, and what they may decide.

1. Gun registration, would be the thing I would shoot for.

2. I would find out who has guns they don't need.

3. Next I would make them illegal to own.

4. Next scrap metal is the next agenda.

5. Next Federal crime to own, military style guns.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5595 Mar 24, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Some have said gun control is dead. Is it? The Republicans would have everyone believe that. But that isn't true.
There is widespread support for gun control all across the United States. The NRA may buy off a few in Congress, but they can't buy off public support.
Obama, in his weekly radio address released on Saturday, noted the preliminary steps taken in the Senate to advance such measures as universal background checks for all gun buyers and a federal crack-down on gun trafficking.
But he chastised Congress for the slow pace of progress, contrasting their indecision with the widespread popular support across the country for strengthening the background check system and other proposals.
My guess is they may get one proposal, with congress agreeing. Then Obama mounts public support. If you are up for reelection, what do you do? It is hard to go against what awaits you back home.
What we see on this forum, does not reflect the mood of the country. Nor what I write has anything to do with congress, and what they may decide.
1. Gun registration, would be the thing I would shoot for.
2. I would find out who has guns they don't need.
3. Next I would make them illegal to own.
4. Next scrap metal is the next agenda.
5. Next Federal crime to own, military style guns.
Adolf Hilljack and his manifesto.
Perhaps you could emulate your hero in his final days.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5596 Mar 24, 2013
How many airheads believe America is about to be invaded? That we will need Military Style guns to protect our homes and property?

What is your weapon of choice? Or choices?

What would you do? If an intruder came on your property?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5597 Mar 24, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
How many airheads believe America is about to be invaded?
This country has been under invasion since 1965
Pale Rider

AOL

#5598 Mar 24, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
This country has been under invasion since 1965
From Mexico?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5599 Mar 24, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
From Mexico?
From everywhere except Europe and Canada:



1965 Immigration Law Changed Face of America

President Lyndon Johnson, signed the Immigration and Naturalization Act. It leveled the immigration playing field, giving a nearly equal shot to newcomers from every corner of the world. The ceremony was held at the foot of the symbolically powerful Statue of Liberty. Yet President Johnson tried to downplay the law's significance.

"This bill that we will sign today is not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions," Johnson said at the signing ceremony. "It will not reshape the structure of our daily lives or add importantly to either our wealth or our power."

Looking back, Johnson's statement is remarkable because it proved so wrong.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5600 Mar 24, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>From everywhere except Europe and Canada:
1965 Immigration Law Changed Face of America
President Lyndon Johnson, signed the Immigration and Naturalization Act. It leveled the immigration playing field, giving a nearly equal shot to newcomers from every corner of the world. The ceremony was held at the foot of the symbolically powerful Statue of Liberty. Yet President Johnson tried to downplay the law's significance.
"This bill that we will sign today is not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions," Johnson said at the signing ceremony. "It will not reshape the structure of our daily lives or add importantly to either our wealth or our power."
Looking back, Johnson's statement is remarkable because it proved so wrong.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...
everything Johnson did proved to be so wrong just look at what the Great Society has done.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5601 Mar 24, 2013
What changed the face of America was when George W. Bush let millions of Mexican's into America. They breed like flies. I read by 2050, the complexion of America will change from White to Brown.

Look in our stores, look on the direction's of packages, on TV. What do you see Spanish. When will language in America, become Spanish?

Lyndon Johnson, had nothing to do with the steady stream of Mexican's coming to America. If you are a Republican, you are apt to believe that BS.

George W. Bush let those flood gates open. Don't blame Lyndon Johnson, that is nothing but some writer's opinion, like Bill O'Rielly and Rush Limbaugh has an opinion, that generally has no merit at all. Nor does it reflect the mood of the nation.

This week, I watched a clip from a speech by President George W. Bush regarding his feelings about Mexican immigrants who are here without authorization. I could not believe my ears… Mr. Bush mentioned that he has found many, new Mexican friends since moving back home and how fond he is of them. He spoke about the need to embrace them and help them be able to assimilate into our society.

