Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#5487 Mar 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
UBCs could still be in there, and that's registration
A demand that every politician who wants universal BGC and limited round mags,'military looking' weapons banned, need to have all their security detail removed! Let them tough it out like we do every day!

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5488 Mar 19, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> A demand that every politician who wants universal BGC and limited round mags,'military looking' weapons banned, need to have all their security detail removed! Let them tough it out like we do every day!
Most pols don't have security 24/7, that's only the President, the Capitol Building (not individual congresscreatures), most Governors, some Mayors of large cities, possibly Boehner though I don't know for sure, and probably the Secretaries of Defense and State.

Bloomberg's detail is one of the most outrageous.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5490 Mar 19, 2013
Gun Control under Obama has failed along with everything this POTUS does.

The list of failures just continues to grow.

Kicking the can until September is his way of leading.

We have a fraud in office......just a campaigner.

Handing out leaflets and leading rallies is the extent our our POTUS's skill set.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5491 Mar 19, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> I pray that I don't live to see it or my loved ones! It will be worst than Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot rolled together. 1/3 of the earth's plant life and water will be burned up. Meteorite showers will be common place, the oceans will be full of dead fish, the streams and drinkable water turned into wormwood (very bitter). The moon will turn to blood (red, producing no light), mans hearts will produce evil continually, there will be cannibalism from lack of food. Society as we know it will cease to exist. Mad Max Thunder dome will be the new reality until Christ returns to defeat Satan for eternity. No, I don't want to be alive in that environment!
We're going in the rapture, WA.
Now PR will want that explained. You're much more eloquent than I am about these things.

Location hidden

#5492 Mar 19, 2013
You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I agee same dor judges and cops should not have or be able to buy anything a civilian can't have or mail order.
Agreed. Any weapons can never be taxed.

Location hidden

#5493 Mar 19, 2013
^^AND weapons can never be taxed.^^

Location hidden

#5494 Mar 19, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
Gun Control under Obama has failed along with everything this POTUS does.
The list of failures just continues to grow.
Kicking the can until September is his way of leading.
We have a fraud in office......just a campaigner.
Handing out leaflets and leading rallies is the extent our our POTUS's skill set.
Absolutely not a leader. Do you think the hacked Benghazi emails will hold anything?

Location hidden

#5495 Mar 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Most pols don't have security 24/7, that's only the President, the Capitol Building (not individual congresscreatures), most Governors, some Mayors of large cities, possibly Boehner though I don't know for sure, and probably the Secretaries of Defense and State.
Bloomberg's detail is one of the most outrageous.
Valarie Jarrett does.

Since: Sep 10

wheelersburg

#5496 Mar 19, 2013
Can't you see feinsteins 6th grade tantrum after
hearing the news

Ivy League-ISIS

#5497 Mar 19, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Valarie Jarrett does.
I have to admit, that really annoys me.

While I'm a fan of Kasich, when he praised her, it scared me...

Ivy League-ISIS

#5498 Mar 19, 2013
wonka47 wrote:
Can't you see feinsteins 6th grade tantrum after
hearing the news
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_GUN...
Pale Rider

AOL

#5499 Mar 19, 2013
Colorado not waiting on U.S. government to pass gun laws.

DEMOCRATIC VICTORY

Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper will sign legislation Wednesday that sets limits on ammunition magazines and expands background checks for firearms, marking a Democratic victory in a state where gun ownership is a treasured right and Second Amendment debate has played out in the wake of two mass shootings.

The Colorado laws include a ban on ammunition magazines that can carry more than 15 rounds, and eight shotgun shells. The bill on background checks expands the requirement to sales and transfers between private parties and online purchases.

Republicans seemed resigned from the start that the bills would become law, though. Hickenlooper said previously he would sign the magazine limit, and he specifically asked the Legislature to expand background checks in his annual address.

