Comments
4,721 - 4,740 of 8,050 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago
Adif understanding

Lawrenceville, GA

#5091 Mar 2, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you're the cop trying to gather Intel for Obama's administration for their data base, huh Johnny Reb?
These are not the droids you are looking for.

lol..are you seriously that dense? Pointing out that there are two standards and we get the shaft in the deal should be anything but an indication of an alliance to the lesser standard

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#5092 Mar 2, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think they are only going after an Xbox? I mean seriously, the way you talk about security, it would appear you have a lot more locked up in there. Now get out of their way, it's payday.
BTW, MP5s aren't that hard to come by. I'm not talking about random strangers who all the sudden decided to rob someone for some walking around cash either. I'm talking criminal gang members- or did that important part elude you?
Criminal gang members... aren't all gang members criminals, by definition? I think those types would find it more easier and profitable to rob homes in your area and surrounding 'upscale gated' communities such as where you live :-) Why take a chance of getting their heads blown clean off ( more precisely blown apart) dipping around where folks are more alert and aware?

Columbus, OH

#5093 Mar 2, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>These are not the droids you are looking for.
lol..are you seriously that dense? Pointing out that there are two standards and we get the shaft in the deal should be anything but an indication of an alliance to the lesser standard
Never know :-) Detectives are professional liars and actors you know.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#5096 Mar 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
A candle burning on it's side burns far quicker than a candle standing up because the wax melts and drips away... nice piece of lateral thinking, but flawed.
If we had two (2) identical candles standing. One on the right (R),one on the left (L). Both were lit at the same time. Which candle would burn up first?
Thats easy,the one that Moochelle eats first after she runs out of chickens and cows to eat.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5097 Mar 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
A candle burning on it's side burns far quicker than a candle standing up because the wax melts and drips away... nice piece of lateral thinking, but flawed.
If we had two (2) identical candles standing. One on the right (R),one on the left (L). Both were lit at the same time. Which candle would burn up first?
Uh, they both burn down.

Kinda like the guy who was cutting posts for my deck, and he cut one of them too short and said "I'm going to have to cut the next one longer", to which I replied, "Now THAT would be a pretty nice trick!"

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5099 Mar 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
If you think you know, we want to see as many answers as possible.
Make like a human candle and let us know.

Columbus, OH

#5100 Mar 2, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Thats easy,the one that Moochelle eats first after she runs out of chickens and cows to eat.
Welcome back caveman... er... I mean cat-man.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#5101 Mar 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the fact you bought a Benelli, makes me re-think everything about you.
PS: if you can find 4 buck, I suggest it indoors.
About 6 years back,I had a brand new Benelli nova with a 24 inch barrel.I traded it for an old Winchester 1200 with a 28 inch barrel in beautiful condition.I cant believe how much of a difference those 4 inches make at close range.That Winchester destroys whatever it hits with just simple target loads.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#5102 Mar 2, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back caveman... er... I mean cat-man.
Thanks.I'm not exactly in a cave,but pretty darn close.About 3 more weeks and I will be working again.And I still have a bunch of money left over from last summer.But I'm happy and it's all free.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5107 Mar 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Tip replied:
He didn't have a clue. Sorry Tip. You will receive an X. You may be excused. Thanks for your try anyway.
The one being more directly exposed to drafts.

woof

Since: Aug 12

United States

#5110 Mar 2, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Ok, so you paid about $60-70 dollars per sq. ft! I look at a lot of $289-350 houses on the market that's for sale. In your opinion, how much should a family of four make yearly to afford the mortgage, insurance, and utilities on a $300 k to $350 k McMansion?
I'd strongly suggest paying the 20% down because in my case that PMI wouldve cost me another $200 a month. I don't think its an issue of $300-$350k. Its more along the lnes of monthly payment. I love seeing the look on peoples face when I tell them my monthly is only $750 bucks. As far as your income level goes, isn't it tradition to keep your house payment less than half your monthly income? Possibly 40%?
Btw I always kick in a plus $200 for principal every month.
VADoc

