Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5274 Mar 13, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
we should ask Gabby Giffords husband who has been campaigning for strict gun control and assault weapons ban, why he just purchased an AR-15 rifle.
can you say hypocrite uncovered yet again?
Just Like Vladimir Lenin.

One man with a gun can control 100 without one.

Vladimir Lenin

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/v/vl...

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5275 Mar 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to ask. He already told you.
Kelly lied through his teeth after he got caught and you know it.
And by doing that, He may have really dug a hole...and pulled the dirt in:

"If Mr. Kelly did not intend to keep the AR-15, but to give it to another, he is committing a felony by being a “straw purchaser” under current law, and he must have stated on the ATF Form 4473 that he was buying it for himself, so he committed perjury on the BATF form, also a felony."
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/03/oops-...

Of course, he stands as much chance of seeing a courtroom as David Gregory. That's how the law is "interpreted" for the celebrity gun-grabbers.

Hilliard, OH

#5276 Mar 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladies and Gentleman, before we get into gun control, there is a Catholic here that has agreed to tell this forum why Gay sex rings,'The Filth' corrupting the Vatican...and why the Pope REALLY quit.
Go ahead III, you corrupt indivual, tell us about that sex ring that took the pope down?
If you have evidence of such a scandal, let's see it. And frankly, if you're not Catholic, it's none of your business, hilljack.
Poor Cletus...he hates the First Amendment, too.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5277 Mar 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to ask. He already told you.
why are you not mocking government shutdown anymore?

reality starting to bite you?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5278 Mar 13, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Kelly lied through his teeth after he got caught and you know it.
"If Mr. Kelly did not intend to keep the AR-15, but to give it to another, he is committing a felony by being a “straw purchaser” under current law, and he must have stated on the ATF Form 4473 that he was buying it for himself, so he committed perjury on the BATF form, also a felony."
Of course, he stands as much chance of seeing a courtroom as David Gregory. That's how the law is "interpreted" for the celebrity gun-grabbers.
I remember Don Lemon of CNN (lives in Georgia) pulling a stunt like that in Colorado.

According to Colorado firearms law, only residents of contiguous states are allowed to buy long guns (under the 1968 GCA, handguns can only be transfered in the state of residence)

Mr Lemon was not prosecuted
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5279 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>Kelly lied through his teeth after he got caught and you know it.
I would be interested in seeing the quote from Mr. Kelly indicating that he intended to buy that weapon for someone else. You guys, once again, are working yourselves into a frenzy over an absolute non-issue. There is no evidence that Mr. Kelly's stated purpose isn't true.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5280 Mar 13, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you not mocking government shutdown anymore?
reality starting to bite you?
When the government shuts down, then you can ask me. Besides, your prediction was complete government shut down on January 2 that would continue for the next 4 years. You need to come up with another prediction.

Ivy League-ISIS

#5281 Mar 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be interested in seeing the quote from Mr. Kelly indicating that he intended to buy that weapon for someone else. You guys, once again, are working yourselves into a frenzy over an absolute non-issue. There is no evidence that Mr. Kelly's stated purpose isn't true.
He was buying it to hand it over to the police department.

That's a straw purchase.

Hilliard, OH

#5282 Mar 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember Don Lemon of CNN (lives in Georgia) pulling a stunt like that in Colorado.
According to Colorado firearms law, only residents of contiguous states are allowed to buy long guns (under the 1968 GCA, handguns can only be transfered in the state of residence)
Mr Lemon was not prosecuted
Don's a three-fer: black, homosexual and media-lib.

Hilliard, OH

#5283 Mar 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He said it himself. He bought it to give it to the police. That's a straw purchase.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5284 Mar 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a straw purchase.
also an outright lie.

he bought it for himself because he thought they could be outlawed.

remember he was military.

Ivy League-ISIS

#5285 Mar 13, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
also an outright lie.
he bought it for himself because he thought they could be outlawed.
remember he was military.
I am surprised the FFL didn't know who he was.

I would have denied him entry into the establishment.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5286 Mar 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a straw purchase.
You sure about that? It would seem the definition of straw purchase and the mens rea for the offense would be pretty important information in drawing that conclusion.

