Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#5360 Mar 14, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain What it means?
Revelation 6:6-8, is explaining the coming of what is called the Antichrist or Man of Sin, which will be the very embodiment of evil in human form. This man will rule the earth with pure authority from Hell and cause the entire planet to be under his rule and domination.

He is the rider on the pale horse...a counterfeit 'Christ' that will deceive the world pinto thinking he has the answer to the worlds ills, but it will be a grand deception and trick! He holds a bow in his right hand to signify the worldwide wars and famine he will cause..."And AUTHORITY was given to him over the four parts of the earth, to DESTROY BY THE SWORD, BY FAMINE, AND BY DEATH, AND BY THE CREATURES OF THE EARTH.

As it reads, the AUTHORITY was given to him. Given by who? God the father in Heaven to punish the earth for sin and rebellion, hatred and greed, indifference and selfishness, for rejecting the savior and going about life with no regards of God's words or commandments.

The New World Order is nothing but the final plans of Satan to bring the entire earth into the worship of him, and ANYBODY who has spoken outwardly of the acceptance of this NWO is of the Devil and secretly at work to fullfill this prophesy. It doesn't matter if they are ex-presidents, Popes, current President, heads of states, church leaders, ect. ANYONE who welcomes this NWO conquest is of Satan, period!!!!!! The first step is to take away our right to bear arms, so that the implementation can be that much easier.

Think this is a game at your own peril and your family's.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5361 Mar 14, 2013
USA TODAY did a study, conducted by the Boston Children's Hospital published it saying:

States with more gun laws have less gun violence.

There you have it people, less violence with more gun laws.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5362 Mar 14, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Revelation 6:6-8, is explaining the coming of what is called the Antichrist or Man of Sin, which will be the very embodiment of evil in human form. This man will rule the earth with pure authority from Hell and cause the entire planet to be under his rule and domination.
He is the rider on the pale horse...a counterfeit 'Christ' that will deceive the world pinto thinking he has the answer to the worlds ills, but it will be a grand deception and trick! He holds a bow in his right hand to signify the worldwide wars and famine he will cause..."And AUTHORITY was given to him over the four parts of the earth, to DESTROY BY THE SWORD, BY FAMINE, AND BY DEATH, AND BY THE CREATURES OF THE EARTH.
As it reads, the AUTHORITY was given to him. Given by who? God the father in Heaven to punish the earth for sin and rebellion, hatred and greed, indifference and selfishness, for rejecting the savior and going about life with no regards of God's words or commandments.
The New World Order is nothing but the final plans of Satan to bring the entire earth into the worship of him, and ANYBODY who has spoken outwardly of the acceptance of this NWO is of the Devil and secretly at work to fullfill this prophesy. It doesn't matter if they are ex-presidents, Popes, current President, heads of states, church leaders, ect. ANYONE who welcomes this NWO conquest is of Satan, period!!!!!! The first step is to take away our right to bear arms, so that the implementation can be that much easier.
Spot on.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#5363 Mar 14, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
USA TODAY did a study, conducted by the Boston Children's Hospital published it saying:
Take your study and ahove it where the sun don't shine! What Works is when everyone owns a gun!

We aint given them up!

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5364 Mar 14, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Children's in Boston is full of Harvard leftists, hilljack. They have an agenda. I grew up in Boston, and my mother was an RN there for almost 30 years, so don't think everyone will believe their pinko study funded by NIH, CDC and every leftist foundation under the sun.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5365 Mar 14, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Children's in Boston is full of Harvard leftists, hilljack. They have an agenda. I grew up in Boston, and my mother was an RN there for almost 30 years, so don't think everyone will believe their pinko study funded by NIH, CDC and every leftist foundation under the sun.
Your mom must have thought it was a great place to work. Surely she saw many great studies. Of course we would expect a bunch of wacko's on the right to be against it.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5366 Mar 14, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom must have thought it was a great place to work. Surely she saw many great studies. Of course we would expect a bunch of wacko's on the right to be against it.
She didn't work at Children's. She was at Boston City (now Boston Medical Center) and Peter Bent Brigham (now Brigham and Women's). But they're all affiliated with BU, Harvard and Tufts and their leftist agendas. Great medical schools when they stick to science...leftist attitudes about funding and social issues.

