“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5222 Mar 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
To the scumbag Cockroach III.
About five times as many Americans are killed every year by guns than have been killed in terrorist attacks since Richard Nixon took office.
Replace guns with "Third Worlders"

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5223 Mar 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
About five times as many Americans are killed every year by guns than have been killed in terrorist attacks since Richard Nixon took office.
And 60 PERCENT of those are SUICIDES, you moronic hilljack. Those people are going to kill themselves no matter waht.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5228 Mar 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
How many years ago did Nixon take office and what's he got to do with it?

Yes, they've been killed. 99% by people they know or BY themselves. The number drops to a tiny % when you are counting tragedies like Newtown and Aurora.

And no gun control would have stopped those individuals or Tim McVeigh.

Pedal all you want to wherever. You'll never change American's minds about the 2nd amendment. And you will not reduce the numbers of murders by implementing more gun control.

Location hidden

#5229 Mar 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies!
PR, you've really worked yourself into a frenzy. No, no one is lying. Yes, Udidnt is sure about the number street murders (mostly) in Chicago and you're insulting the wrong people.

None of us a criminals or nuts that are going to go shoot up anyplace. We're law abiding citizens that like our guns and rights

I was out shooting targets today. What do you think the chances are I'll ever kill anyone? WAY less then the average drunk with a car, I'll tell you that.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#5230 Mar 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Cockroach III, choke on this, choke real good.
Connecticut gun control appears to be a political winner in the state, with 54 percent of voters saying the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in December made them more likely to support gun control, and 42 percent saying they would be more likely to back a supporter of gun control. Only 20 percent said it would make their support less likely.
Choke you filthy human, choke real good.
Shows you the power of the MSM. Connecticut already had gun bans in place, and you see what a lot of good that did.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5232 Mar 11, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
And thanks to dumbass liberal laws like in Chicago they got people killin people everyday.....
sure do.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5233 Mar 11, 2013
Investigating Mark Kelly's AR-15 Purchase

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5234 Mar 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Cockroach III, choke on this, choke real good.
Connecticut gun control appears to be a political winner in the state, with 54 percent of voters saying the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in December made them more likely to support gun control, and 42 percent saying they would be more likely to back a supporter of gun control. Only 20 percent said it would make their support less likely.
Choke you filthy human, choke real good.
you will be chocking on your own blood, when you try to implement your idea.

47% pay zero income tax; and have no money to buy ammo or guns.

your side loses by landslide. The landslide it the dozer covering up your rotting corpse.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#5235 Mar 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have listeriosis one of these days SL. No telling what you might do with a gun? Be very careful.
It sounds like you have too much fear to even go out in public.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5236 Mar 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
None of them were killed by guns, jerk off. They were killed by PEOPLE.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5240 Mar 12, 2013
U.S. buying up ammunition!
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#5241 Mar 12, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
U.S. buying up ammunition!
Yep to oppress its people. Exactly why people need to exercise their 2nd amendment rights.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5242 Mar 12, 2013
What can the people do, when they have no ammo.? I guess when the people threaten to take down Obama, he could order the government to buy up stockpiles of ammunition, so the people have no bullets. No bullets, no threat. Pretty simple, isn't it? Put your food in a safe place.

Hilliard, OH

#5244 Mar 12, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
What can the people do, when they have no ammo.? I guess when the people threaten to take down Obama, he could order the government to buy up stockpiles of ammunition, so the people have no bullets. No bullets, no threat. Pretty simple, isn't it? Put your food in a safe place.
We've already got loads of ammo, hilljack. The only ones struggling to find any are the newbies.
BTW, I see nobody threatening any "take down." I see law abiding citizens stating that they'll protect their rights and property.
Go swing your bait somewhere else, Cletus...you're not very bright.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5245 Mar 12, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>We've already got loads of ammo, hilljack. The only ones struggling to find any are the newbies.
BTW, I see nobody threatening any "take down." I see law abiding citizens stating that they'll protect their rights and property.
Go swing your bait somewhere else, Cletus...you're not very bright.
77% of the Ed Show audience said that drone attacks on US citizens here are OK.

Psst...undercover feds...can I gets me a Stinger???

/sarc
Pale Rider

AOL

#5246 Mar 12, 2013
You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
My food is safe and so is my ammo. Come get some if you dare, the Turkey vultures are hungry and Obama voters are to their favorite .
You would be easy. The first sign of someone coming after you. With all the threats you have made. You would break your neck running. Do you know what a gascon is? After you look it up, it is you.
Pale Rider

AOL

#5247 Mar 12, 2013
The Homeland Security Department wants to buy more than 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition in the next four or five years. It says it needs them -- roughly the equivalent of five bullets for every person in the United States -- for law enforcement agents in training and on duty.

5 bullets for every man, woman, and child in America. Think of that, ammunition, powder, bullets, caps, brass will become very short. Looting may set in. Hoarders will be targets. It could get ugly.

Hilliard, OH

#5249 Mar 12, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be easy. The first sign of someone coming after you. With all the threats you have made. You would break your neck running. Do you know what a gascon is? After you look it up, it is you.
We've seen plenty of threats from you, hilljack. Think you could run without tripping over that swinging gut of yours?

Location hidden

#5250 Mar 12, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
The Homeland Security Department wants to buy more than 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition in the next four or five years. It says it needs them -- roughly the equivalent of five bullets for every person in the United States -- for law enforcement agents in training and on duty.
5 bullets for every man, woman, and child in America. Think of that, ammunition, powder, bullets, caps, brass will become very short. Looting may set in. Hoarders will be targets. It could get ugly.
Can you guarantee that law enforcement and military members will use weapons against private citizens in direct conflict with the consitution? The people they have sworn to protect?

They know what way the tide is turning, so don't count on it.

Ammo is no problem to buy for me right now. Also, you make your own. Had to school the idiot Che on this, you too? People have been making their own ammo, shells and bullets, for decades.

PR, I was raised around guns. I am very aware of gun safety have no worry if I have to fire. IF.

DHS has been swallowing up hollow points and other ammunition for the past 5 years. And ATV's. So what? I don't think Barry and a few dem congressmen are much of a threat.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5251 Mar 12, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you guarantee that law enforcement and military members will use weapons against private citizens in direct conflict with the consitution? The people they have sworn to protect?
They know what way the tide is turning, so don't count on it.
Ammo is no problem to buy for me right now. Also, you make your own. Had to school the idiot Che on this, you too? People have been making their own ammo, shells and bullets, for decades.
PR, I was raised around guns. I am very aware of gun safety have no worry if I have to fire. IF.
DHS has been swallowing up hollow points and other ammunition for the past 5 years. And ATV's. So what? I don't think Barry and a few dem congressmen are much of a threat.
You have never had a discussion with me about ammunition. Ever. You are a pathological liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 59 min Amanda 934
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr xxxrayted 31,021
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Male 3,324
where is George of Hilliard? 6 hr RU_Kiddingme 32
Two Columbus lawyers face misconduct charges 6 hr Tell it All 8
richmark gutter company-liars-slobs- beware 6 hr BEWARE 1
Southside Parents Work Together To Improve Scho... 8 hr yeah baby yeah 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 23 hr Statetheobvious 2,431
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••