Comments
4,681 - 4,700 of 8,057 Comments Last updated 20 hrs ago

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5039 Feb 28, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Did you read my post about not standing in front of the door if someone knocks?
Hell Joe Biden just told everyone to just shoot THROUGH the door.

http://www.fieldandstream.com/articles/guns/2...
VADoc

Duluth, GA

#5040 Feb 28, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
years ago in Caldwell Ohio....1995?....... the snow drifts allowed hogs climb over fence on drift. They reproduced fast; and neighbors started to complain.
I shot a hairy nasty hog in the head with my bow; and arrow was sticking out pigs head; and it went back to eating and charging tree we were in.
I have a pic somewhere; and I will never figure out how that thing for 15 minutes acted like nothing happened.
when bored watching the show, another arrow ended what was started.
them pigs are real real tough critters.
slug gun would be preferred weapon if you just wanted to eradicate them.
I wonder how many wild pigs are still roaming Caldwell. Rough territory, lots of food; and big woods surrounding.
There are still plenty out there. AEP recreation land has lots of then. I used to see their tracks a lot when I lived in Athens and hiked and mountain biked in that area. Only saw one wild hog though and that was at dusk one night after hiking at AEP recreation land.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5042 Feb 28, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between Joe Biden And me is this Tony. You don't actually hear a word from him. He doesn't tell you what to do. But I can.
How are you going to do that, hilljack? I want to see you put your money where your mouth is, you Kentucky piece of trash.

Hilliard, OH

#5044 Feb 28, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Where, When, Dog? Anytime! Anytime, anywhere, anyday. How would you like for me to grab your ass, throw you inside a cage, then drop a damn Kentucky Rattler in on you? Or would you prefer one of our Pretty Women to get in there with you dog? Apply a choke hold on you?
You couldn't find your way out of the holler, boy. Between your ankle monitor and the need to read road signs, you'd be in the county jail before you made it to the river. Now you go bed down with your sister-wife in the double-wide and stroke it, boy.

Planet Earth

#5045 Feb 28, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between Joe Biden And me is this Tony. You don't actually hear a word from him. He doesn't tell you what to do. But I can.
How do you plan to ensure compliance?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5046 Feb 28, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes how else would they get them?
Here's another bit of information for you, when you own a loader and make your own shells and a melting machine and make your own bullets....you never run out of ammunition.
Oh! Like I never knew that. What is wrong with you?
Assault weapons have been sold for a long time.
Really, great info to know.
Everyone knows a gunsmith or two or can convert a 10 magazine to 30 themselves.
I have a custom built gun. Hell I might get a gunsmith to build me a cannon.
You all think no one had a gun till Sandy Hook.
Now don't head off into the deep end.
Gun control legislation will get nowhere except maybe background checks at gun shows. Hold on Betsy, no one thought we would have Health Care either. Nor Obama would get reelected. What is wrong with you. Have you been checked out?
Which should have been in place years ago anyway.
Wake up. No assault weapon was taken into Sandy Hook school that day.
Wake up. No assault weapon was taken into Sandy Hook school that day.
Whatever in the Hell you call it, a lot of people died. It just may be a law to ban assault weapons, magazines. The truth, no one knows what Biden may do. The man wants to be President. God Help America if he got elected. He is only dreaming. Republicans are dreaming if they think they can win in 2016 also. It will take 40 years or more to fix the mess George W. Bush left behind. They will be trying to fix his mess when you are long gone Betsy.
BS You didn't know anything about loaders or melting machines or gunsmiths or converting magazines until you read my post.

You sure never metnioned any of the above before. You started this thread and spouted nothing but BS since.

You don't have a custom made gun and wouldn't know what to do with a cannon. I've seen exprienced men knock themselves over doing it and scare everyone within a mile. I live within three miles of a cannon that is fired daily.

Then you plagiarised me in your post #5017 (I think that's the number) in response to RS, like it was all your original knowledge.

My daddy was a wise man. He said "There are no stupid questions, but don't try and act like you know something you don't." You just failed that test.

You just want to argue back and forth and trade insults and empty threats with these guys. You better try being honest.

Hey, Nero...Rome is burning...put the fiddle down. But that doesn't mean pick up a weapon. Not time to beat those plowshares into swords just yet.

Gee, a few days ago you posted that I was the only one smart enough to 'get' where you were going with this and you were yanking chains to get reactions.

I've known exactly where you were going from the first post.

Carry on.

Hilliard, OH

#5048 Feb 28, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You know in every neighborhood, if you get ahead to have something. There will be someone that becomes jealous. They will be snitches, that will turn people in. Even more, if there is a reward, if it is big enough, money will talk.
Maybe in your holler, hilljack. Maybe in the ghetto. But not in my neighborhood, boy.

Location hidden

#5049 Feb 28, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on Betsy, They will be trying to fix his mess when you are long gone Betsy.
Name's Anne.

Here's a heads up, Clinton deregulated the banks. Left a small surplus because he followed Reagen. And he didn't waste a penny retaliating for the USS Cole, the embassy bombing and a few other attacks that killed Amiericans on his watch. Hence 9-1-01.

