Gun Control Under Obama

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5009 Feb 27, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
But theres practically no dealer at any gunshow ive ever seen that wasn't an FLL.
.
Indy, did you go to the show in Ft Wayne a month or so ago? I bet everyone selling guns there had a fax machine there with them.
.
If what they are complaining about is say for example if you and I met up in the parking lot and I bought a gun from you or vice versa........ geesh...... what a bunch jerks. The numbers are still traceable back to one of us... which is easily concludible that we sold the other the gun if its ever in a scenario that needs to be traced back.
.
If I sold you the gun under the table I could still claim I lost it in a tragic boating accident.
True, but no I never went to Gun Show there in Fort Wayne but that is what they are complaining about private sales between two individuals but the Modern Liberals think it is ok for a convicted felon to be in possession of a gun but not to be forced or required to register a gun that they are illegally in possession of and then thanks to the Modern Liberals, the convicted felons can claim its in violation of their Fifth Amendment Right of self incrimination but that is the Modern Liberal Thinking in 1968 on the SCOTUS.
Adif understanding

United States

#5011 Feb 28, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Bahahahaha, a hydraulic ram, huh! And a common street thug would use one to score a few electronics and a wedding ring? Well, he'd better have steel shanks in his Air Jordans when he runs over that 1/2 inch plywood lying just beyond the door loaded with 2 inch roofing nails.
You would be extremely surprised what a common street thug would have. BTW, all these rural burglaries that are happening in the daylight in Fairfield county, they used one.

But hey, you have an answer for everything and no one can get one by you. I'll just wait and read about ya in the paper one of these days when you learn you were wrong and there isn't enough time to do anything about it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5013 Feb 28, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Has anyone ever noticed, every Republican on here think they are a tad bit better educated, and they have those words like moron, or uneducated. In other words they know everything. Isn't that right Big Nose? And everyone else that has a different opinion, has about the same education as a 6th grader.
you are not as stupid as you appear.

what is your degree?

Since: Aug 12

Atlanta, GA

#5014 Feb 28, 2013
Pale you are a communist!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5015 Feb 28, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
It is what it is. You want a fight, bring it on, is the way it is. I keep to myself, I don't bother anyone, don't care to be bothered. Where I come from, some wore a gun, and a knife. Some had killed and been in prison. Some were known to kill over an argument. Some did fist fights. Some were good, some were bad, some would kill you, and had killed. They were my friends, I had no trouble. Call me me what ever you want to bastard. I have been called worse. It don't bother me in the least. I am an expert marksman. A man that paints his face black, carries a knife for one purpose, is someone that is damn bad. One that sneeks into an enemy camp, slices a throat, to put terror in the enemy mind, is one bad dude. Now you call me what ever makes you feel good mister. I don't really give a damn.
where does this fantasy lead?

is it being made into a cartoon?

Pale Rider gets splattered on the wall.....is that the name of cartoon?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5017 Feb 28, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes how else would they get them?
Here's another bit of information for you, when you own a loader and make your own shells and a melting machine and make your own bullets....you never run out of ammunition.
Oh! Like I never knew that. What is wrong with you?
Assault weapons have been sold for a long time.
Really, great info to know.
Everyone knows a gunsmith or two or can convert a 10 magazine to 30 themselves.
I have a custom built gun. Hell I might get a gunsmith to build me a cannon.
You all think no one had a gun till Sandy Hook.
Now don't head off into the deep end.
Gun control legislation will get nowhere except maybe background checks at gun shows. Hold on Betsy, no one thought we would have Health Care either. Nor Obama would get reelected. What is wrong with you. Have you been checked out?
Which should have been in place years ago anyway.
Wake up. No assault weapon was taken into Sandy Hook school that day.
Wake up. No assault weapon was taken into Sandy Hook school that day.
Whatever in the Hell you call it, a lot of people died. It just may be a law to ban assault weapons, magazines. The truth, no one knows what Biden may do. The man wants to be President. God Help America if he got elected. He is only dreaming. Republicans are dreaming if they think they can win in 2016 also. It will take 40 years or more to fix the mess George W. Bush left behind. They will be trying to fix his mess when you are long gone Betsy.
hey genius..........

you gun ban is going nowhere; and your God President is being informed tomorrow he has no money to spend.

so your free healthcare and gun ban will continue to be your liberal utopia fantasy.

neither are going to happen.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#5018 Feb 28, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Bahahahaha, a hydraulic ram, huh! And a common street thug would use one to score a few electronics and a wedding ring? Well, he'd better have steel shanks in his Air Jordans when he runs over that 1/2 inch plywood lying just beyond the door loaded with 2 inch roofing nails.
They think "home invasions" are conducted by Danny Ocean.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5020 Feb 28, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
They think "home invasions" are conducted by Danny Ocean.
i just hope it is you that knocks on the door demanding disarmament.

bring a hefty 2 ply for your caucus.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5021 Feb 28, 2013
Did you know that at 80 yards with my new Matthews compound bow I can hit a 9" pie plate 9 out of 10 times at minimum?

