“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5528 Mar 20, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>When you're lost do you go to a garage?
Ever heard of castle laws? We have a right to protect our homes, hilljack. Stay off our property if you're so afraid of things.
Castle law was Strickland's only achievement of note, and the reason I supported him in 2010.

The Cuyahoga Machine will have to promise secession and Stingers for me to get their vote next year, I learned my lesson after the CA train fiasco.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5529 Mar 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The so called punks, may have been lost.
Yeah, and my garage door was the gateway to the magical kingdom they came from, and the key is the pair of pliers they were using on the hinges... Riiiight...
Those poor boys
They were twenty somethings... "boys" to me perhaps, but not in the eyes of the law.
could have got killed.
Not by me.
I am surprised they didn't file charges.
How dare I try to scare them away from stealing my property... the nerve of me! Maybe I should have just unlocked the garage door and told them to help themselves... Nah, they might strain themselves. Maybe I should have just had them point to what they wanted and asked them where they wanted it delivered. Is that what you would have done?
There is a real problem if everyone has a mindset as you Tony.
What mindset is that, someone who doesn't want their property stolen?
You are so damn paranoid, you are a DANGER to SOCIETY!

It's not paranoia if it's really happening. On the other hand, YOUR thinking that your espoused actions are going to have any effect on the "problems" you claim they're going to fix is a called a DELUSION, which is one of the key indicators of paranoia.

And I'm only a danger to those who try to harm me or mine. Don't do that and you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

[QUOTE]You need to be checked out!
I have been. Clean bill of health but for borderline cholesterol, I'm taking a statin for it. Thanks for suggesting it. You might want to look into it for yourself.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5530 Mar 20, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and my garage door was the gateway to the magical kingdom they came from, and the key is the pair of pliers they were using on the hinges... Riiiight...
<quoted text>
They were twenty somethings... "boys" to me perhaps, but not in the eyes of the law.
<quoted text>
Not by me.
<quoted text>
How dare I try to scare them away from stealing my property... the nerve of me! Maybe I should have just unlocked the garage door and told them to help themselves... Nah, they might strain themselves. Maybe I should have just had them point to what they wanted and asked them where they wanted it delivered. Is that what you would have done?
<quoted text>
What mindset is that, someone who doesn't want their property stolen?
<quoted text>
I have been. Clean bill of health but for borderline cholesterol, I'm taking a statin for it. Thanks for suggesting it. You might want to look into it for yourself.
Yeah, I don't think you can be called "The Most Dangerous Poster"

:)
Pale Rider

AOL

#5531 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>Cops protect themselves, not the public. The SCOTUS said so.
The police have become paramilitary forces over the past 30 years. Why? Intimidation and control, including control of the law abiding.
US citizens should be allowed no less than civilian police forces when it comes to weaponry.
You don't know Hugh! You aren't the law.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5532 Mar 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know Hugh! You aren't the law.
I do know, you stupid hilljack:

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone

By LINDA GREENHOUSE
Published: June 28, 2005

WASHINGTON, June 27 - The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that the police did not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm, even a woman who had obtained a court-issued protective order against a violent husband making an arrest mandatory for a violation
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/28...

Warren v. District of Columbia[1](444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981) is an oft-quoted[2] District of Columbia Court of Appeals (equivalent to a state supreme court) case that held police do not have a duty to provide police services to individuals, even if a dispatcher promises help to be on the way, except when police develop a special duty to particular individuals.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._Distri...
Pale Rider

AOL

#5533 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>When you're lost do you go to a garage?
Ever heard of castle laws? We have a right to protect our homes, hilljack. Stay off our property if you're so afraid of things.
Blunderbuss you weren't there. You don't know a damn thing. No more than that poor kid trying to get home and was murdered, by the vigilante George Zimmerman.

I could come on your property any time I wanted too Hugh.

Planet Earth

#5534 Mar 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Blunderbuss you weren't there. You don't know a damn thing. No more than that poor kid trying to get home and was murdered, by the vigilante George Zimmerman.
You can do as you choose, no law prevents it. But it may offer some consequences to some of those choices.

Hilliard, OH

#5535 Mar 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you could. But you wouldn't leave in an upright position.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5536 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>You must have sh!tty credit, Reggie.
Hugh the more you post, the less you are proving that you know. I thought you were suppose to be smart. Hell old man, you write like a kid. Take a rest.

Hilliard, OH

#5537 Mar 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh the more you post, the less you are proving that you know. I thought you were suppose to be smart. Hell old man, you write like a kid. Take a rest.
Why? Do you know his credit score, hilljack?
You're embarrassing yourself with every post.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5538 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>Why? Do you know his credit score, hilljack?
No! You brought up the subject, you can barely remember the subject you old goat.

