“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5295 Mar 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? His stated plan was to see how easy it was to purchase the weapon. What possible damage to that plan is caused by the police being required to sell the weapon later?
That he purchased a weapon which will end up on the street was part of his plan? Really?
Che Reagan Christ

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#5296 Mar 13, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>That he purchased a weapon which will end up on the street was part of his plan? Really?
Don't all weapons end up on the street?

Hilliard, OH

#5298 Mar 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't all weapons end up on the street?
When many law enforcement agencies get them, they destroy them.
You're a "lawyer," right?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5299 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>When many law enforcement agencies get them, they destroy them.
You're a "lawyer," right?
Yeah. So? Where is Kelly's statement that his intention was to remove the weapon from the street. You are making up strawmen again, Francis.

Hilliard, OH

#5300 Mar 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. So? Where is Kelly's statement that his intention was to remove the weapon from the street. You are making up strawmen again, Francis.
Then why wouldn't he keep it after purchasing it? He obviously thought that by giving it to the police it would be taken out of circulation. He got caught, he lied, and now it's blown up even more.
Give it up...you're pathetic in your desperation to shield your leftist icons from scrutiny.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5301 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>Then why wouldn't he keep it after purchasing it? He obviously thought that by giving it to the police it would be taken out of circulation. He got caught, he lied, and now it's blown up even more.
Give it up...you're pathetic in your desperation to shield your leftist icons from scrutiny.
You are an amazing mind reader. His stated purpose was to buy it to demonstrate the ease with which it could be done. Since he didn't want the thing, he intended to get it out of his hands by surrendering it to the police.

There is no evidence to suggest that isn't true. All you have is your made up speculation about what you believe was the man's intention becsause you believe you can read his mind.

I have no fear of scrutiny. But scrutiny is based on evidence and fact not your teabag fantasies.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5302 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>If you have evidence of such a scandal, let's see it. And frankly, if you're not Catholic, it's none of your business, hilljack.
Poor Cletus...he hates the First Amendment, too.
There is no way on Earth I would ever be a Catholic. It isn't much of a religion. We have seen an example of a Catholic on this forum.

Long before I was ever on this forum. In a very small town right here in the Blue Grass State.

1. The Catholic Church had more whiskey than any bootlegger, or group of bootleggers, during prohibition.

2. There were the stories about the priest during weddings as being so drunk, during weddings, he could barely stand up.

3. Then there was a time that my parents, just a few years ago, entertained a family of Catholics. Come Sunday morning, the whole family would break their neck to get to Mass. As soon as they got back, all their sins, had been forgiven, I suppose, because, the minute they hit the house. Mind you my parents neither drank a drop of any type of liquor. But these Catholic Hogs, drank beer like they couldn't get enough. They cursed like sailors in every sentence. The parents told them, have you no religion at all? We are Christians, it is Sunday, have you no shame, no repentance. You people never read the Bible, I think it's best you leave, and until, you have some sense of repentance, respect for Sunday, as well as every day in the week. We respectfully ask you to leave. We also would ask that you never come back to our home again to defile it. Get Out! Take your beer, and any other liquor with you, if you have any you brought. You are worse than the hogs, pigs, that we feed slop too.

As far as scandals, you must think everyone is stupid but you. Letís talk about the scandals cur!

Priests accused of child abuse in South Africa will be reported to police - Ecumenical News International
East London (ENI). The Catholic hierarchy in South Africa will report priests against whom there is prima-facie evidence of child molestation, according to a senior Catholic official. "Where the law says we must report a crime we will do so," said Richard Menatsi, secretary general of the Southern African Catholic Bishops' Conference.
< http://www.eni.ch/highlights/news.shtml... Show Officials Knew of Priest's>
Papers Show Officials Knew of Priest's Troubles in 1991 - New York Times
BOSTON, May 14 - Officials in the Boston Archdiocese were told in 1991 that the Rev. Paul R. Shanley had serious psychiatric problems, two years before they informed church officials in California, where Father Shanley was serving as a pastor, according to psychiatric and medical records released today.
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/05/15/national/15...

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5303 Mar 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an amazing mind reader. His stated purpose was to buy it to demonstrate the ease with which it could be done. Since he didn't want the thing, he intended to get it out of his hands by surrendering it to the police.
There is no evidence to suggest that isn't true. All you have is your made up speculation about what you believe was the man's intention becsause you believe you can read his mind.
I have no fear of scrutiny. But scrutiny is based on evidence and fact not your teabag fantasies.
You have no bounds in defending your fellow leftist.

We have records of similar hypocritical gun banners.

Since I don't trust Mr Kelly, I assume that he was intent on getting one before it was banned, and thought this would not blow up on him.

Why?

Because he bought a used Ar-15, that he had to wait for, instead of a new Ar-15, which he could have taken automatically.

He was interested in the lower priced used option.

And he knew he would have to wait if it was used, so he didn't expect this to happen.

Hilliard, OH

#5304 Mar 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep looking foolish. And for what? A leftist moron who is looking to cash in on his wife's disability...kind of like the male answer to Sarah Brady and just as hypocritical.

