Comments
4,701 - 4,720 of 8,048 Comments Last updated Yesterday

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#5067 Mar 1, 2013
I'd like to see a few gang bangers break into a cops or a politicians home, and they shoot through a bedroom door and get charged for that. I'd love to hear the outcome of that one! Stupid f'kin pigs!
How can they have the gall to charge a man defending his home against masked home invaders is beyond any common sense or intelligence. There's no law made by man that would prevent me from blowing a sucker out his shoes for breaking down my door!!!

Columbus, OH

#5068 Mar 1, 2013
I'm beginning to dislike the progressive movement day by day. They're policies on gun rights 2nd amendment are insane! Blacks, especially, went through that BS with the Jim Crow laws and various city ordinance that said blacks were not allowed to own fire arms. Now they're trying to let limit everyone but cops to have protection. That's BS, everyone in the urban communities know that the cops come only to put up the yellow homicide tape! They don't 'prevent' squat.

Columbus, OH

#5069 Mar 1, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if you should find out who it is first. Joe didn't mention it.
Well Tony, if there are only supposed to be three people in your home and all of you are sleeping in the same room, and you've locked up for the night, I don't care who's turning that knob at that point, it's an intruder! No one I know will be stupid enough to do that.
Adif understanding

United States

#5070 Mar 1, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> I have an answer for everything because there is an answer for everything! My mind is a lot faster than yours when it comes to self defense. Sorry if you have a cognitive lack in that department, nothing I can do for you there. You might want to consult Vdoc to get a prescription for your brain freeze.
As a side note, you might want to take a course in Krav Maga just in case your lil AR jams on you, Hahaha.
No worries, you will get yourself killed. Here is the thing, If the police and military can develop tactics to safely enter a house and raid it with the armed residents usually ending up as the only casualties, so can gang members and thugs. In fact, some gang members have actually went through the military specifically to gain tactical knowledge then teach lower level members who would actually use it. We even saw this in Afghanistan and Iraq in which the Taliban and enemies enlisted in the state military/police just to gain the training offered by the US military.

You find that people doing a home invasion are not exactly bumbling idiots all the time. if all you have is a shotgun with slugs (which is essentially a riffle anyways), you better have a few speed loaders near by. I'm positive that with a 4 man crew, trained and equipped with MP5s, you would not survive. And while you are shooting your wife and kids through the walls (who are seeking cover), they won't care who they hit if they are intent on causing you harm.
Adif understanding

United States

#5071 Mar 1, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
There are still plenty out there. AEP recreation land has lots of then. I used to see their tracks a lot when I lived in Athens and hiked and mountain biked in that area. Only saw one wild hog though and that was at dusk one night after hiking at AEP recreation land.
If I remember right, AEP doesn't allow firearms hunting. They might have changed that though.

Zelenski state forest and wayne national allow it. Both places are excellent hiking spots too. Sunday creek mines (or whatever it is called, its similar to AEP land) will allow it too.
Adif understanding

United States

#5072 Mar 1, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
I'd like to see a few gang bangers break into a cops or a politicians home, and they shoot through a bedroom door and get charged for that. I'd love to hear the outcome of that one! Stupid f'kin pigs!
How can they have the gall to charge a man defending his home against masked home invaders is beyond any common sense or intelligence. There's no law made by man that would prevent me from blowing a sucker out his shoes for breaking down my door!!!
They would never charge a police officer. Didn't you know it has been determined that there was a spelling error when they created the Justice system. It's supposed to read the "Just us" system instead.

Cops and government officials always get slaps on the wrist is anything when they violate the exact same laws that they would be demanding life in prison for if we did it.

Columbus, OH

#5073 Mar 1, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>No worries, you will get yourself killed. Here is the thing, If the police and military can develop tactics to safely enter a house and raid it with the armed residents usually ending up as the only casualties, so can gang members and thugs. In fact, some gang members have actually went through the military specifically to gain tactical knowledge then teach lower level members who would actually use it. We even saw this in Afghanistan and Iraq in which the Taliban and enemies enlisted in the state military/police just to gain the training offered by the US military.
You find that people doing a home invasion are not exactly bumbling idiots all the time. if all you have is a shotgun with slugs (which is essentially a riffle anyways), you better have a few speed loaders near by. I'm positive that with a 4 man crew, trained and equipped with MP5s, you would not survive. And while you are shooting your wife and kids through the walls (who are seeking cover), they won't care who they hit if they are intent on causing you harm.
OO buck shoot, Benelli semi-auto, 9mm, 5 mags loaded, who needs to worry about 4 thugs wanting to steal an Xbox? And why would a few thugs need MP5's to rob a house and get electronics and cost um jewelry? Once again, you sound like a fool. What more do you need in close quarters of a home, genius?

Columbus, OH

#5074 Mar 1, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>They would never charge a police officer. Didn't you know it has been determined that there was a spelling error when they created the Justice system. It's supposed to read the "Just us" system instead.
Cops and government officials always get slaps on the wrist is anything when they violate the exact same laws that they would be demanding life in prison for if we did it.
Maybe you're the cop trying to gather Intel for Obama's administration for their data base, huh Johnny Reb?