United States

#5111 Mar 2, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd strongly suggest paying the 20% down because in my case that PMI wouldve cost me another $200 a month. I don't think its an issue of $300-$350k. Its more along the lnes of monthly payment. I love seeing the look on peoples face when I tell them my monthly is only $750 bucks. As far as your income level goes, isn't it tradition to keep your house payment less than half your monthly income? Possibly 40%?
Btw I always kick in a plus $200 for principal every month.
Spot on. My wife and I paid 20% down on our home. We did a conventional loan from the bank and cut the PMI. I pay $850 a month in mortgage payments. My payments include my taxes for the year and my homeowners insurance. We could have made our loan 15 years but we'd rather stretch it out to 25 and have extra cash in case we need it. Not to mention we got a new build in a desirable location near new schools. If we choose to sell the house we will get almost double what we paid for it. 3 weeks after we closed the houses down the street with the same square footage sold for 20k more than we paid for ours.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5114 Mar 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Notice old BIG NOSE, Hugo Victor Thomson III had no where to go for the answer to the candle question. What does that mean no where to go? He couldn't run to the Internet for any comment. I have been saying for a long time, if it wasn't for the Internet, he was nothing. A candle knocked his candy ass away. He is nothing but copy and paste. Nothing upstairs but a damn blank. What happened Big Nose? The Jew has hid? Even his so-called comrades hid.

Your posts are more pointless than those of Che.
And that's an accomplishment. Perhaps, your first.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5115 Mar 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Notice old BIG NOSE, Hugo Victor Thomson III had no where to go for the answer to the candle question. What does that mean no where to go? He couldn't run to the Internet for any comment. I have been saying for a long time, if it wasn't for the Internet, he was nothing. A candle knocked his candy ass away. He is nothing but copy and paste. Nothing upstairs but a damn blank. What happened Big Nose? The Jew has hid? Even his so-called comrades hid.
Copy and paste? Like you did in post #5078, hilljack. The one you never attributed? And it was from a Jewish rabbi, boy. How about that?
You want to tell us why you used a Jew to plead your sorry case, boy? After all, you want to send them to the ovens in every other post.
Come on hilljack...put your money where your mouth is.

Hilliard, OH

#5117 Mar 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I did that so you would run in there -- Copy, then paste, you dope. And you did. You can even answer the candle question, unless you can go to the Internet to find an answer. It has proven my point Jew!
Look at all the great answers. Where were you? Hid like a fox in a den! You are an empty suit!
Here is the question, Big Nose stayed away from.
You were caught, boy. Burned. Debunked . Made a fool of. Exposed.
You're a simpleton, boy. A true moron. Perhaps we should call you Jethro.

Hilliard, OH

#5120 Mar 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I proved what you were Jew! Nothing! Copy and Paste! If not that, you resort to name calling, over and over. The same old crap Jew! You are so dumb, you couldn't reply to the candle question!
Why would anyone play your game?
Your degree is from where, hilljack?

Hilliard, OH

#5123 Mar 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I graduated from U of L Law School, in beautiful Louisville. I knew you would not answer, that is why I posted the question Jew.
You are too much like Mitt Romney. A day late and a dollar short!
Kid, I doubt you've ever been to Louisville, and I know you've never been to college.
d-pants

United States

#5127 Mar 3, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
1. d-pants replied- good answer but on this one you get an X
2. Thanks, you may try again, or pass
D-pants reply was this:
the one on its sid secause the verticle one would have wax resetting on the waw below it as it dripped, making the flame burn cooler as it melted down to where the extra wax is around the diameter of the verticle candle.
hmmmm. Candle sticks? Almost makes me want to try it. Almost. Please tell me later when the game is over.
d-pants

United States

#5128 Mar 3, 2013
So what if somebody is jewish?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5129 Mar 3, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
when using a sledgehammer; hammer 1 candle out of sight up your azz, it went out.

hammer the other down your throat extinguishing it.

the candle hammered down your throat stays lit the longest, because it was second to be hammered in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 36 min Neutral Party 3,218
We can't afford a war in Syria 44 min Neutral Party 6
4 Arrested After Allegedly Stabbing, Assaulting... (Oct '12) 3 hr LONGTIMEFRIENDOFT... 21
Will The White House Get a Missle? 3 hr SteeleO 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Old Guy 30,507
Where are all the original legacy posters? 5 hr d pantz 110
Coleman has put out welcome mat for immigrants ... 6 hr American 11
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 9 hr Tofte 2,291
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000