Shame I never had time to sit in a treestand in 2012. First time missing deer season in 40 years.

at 40 yards I can shoot through 2 sheets of 3/4" plywood with both broadheads and target points with new bow. One pin out to 40 yards; and sight has 5 pins with my sight having last pin set at 125 yards specifically for groundhogs.

at 125 yards a basic bucket is hit 7 out of 10 times.

my son at 80 yards with his x bow can shatter concrete blocks every shot.
I never tried as my arrows are almost $9 each.

yesterday ups delivered 2 brand new 650 Dillon Precision ammunition reloaders.
they can manufacture over 1000 rounds per hour per machine. Sure makes my old loader seem inadequate.

Have a new varmint rifle I want to try out. Can't buy ammo, so you have to make it. It is a 338 winchester magnum necked down to 25 caliber. Velocities at 4000 feet per second; and energy at 200 yards that turns whatever it hits into a red mist of blood. that way you don't have to pick up the dead groundhog. Instant fly food.

April 1st dropping boat in Lake Erie so we can jig monster pre spawn walleyes.
Should be good till mid-May, when trolling and casting to schools providing best catch. Goal is to fish 100 days in 2013. I have 94 left to complete.

New boat dock has cable, power, water, and sewer; and a straight shot requiring no backing. Yippie!!!!

It is time for everybody to put new line on your fishing reels, clean the tackle box; and buy a license.

Did you know that the State of Ohio now is so cheap that they don't have fishing licenses printed anymore. You receive a piece of copy paper printed with instructions to cut a little piece out of it.

Hunting and Fishing licenses fund all public boat ramps, stocking programs, and public game lands. If the State is now so worried about printing cost, then why not just skip handing a license period, just flag the drivers license they swipe for info paid fishing 2013?

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#5022 Feb 28, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>You would be extremely surprised what a common street thug would have. BTW, all these rural burglaries that are happening in the daylight in Fairfield county, they used one.
But hey, you have an answer for everything and no one can get one by you. I'll just wait and read about ya in the paper one of these days when you learn you were wrong and there isn't enough time to do anything about it.
I have an answer for everything because there is an answer for everything! My mind is a lot faster than yours when it comes to self defense. Sorry if you have a cognitive lack in that department, nothing I can do for you there. You might want to consult Vdoc to get a prescription for your brain freeze.
As a side note, you might want to take a course in Krav Maga just in case your lil AR jams on you, Hahaha.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#5023 Feb 28, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
They think "home invasions" are conducted by Danny Ocean.
Or Macgyver! Bawhahaha!!

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#5026 Feb 28, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that this morning on the news.
shame.
you will never be able to protect yourself from evil; but you can be proactive limiting exposure to it.
careful out there, it is becoming a war zone.
Yes, it IS a war zone in many places. Last week a white male tried to car jack a woman at SpeedWay on 161 & Cleveland ave. In Dublin a house was broke into, and guns, ammo, and jewelry was taken, but the camera only shows a big bald white dude from a side view, and a maroon colored car 1/4 in the camera shot.
Crime is not just black street thugs like we're used to seeing on the news. There's a lot of tattooed, ex-prisoners out there that can't find a job, or don't want one, who are doing home robberies and assaults all over the place. No community is safe. They're targeting the 'burbs' because theirs no money or good items in the hood to steal. Small valuable stuff like jewelry, lose cash, guns, and medium size flat screens, plus laptops and tablets seems to be the scores they're after.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#5027 Feb 28, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
Did you know that at 80 yards with my new Matthews compound bow I can hit a 9" pie plate 9 out of 10 times at minimum?
Shame I never had time to sit in a treestand in 2012. First time missing deer season in 40 years.
at 40 yards I can shoot through 2 sheets of 3/4" plywood with both broadheads and target points with new bow. One pin out to 40 yards; and sight has 5 pins with my sight having last pin set at 125 yards specifically for groundhogs.
at 125 yards a basic bucket is hit 7 out of 10 times.
my son at 80 yards with his x bow can shatter concrete blocks every shot.
I never tried as my arrows are almost $9 each.
yesterday ups delivered 2 brand new 650 Dillon Precision ammunition reloaders.
they can manufacture over 1000 rounds per hour per machine. Sure makes my old loader seem inadequate.
Have a new varmint rifle I want to try out. Can't buy ammo, so you have to make it. It is a 338 winchester magnum necked down to 25 caliber. Velocities at 4000 feet per second; and energy at 200 yards that turns whatever it hits into a red mist of blood. that way you don't have to pick up the dead groundhog. Instant fly food.
April 1st dropping boat in Lake Erie so we can jig monster pre spawn walleyes.
Should be good till mid-May, when trolling and casting to schools providing best catch. Goal is to fish 100 days in 2013. I have 94 left to complete.
New boat dock has cable, power, water, and sewer; and a straight shot requiring no backing. Yippie!!!!
It is time for everybody to put new line on your fishing reels, clean the tackle box; and buy a license.
Did you know that the State of Ohio now is so cheap that they don't have fishing licenses printed anymore. You receive a piece of copy paper printed with instructions to cut a little piece out of it.
Hunting and Fishing licenses fund all public boat ramps, stocking programs, and public game lands. If the State is now so worried about printing cost, then why not just skip handing a license period, just flag the drivers license they swipe for info paid fishing 2013?
Those bows are good for rogue pig shoot in too,(wink)
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5034 Feb 28, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Those bows are good for rogue pig shoot in too,(wink)
years ago in Caldwell Ohio....1995?....... the snow drifts allowed hogs climb over fence on drift. They reproduced fast; and neighbors started to complain.