"Our only hope now is if his pen runs out of ink," said a rueful Rep. Ray Scott, R-Grand Junction.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5500 Mar 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
DEMOCRATIC VICTORY
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper will sign legislation Wednesday that sets limits on ammunition magazines and expands background checks for firearms, marking a Democratic victory in a state where gun ownership is a treasured right and Second Amendment debate has played out in the wake of two mass shootings.
The Colorado laws include a ban on ammunition magazines that can carry more than 15 rounds, and eight shotgun shells. The bill on background checks expands the requirement to sales and transfers between private parties and online purchases.
Republicans seemed resigned from the start that the bills would become law, though. Hickenlooper said previously he would sign the magazine limit, and he specifically asked the Legislature to expand background checks in his annual address.
"Our only hope now is if his pen runs out of ink," said a rueful Rep. Ray Scott, R-Grand Junction.
Start packing, hilljack.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5501 Mar 19, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!!
Pale Rider, you hilljack, read this and jump off a cliff, you dirt bag!
Harry Reid shoots down Feinstein gun-ban bill
Sen. Dianne Feinstein emerged from a closed-door meeting with Majority Leader Harry Reid on Monday — but her ban on assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines didn’t.
Mr. Reid turned down her attempt to bring her ban on 157 different weapons and ammunition clips aboard the Democratic Party’s comprehensive gun bill, Politico reported.
“My understanding is it will not be [part of the base bill],” said Mrs. Feinstein, California Democrat.“I would like to [see it moved], but the leader has decided not to do it.… You will have to ask him [why].”
Her bill instead will have to go forth separately or as an amendment — and that means it’s probably not going anywhere.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
You're a sorry excuse for an American...uneducated, illogical and over-emotional.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5502 Mar 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sorry excuse for an American...uneducated, illogical and over-emotional.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
You went to school...where?
Pale Rider

AOL

#5503 Mar 19, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You went to school...where?
How many times do I have to tell you, I told you once? Are you the most forgetful fool on Topix? YES!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! You old goat you need some rest from Topix!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5504 Mar 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
DEMOCRATIC VICTORY
and your absolute ignorant democrats just lost millions in taxes, and over 1000 jobs.

Rick Perry the Texas Gov. is wringing his hands with the new $150 million of taxes at minimum that moves in later this month abandoning Colorado.

Colorado loses 150 million annually in taxes, and over 1000 jobs.

Remember the Dems say it is for your own good according to them.

Now we as a nation will boycott Colorado costing them millions more in lost revenue. Property values should start the massive decline this summer, and by 2016 Colorado's population will have lost many top 1% earners.

Do you have to be mentally retarded to be a Democrat?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5505 Mar 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we as a nation will boycott Colorado costing them millions more in lost revenue. Property values should start the massive decline this summer, and by 2016 Colorado's population will have lost many top 1% earners.
This seems wonderfully unlikely.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5506 Mar 20, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
This seems wonderfully unlikely.
want to bet?

It already has started.

Colorado for political reasons just sent 10% of the 2014 taxes it would have received. Then all the people who have the ability to think unlike you, will not spend a penny in Colorado.

Colorado was the home of the Cowboy. Now it is the home of liberal pansy fags who successfully ran the coyboy off by raising property taxes.

what is wonderfully unlikely is you seeing 35 with your big mouth. Come visit Texas and see how long it takes a cowboy to punch your green teeth out. Or cut 10lb fat strips off your nasty azz to sell as dog food.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5507 Mar 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
want to bet?
It already has started.
Colorado for political reasons just sent 10% of the 2014 taxes it would have received. Then all the people who have the ability to think unlike you, will not spend a penny in Colorado.
Colorado was the home of the Cowboy. Now it is the home of liberal pansy fags who successfully ran the coyboy off by raising property taxes.
what is wonderfully unlikely is you seeing 35 with your big mouth. Come visit Texas and see how long it takes a cowboy to punch your green teeth out. Or cut 10lb fat strips off your nasty azz to sell as dog food.
I'll be in Dallas and Austin in a few months for a wedding (it seems to be the year for it in my circles).

I'm not one for predictions, usually. But I'll offer a small one. Aside from having to be in Dallas, which is a bit of a hole, the Texas trip will go fine. And while I'm not sure what the next 5 years will bring, I'm fairly sure I'll be alive to see them. And in those 5 years, while I wander through any manner of unexpected events, you'll still be here, at the computer, muttering darkly in the trousers from a cheap suit. And Colorado, I imagine, will be fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Amanda 934
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr xxxrayted 31,021
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Male 3,324
where is George of Hilliard? 6 hr RU_Kiddingme 32
Two Columbus lawyers face misconduct charges 6 hr Tell it All 8
richmark gutter company-liars-slobs- beware 6 hr BEWARE 1
Southside Parents Work Together To Improve Scho... 9 hr yeah baby yeah 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 23 hr Statetheobvious 2,431
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••