VADoc

Aiken, SC

#5466 Mar 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
o many people have shown their support for gun control. I thought I would share this from the Senator from California.
Read this:
http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index....
Be open minded as you read.
Feinstein is a disgusting pig who is a disgrace to public office. The fact that she wants to disarm veterans who stood watch while she slept soundly in her bed under their watch disgusts me. She is a hypocritical coward. Drop her crypt keeper looking hind end off in Compton without armed guards and a suitcase with $1,000 in it chained to her arm and see how fast she wishes she had a firearm.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5467 Mar 18, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text> I am an idiot. Please forgive me.
woof
Pale Rider

AOL

#5468 Mar 18, 2013
Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
Warsaw.
You Cheat! Who are you?
Pale Rider

AOL

#5469 Mar 18, 2013
Obama's Gun Ban List Is Out
Here it is, folks, and it is the news that gun owners are waiting to hear.

The DEMOCRATS do not believe you need anything more than for you to stand behind your wife to defend your home and family. Let her face them.

Remember, it is "registration, then confiscation," if you are stupid enough to believe that. No one is going to take your gun yet. Repeat that to yourself RIGHT WINGERS. This bunch of clod-hoppers would believe anything you tell them. WAIT! They aren't going to jump off a cliff, or will they?

The List:

Rifles (or copies or duplicates):
M1 Carbine,
Sturm Ruger Mini-14

I know the people were expecting more. But you must remember, the Attorney General, in the Obama administration can add more guns, anytime he chooses, and there isn't a damn thing you can do, but except it. I hated to be that blunt.

This message is brought to you by one of America's leading citizens, looking out for all of the RIGHT WING PEOPLE I CAN FIND.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5470 Mar 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you blabbering about now? Are you still storing up food like a squirrel?
I have a bit... But don't worry. It's not costing you a cent. In fact, it's contributed to the economy.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5471 Mar 18, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a bit... But don't worry. It's not costing you a cent. In fact, it's contributed to the economy.
Tony do you mind if we become friends?
Woody

Duluth, GA

#5472 Mar 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>You Cheat! Who are you?
Just one who passes by :) it seems you post in most places I know folks.

Planet Earth

#5473 Mar 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony do you mind if we become friends?
Why?
Pale Rider

AOL

#5474 Mar 18, 2013
Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one who passes by :) it seems you post in most places I know folks.
Woody, you seem to be a level headed man. Thanks for coming by... PR
Pale Rider

AOL

#5475 Mar 18, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Why shouldn't we Tony?
Pale Rider

AOL

#5476 Mar 18, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Revelation 6:6-8, is explaining the coming of what is called the Antichrist or Man of Sin, which will be the very embodiment of evil in human form. This man will rule the earth with pure authority from Hell and cause the entire planet to be under his rule and domination.

He is the rider on the pale horse...a counterfeit 'Christ' that will deceive the world pinto thinking he has the answer to the worlds ills, but it will be a grand deception and trick! He holds a bow in his right hand to signify the worldwide wars and famine he will cause..."And AUTHORITY was given to him over the four parts of the earth, to DESTROY BY THE SWORD, BY FAMINE, AND BY DEATH, AND BY THE CREATURES OF THE EARTH.

As it reads, the AUTHORITY was given to him. Given by who? God the father in Heaven to punish the earth for sin and rebellion, hatred and greed, indifference and selfishness, for rejecting the savior and going about life with no regards of God's words or commandments.
Revelation 6:6-8, is explaining the coming of what is called the Antichrist or Man of Sin, which will be the very embodiment of evil in human form. This man will rule the earth with pure authority from Hell and cause the entire planet to be under his rule and domination.

He is the rider on the pale horse...a counterfeit 'Christ' that will deceive the world pinto thinking he has the answer to the worlds ills, but it will be a grand deception and trick! He holds a bow in his right hand to signify the worldwide wars and famine he will cause..."And AUTHORITY was given to him over the four parts of the earth, to DESTROY BY THE SWORD, BY FAMINE, AND BY DEATH, AND BY THE CREATURES OF THE EARTH.

As it reads, the AUTHORITY was given to him. Given by who? God the father in Heaven to punish the earth for sin and rebellion, hatred and greed, indifference and selfishness, for rejecting the savior and going about life with no regards of God's words or commandments.

Written by WISE AMERICAN

I may have to call upon you from time to time, to give your opinion on questions in the Bible?
WiseAmerican

United States

#5477 Mar 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelation 6:6-8, is explaining the coming of what is called the Antichrist or Man of Sin, which will be the very embodiment of evil in human form. This man will rule the earth with pure authority from Hell and cause the entire planet to be under his rule and domination.
Written by WISE AMERICAN
I may have to call upon you from time to time, to give your opinion on questions in the Bible?
Why bother? You're as brainwashed by this system as many on these post.