I shot a hairy nasty hog in the head with my bow; and arrow was sticking out pigs head; and it went back to eating and charging tree we were in.

I have a pic somewhere; and I will never figure out how that thing for 15 minutes acted like nothing happened.

when bored watching the show, another arrow ended what was started.

them pigs are real real tough critters.

slug gun would be preferred weapon if you just wanted to eradicate them.

I wonder how many wild pigs are still roaming Caldwell. Rough territory, lots of food; and big woods surrounding.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5037 Feb 28, 2013
You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Never hunted wild boar in Ohio. Have down south but always used a rifle never shotgun with slugs.
Killed hogs for.butchering with just a 22 long rifle. One shot downward from back of the head.
that arrow went in an ear and out cheek.

how that thing walked around is amazing. Gross too.

a 12 gauge at 35 yards will actually move them backwards. That is a show of force. Blow them over.

when in college in Colorado, I had a Remington 8mm mag, that I loaded 120 grain 8mm mauser bullets milled to hollow point and weight.

at 300 yards I shot an antelope that looked like it ate a grenade. I mean quarter size chunks.

praire dogs or jackrabbits were misted like fog.

barrel lasted about 1500 shots; and re-barreled for 7mm mag. I may have shot it once since re-barreled Elk hunting; but not sure if I shot one that year.

sako action, custom stock, douglas air gauge barrel.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5038 Feb 28, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
It is what it is. You want a fight, bring it on, is the way it is. I keep to myself, I don't bother anyone, don't care to be bothered. Where I come from, some wore a gun, and a knife. Some had killed and been in prison. Some were known to kill over an argument. Some did fist fights. Some were good, some were bad, some would kill you, and had killed. They were my friends, I had no trouble. Call me me what ever you want to bastard. I have been called worse. It don't bother me in the least. I am an expert marksman. A man that paints his face black, carries a knife for one purpose, is someone that is damn bad. One that sneeks into an enemy camp, slices a throat, to put terror in the enemy mind, is one bad dude. Now you call me what ever makes you feel good mister. I don't really give a damn.
I didn't call you anything. You did it yourself.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5039 Feb 28, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Did you read my post about not standing in front of the door if someone knocks?
Hell Joe Biden just told everyone to just shoot THROUGH the door.

http://www.fieldandstream.com/articles/guns/2...
VADoc

Tucker, GA

#5040 Feb 28, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
years ago in Caldwell Ohio....1995?....... the snow drifts allowed hogs climb over fence on drift. They reproduced fast; and neighbors started to complain.
I shot a hairy nasty hog in the head with my bow; and arrow was sticking out pigs head; and it went back to eating and charging tree we were in.
I have a pic somewhere; and I will never figure out how that thing for 15 minutes acted like nothing happened.
when bored watching the show, another arrow ended what was started.
them pigs are real real tough critters.
slug gun would be preferred weapon if you just wanted to eradicate them.
I wonder how many wild pigs are still roaming Caldwell. Rough territory, lots of food; and big woods surrounding.
There are still plenty out there. AEP recreation land has lots of then. I used to see their tracks a lot when I lived in Athens and hiked and mountain biked in that area. Only saw one wild hog though and that was at dusk one night after hiking at AEP recreation land.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5042 Feb 28, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between Joe Biden And me is this Tony. You don't actually hear a word from him. He doesn't tell you what to do. But I can.
How are you going to do that, hilljack? I want to see you put your money where your mouth is, you Kentucky piece of trash.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5044 Feb 28, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Where, When, Dog? Anytime! Anytime, anywhere, anyday. How would you like for me to grab your ass, throw you inside a cage, then drop a damn Kentucky Rattler in on you? Or would you prefer one of our Pretty Women to get in there with you dog? Apply a choke hold on you?
You couldn't find your way out of the holler, boy. Between your ankle monitor and the need to read road signs, you'd be in the county jail before you made it to the river. Now you go bed down with your sister-wife in the double-wide and stroke it, boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean Hannity 56 min Free Pizza 4 U 868
Are Whites A Minority In Columbus? 1 hr Foxnews 8
News Columbus to pay $30,000 to man stomped by polic... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 19
News BrewDog opens watering hole in Franklinton Upda... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Now it has a name: Crossfire Hurricane 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 183
Plasma donation 4 hr Reality Speaks 10
News When pharmacy-benefit manager cuts put lives in... 4 hr Reality Speaks 5

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages