Since: Aug 12

United States

#5187 Mar 4, 2013
Pale have you seen the list of local law enforcement who will not enforce any laws enfringing the sexond amendment?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5188 Mar 4, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Cockroach III, your nose is everywhere? Your effrontery is a disgrace to humanity.
When you STFU and mind your own business, you'll hear no more from me, Jethro. Until then, I intend to expose you for what you are...a hilljack and an anti-American scum bag.

Since: Jan 12

Toledo, OH

#5192 Mar 4, 2013
Reality Speakbos wrote:
I propose in the sake of our children, that we all group together to save lives.
In every public school beginning with Kindergarden, swimming and beginning gun safety be taught.
How many drownings or accidental shootings could be stopped?
Each school year through high school graduation, have swimming and gun safety and instruction; and school competitions. Swim meets; and Shooting events.
as our children age, they will have basic knowledge to save their lives for the rest of their life.
Quit wasting taxpayer money on foreign welfare; and spend it training our children to save their own life.
Police officers will be required staff at every school to assist teachers firearms safety classes; but also children learn respect of officers in real life good experiences. officers also are in charge of the schools safety. One officer could have stopped Sandy Hook massacre by the Loon Adam.
The kids will shoot better than the cops by the 7th grade. The kids will be in great shape from swimming; and have been trained in life saving and CPR.
Or have oral sex with sixteen year olds in the cops office like former Cop, Todd Smith. Even law enforcement has to be on a short lease these days.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#5193 Mar 4, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>Or have oral sex with sixteen year olds in the cops office like former Cop, Todd Smith. Even law enforcement has to be on a short lease these days.
former Cop, Todd Smith

aka

Mr. Yolanda Harris

Just pointing this out not so much to embarass Yolanda as to embarass the media for their selective reporting.
d-pants

United States

#5194 Mar 5, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya! I've been living overseas for ages and have to travel constantly for work (all through the Bush and Obama years) and I'm more than happy to tell you that folks overseas are pretty American friendly these days. Even places that you're sure are going to be strongly anti-American have been pretty friendly these days (young folks in Tehran are more excited to be meeting Americans than anyone I've ever met). I haven't gotten any negative feedback for my nationality in years. If you want to experience some of the pleasant to indifferent vibes up close, it's a great time to do get some travel in!
oh really. Maybe because you're so much different and better than the rest of us is why. I don't believe at all that you went to Tehran. But I'm sure al jazeerah fills them in on american foreign policy. So how many of these countries did you go to and have people rushing to meet you, the american who smells like roses? http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/12/eye-opening-...
Oh yeah they love us and israel too. Sure.
Adif understanding

United States

#5195 Mar 5, 2013
d-pants wrote:
<quoted text> oh really. Maybe because you're so much different and better than the rest of us is why. I don't believe at all that you went to Tehran. But I'm sure al jazeerah fills them in on american foreign policy. So how many of these countries did you go to and have people rushing to meet you, the american who smells like roses? http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/12/eye-opening-...
i know a couple people who went to Tehran. They reported the same sentiments, the Iranian citizens were all excited to see then and the young college age citizens took a deep interest in them. I'm sure there are people like you suggest in Iran, but don't be foolish and judge the entire population of a country by the acts of its leaders and local rednecks. It would be like claiming all of the UK is a bunch of complete morons because after a local news station got a bunch of people worked up over pedophiles, they burnt down a podiatrist office thinking it helped pedophiles.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5196 Mar 5, 2013
Female wrote:
We need more gun control. More guns more killing and I don't care what the constitution says. There are some of you crazies on here that say you have guns and that is scary. This is not the wild wild west fools. When I read some of these posts you know who has issues and is paranoid and they are the ones that say they have guns and harp about the constitution. Maybe they will flip their flippers on Dec 21. That will be their special day to fly off the planet.
good..........come get you some

I don't care what the law says, you make a great target.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5197 Mar 5, 2013
d-pants wrote:
<quoted text> oh really. Maybe because you're so much different and better than the rest of us is why. I don't believe at all that you went to Tehran. But I'm sure al jazeerah fills them in on american foreign policy. So how many of these countries did you go to and have people rushing to meet you, the american who smells like roses? http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/12/eye-opening-...
Have you ever watched Al Jazeera? Scary Arab sounding name aside, it's a rather good new source. I really recommend checking them out online, http://www.aljazeera.com/watch_now/ they're one of my go to sources for international news, especially in South East Asia.