"Kelly bought the guns at a Tucson shop the day before he appeared with his wife at the supermarket where she was wounded during a shooting rampage that left six dead and 12 others wounded two years ago.

MacKinlay said Kelly never revealed to the store's staff why he was buying the guns and added that it would be wrong to refuse to sell a gun to someone because of their personal views.

"He is a U.S. citizen, an Arizona citizen and expressing his Second Amendment right to purchase and own a firearm," MacKinlay said.

Todd Rathner, a lobbyist for the National Rifle Association's affiliate in Arizona and a national NRA board member, questioned the point that Kelly was trying to make in buying the guns, saying a model citizen such as Kelly should be able to buy a gun relatively quickly. He also noted that such a purchase could have been a good investment as the value of those types of weapon soars amid heightened demand from gun owners.

"If you believe him, it's a cheap publicity stunt," Rathner said. "If you don't, then he was speculating on the value of the rifle because he knew the prices would be inflated."

The advocacy group started by Giffords and Kelly had no immediate comment Tuesday on Kelly's gun buys."
http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2020...

Hilliard, OH

#5305 Mar 13, 2013
So, if Mr. Kelly bought the gun simply to show how easy it is to buy a gun, as claimed, why did he buy a gun that isnít easy to buy? He could have purchased a brand new AR-15, filled out form 4473, passed the NICS background check and walked out of the store with an AR-15.

Clearly, Kelly bought an AR-15 because he wanted an AR-15. Presumably he bought a pre-owned gun because ... wait for it ... he liked it. Or wanted to save money. Or protect his family. Whatever. But it doesnít change the fact that his purchase was not intended to make a point. He got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Period.

And I repeat my challenge to the media to ask Mr. Kelly a simple question: have you purchased an AR-15 before?ĎCause if he did there can be no doubt of what we already know to be true.
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/03/robe...

Hilliard, OH

#5306 Mar 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way on Earth I would ever be a Catholic. It isn't much of a religion. We have seen an example of a Catholic on this forum.
Long before I was ever on this forum. In a very small town right here in the Blue Grass State.
1. The Catholic Church had more whiskey than any bootlegger, or group of bootleggers, during prohibition.
2. There were the stories about the priest during weddings as being so drunk, during weddings, he could barely stand up.
3. Then there was a time that my parents, just a few years ago, entertained a family of Catholics. Come Sunday morning, the whole family would break their neck to get to Mass. As soon as they got back, all their sins, had been forgiven, I suppose, because, the minute they hit the house. Mind you my parents neither drank a drop of any type of liquor. But these Catholic Hogs, drank beer like they couldn't get enough. They cursed like sailors in every sentence. The parents told them, have you no religion at all? We are Christians, it is Sunday, have you no shame, no repentance. You people never read the Bible, I think it's best you leave, and until, you have some sense of repentance, respect for Sunday, as well as every day in the week. We respectfully ask you to leave. We also would ask that you never come back to our home again to defile it. Get Out! Take your beer, and any other liquor with you, if you have any you brought. You are worse than the hogs, pigs, that we feed slop too.
As far as scandals, you must think everyone is stupid but you. Letís talk about the scandals cur!
Priests accused of child abuse in South Africa will be reported to police - Ecumenical News International
East London (ENI). The Catholic hierarchy in South Africa will report priests against whom there is prima-facie evidence of child molestation, according to a senior Catholic official. "Where the law says we must report a crime we will do so," said Richard Menatsi, secretary general of the Southern African Catholic Bishops' Conference.
BOSTON, May 14 - Officials in the Boston Archdiocese were told in 1991 that the Rev. Paul R. Shanley had serious psychiatric problems, two years before they informed church officials in California, where Father Shanley was serving as a pastor, according to psychiatric and medical records released today.
Your hilljack stories are amusing. So your parents were ignorant, inbred snake handlers and bigots. No wonder you're such a scum bag. You were raised by animals.
Now, read this and rage, you blind goat smoker:

The Protestant Clergy Sex Abuse Pattern
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/valerie-tarico/...

Data Shed Light on Child Sexual Abuse by Protestant Clergy
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/16/us/16protes...

Insurer data sketch Protestant clergy sex abuse
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/19235150/#.UUDnwVdv...

Ivy League-ISIS

#5307 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>You just keep looking foolish. And for what? A leftist moron who is looking to cash in on his wife's disability...kind of like the male answer to Sarah Brady and just as hypocritical.
I don't see it that way. I see a person who is blaming inanimate objects and the common gun owner for crimes of a lunatic.

Money isn't his concern, he legitimately thinks that the common gun owner is the reason people get killed.

Don't trivialize him as seeking celebrity and wealth, his agenda is far more nefarious, it's about vengeance.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5308 Mar 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Methodist. Only a fool would judge a group so large by so few individuals.

Your points are all heresay and perhaps, your personal experience.

I've been married to two Catholic men, have many Catholic friends and attended many masses and never witnessed anything close to what you are espousing.

Very Christian of your parents to lecture their guests. Mine would have asked them to leave, safely, not if they were intoxicated, and left it at that without the judgement or sermons.

