|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Start packing, hilljack.
Why are you so angry with people who live in the hills, Jack?

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be in Dallas and Austin in a few months for a wedding (it seems to be the year for it in my circles).
I'm not one for predictions, usually. But I'll offer a small one. Aside from having to be in Dallas, which is a bit of a hole, the Texas trip will go fine. And while I'm not sure what the next 5 years will bring, I'm fairly sure I'll be alive to see them. And in those 5 years, while I wander through any manner of unexpected events, you'll still be here, at the computer, muttering darkly in the trousers from a cheap suit. And Colorado, I imagine, will be fine.
Every suit I own is Italian and tailor made. My closet has 40 or so handmade suits. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Spinning fact is all you have. Colorado just shot themselves, and Governor Rick Perry the surgeon to fix the problem.

Today the semi's will be rolling South, and that reality destroys your fiction.

Please stay in the UK and do not visit here. If you do and start opening your mouth spreading your vile bull, the Cowboys will have fun snuffing out the plague.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Why are you supporting the Italians, Bubba? You should be spending all of that money you don't pay in taxes here.

woof

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and your absolute ignorant democrats just lost millions in taxes, and over 1000 jobs.
Rick Perry the Texas Gov. is wringing his hands with the new $150 million of taxes at minimum that moves in later this month abandoning Colorado.
Colorado loses 150 million annually in taxes, and over 1000 jobs.
Remember the Dems say it is for your own good according to them.
Now we as a nation will boycott Colorado costing them millions more in lost revenue. Property values should start the massive decline this summer, and by 2016 Colorado's population will have lost many top 1% earners.
Do you have to be mentally retarded to be a Democrat?
They'll make it up with the pot tax :)
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

People are tired of the killing! Will more states pass laws that limit military style weapons? Do civilians actually need those weapons to protect themselves?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
People are tired of the killing! Will more states pass laws that limit military style weapons? Do civilians actually need those weapons to protect themselves?
You're living proof that we do. You support a government that wants to control every aspect of our lives. Go be a good little serf, hilljack. The rest of us want nothing to do with it.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You're living proof that we do. You support a government that wants to control every aspect of our lives. Go be a good little serf, hilljack. The rest of us want nothing to do with it.
Do you ever have a minute in your life, that you can refrain from calling people names? You may call me whatever you like. But everyone else, that you disagree with, can't be as stupid as you.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever have a minute in your life, that you can refrain from calling people names? You may call me whatever you like. But everyone else, that you disagree with, can't be as stupid as you.
Hilljack, ever since you appeared on Topix you've been nothing but an ignorant name-calling tool. Now you cry when others treat you the same way.
There are very few who disagree with the Second Amendment and the idea that the government is infringing on our liberties. You're simply a collaborator.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Why do the police need them?
andy

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Obama has NEVER professed to take anyone's GUN. All of you rw nuts that went out an bought GUNS based on that notion just wasted your money for the NRA billionaires, most went on credit cards at 23% interest rates.
andy

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
if crooks and morons did not own GUNS the police would not need to pack GUNS either ! Tax payers would save hundred of millions in tax funds >
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
To protect society from like minded people as you are Tony. People like you are DANGEROUS. They don't think rationally. So the Police need powerful guns to protect our citizens, not those that think they are vigilantes, or the George Zimmerman's that take the law into their own hands.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

andy wrote:
Obama has NEVER professed to take anyone's GUN. All of you rw nuts that went out an bought GUNS based on that notion just wasted your money for the NRA billionaires, most went on credit cards at 23% interest rates.
You must have sh!tty credit, Reggie.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
To protect society from like minded people as you are Tony. People like you are DANGEROUS. They don't think rationally. So the Police need powerful guns to protect our citizens, not those that think they are vigilantes, or the George Zimmerman's that take the law into their own hands.
Cops protect themselves, not the public. The SCOTUS said so.
The police have become paramilitary forces over the past 30 years. Why? Intimidation and control, including control of the law abiding.
US citizens should be allowed no less than civilian police forces when it comes to weaponry.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

andy wrote:
<quoted text>
if crooks and morons did not own GUNS the police would not need to pack GUNS either ! Tax payers would save hundred of millions in tax funds >
Thanks for finally answering that question, because the reason the police need them is exactly the same reason I need them (You know... "When seconds count, the police are only minutes away"...).

Oh, and crooks are crooks because they don't follow the law. Adding more laws isn't going to change that.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
To protect society from like minded people as you are Tony.
I'm no problem. Never committed a crime in my life. Only raised my gun to another person once, to scare a couple punks who were trying to break into my garage. I didn't even have to fire it.

Why do you people insist on fixing problems that don't exist?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

andy wrote:
Tell them Andy! Truthful post.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

andy wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. So glad you came by. One of the best posters in months!
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no problem. Never committed a crime in my life. Only raised my gun to another person once, to scare a couple punks who were trying to break into my garage. I didn't even have to fire it.
Why do you people insist on fixing problems that don't exist?
The so called punks, may have been lost. Those poor boys could have got killed. I am surprised they didn't file charges.

There is a real problem if everyone has a mindset as you Tony. You are so damn paranoid, you are a DANGER to SOCIETY! You need to be checked out!

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The so called punks, may have been lost. Those poor boys could have got killed. I am surprised they didn't file charges.
There is a real problem if everyone has a mindset as you Tony. You are so damn paranoid, you are a DANGER to SOCIETY! You need to be checked out!
When you're lost do you go to a garage?
Ever heard of castle laws? We have a right to protect our homes, hilljack. Stay off our property if you're so afraid of things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min Pops 29,378
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 18 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 12
1 Blessing From God 37 min Stephen Levi 32
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 48 min Old-timer 843
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 1 hr Retired SOF 78
palin: americans will support impeachment if...... 1 hr Free Pizza 4 U 41
Do You Agree With GOP Plan To Abolish Social Se... 2 hr d pantz 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000