Getting into Tehran is pretty easy. It's a direct flight from here but I went from visiting a friend in Istanbul, which is another place I strongly suggest visiting. You can get around the Israeli visitation regulations by "losing" and requesting a new passport without Israeli entry stamps or by just not going to Israel. Getting into Baku is more difficult than getting into Tehran.
Bruce Seville

Cincinnati, OH

#5199 Mar 5, 2013
In the name of justice, force all Diversity people to rely solely on the police state they've created for their personal security.

Diversity people perpetrate most of the violent crime; disarming Diversity people reduces crime and gives them the security they desire.

That's a win-win situation.
fijjis

Pittsburgh, PA

#5200 Mar 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Men are Genius Finally,,impeachment is working

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5201 Mar 5, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever watched Al Jazeera? Scary Arab sounding name aside, it's a rather good new source. I really recommend checking them out online, http://www.aljazeera.com/watch_now/ they're one of my go to sources for international news, especially in South East Asia.
Getting into Tehran is pretty easy. It's a direct flight from here but I went from visiting a friend in Istanbul, which is another place I strongly suggest visiting. You can get around the Israeli visitation regulations by "losing" and requesting a new passport without Israeli entry stamps or by just not going to Israel. Getting into Baku is more difficult than getting into Tehran.
Al Gorejazeera is actually blocked in Iran.

It does have a major problem with anti-Israeli bias, which runs rampant in the Jew hating Middle East. Not to mention that it employs a great deal of far left individuals as columnists, or even the things posted on its Arabic edition that are not on its English edition, though the other Middle East state (oil) funded networks are even worse.
d-pants

United States

#5205 Mar 6, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>i know a couple people who went to Tehran. They reported the same sentiments, the Iranian citizens were all excited to see then and the young college age citizens took a deep interest in them. I'm sure there are people like you suggest in Iran, but don't be foolish and judge the entire population of a country by the acts of its leaders and local rednecks. It would be like claiming all of the UK is a bunch of complete morons because after a local news station got a bunch of people worked up over pedophiles, they burnt down a podiatrist office thinking it helped pedophiles.
yeah. I never said they hate people. I said they don't like our foreign policy. Iran is a little different too. They aren't one od the attacked countries on the map I linked. Plus something tells me that if you were there you wouldn't get a chance to really get a feel for what those people think, maybe the two or three you met, but I just don't see people rushing up to meet the awesome westerner.
d-pants

United States

#5206 Mar 6, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
yeeah. You probably love any corporate news outlet controlled by the cfr.
As far as foreign opinion on the states, I'm not taking your word for it.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5207 Mar 6, 2013
d-pants wrote:
<quoted text> yeeah. You probably love any corporate news outlet controlled by the cfr.
As far as foreign opinion on the states, I'm not taking your word for it.
You don't have to. I highly suggest that you travel to experience it for yourself. Things have gotten so much easier since the Bush years.

If you're interested in some suggestions for places to see, I'm more than happy to offer some. If you're specifically interested in the opinions of the countries listed in your link, Pakistan and Oman are both really amazing places to visit. If you're looking for travel that's a bit easier and more accessible, Western Europe has done a 180 on being cheerful at Americans and South America has been really lovely (even Argentina!) these past few years. More than happy to offer more tailored travel suggestions based around your interests.

Don't take anyone's word for things. Go and find things out for yourself. And have an amazing time doing it!

Acworth, GA

#5208 Mar 6, 2013
Looks like Kennesaw's Gun Law is starting to catch on!

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/city-loo...

Mandatory Gun Ownership!

Should be the law EVERYWHERE!
Adif understanding

United States

#5212 Mar 6, 2013
d-pants wrote:
<quoted text> yeah. I never said they hate people. I said they don't like our foreign policy. Iran is a little different too. They aren't one od the attacked countries on the map I linked. Plus something tells me that if you were there you wouldn't get a chance to really get a feel for what those people think, maybe the two or three you met, but I just don't see people rushing up to meet the awesome westerner.
I wasn't there, people I know were. They were filming some architectural stuff which might be why they were frequently approached. But everyone was happy and polite and cheerful with them. I watched some of the video, many spoke English quite well too.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5213 Mar 7, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to. I highly suggest that you travel to experience it for yourself. Things have gotten so much easier since the Bush years.
If you're interested in some suggestions for places to see, I'm more than happy to offer some. If you're specifically interested in the opinions of the countries listed in your link, Pakistan and Oman are both really amazing places to visit. If you're looking for travel that's a bit easier and more accessible, Western Europe has done a 180 on being cheerful at Americans and South America has been really lovely (even Argentina!) these past few years. More than happy to offer more tailored travel suggestions based around your interests.
Don't take anyone's word for things. Go and find things out for yourself. And have an amazing time doing it!
Argentina has magnificent hunting.

shooting 1000 doves a day very possible for an accomplished shooter.

travel south in Argentina for waterfowl hunting like you never dreamed. Big game hunting also very good.