As far as the child molestation in the Catholic church, I'm sure there is and was some, as there is in every faith, but I believe it now has gotten to the point, like medical malpractice, that too many of the 'abused', in fact, just see a reason to accuse and sue and hit a big payday. And they'll be judged also.

Hilliard, OH

#5309 Mar 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see it that way. I see a person who is blaming inanimate objects and the common gun owner for crimes of a lunatic.
Money isn't his concern, he legitimately thinks that the common gun owner is the reason people get killed.
Don't trivialize him as seeking celebrity and wealth, his agenda is far more nefarious, it's about vengeance.
He'll take the fame and fortune that accompanies his cause without complaint. We're going to be stuck seeing his face every time there's a shooting or when any legislation is debated.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5310 Mar 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're most likely correct, although I don't think the nationwide recognition has hurt his feelings either.

Personally, I think he is priming, and being primed for, running for political office.

I'd almost lay odds he gets caught up in a 'romantic' scandal within two years. Just a feeling.

Ivy League-ISIS

#5311 Mar 13, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're most likely correct, although I don't think the nationwide recognition has hurt his feelings either.
Personally, I think he is priming, and being primed for, running for political office.
I'd almost lay odds he gets caught up in a 'romantic' scandal within two years. Just a feeling.
Juan is retiring in 2016...
Pale Rider

AOL

#5312 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>Your hilljack stories are amusing. So your parents were ignorant, inbred snake handlers and bigots. No wonder you're such a scum bag. You were raised by animals.
Now, read this and rage, you blind goat smoker:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/valerie-tarico/...
Data Shed Light on Child Sexual Abuse by Protestant Clergy
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/16/us/16protes...
Insurer data sketch Protestant clergy sex abuse
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/19235150/#.UUDnwVdv...
Read this Cur:

The Catholic Church has taken a well deserved beating in the courts and in the court of public opinion as former altar boys, orphans and ordinary parishioners come forward with appalling stories of sex abuse.

Hugo this is from your account. The Catholic church is making God look like second best with their black smoke white smoke BS. Who cares about the pope or who is the next pope. What we see is how Satan can corrupt man. That old Catholic church dates back to Constantine, the man that worshipped the sun. Constantine and the bishops of Rome in their cunning introduction of sun worship and paganism into Christianity.

You need to run into that old drunk priest you see, shell out $100.00 for a starter, and tell this forum, why, you need to repent. Maybe you could prove your faith by handling a few rattlers, you Snake of Satan.
VADoc

Duluth, GA

#5313 Mar 13, 2013
So he buys a gun with the full intention of giving it to someone else. How is that not a straw purchase?
And what was he trying to prove? He has no criminal background so he passed the background check. He got his pistol and due to the rifle being used he has to wait for it to clear the system to be sure it's not stolen. He proved the system works.
I'm guessing he is just full of crap and wanted the guns for himself and got busted. If he wanted to make it a publicity stunt he wouldn't have went as incognito as he did. There would have been cameras and journalists with him for the purchase.

Hilliard, OH

#5314 Mar 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this Cur:
The Catholic Church has taken a well deserved beating in the courts and in the court of public opinion as former altar boys, orphans and ordinary parishioners come forward with appalling stories of sex abuse.
Hugo this is from your account. The Catholic church is making God look like second best with their black smoke white smoke BS. Who cares about the pope or who is the next pope. What we see is how Satan can corrupt man. That old Catholic church dates back to Constantine, the man that worshipped the sun. Constantine and the bishops of Rome in their cunning introduction of sun worship and paganism into Christianity.
You need to run into that old drunk priest you see, shell out $100.00 for a starter, and tell this forum, why, you need to repent. Maybe you could prove your faith by handling a few rattlers, you Snake of Satan.
You're jealous, hilljack. And ashamed, I imagine...having double digit Deliverance parents who raised you to be a pile of walking excrement would do that.
All Protestant denominations came from the Catholic Church, moron. Your roots are there, no matter how much you deny it. Your Vice President is Catholic. So is your Secretary of State. So are the majority of your sainted Democrats in Congress.
We're 25% of the population, goat smoker. We're everywhere.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5315 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>You're jealous, hilljack. And ashamed, I imagine...having double digit Deliverance parents who raised you to be a pile of walking excrement would do that.
All Protestant denominations came from the Catholic Church, moron. Your roots are there, no matter how much you deny it. Your Vice President is Catholic. So is your Secretary of State. So are the majority of your sainted Democrats in Congress.
We're 25% of the population, goat smoker. We're everywhere.
Listen Cur:

How on Earth did you find out my parents handled rattle snakes? I have been bitten so many times by those serpents, I am immune to their bite. Again Cur, HOW DID YOU FIND OUT. I want to know that first, how?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black on black and scarcely a peep. 12 min They cannot kill ... 4
A one-horse open carriage 14 min PeTa 1
Where has Rowdy been? 45 min They cannot kill ... 1
Spears from South Side 2 hr now hey 5
Dead boy's mom urges Columbus marchers on 2 hr now hey 12
4 cheetah cubs from 2 moms share first playtime... 2 hr Duke for Mayor 6
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 4,935
COPS lives MATTER 6 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 199
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:57 am PST