Hilliard, OH

#5287 Mar 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure about that? It would seem the definition of straw purchase and the mens rea for the offense would be pretty important information in drawing that conclusion.
This is a hoot:

When gun control proponent Mark Kelly announced he was going to hand his AR-15 over to Tucson PD once he picks it up, it seemed he was trying to give the impression that he's doing his part to get such firearms off the streets. The problem is, Arizona law may not allow that scenario to play out.

In fact, Arizona law may require the Tucson PD to sell the gun to a private citizen once they take possession of it.

This is because the Arizona house has already passed a bill--HB 2455--which adds voluntarily surrendered guns to the list of guns that cannot be destroyed. Instead, they must be treated as "assets" that can be sold to make money to help balance budgets.

HB 2455 is in the Arizona senate now, and it if passes there, it could be illegal for the the AR-15 Kelly bought to be destroyed after he turns it in to police.

This is but the latest in what has been a week full and twists and turns for Kelly: On March 4, he gave pro-gun control testimony in Colorado; on March 5, he bought an AR-15 and a semi-automatic .45 handgun from a Tucson gun store; on March 6, he took part in a gun control rally in Tucson; and on March 8, with Breitbart News actively investigating his gun purchases after being tipped off by Neil McCabe, Kelly suddenly announced he was giving his AR-15 to the Tuscon PD--presumably to get it off the streets.

Now, with HB 2455 making its way through the AZ legislature, Kelly's AR-15 may end up in the hands of the first law-abiding citizen who wants to purchase it from the Tucson PD.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5288 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>This is a hoot:
When gun control proponent Mark Kelly announced he was going to hand his AR-15 over to Tucson PD once he picks it up, it seemed he was trying to give the impression that he's doing his part to get such firearms off the streets. The problem is, Arizona law may not allow that scenario to play out.
In fact, Arizona law may require the Tucson PD to sell the gun to a private citizen once they take possession of it.
This is because the Arizona house has already passed a bill--HB 2455--which adds voluntarily surrendered guns to the list of guns that cannot be destroyed. Instead, they must be treated as "assets" that can be sold to make money to help balance budgets.
HB 2455 is in the Arizona senate now, and it if passes there, it could be illegal for the the AR-15 Kelly bought to be destroyed after he turns it in to police.
This is but the latest in what has been a week full and twists and turns for Kelly: On March 4, he gave pro-gun control testimony in Colorado; on March 5, he bought an AR-15 and a semi-automatic .45 handgun from a Tucson gun store; on March 6, he took part in a gun control rally in Tucson; and on March 8, with Breitbart News actively investigating his gun purchases after being tipped off by Neil McCabe, Kelly suddenly announced he was giving his AR-15 to the Tuscon PD--presumably to get it off the streets.
Now, with HB 2455 making its way through the AZ legislature, Kelly's AR-15 may end up in the hands of the first law-abiding citizen who wants to purchase it from the Tucson PD.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
So?

Hilliard, OH

#5289 Mar 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
So? I love the idea of his lie (I mean "plan") blowing up in his face.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5290 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>So? I love the idea of his lie (I mean "plan") blowing up in his face.
How would that have caused his plan to blow up in his face?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5292 Mar 13, 2013
You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to be at the your autopsy. There is no way soneone could be as dumb as you try to portray without physical defects to brain tissues.
Oh, sweet and storied irony. Sing to me. Sing!

Hilliard, OH

#5293 Mar 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How would that have caused his plan to blow up in his face?
Sometimes I think you really are that stupid.
Che Reagan Christ

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#5294 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>Sometimes I think you really are that stupid.
Really? His stated plan was to see how easy it was to purchase the weapon. What possible damage to that plan is caused by the police being required to sell the weapon later?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autism/asperger questions 1 hr Betty 11
Obama proudly kisses and hugs EBOLA staff 5 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Ebolapalooza 6 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 4
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 7 hr Silna 14
Dewine putting campaign cash in own account! 7 hr Iknow 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 7 hr Neutral Party 3,944
Obama To Bring Non-American Ebola Victims To U.... 7 hr d pantz 5
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]