Argentina makes Detroit look like Vegas. If you want to see poor travel to Argentina. I was fined by the police for leaving my luggage and all clothing to my caddie in Argentina. i was informed my tip of money and clothing exceeded 2 years pay for the kid.

when I returned home I UPSed 2 boxes of clothing to the kid for his family.

I could offer you plenty of suggestions on travel destinations as well. My passport only has room for a couple more stamps.

Hilliard, OH

#5218 Mar 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
To the scumbag Cockroach III, I don't intend to go anywhere. I am here as solid as the floor under the rotunda of the U.S. Capitol, and the good part there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
I am here to bring peace and comfort to the aged and to promote tranquility, and peace among younger Americans.
Team 26
Team 26 plans to draw attention to the need for "common-sense gun control. They will be pedaling 400 miles to Washington, D.C., to address Congress. The cyclists are scheduled to arrive Tuesday.
Really? Where have you been the past week or so, hilljack?
You'd best behave or you might disappear again...

Hilliard, OH

#5219 Mar 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
To the scumbag Cockroach III, I don't intend to go anywhere. I am here as solid as the floor under the rotunda of the U.S. Capitol, and the good part there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
I am here to bring peace and comfort to the aged and to promote tranquility, and peace among younger Americans.
Team 26
Team 26 plans to draw attention to the need for "common-sense gun control. They will be pedaling 400 miles to Washington, D.C., to address Congress. The cyclists are scheduled to arrive Tuesday.
You're not getting jack, Cletus:

Pro-gun voters put heat on Democratic senators

HELENA, Mont. U.S. Sen. Max Baucus has been here before.

Back during the Clinton era, the Democrat faced a choice: support an assault weapons ban urged by a president from his own party and risk angering constituents who cherish their gun rights, or buck his party. He chose the ban, and nearly lost his Senate seat.

Now, as he begins his campaign for a seventh term, Baucus faces the question again. For weeks, gun foes have sought assurances he would oppose the assault weapons ban. But it was only this past week he said he would oppose it.

That decision alone doesn't settle the issue for his re-election campaign. His opponents are watching closely, eager to pounce as he navigates a series of other gun control proposals, including an expected call for universal background checks.

Baucus' predicament is one that a group of Democrats like him in the West and South are facing. They hail from predominantly rural regions of the country where the Second Amendment is cherished and where Republicans routinely win in presidential elections.

From Montana to Louisiana, these anxious voters have made at least six Democratic senators a little uneasy heading into next year's election season. Both sides are aware that gun-owners' rights are taking shape as a campaign issue that could shift the balance of power in the U.S. Senate.

"Make no mistake it is a very delicate dance for rural state Democrats," said Barrett Kaiser, a Democratic political consultant.

"I would be stunned if the Montana congressional delegation said anything but 'hell no' to gun control measures," he added.

"It would be a monumental mistake on his part" to support federal gun control legislation, Reichner said.

Gun rights carry sway in Montana. The state Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks says Montana "boasts more hunters per capita than any other state in the nation." State lawmakers have been discussing measures to expand gun rights. And a pro-gun group, the Montana Shooting Sports Association, has set up a website that is updated with Baucus' public statements on gun policy.

Other Democratic senators that Republicans are watching closely include Mark Begich of Alaska, Kay Hagan of North Carolina, Tim Johnson of South Dakota, Mary Landrieu of Louisiana and Mark Pryor of Arkansas.
http://www.courierpress.com/news/2013/mar/09/...

United States

#5221 Mar 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
To the scumbag Cockroach III.
About five times as many Americans are killed every year by guns than have been killed in terrorist attacks since Richard Nixon took office.
And thanks to dumbass liberal laws like in Chicago they got people killin people everyday.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 23 min They cannot kill ... 3,541
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 30 min Pope Che Reagan C... 384
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 33 min Pope Che Reagan C... 31,466
Early Voting VICTORY for Ohio! 39 min Duke for Mayor 21
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 39 min Pope Che Reagan C... 6
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 44 min Duke for Mayor 59
Working at Kroger: The Need for EBT Reform (Jul '12) 1 hr Carrie 24
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 2 hr Concerned Brother 952

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]