Planet Earth

#5478 Mar 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why shouldn't we Tony?
Oh I don't know... maybe because you like to smash people in the mouth if they say things you don't like... And while I don't normally shy away from such threats, I don't go around intentionally looking for them either.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5479 Mar 18, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Why bother? You're as brainwashed by this system as many on these post.
I liked what you wrote. The NWO part has been around for years. Why did you bother to put that bunk in with a good reply. Few would agree, except you. Plus no one responded. It may happen, but you will not live to see it implemented.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5480 Mar 18, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I don't know... maybe because you like to smash people in the mouth if they say things you don't like... And while I don't normally shy away from such threats, I don't go around intentionally looking for them either.
I have been bashed because I am a Democrat. Bashed all to hell, all for nothing. It is a persons right to own guns. But when a person needs a gun that will fire 100 rounds to kill a small animal. You are one poor shot. Not you in particular, why is the craze to own a military style gun? I think the President, would like to eventually see all of those type guns registered, then the next step. I will let you guess.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5481 Mar 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been bashed because I am a Democrat. Bashed all to hell, all for nothing. It is a persons right to own guns. But when a person needs a gun that will fire 100 rounds to kill a small animal. You are one poor shot. Not you in particular, why is the craze to own a military style gun? I think the President, would like to eventually see all of those type guns registered, then the next step. I will let you guess.
We need that firepower to deter, and possibly resist a tyrannical government.

Planet Earth

#5482 Mar 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lot of Democrats who do not espouse the views you have stated on guns, so it's not because you are a Democrat. It's because you are not being reasonable. If a specific person is using their liberty to demonstrably harm others, then by all means restrict THAT PERSON'S liberty, but leave people who aren't demonstrably harming anyone alone (and that applies to everything, not just guns). As to what may eventually happen if you continue to fail to heed this advice, I will let YOU guess.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5484 Mar 19, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!!

Pale Rider, you hilljack, read this and jump off a cliff, you dirt bag!

Harry Reid shoots down Feinstein gun-ban bill

Sen. Dianne Feinstein emerged from a closed-door meeting with Majority Leader Harry Reid on Monday — but her ban on assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines didn’t.

Mr. Reid turned down her attempt to bring her ban on 157 different weapons and ammunition clips aboard the Democratic Party’s comprehensive gun bill, Politico reported.

“My understanding is it will not be [part of the base bill],” said Mrs. Feinstein, California Democrat.“I would like to [see it moved], but the leader has decided not to do it.… You will have to ask him [why].”

Her bill instead will have to go forth separately or as an amendment — and that means it’s probably not going anywhere.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5485 Mar 19, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!!
Pale Rider, you hilljack, read this and jump off a cliff, you dirt bag!
Harry Reid shoots down Feinstein gun-ban bill
Sen. Dianne Feinstein emerged from a closed-door meeting with Majority Leader Harry Reid on Monday — but her ban on assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines didn’t.
Mr. Reid turned down her attempt to bring her ban on 157 different weapons and ammunition clips aboard the Democratic Party’s comprehensive gun bill, Politico reported.
“My understanding is it will not be [part of the base bill],” said Mrs. Feinstein, California Democrat.“I would like to [see it moved], but the leader has decided not to do it.… You will have to ask him [why].”
Her bill instead will have to go forth separately or as an amendment — and that means it’s probably not going anywhere.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
UBCs could still be in there, and that's registration

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#5486 Mar 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked what you wrote. The NWO part has been around for years. Why did you bother to put that bunk in with a good reply. Few would agree, except you. Plus no one responded. It may happen, but you will not live to see it implemented.
I pray that I don't live to see it or my loved ones! It will be worst than Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot rolled together. 1/3 of the earth's plant life and water will be burned up. Meteorite showers will be common place, the oceans will be full of dead fish, the streams and drinkable water turned into wormwood (very bitter). The moon will turn to blood (red, producing no light), mans hearts will produce evil continually, there will be cannibalism from lack of food. Society as we know it will cease to exist. Mad Max Thunder dome will be the new reality until Christ returns to defeat Satan for eternity. No, I don't want to be alive in that environment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 31 min White cop 32
Live or fake Christmas tree? (Nov '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 10
"Humanized" deer sculptures arrive in Columbus 2 hr Melodie Thompson 3
Censoring Male. 2 hr Neutral Party 20
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 2 hr Reality Speaks 337
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 3 hr Reality Speaks 285
Rootin Tootin Putin 3 hr Trash Collector 9
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Neutral Party 4,802
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 pm PST

ESPN 1:03PM