|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're talking about Jesus, he was never convicted. Pilate, being a coward,'washed his hands' of him and turned in over to his tormentors to be tortured and crucified. He did this for you.
No I wasn't talking about Jesus. Did you read anything, I wrote about Jesus. I was talking about those that were convicted were punished in a much worse way, than someone that died on a cross. It was so gross, the method of death was stopped.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>True and proves too that California is one screwed up state for sure which is why California is in the situation it is socially & economically and Mitt Romney spends alot of time there too is what gets me but that is the kind of people Romney likes around him too which he is one of them that has no use for the 2nd admendment either when he signed into law in the Massachusetts Assault Weapons Ban which if he wasnt an Modern Ultra Liberal Romney would have vetoed it.
He's like his father, not hard to discern that.

I heard his brother may run for Senate in Michigan next year, ouch, that means another loss.

Justin Amash should run, he's similar to Rand Paul and wants restrain on our foreign policy, which could bring in war weary LIVs and crossover support.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Romney would have vetoed it.
State legislature would have overturned the veto.

Massachusetts has been solid D since before my father was born.

It would have increased his credibility.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
State legislature would have overturned the veto.
Massachusetts has been solid D since before my father was born.
It would have increased his credibility.
Right the Massachusetts State Legislature had the Modern Ultra Liberal Majority and would have overturned Romney's Veto if he vetod the Massachusetts Assault Weapons Ban but Romney didnt and signed it into law that their proved to me he sided with the Modern Ultra Liberal Leftist in Massachusetts is what I was getting at and to live in Massachusetts you have to be that way which Romney is and I dont care for or want nothing to do with any Politicians from Massachusetts which included Tedd Kennedy and Michael Dukakis which I am greatful they never got elected as POTUS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
He's like his father, not hard to discern that.
I heard his brother may run for Senate in Michigan next year, ouch, that means another loss.
Justin Amash should run, he's similar to Rand Paul and wants restrain on our foreign policy, which could bring in war weary LIVs and crossover support.
Your right about Mitt Romeny walking in his father's political shadow.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Right the Massachusetts State Legislature had the Modern Ultra Liberal Majority and would have overturned Romney's Veto if he vetod the Massachusetts Assault Weapons Ban but Romney didnt and signed it into law that their proved to me he sided with the Modern Ultra Liberal Leftist in Massachusetts is what I was getting at and to live in Massachusetts you have to be that way which Romney is and I dont care for or want nothing to do with any Politicians from Massachusetts which included Tedd Kennedy and Michael Dukakis which I am greatful they never got elected as POTUS.
Same with Scott Brown, once he came out in favor of gun bans he was toast because the RNC would be suicidal to fund another Senate campaign.

But he probably will come back and run for Governor next year, which means he could haunt us far into the future.

But compared to Elizabeth Warren, he's tame.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Same with Scott Brown, once he came out in favor of gun bans he was toast because the RNC would be suicidal to fund another Senate campaign.
But he probably will come back and run for Governor next year, which means he could haunt us far into the future.
But compared to Elizabeth Warren, he's tame.
True.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No self-respecting buzzard would touch the hag.
How could you say that about her? People like you that make those remarks, should have their guns taken away and dumped into a melting furnace that has a temperature of 2500 degrees.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
***** Notice USA Gunowners *****
Especially those Republican Hardheads in Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alamama, Georgia, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Arkansas, Indiana, Texas.
1. Require background checks for all gun purchases
2. Require everyone to register all firearms.
3. Make it unlawful for any anyone to carry a concealed weapon.
Committee to Curb Violence... PR
As a South Carolina resident I can tell you this will not happen. In fact we are getting ready to allow CCW in establishments that serve liquor as long as the person carrying is not consuming alcohol.

South Carolina is part of the Bible Belt. We hold our bibles and our guns sacred. Mess with either and you will find force.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact we are getting ready to allow CCW in establishments that serve liquor as long as the person carrying is not consuming alcohol.
Happened in Ohio two years ago.

Newspapers predicted mayhem.

Which did not happen.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Happened in Ohio two years ago.
Newspapers predicted mayhem.
Which did not happen.
The exact thing I informed them of at the hearing they had a couple weeks ago.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
The exact thing I informed them of at the hearing they had a couple weeks ago.
I heard the incumbent governor is hugely unpopular down there.

Surprised to see the Ds competitive.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No I wasn't talking about Jesus. Did you read anything, I wrote about Jesus. I was talking about those that were convicted were punished in a much worse way, than someone that died on a cross. It was so gross, the method of death was stopped.
Yes, sorry. I had jumped on the post and didn't go back and read prior posts. My bad.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
As a South Carolina resident I can tell you this will not happen. In fact we are getting ready to allow CCW in establishments that serve liquor as long as the person carrying is not consuming alcohol.
South Carolina is part of the Bible Belt. We hold our bibles and our guns sacred. Mess with either and you will find force.
Let's review these options:

1. Require background checks for all gun purchases.

2. Require everyone to register all firearms.

3. Make it unlawful for any anyone to carry a concealed weapon.

1. Require background checks for all gun purchases.

Of the three mentioned, this is the one most people agree on.

As far as the other two, making it unlawful to carry a concealed weapon, most likely will never happen. But to mix ahcohol and weapons together, is like mixing whores with nice girls.

But what we see with Obama, most Republicans believed he was a one term President. They said ObamaCare would never be passed. Could getting all of those guns registered happen?

What do we do with the mentally ill? That would include nearly all of the Republicans as far as down to earth common sense.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>

What do we do with the mentally ill? That would include nearly all of the Republicans as far as down to earth common sense.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_L52qeI-j4jM/SjcVlmj...

Attn, Hilljack leftist

Your state, Kentucky, already has bar carry.

As to the final quote, you are a genocidal madman.

You will face the wall one day, and there will be no sympathy
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, sorry. I had jumped on the post and didn't go back and read prior posts. My bad.
No matter what you did. What I like about you most, is this. I think your mom taught you some really good things in life. Your thoughts are generally well taken by me.

The problem with what I have seen is, so many on Columbus Topix think they are scholars of whatever the subject is. Everyone else, stupid, so on, so forth. Next they stray off subject into la la land, that has nothing to do with gun control. Maybe that is good, everyone is intitled to their opinion.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what you did. What I like about you most, is this. I think your mom taught you some really good things in life. Your thoughts are generally well taken by me.
The problem with what I have seen is, so many on Columbus Topix think they are scholars of whatever the subject is. Everyone else, stupid, so on, so forth. Next they stray off subject into la la land, that has nothing to do with gun control. Maybe that is good, everyone is intitled to their opinion.
Where did you go to school, hilljack?
We're waiting.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you go to school, hilljack?
We're waiting.
JUV

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
JUV
Isn't that where his cousins in Steubenville are headed tomorrow?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that where his cousins in Steubenville are headed tomorrow?
Didn't know he had a cousin named "Malik"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,961 - 4,980 of7,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Music 4 min Musikologist 11
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 9 min Male 2,754
Will Obama Resign From Office? 20 min TonyD2 589
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 21 min Old Guy 28,663
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 1 hr Black Rhino 93
Columbus dispatch… marijuana 1 hr Curious 1
Michelle Obama f/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 4 hr say what 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••