Comments
5,121 - 5,140 of 8,053 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Pale Rider

AOL

#5569 Mar 23, 2013
You can't have gun control, until you have some idea, what is in the hands of some fools like we see on here. They would be a danger to themselves. I wouldn't trade SPOOKS, for 2/3 on here (Republicans). He along with the great thinking Democrats are an asset to Columbus Topix.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5570 Mar 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
What Obama needs to do is get behind a bill that will bring about gun registration first.
Let's find out who has the guns? What kind of guns are in the hands of the public?
None of your business, Adolf Hilljack.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5571 Mar 23, 2013
Once we get those guns registered. Find out who has the military style weapons. Next find out the areas of the U.S. where the concentration of guns is. Next use your power, to get those guns turned into scrap iron. There you have GUN CONTROL.

Hilliard, OH

#5572 Mar 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Once we get those guns registered. Find out who has the military style weapons. Next find out the areas of the U.S. where the concentration of guns is. Next use your power, to get those guns turned into scrap iron. There you have GUN CONTROL.
We're going to have hilljack control. Should be a piece of cake if you're any indication.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

#5573 Mar 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
You really don't want to be caught making a genocidal housecall to my people...

#5574 Mar 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>We're going to have hilljack control. Should be a piece of cake if you're any indication.
Memo to Che and Reader:

I found a Third Worlder group that isn't black
Pale Rider

AOL

#5575 Mar 23, 2013
Notorious Big (HVTIIITUBS) fat lips, is everywhere. Did anyone know, this goof ball is so fat, he lets his wife work, while he spends day after day on Columbus Topix.

Gun Control is ah comin! Pier Morgan is workin on it along with Michael Moore.

Will Michael Moore release a film? Or is he too big a target for someone on the left?
Pale Rider

AOL

#5576 Mar 23, 2013
Pale Rider

AOL

#5577 Mar 23, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
2016, or there won't be another Presidential election in this country because there will be no Government due to bankruptcy.
You don't know a damn thing about the government! All you want to do is spread a bunch of lies!. If there was some damn no good, like the last Republican to sit on his dead ass for eight years, we might be owned by China, yes.

What we are slowly seeing is the destruction of the Republican Party. So to save it, they start these bankruptcy lies.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5578 Mar 23, 2013
We need to disarm the left!
Pale Rider

AOL

#5579 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>None of your business, Adolf Hilljack.
Tub ass who asked you? You think you can run off everyone new, that comes to Columbus Topix, don't you fat lips? You tried to belittle me, the first comment I made on here. I would pay more attention to a damn monkey, than I would what you write. Because it is the same old crap over and over about different people that come on here. You claim to be a Catholic. If all are like you, no wonder the old pope stepped down! No RESPECT! NONE!

Hilliard, OH

#5580 Mar 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Tub ass who asked you? You think you can run off everyone new, that comes to Columbus Topix, don't you fat lips? You tried to belittle me, the first comment I made on here. I would pay more attention to a damn monkey, than I would what you write. Because it is the same old crap over and over about different people that come on here. You claim to be a Catholic. If all are like you, no wonder the old pope stepped down! No RESPECT! NONE!
No respect for moronic gun grabbing hilljacks who have no business telling us how to live our lives in a city you've never seen. Your first posts were antagonistic, uneducated and begged for the responses you received. You haven't a single ally or sympathizer here, and that takes some doing. Just get the hell back to your holler and leave real Americans to their business here.

#5581 Mar 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even the other left wing posters defend you.

You should reevaluate your priorities
Pale Rider

AOL

#5582 Mar 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even the other left wing posters defend you.
You should reevaluate your priorities
Do you really think I give a damn? This entire site is 98% Republican. If a person doesn't agree, the wolves attack until there is no one left, but the same loonies that thought Mitt Romney would win!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5583 Mar 24, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think I give a damn? This entire site is 98% Republican. If a person doesn't agree, the wolves attack until there is no one left, but the same loonies that thought Mitt Romney would win!
Tell us how you really feel.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5584 Mar 24, 2013
why is this thread still active?

gun control is a dead issue.

have you not read the news?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5585 Mar 24, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
why is this thread still active?
gun control is a dead issue.
have you not read the news?
That is another way of saying that, yet again, your hysteria and paranoid predictions didn't come true.

Hilliard, OH

#5586 Mar 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is another way of saying that, yet again, your hysteria and paranoid predictions didn't come true.
Gun control is dead, with the possible exception of an expansion of background checks. Harry Reid did exactly what I said he would do at the beginning of this thread.
Pale Rider

Aiken, SC

#5587 Mar 24, 2013
I love hot man sex

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5588 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>Gun control is dead, with the possible exception of an expansion of background checks. Harry Reid did exactly what I said he would do at the beginning of this thread.
Your Right Gun Control is Dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min Anonymous of Indy 30,532
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 16
Ohio landlord orders removal of American flag 1 hr Duke for Mayor 3
WHY Does America Hate Obama so much? 1 hr Facts4USA 32
Racist 1 hr BizzyBee 6
Why do Americans Hate Obama So Much? 1 hr Facts4USA 2
Coleman has put out welcome mat for immigrants ... 2 hr Pam 15
Where are all the original legacy posters? 2 hr Pam 115
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 8 hr get alife 2,292
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search