Since: Sep 10

wheelersburg

#5367 Mar 14, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Yup" and according polls 1,500 people surveyed constitutes the majority of americans what a crock of shi**

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5368 Mar 14, 2013
wonka47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup" and according polls 1,500 people surveyed constitutes the majority of americans what a crock of shi**
A lot of victims of gun violence aren't available to answer polls, so any such poll is automatically skewed. I'll bet none of them were from DC or Chicago either, or if they were, they're so desensitized that hearing only 15 gunshots on a given day means "less violence" when all it might mean is a better aim.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5369 Mar 14, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your study and ahove it where the sun don't shine! What Works is when everyone owns a gun!
We aint given them up!
And you're spot on. Studies show that the few towns that mandate gun ownership in every household, where possible, crime rates decrease dramatically.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5370 Mar 14, 2013
wonka47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you can't call everyone? They didn't call me either!

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5372 Mar 14, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're spot on. Studies show that the few towns that mandate gun ownership in every household, where possible, crime rates decrease dramatically.
Could you link to or provide the names of some of these studies, please? I'm not finding anything like this.

United States

#5373 Mar 15, 2013
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/20952144/do-g...

KENNESAW, GA (CBS ATLANTA)-As the gun control debate rages on, a Georgia city, once again, finds itself in the crosshairs.In Kennesaw, a city ordinance requires every head of household to own a gun, but does that make Kennesaw safer or more dangerous?

CBS Atlanta News compared Kennesaw to two other metro Atlanta cities, Newnan and Lawrenceville.According to the 2010 U.S. Census, all three cities are similar in population, median household income and ethnic make-up. They are also approximately the same distance from Atlanta with about the same number of police officers patrolling the streets.So which community is safer, and what role do guns play?

According to the FBI Uniform rime Report for 2010, which displayed the newest complete set of numbers, Kennesaw reported 21 violent crimes in 2010.In that same time period, Lawrenceville recorded 98 and Newnan had 131 violent crimes.Kennesaw also reported a fraction of the number of robberies, aggravated assaults and burglaries.Many Kennesaw residents attributed those low numbers to a 1982 gun ordinance requiring every head of household to have a gun.While police don't enforce the ordinance, they estimated that about 60 percent of residents pack heat."I certainly would like to hope it contributes to the low crime rate," said Stephanie Frazier, who has lived in Kennesaw for nearly seven years and thinks the ordinance makes a difference in her community.

Kennesaw police spokesman Lt. Craig Graydon told CBS Atlanta News "It has brought a lot of attention to crime prevention and issues along with crime, so there probably is some positive impact," Graydon said. "It's just hard to say how much."But one Kennesaw resident, afraid to use her real name, said she knows the ordinance works. She told CBS Atlanta News that when a man cornered her in a secluded work storage area and kept inching closer, she felt her life was in danger. She said he finally left her alone when she revealed her Smith and Wesson revolver."That guy could have easily overpowered me; I know he had that intention," she said. "Had I not had that gun… I will use every tool necessary, not to hurt you, but to protect myself and to protect my family.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#5374 Mar 15, 2013
Thanks! I had been looking for studies. From now on I'll google first, before looking for pubs!