Columbus, OH

#5075 Mar 1, 2013
Could it be that several of you gun enthusiast are cops pretending to be ultra rightwing patriots, to gain Intel on who has what?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5076 Mar 1, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
How about under a bridge? With no heat? Could you spare a dime?
It would seem like to me, your ammo, isn't safe? How would you protect yourself, if intruders came? Where do you live? I might like a tour?
Don't underestimate Udidnt. He's more than your average suburban dweller.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5079 Mar 1, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Gun Violence in Our Country: A Crisis for Every Single American
There is simply no (credible or supported) movement to "grab all the guns," but rather, an essential debate on how to best uplift public safety for everybody while still taking Second Amendment rights seriously.
Look at the hilljack who cries about cut and paste doing it himself and not even posting attribution. What a hypocrite. And a plagiarist.

Here it is:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-aaron-ale...

Written by Rabbi Aaron Alexander. Imagine that...the Jew-hating hilljack Pale Rider agrees with a rabbi!

United States

#5082 Mar 1, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Nope...2, 900 sq ft brick w finished basement in the burbs.
Ugh, huh, what's the cost per sq ft.? You must have a 1/2 a million dollar estate with that amount of footage.

Since: Aug 12

Marietta, GA

#5083 Mar 1, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh, huh, what's the cost per sq ft.? You must have a 1/2 a million dollar estate with that amount of footage.
It was over 300 when built new in 99. Realize I bought in 2009 at the bottom of the Clinton Reno Raines Frank housing market crash. Apparently the folks living here previously were living beyond their means. I paid 20% down and hencefoeth I pay no PMI with my monthly.:)
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5084 Mar 2, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> OO buck shoot, Benelli semi-auto, 9mm, 5 mags loaded, who needs to worry about 4 thugs wanting to steal an Xbox? And why would a few thugs need MP5's to rob a house and get electronics and cost um jewelry? Once again, you sound like a fool. What more do you need in close quarters of a home, genius?
the fact you bought a Benelli, makes me re-think everything about you.

PS: if you can find 4 buck, I suggest it indoors.
d-pants

United States

#5085 Mar 2, 2013
I support preident obama no matter what. So I respect the second amendment. I also want tp abolish it. Anybody else out there try to stand strong with the president? Its pretty confusing. I stand strong with b.o. on torture to. That's what I call supporting obama, " standing firm with b.o.....
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
d-pants

United States

#5086 Mar 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
A candle burning on it's side burns far quicker than a candle standing up because the wax melts and drips away... nice piece of lateral thinking, but flawed.
If we had two (2) identical candles standing. One on the right (R),one on the left (L). Both were lit at the same time. Which candle would burn up first?
the one on its sid secause the verticle one would have wax resetting on the waw below it as it dripped, making the flame burn cooler as it melted down to where the extra wax is around the diameter of the verticle candle.

Columbus, OH

#5087 Mar 2, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
It was over 300 when built new in 99. Realize I bought in 2009 at the bottom of the Clinton Reno Raines Frank housing market crash. Apparently the folks living here previously were living beyond their means. I paid 20% down and hencefoeth I pay no PMI with my monthly.:)
Ok, so you paid about $60-70 dollars per sq. ft! I look at a lot of $289-350 houses on the market that's for sale. In your opinion, how much should a family of four make yearly to afford the mortgage, insurance, and utilities on a $300 k to $350 k McMansion?

Columbus, OH

#5088 Mar 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the fact you bought a Benelli, makes me re-think everything about you.
PS: if you can find 4 buck, I suggest it indoors.
Hahaha, if I'd said Mossberg, would that have fit better in your 'previous' thoughts about WA, the magnificent? And #9, 00 buck shot, works wonders on doors,watermelons, water jugs, and flesh. Don't get me wrong, Mossbergs are fine, but Benelli's are more a rifle style with that front slant sighting. Cost a lot more too!
Adif understanding

Lawrenceville, GA

#5089 Mar 2, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> OO buck shoot, Benelli semi-auto, 9mm, 5 mags loaded, who needs to worry about 4 thugs wanting to steal an Xbox? And why would a few thugs need MP5's to rob a house and get electronics and cost um jewelry? Once again, you sound like a fool. What more do you need in close quarters of a home, genius?
What makes you think they are only going after an Xbox? I mean seriously, the way you talk about security, it would appear you have a lot more locked up in there. Now get out of their way, it's payday.

BTW, MP5s aren't that hard to come by. I'm not talking about random strangers who all the sudden decided to rob someone for some walking around cash either. I'm talking criminal gang members- or did that important part elude you?

Columbus, OH

#5090 Mar 2, 2013
RS, invest in a Benelli M2 tactical! You'll never touch another shotty after you fire one of these!!! I want to eventually get the M2 model 5.56. The price is ridiculous though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gutfeld: obama climate change proposal 'nuttier... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,474
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Neutral Party 3,208
Where are all the original legacy posters? 2 hr Duke for Mayor 101
Orange barrels, gas price hike await Labor Day ... 2 hr WALK NOT DRIVE 1
Feds say Pakistan unlikely to return fugitive O... 2 hr NAIVE JUDGE 2
Was Bergdahl Planned ALL ALONG?? 5 hr gibdig 16
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 16 hr Disgraced 2,282
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search