Hilliard, OH

#5539 Mar 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No! You brought up the subject, you can barely remember the subject you old goat.
You need Aricept, hilljack. Your boy Andy brought up 23% interest rates on credit cards.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5540 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>Yes you could. But you wouldn't leave in an upright position.
You are bad aren't you? How many have you killed? My guess is, none. Not a single one on your property. If anyone got hurt, it would be you, where you shot yourself in the foot. Or from running, stumbling, falling, skinning up your hands and knees.

Planet Earth

#5541 Mar 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are bad aren't you? How many have you killed? My guess is, none. Not a single one on your property. If anyone got hurt, it would be you, where you shot yourself in the foot. Or from running, stumbling, falling, skinning up your hands and knees.
If you think everyone who who owns a gun is obsessed with killing, you have a basic flaw in the very fabric of your thinking that is coloring your opinions and that needs to be corrected before you can possibly understand where any of us is coming from.

Hilliard, OH

#5542 Mar 21, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take a weapon to lay out a trespasser like you, Jethro.
You're really a moron, and certainly tempting fate when you run into the wrong person someday. I'd bet a weeks pay your an experienced road rager. Bad things happen to those types.
VADoc

United States

#5543 Mar 21, 2013
andy wrote:
Obama has NEVER professed to take anyone's GUN. All of you rw nuts that went out an bought GUNS based on that notion just wasted your money for the NRA billionaires, most went on credit cards at 23% interest rates.
Actually he doesn't have to say he will his actions in his Chicago days speak for themselves. I'm a firm believer that actions do speak louder than words. If Obama had it his way every state would be like Chicago when it comes to gun ownership.

Pale, tony was within his right to protect himself and his property. The two perps probably had some tools being used to break into his garage. Had they got into his garage and crossed the threshold and he felt as though they were armed or his life was in danger then he had probably cause to shoot. Now he said he brandished his weapon and they fled. The most any could charge him with is aggravated menacing which is not a felony and would be very hard to charge someone with on their own property where brandishing a firearm is completely within ones right.

What's wrong with you? You seem to want to disarm people and let criminals rob people!

Hilliard, OH

#5544 Mar 21, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he doesn't have to say he will his actions in his Chicago days speak for themselves. I'm a firm believer that actions do speak louder than words. If Obama had it his way every state would be like Chicago when it comes to gun ownership.
Pale, tony was within his right to protect himself and his property. The two perps probably had some tools being used to break into his garage. Had they got into his garage and crossed the threshold and he felt as though they were armed or his life was in danger then he had probably cause to shoot. Now he said he brandished his weapon and they fled. The most any could charge him with is aggravated menacing which is not a felony and would be very hard to charge someone with on their own property where brandishing a firearm is completely within ones right.
What's wrong with you? You seem to want to disarm people and let criminals rob people!
Demonrats love and desire a population of sheep. And those at the top don't care when the sheep are victimized by the wolves; they see it as the cost of doing business and having control of 90% of the population that obeys the law. They'd rather lose a sheep to the wolves here and there rather than have a population of intelligent, independent creatures who are a headache to restrain and dictate to.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5545 Mar 21, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
actions have consequences

above action may be your last if not careful.

my suggestion is to not try your theory.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5546 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>Why? Do you know his credit score, hilljack?
You must be the one with poor credit. You are the embarrassment to Columbus Topix with your constant repeats over and over, everywhere.

According to you, everyone is stupid but you. Well, everyone that don't agree with your assessment of a subject. You remind me of a dog, partly because you are a nasty dog, and because when someone new comes on your turf, you start in like a dog barking. Your mouth never stops, why in the hell don't you go to work for Mayo Clinic writing the cures for Cancer.

Hilliard, OH

#5547 Mar 21, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the one with poor credit. You are the embarrassment to Columbus Topix with your constant repeats over and over, everywhere.
According to you, everyone is stupid but you. Well, everyone that don't agree with your assessment of a subject. You remind me of a dog, partly because you are a nasty dog, and because when someone new comes on your turf, you start in like a dog barking. Your mouth never stops, why in the hell don't you go to work for Mayo Clinic writing the cures for Cancer.
Unlike you, I not only live in Ohio live in the Columbus metro. Just what business do you have here, hilljack? You've never been out of your "holler."
I will repeat to you what you deserve for attacking our freedoms and for shilling for a larger government. You may be the dumbest poster on Topix currently. You certainly seem to be a substance abuser...let's hope you have no children or grandchildren to corrupt and abuse.
My work has probably benefited you at one time or another. I regard that possibility with utter regret .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 6 min candace14 2,436
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min Reality Speaks 31,241
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 41 min tranpsosition 3,371
Where are all the original legacy posters? 1 hr tranpsosition 257
Working at Kroger: The Need for EBT Reform (Jul '12) 1 hr outstanding pollster 18
Will they catch Eric Frein? 1 hr outstanding pollster 1
where is George of Hilliard? 1 hr Big Johnson 49
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 1 hr d pantz 236
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••