|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>You must be the one with poor credit. You are the embarrassment to Columbus Topix with your constant repeats over and over, everywhere.

According to you, everyone is stupid but you. Well, everyone that don't agree with your assessment of a subject. You remind me of a dog, partly because you are a nasty dog, and because when someone new comes on your turf, you start in like a dog barking. Your mouth never stops, why in the hell don't you go to work for Mayo Clinic writing the cures for Cancer.
Myself, I am from Ky. and proud but Pale you are an embarrassment too the good folks of this state. Please go away and not make us look like the idiotic individual that you are!!!!!!!!!!
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't take a weapon to lay out a trespasser like you, Jethro.
You're really a moron, and certainly tempting fate when you run into the wrong person someday. I'd bet a weeks pay your an experienced road rager. Bad things happen to those types.
Are you saying you would like to threaten my life Pal? Are you saying you have the guts to kill me in cold blood?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you would like to threaten my life Pal? Are you saying you have the guts to kill me in cold blood?
Why, so you can climb to the next rung of victimhood?

Your game plan isn't working.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, so you can climb to the next rung of victimhood?
Your game plan isn't working.
What are you trying to say Tony?

Are you the squirrel, hiding more food for the rush of hungry people, that will come and take you out of your home, tie you up, and eat until they pop. Then take what food left over and feed the hungry. Sell your guns, and ammo, give the proceeds to the needy. Is that what you are afraid of? Is that your vision of America?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
Myself, I am from Ky. and proud but Pale you are an embarrassment too the good folks of this state. Please go away and not make us look like the idiotic individual that you are!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Woody! I probably know you under another name. Were you the man, I chased with a Bowie Knife until you jumped into the Ohio River?

If you aren't that honry fellow, that will be OK. You are more than welcome to call me SUE if you like. Call me any dirty rotten name that comes to mind, while you are doing that someone else will get some rest.

Come around again soon Woody. Next time use the name I know you by. Come by the house sometime and see if Gray Wolf will let you pet him? Have some vittles. I have a some deer meat rather fresh for you. He got hit by a pickup. Also a big snapping turtle for you if you are interested?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Why should the United States not ban military style weapons?

1. How many use them to deer hunt with?

2. To practice with?

3. To protect your family?

4. Your weapon of choice?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
1. How many use them to deer hunt with?
2. To practice with?
3. To protect your family?
4. Your weapon of choice?
answers:
1.) millions

2.) millions

3.) millions

you have any further questions?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

1. Do you use an AR-15 to hunt deer with?

2. Do you practice with a military style rifle?

3. Would you use a military style weapon to protect your family?

4. What is your weapon of choice, a shotgun, a pistol, a military style rifle?

5. Are you a member of the NRA?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
answers:
1.) millions
2.) millions
3.) millions
you have any further questions?
No, a comment. Anyone could have answered as you did. You are one of the best on Topix, I am a little surprised in your answer Reality.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to say Tony?
I am saying that you are trying to provoke someone into making you a victim. So you can go crying to mommy.
Are you the squirrel, hiding more food for the rush of hungry people,

I have stored some supplies supplies for me and my family, yes.

[QUOTE]that will come and take you out of your home, tie you up, and eat until they pop.Then take what food left over and feed the hungry.
You realize, don't you, that you are validating all of my decisions...
Sell your guns, and ammo, give the proceeds to the needy. Is that what you are afraid of? Is that your vision of America?
I don't know that "afraid" is the right word. I am just preparing for the time when those who aren't prepared will try to take advantage of those who are. And it's not specifically about America, it's about the basic human will to survive. You will do what you have to do, ad I will do what I have to do.

I "help" society by putting the money I spend on preparations (instead of spending it on some bauble or other) back into the economy.

I would suggest you make your own preparations instead of expecting others to meet your needs, because there may come a day when we're all "needy".
Woody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Woody! I probably know you under another name. Were you the man, I chased with a Bowie Knife until you jumped into the Ohio River?

If you aren't that honry fellow, that will be OK. You are more than welcome to call me SUE if you like. Call me any dirty rotten name that comes to mind, while you are doing that someone else will get some rest.

Come around again soon Woody. Next time use the name I know you by. Come by the house sometime and see if Gray Wolf will let you pet him? Have some vittles. I have a some deer meat rather fresh for you. He got hit by a pickup. Also a big snapping turtle for you if you are interested?
I rest my case, you really should get a life!!!!!!
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am saying that you are trying to provoke someone into making you a victim. So you can go crying to mommy.
<quoted text>
You realize, don't you, that you are validating all of my decisions...
<quoted text>
I don't know that "afraid" is the right word. I am just preparing for the time when those who aren't prepared will try to take advantage of those who are. And it's not specifically about America, it's about the basic human will to survive. You will do what you have to do, ad I will do what I have to do.
I "help" society by putting the money I spend on preparations (instead of spending it on some bauble or other) back into the economy.
I would suggest you make your own preparations instead of expecting others to meet your needs, because there may come a day when we're all "needy".
When do you think that day will come? When we elect another Republican President?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
When do you think that day will come? When we elect another Republican President?
Why don't you ask the people of Cyprus? When what's happening there today happens here, you'd better be prepared for a very nasty time.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
When do you think your house will catch on fire? Does that affect whether or not you buy insurance?

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

<quoted text>Why don't you ask the people of Cyprus? When what's happening there today happens here, you'd better be prepared for a very nasty time.
Yet another good reason to buy supplies. If you either can't get at your money, or it becomes worthless.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

<quoted text>Why don't you ask the people of Cyprus? When what's happening there today happens here, you'd better be prepared for a very nasty time.
Hambone, I can live off the land. I am not a lazy bum like you, that lets the wife earn the living. My former training skills, prepared me, for a life in the woods hidden from society, if I need too.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
2016, or there won't be another Presidential election in this country because there will be no Government due to bankruptcy.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hambone, I can live off the land. I am not a lazy bum like you, that lets the wife earn the living. My former training skills, prepared me, for a life in the woods hidden from society, if I need too.
and someone like me would find you very quick, and end the nightmare without firing a shot.

it used to be my job.

would you like hunted like a fox, where a horse rider blows a horn following a pack of dogs till the dogs catch and eat the fox?

or the old fashioned way where you are clueless it is coming?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and someone like me would find you very quick, and end the nightmare without firing a shot.

Someone like you would play hell doing anything!
Someone like you would be found bound to a tree, with a tree branch lodged in your open mouth. Half frozen, trying to screem, but couldn't. Tired and hungry. Your job would not prepare you for anything but destruction.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

What Obama needs to do is get behind a bill that will bring about gun registration first.

Let's find out who has the guns? What kind of guns are in the hands of the public?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama seen as threat to Constitution 10 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 31
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 12 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 89
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 38 min woo-boy 29,187
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Interesting 2,218
A McDefecation Burger 1 hr yeah baby yeah 1
blaze aka daydream aka smiles aka Rachael Jarvis 9 hr foster 7
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 11 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••