Since: Aug 12

United States

#5382 Mar 15, 2013
FBI crime statistics usually don't lie.
WiseAmerican

Toledo, OH

#5383 Mar 15, 2013
@Pale Rider. Gen. Chp. 18 is no mystery if one believes in angelic beings. The Scriptures are full of stories about their interactions with man. It said "they did eat " meaning they were apart of the physical world but not restrained by our limitations concerning physics.
They suddenly appeared, they blinded the gays of the city Sodom. We don't know if they had a device of some kind or did it with some abilities we can't phantom. Jesus did many unexplainable things that stunts our understanding of physics, and he ate fish after his resurrection.
WiseAmerican

Toledo, OH

#5384 Mar 15, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The New World Order is nothing but the final plans of Satan to bring the entire earth into the worship of him, and ANYBODY who has spoken outwardly of the acceptance of this NWO is of the Devil and secretly at work to fullfill this prophesy. It doesn't matter if they are ex-presidents, Popes, current President, heads of states, church leaders, ect. ANYONE who welcomes this NWO conquest is of Satan, period!!!!!! The first step is to take away our right to bear arms, so that the implementation can be that much easier.
My guess is few believe in NWO, except a very few on the left. I doubt, it you or your children and their children, will live to see the day that your guns will be taken away.
Your explanation of Revelation 6:6-8 may be correct. No one knows when that might happen.
My question is for Serious Lady, that brought up the subject. than agreed with you.
But wrote this concerning me.
You are as far removed from Rev. 6:8 as any person could possibly be.
But she agreed with you. I wonder how come when I asked her to explain, there was nothing. But you answered for her. I think your NWO position is as far fetched as Obama running as President in 2016.
Would you be able to explain the 3 men in Genesis chapter 18?
What does New World Order mean to you? Isn't there already a world order! Why is there talk from powerful wealthy connected people for a "New " world order? Do you understand Rev. 18 at all?

Since: Sep 10

wheelersburg

#5385 Mar 15, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe they were busy out gang banging when the call came.
they never mis a call the have obama phones, or was it ronalds?
Pale

AOL

#5386 Mar 15, 2013
The Democrats are not missing a single lick to get Obama gun contol passed.

LQQK at this, look what the Dems are up to now!

Read this:
extortion-style tactics

County sheriffs in Colorado say they have received emails indicating state Senate Democrats are using extortion-style tactics to force the sheriffs to provide political cover as Democrats pass a series of gun control bills supported by the Obama administration.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/dems-threaten-wage...
Pale

AOL

#5387 Mar 15, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> What does New World Order mean to you? Isn't there already a world order! Why is there talk from powerful wealthy connected people for a "New " world order? Do you understand Rev. 18 at all?
Revelation 6:8

Not Revelation 18.

From your viewpoint no. That isn't going to happen under any NWO, now or in the near future. I did like the explaination you gave. Not the NWO. The NWO of WCW, would be closer than NWO. Do you remember the NFO? You might explain the NWO. I read somewhere, old man Bush started the NWO, then his boy took it up, but the Bush clan, made such an awful mess with America, who knows what may happen as a result of their 12 years. Then throw Ronnie in the mix, and you have a mix of disaster, for years to come, is that your NWO you are talking about?

I thought you might try your hand at Genesis 18.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5388 Mar 16, 2013
***** Notice USA Gunowners *****

Especially those Republican Hardheads in Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alamama, Georgia, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Arkansas, Indiana, Texas.

1. Require background checks for all gun purchases

2. Require everyone to register all firearms.

3. Make it unlawful for any anyone to carry a concealed weapon.

Committee to Curb Violence... PR

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5389 Mar 16, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Especially those Republican Hardheads in Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alamama, Georgia, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Arkansas, Indiana, Texas.
Die, hilljack.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5390 Mar 16, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Pale Rider

AOL

#5391 Mar 16, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Die, hilljack.
Beat it jackhole!

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5393 Mar 16, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat it jackhole!
Awww...poor hilljack. It kills you seeing your betters mock you, doesn't it?
Pale Rider

AOL

#5394 Mar 16, 2013
Watch this compelling video!

Senator Dianne Feinstein

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pale Rider

AOL

#5395 Mar 16, 2013
You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Come nut sack sniffer, try to disarm me. Stop being a puss hiding in Obama's ass crack
You would be like taking candy from a baby. You wouldn't put up a fight.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5397 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
That old skank should hang by the neck untill the buzzards pick the bones clean
You are going to wear those buzzards out Spook with all of your plans. Stay out of trouble, you hear. I need to tell you about the ancient killing. It was so cruel, and gross, to tell the truth, it was worse than nailing the convicted to a cross. Stay warm, and be good for a change!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5398 Mar 16, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
w to tell the truth, it was worse than nailing the convicted to a cross.
If you're talking about Jesus, he was never convicted. Pilate, being a coward,'washed his hands' of him and turned in over to his tormentors to be tortured and crucified. He did this for you.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5399 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
That old skank should hang by the neck untill the buzzards pick the bones clean
No self-respecting buzzard would touch the hag.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5400 Mar 16, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Watch this compelling video!
Senator Dianne Feinstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ted Cruz proved that Dianne Feinstein is a self made Idiot and she proved that just like the rest of the majority of California that keeps re-electing her.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5401 Mar 16, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be like taking candy from a baby.
I bet you'd know...

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5403 Mar 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Ted Cruz proved that Dianne Feinstein is a self made Idiot and she proved that just like the rest of the majority of California that keeps re-electing her.
Dianne Feinstein has driven a lot of military contracts to her husband.

Arguably one of the Senate's most corrupt members.

California will not elect a Republican, in 2000 the RINO of RINOs ran against Feinstein, she won by a significant margin.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5404 Mar 16, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Dianne Feinstein has driven a lot of military contracts to her husband.
Arguably one of the Senate's most corrupt members.
California will not elect a Republican, in 2000 the RINO of RINOs ran against Feinstein, she won by a significant margin.
True and proves too that California is one screwed up state for sure which is why California is in the situation it is socially & economically and Mitt Romney spends alot of time there too is what gets me but that is the kind of people Romney likes around him too which he is one of them that has no use for the 2nd admendment either when he signed into law in the Massachusetts Assault Weapons Ban which if he wasnt an Modern Ultra Liberal Romney would have vetoed it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foreign companies taking greater interest in Ce... 6 min now hey 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 27 min Go Blue Forever 4,920
COPS lives MATTER 55 min Pope Che Reagan C... 137
Merry Christmas everybody 2 hr Catman Dave 22
2 magical days until Christmas 4 hr Duke for Mayor 64
The Middle East 6 hr Pale Rider 38
Police ID man found fatally stabbed in North Si... 13 hr now hey 4
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:56 am PST

ESPN10:56AM
Pettine: Manziel will get chance to compete
NBC Sports11:18 AM
Rookie Shaw excited about chance to start for Browns - NBC Sports
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports 1:46 PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?