Other than those two things, and of course, the impeachment proceedings, he was O.K. as a president. Miles ahead of Obama, for sure.

Bush II tried, in both of his terms, to reinstate the banking regulations, but could not get it passed with a dem congress.

Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and all the other frivilous lending is what lead us into the present economic mess.

Planet Earth

#5050 Feb 28, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You know in every neighborhood, if you get ahead to have something. There will be someone that becomes jealous. They will be snitches, that will turn people in. Even more, if there is a reward, if it is big enough, money will talk.
You said you could tell me what to do. What is the "bad dude" who "sneeks into an enemy camp, slices a throat" going to going to do to make me do what you say?

You know that Call of Duty isn't real life, don't you?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#5051 Feb 28, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Sell your assault weapons now!
I just got 1, 000 rounds of ammo thru mailorder chump...
Thats a big fat negative on turning it in.

Location hidden

#5052 Feb 28, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe in your holler, hilljack. Maybe in the ghetto. But not in my neighborhood, boy.
Not here. We've known eachother 3 generations. Not enough money in the world. Besides, we don't 'meddle.'

United States

#5054 Feb 28, 2013
I'd say that was pretty impressive trying to keep up with Caesar Obamus!

United States

#5056 Feb 28, 2013
I have three 31 round 40 caliber mags for my Glock. Pale you realize thats almost 1/10 of the ammo I just bought right?
Home intruders will have more than they bargain for wouldnt you agree?

United States

#5058 Mar 1, 2013
I could!

United States

#5060 Mar 1, 2013
Nope...2, 900 sq ft brick w finished basement in the burbs.

United States

#5061 Mar 1, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you live in a cave?
Do you live in an unfinished or finished basement?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5063 Mar 1, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
How about under a bridge? With no heat? Could you spare a dime?
It would seem like to me, your ammo, isn't safe? How would you protect yourself, if intruders came? Where do you live? I might like a tour?
please tour all you like.

you may want to wait till Monday till I install the 2 new Dillon Reloading machines that produce over 1000 rounds of ammo each.

you can find out how safe my ammo is when you try to take it.

dare you.

you want buried next to Trayvon?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5064 Mar 1, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a damn bit. You can only hope there isn't a fire. I don't give a damn how many weapons, cartrides you have. If someone wants it, you would not be brave enough. You couldn't stop them.
I have 4 fireproof safes. Will stand 2000 degrees for 1 hour, prior to paper turning yellow inside. When we added a sunroom on the house, the basement under it is a concrete fortress all 6 walls. Designed as a fruit cellar, it seconds as a security room.

and you can't find a single volunteer with enough balls to come knocking.

you are all wind; and no rain. You have been that way your entire life.

When the chit hits the fan, expect the police to hole up at my house. They are welcome; and would feel very safe here.

Please march your liberal hit squad in bands of 500 in waves 10 minutes apart. Also send along a big caterpillar loader to shove the bodies down the hill into the river so we don't have to smell them rot. Floating everything downtown to rot just seems appropriate.

Stopping them is quite easy; and permanent too.

while your hit squad surrounds the house, from trees along the river hidden, you will hear the purr of puff. Puff can fire 1000 rounds per minute. there is a couple hours of ammo ready. I can load 2000 an hour automatically, only filling component trays required.

Will a 2013 hunting license be adequate for gunning down your hit squad?

My guess is the Worthington Police will be re-loading ammo and magazines; and handing loaded weapons who are experts in their use.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#5065 Mar 1, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell Joe Biden just told everyone to just shoot THROUGH the door.
http://www.fieldandstream.com/articles/guns/2...
Yeah, you should be able to do that if they're already in your home...say a bed room...and you hear them opening the door....BOOM, BOOM, with that 00 buck shot! The stupid pigs charged a guy for doing just that! What the hell is wrong with the so-called law enforcement anyway??

What part of defending your home and person do they not understand? A rally needs to take place for that man's release, and all charges dropped. The government has really lost all common sense anymore. It's as if they want people to be murdered in their own homes or something, WTH!!

Planet Earth

#5066 Mar 1, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you should be able to do that if they're already in your home...say a bed room...and you hear them opening the door....BOOM, BOOM, with that 00 buck shot! The stupid pigs charged a guy for doing just that! What the hell is wrong with the so-called law enforcement anyway??
What part of defending your home and person do they not understand? A rally needs to take place for that man's release, and all charges dropped. The government has really lost all common sense anymore. It's as if they want people to be murdered in their own homes or something, WTH!!
I wonder if you should find out who it is first. Joe didn't mention it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Slips - Calls Wife MICHAEL 23 min Enter Username 26
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 50 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,576
Che, are you abusing animals now? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
ISIS Gets New Toyotas From Obama 1 hr Big Johnson 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 2 hr Hmmmmm 2,298
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 5 hr Neutral Party 36
Where are all the original legacy posters? 7 hr E-Bob 123
Racist 15 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 31
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) Sat PaijheSwann 914
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••