http://www.theboldpursuit.com/jwts-journal/20...
kelly

Dallas, TX

#5602 Mar 24, 2013
wow.
Pale Rider

Aiken, SC

#5604 Mar 24, 2013
I want to take guns because I want the democrats to rule this country and give me money because I don't want to work. I want to stay home and watch gay porn all day long.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5605 Mar 24, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
What changed the face of America was when George W. Bush let millions of Mexican's into America. They breed like flies. I read by 2050, the complexion of America will change from White to Brown.
Look in our stores, look on the direction's of packages, on TV. What do you see Spanish. When will language in America, become Spanish?
Lyndon Johnson, had nothing to do with the steady stream of Mexican's coming to America. If you are a Republican, you are apt to believe that BS.
George W. Bush let those flood gates open. Don't blame Lyndon Johnson, that is nothing but some writer's opinion, like Bill O'Rielly and Rush Limbaugh has an opinion, that generally has no merit at all. Nor does it reflect the mood of the nation.
This week, I watched a clip from a speech by President George W. Bush regarding his feelings about Mexican immigrants who are here without authorization. I could not believe my ears… Mr. Bush mentioned that he has found many, new Mexican friends since moving back home and how fond he is of them. He spoke about the need to embrace them and help them be able to assimilate into our society.
http://www.theboldpursuit.com/jwts-journal/20...
Rush and O'Reilly probably have not touched the '65 act ever, I don't listen to Rush often so I would not know regarding him, but for anyone to call into question who should be in the majority is almost writing your own pink slip.

I think Trump is the only major mainstream figure to discuss it, which he did at CPAC.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5606 Mar 24, 2013
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2006/03/31/...

I found this from 2006, cannot find anything else recent.

Nowhere can I find "white majority" running together. The closest is "whites no longer form a majority of Californians"
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#5607 Mar 25, 2013
Female wrote:
We need more gun control. More guns more killing and I don't care what the constitution says. There are some of you crazies on here that say you have guns and that is scary. This is not the wild wild west fools. When I read some of these posts you know who has issues and is paranoid and they are the ones that say they have guns and harp about the constitution. Maybe they will flip their flippers on Dec 21. That will be their special day to fly off the planet.
It is the "wild west" for those living near public housing projects. Didn't you hear that the most dangerous demographic in the world (Young Black Males) just murdered a baby in cold blood in Brunswick? Everyone needs a gun (preferably a shot gun) to stop home invasions from these savages.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#5608 Mar 25, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
What changed the face of America was when George W. Bush let millions of Mexican's into America. They breed like flies. I read by 2050, the complexion of America will change from White to Brown.
Look in our stores, look on the direction's of packages, on TV. What do you see Spanish. When will language in America, become Spanish?
Lyndon Johnson, had nothing to do with the steady stream of Mexican's coming to America. If you are a Republican, you are apt to believe that BS.
George W. Bush let those flood gates open. Don't blame Lyndon Johnson, that is nothing but some writer's opinion, like Bill O'Rielly and Rush Limbaugh has an opinion, that generally has no merit at all. Nor does it reflect the mood of the nation.
This week, I watched a clip from a speech by President George W. Bush regarding his feelings about Mexican immigrants who are here without authorization. I could not believe my ears… Mr. Bush mentioned that he has found many, new Mexican friends since moving back home and how fond he is of them. He spoke about the need to embrace them and help them be able to assimilate into our society.
http://www.theboldpursuit.com/jwts-journal/20...
A brown majority would mean the collapse of the nation as there would be more people collecting welfare than working. Here comes the new "Dark Ages."

Everyone needs a gun to stop home invasions from young Black Males, the most dangerous demographic in the entire world.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5609 Mar 26, 2013
Would you follow Biden's advise, get a shotgun out, fire into the air?

Or would you let the intruder enter, then have your shotgun ready for a blast that counts?

Myself, I would not give you 15 cents for Joe Bidens advise, on a shotgun, or anything else.

Gun control may take place. But it will be a long time in coming if ever!
Pale Rider

AOL

#5610 Mar 26, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even the other left wing posters defend you.
You should reevaluate your priorities
Who are you to talk?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch the best of Ohio State's National Champio... 6 min Jose 9
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 35 min Momma D 334
homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" 2 hr Truth Harder 111
Who Do You Support 3 hr Duke for Mayor 17
Iran, the threat to peace 4 hr Duke for Mayor 46
Police: Man shot at Port Columbus had history o... 4 hr Truthful 11
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr Pale Rider 5,414
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
Jimmy Haslam Speaks on Browns' 2015 QB Situation
Bleacher Report12:23 PM
Manziel's Teammates Discuss QB's Rookie Season
Yahoo! Sports12:24 PM
Report: Cleveland Browns 'wrecked' by Johnny Manziel's rookie season
NBC Sports12:46 PM
Teammate: Manziel was a "100 percent joke" as a rookie