United States

#5375 Mar 15, 2013
I live in Kennesaw by the way if you have any town specific questions. I grew up in Ohio.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5376 Mar 15, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/stor y/20952144/do-guns-make-georgi a-cities-safer
KENNESAW, GA (CBS ATLANTA)-As the gun control debate rages on, a Georgia city, once again, finds itself in the crosshairs.In Kennesaw, a city ordinance requires every head of household to own a gun, but does that make Kennesaw safer or more dangerous?
CBS Atlanta News compared Kennesaw to two other metro Atlanta cities, Newnan and Lawrenceville.According to the 2010 U.S. Census, all three cities are similar in population, median household income and ethnic make-up. They are also approximately the same distance from Atlanta with about the same number of police officers patrolling the streets.So which community is safer, and what role do guns play?
According to the FBI Uniform rime Report for 2010, which displayed the newest complete set of numbers, Kennesaw reported 21 violent crimes in 2010.In that same time period, Lawrenceville recorded 98 and Newnan had 131 violent crimes.Kennesaw also reported a fraction of the number of robberies, aggravated assaults and burglaries.Many Kennesaw residents attributed those low numbers to a 1982 gun ordinance requiring every head of household to have a gun.While police don't enforce the ordinance, they estimated that about 60 percent of residents pack heat."I certainly would like to hope it contributes to the low crime rate," said Stephanie Frazier, who has lived in Kennesaw for nearly seven years and thinks the ordinance makes a difference in her community.
Kennesaw police spokesman Lt. Craig Graydon told CBS Atlanta News "It has brought a lot of attention to crime prevention and issues along with crime, so there probably is some positive impact," Graydon said. "It's just hard to say how much."But one Kennesaw resident, afraid to use her real name, said she knows the ordinance works. She told CBS Atlanta News that when a man cornered her in a secluded work storage area and kept inching closer, she felt her life was in danger. She said he finally left her alone when she revealed her Smith and Wesson revolver."That guy could have easily overpowered me; I know he had that intention," she said. "Had I not had that gun… I will use every tool necessary, not to hurt you, but to protect myself and to protect my family.
That's what you folks call science. No wonder you reject evolution.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5377 Mar 15, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Revelation 6:6-8, is explaining the coming of what is called the Antichrist or Man of Sin, which will be the very embodiment of evil in human form. This man will rule the earth with pure authority from Hell and cause the entire planet to be under his rule and domination.

The New World Order is nothing but the final plans of Satan to bring the entire earth into the worship of him, and ANYBODY who has spoken outwardly of the acceptance of this NWO is of the Devil and secretly at work to fullfill this prophesy. It doesn't matter if they are ex-presidents, Popes, current President, heads of states, church leaders, ect. ANYONE who welcomes this NWO conquest is of Satan, period!!!!!!

The first step is to take away our right to bear arms, so that the implementation can be that much easier.

My guess is few believe in NWO, except a very few on the left. I doubt, it you or your children and their children, will live to see the day that your guns will be taken away.

Your explanation of Revelation 6:6-8 may be correct. No one knows when that might happen.

My question is for Serious Lady, that brought up the subject. than agreed with you.

But wrote this concerning me.

You are as far removed from Rev. 6:8 as any person could possibly be.

But she agreed with you. I wonder how come when I asked her to explain, there was nothing. But you answered for her. I think your NWO position is as far fetched as Obama running as President in 2016.

Would you be able to explain the 3 men in Genesis chapter 18?

Since: Sep 10

wheelersburg

#5378 Mar 15, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of victims of gun violence aren't available to answer polls, so any such poll is automatically skewed. I'll bet none of them were from DC or Chicago either, or if they were, they're so desensitized that hearing only 15 gunshots on a given day means "less violence" when all it might mean is a better aim.
that's because 3/4 of them were gang bangers and thugs that don't have the education to respond to a poll.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5380 Mar 15, 2013
wonka47 wrote:
<quoted text>
that's because 3/4 of them were gang bangers and thugs that don't have the education to respond to a poll.
Or maybe they were busy out gang banging when the call came.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#5381 Mar 15, 2013
Are you guys confusing studies and surveys or was survey data the primary source for the study?

It seems really strange that they would try to capture data for a study like that through a survey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scotty Walker: Sarah Palin Version 2.0 45 min Duke for Mayor 5
Chickens Coming Home To Roost: Rev. Wright’s Da... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 34
Scarves scattered around Goodale Park are there... 2 hr Duke for Mayor 5
carlos hyde 2 hr curious 1
LOL Former Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland to run for... 2 hr Duke for Mayor 25
Every state has ISIS recruits 2 hr Duke for Mayor 110
Who is horny 3 hr Duke for Mayor 3
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 10 hr d pantz 5,758
Columbus Dating
Find my Match